NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

+6
Fuzzy Zack
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
eddie
Victorismyhero
Major
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment Empty Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:22 pm

The fact that you think other people would have said that kinda makes my point for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:37 pm

My signature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Stormee wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/6849123/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2016-Winston-McKenzie-refuses-to-apologise-for-anti-gay-comments-as-Emma-Willis-goes-to-war.html

How many of us have said the same thing over the years??????
Nope not me ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:54 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Stormee wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/6849123/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2016-Winston-McKenzie-refuses-to-apologise-for-anti-gay-comments-as-Emma-Willis-goes-to-war.html

How many of us have said the same thing over the years??????
Nope not me ever

It always amazes me that people who are homophobic think they are the norm and their nastiness should be tolerated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:13 pm

Stormee wrote:He or anyone else is entitled to make comments.
Anyway, why have the dirty ******** hijacked the pleasant word 'gay'? they are desperate to try to add respectability to their vile practices.
not homophobic comments he`s not its classed as a hate crime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:18 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Anyway, why have the dirty ******** hijacked the pleasant word 'gay'? they are desperate to try to add respectability to their vile practices.

Its not a hate crime when not directed at anyone
He was very homophobic and has damaged his reputation, which is more than enough anyway as it was so publicised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

He was very homophobic and has damaged his reputation, which is more than enough anyway as it was so publicised
A homophobic hate crime is:

“Any criminal offence which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a person’s sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation.”

so not sure your right about that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:

“Any criminal offence which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a person’s sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation.”

There is no victim here:
a hostility or prejudice based on a person’s sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:31 pm

korban dallas wrote:

There is no victim here:
a hostility or prejudice based on a person’s sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation.”

In England, Wales, and Scotland, the Public Order Act 1986 prohibits, by its Part 3, expressions of racial hatred, which is defined as hatred against a group of persons by reason of the group's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins. Section 18 of the Act says:

A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if—

(a) he intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or

(b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby.

http://www.report-it.org.uk/homophobic_and_transphobic_hate_crime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:34 pm

The above is for race, not gender or sexuality.

Which will depend on a point of view and again there is no victim here.
He can also defend his stance through the idocy of religion.
The telling point is he has not been charged with any crime and would be unlikely to be charged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:The above is for race, not gender or sexuality.

The telling point is he has not been charged with any crime and would be unlikely to be charged.
forgot to include the link (edited to include )

but hear it is again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:36 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:The above is for race, not gender or sexuality.

but hear it is again

Thanks but have no need of any links, because no crime has been committed.
What you posted was in regards to racial hatred.

(b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:

but hear it is again

Thanks but have no need of any links, because no crime has been committed.
What you posted was in regards to racial hatred.

so let me get this right i supply link to a "stop hate site "owned by the Association of Chief Police Officers links that you "have no need of that directly supports my premise

and you with your "law degree" say otherwise

priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:45 pm

also
if i stand in the middle of the street shouting homophobic slurs and abuse that`s legal is it and not a hate crime

priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Lets get things straight here.

You presented laws on racial crimes as seens from above and then tried to palm them off as homophobic laws:

This is what you posted:

In England, Wales, and Scotland, the Public Order Act 1986 prohibits, by its Part 3, expressions of racial hatred, which is defined as hatred against a group of persons by reason of the group's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins. Section 18 of the Act says:

A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if—

You orginally posted the coprrect law which was this:

Grow some back bone and admit you screwed up.

There is no victim here.
If he had said to a homosexual couple they were child abusers for rasing children, that would not only be grrounds for defamation but also a hate crime, based on how it was directed at people.

Typical lefty unable to even understand the law

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Lets get things straight here.

You presented laws on racial crimes as seens from above and then tried to palm them off as homophobic laws:

This is what you posted:

There is no victim here.
If he had said to a homosexual couple they were child abusers for rasing children, that would not only be grrounds for defamation but also a hate crime, based on how it was directed at people.

typical durge knows better than everybody else
As i said i forgot to include the link and edited the post to include it

the link you say you did not need but a link that proves your don`t know what your talking about
your the one whos screwed it up
mr know it all strikes again .................and misses
And your poor insults and inability to admit when your wrong is typical for you

so answer the point i made and stop avoiding the question

is it legal and not a crime to stand in the street shouting homophobic abuse and slurs at  nobody in particular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:35 pm

from that link

What is hate crime?
Download our Mobile phone app Personal safety tips Report a hate crime online Follow us on Facebook ACPO True Vision supported by DCLG

Hate crimes are any crimes that are targeted at a person because of hostility or prejudice towards that person’s:

disability
race or ethnicity
religion or belief
sexual orientation
transgender identity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Hate speech laws in the United Kingdom are found in several statutes. Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation is forbidden.[ Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:48 pm

what has anything they do...got to do with you stormee...

nothing

thats right....nothing....

see again this is where I differ from the thuggish and idiotic R/W

when, just like the left on other issues, they decide they have some sort of right to dictate how others shall live....simply because "we dont do it so we dont see why you should"

MY politics would see the likes of stormee used as "usefull idiots " and when no longer useful, disposed of in a "night of the long knives" Twisted Evil

further, in order to prevent future interference from such cretins I would enshrine the existing "gay rights" not only in law (which can be changed at the drop of a hat)
but in the constitution also...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

nothing

when, just like the left on other issues, they decide they have some sort of right to dictate how others shall live....simply because "we dont do it so we dont see why you should"

MY politics would see the likes of stormee used as "usefull idiots " and when no longer useful, disposed of in a "night of the long knives" Twisted Evil

further, in order to prevent future interference from such cretins I would enshrine the existing "gay rights" not only in law (which can be changed at the drop of a hat)
And its comments like this

That make me proud to be your friend RW ish or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

nothing

And its comments like this

That make me proud to be your friend RW ish or not

Seconded!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:00 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Lets get things straight here.

This is what you posted:

There is no victim here.

the link you say you did not need but a link that proves your don`t know what your talking about

is it legal and not a crime to stand in the street shouting homophobic abuse and slurs at  nobody in particular

There was not once sentence admitting error on your part or an ability to understand the law

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:01 pm

korban dallas wrote:from that link

What is hate crime?
Download our Mobile phone app Personal safety tips Report a hate crime online Follow us on Facebook ACPO True Vision supported by DCLG

Hate crimes are any crimes that are targeted at a person because of hostility or prejudice towards that person’s:

disability
   race or ethnicity
   religion or belief
  sexual orientation
   transgender identity

lol I will excuse how you can at times fail to see words.

Last edited by Richard The Lionheart on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:02 pm

korban dallas wrote:Hate speech laws in the United Kingdom are found in several statutes. Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation is forbidden.[ Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both.

Highlighted the important part for you again.

I shall await to see if you have any humble pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:

There was not once sentence admitting error on your part or an ability to understand the law

Try again
grow up durge i made no error i know you like to think and act like your the fountain of all knowledge but if its all the same to your ego i will go with the Association of Chief Police Officers on this one .....and incidentally the 2 years of help i gave my daughter in her legal study's

legal persons (lat. persona iuris) are of two kinds: natural persons (also called physical persons) and juridical persons (also called juridic, juristic, artificial, or fictitious persons, lat. persona ficta) – groups of individuals, such as corporations, which are treated by law as if they are persons

and still you avoid my question    

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:15 pm

korban dallas wrote:from that link

What is hate crime?

disability
   race or ethnicity
   religion or belief
  sexual orientation
   transgender identity

oh so now i can`t read ,you really are very sanctimonious i am dislexic not illiterate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Actually you keep making the same error and failing to see that I am right and that you are in fact wrong. You even posted the evidence to prove you are wrong:

Hate speech laws in the United Kingdom are found in several statutes. Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation is forbidden.[ Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both.

Which proves you cannot admit you are wrong

As to your question, how do you kn ow they are nobody in particular?
An officer would not be able to tell that, so to answer your point it would be dependent on whether the arresting officer viewed this was directed at someone or not.

For goodness sake, grow up you immature child and admit your failings here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:18 pm

korban dallas wrote:

oh so now i can`t read ,you really are very sanctimonious i am dislexic not illiterate  

Well so you are saying you could not read the words properly?
Okay, that is an excuse, but not on ever evidence you posted, the same excuse.
Again grow up you are boring me with your inability to admit you are wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Well so you are saying you could not read the words properly?
Okay, that is an excuse, but not on ever evidence you posted, the same excuse.
Again grow up you are boring me with your inability to admit you are wrong
so one again you resort to twisting what i said you are the one who refused to admit fault instead you infer i can`t read then claim i am useing it as an excuse when i did no such thing

you should change your name to "richard the lyingheart " it suites you much better

and still you avoid the question proof positive that you know your wrong

talk about boring you bore the shit out of everybody thats why you flounce of so often then come back with your insincere apology`s
how many times i have lost count

so answer the question you keep avoiding or shut the fuck up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Actually you keep making the same error and failing to see that I am right and that you are in fact wrong. You even posted the evidence to prove you are wrong:

As to your question, how do you know they are nobody in particular?
An officer would not be able to tell that, so to answer your point it would be dependent on whether the arresting officer viewed this was directed at someone or not.

Some one really has a poor potty mouth and proving their are a sore loser when shown to be wrong.
Again is highlighted where I answered your question,.

This is the problem with regressive lefties, they are nasty, abusive and hateful to anyone who differs to their views, where as seen even worse this being off the back of their own errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Actually you keep making the same error and failing to see that I am right and that you are in fact wrong. You even posted the evidence to prove you are wrong:

Some one really has a poor potty mouth and proving their are a sore loser when shown to be wrong.

This is the problem with regressive lefties, they are nasty, abusive and hateful to anyone who differs to their views, where as seen even worse this being off the back of their own errors.
its you that started the belittling rhetoric and honestly your nothing more than a jumped up building supply bod .....and i am not sure about that ether as you spend all day every day every hour almost  posting  
i suspect you are a unemployed benefit claimant(not that i have a problem with that )because you spend all day from the early morning to late at night posting at the very least your defrauding your employer

and as to abusive don`t you think constantly calling people childish and immature all the time is  abusive,And its you that all ways starts that abuse then cry when you are "abused" back  your an ass mate and fortunately the whole site know it

perhaps its time for you to run away and change your name again like you do so often

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks for your epic rant Korben which including this and previous posts has been chilidish immature points about me. Now making unfounded accusations also, clearly proving you have lost the plot and all over you not being able to admit you were mistaken.

Again its of little consequence what you think of me, hate me all you like, but that will not change the fact you were in error here.

You made zero comments on the actual points at hand in your last post proving you have lost the plot

Best you suck it up and act like a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:47 pm

potty mouth ...what are you 6 years old

New research has shown that people who punctuate their speech with profanities are actually more intelligent then those who avoid naughty words.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/people-who-swear-most-cleverer-7011464

says it all really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Thanks for your epic rant Korben which including this and previous posts has been chilidish immature points about me. Now making unfounded accusations also, clearly proving you have lost the plot and all over you not being able to admit you were mistaken.

Again its of little consequence what you think of me, hate me all you like, but that will not change the fact you were in error here.

You made zero comments on the actual points at hand in your last post proving you have lost the plot

lying again ...its what you do i guess

still avoiding the question i see

priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 pm

lol using something I posted myself.
Intelligence did not do you any favours here did it Korben, being as you were in error.
Just man up and admit you are wrong.
If you feel superior to me in intelligence, and happy you think that, which again does not change anything on this debate, where you were wrong.
Man up and admit you made a mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:50 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Thanks for your epic rant Korben which including this and previous posts has been chilidish immature points about me. Now making unfounded accusations also, clearly proving you have lost the plot and all over you not being able to admit you were mistaken.

priceless

I suggest you calm down, see I did answer, which is up to you to counter, or if you continue in this abusive manner, I shall report you.
Its that simple, as you are derailing this thread with your tantrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:54 pm

unfounded my ass your nothing more than a sanctimonious prick <(high IQ statement) :-) who seems to spend every waking hour telling people how they are wrong and your right theirs a few names for that ........arrogant self aggrandizing sanctimonious ass

Answer the question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:

unfounded my ass your nothing more than a sanctimonious prick <(high IQ statement) :-) who seems to spend every waking hour telling people how they are wrong and your right theirs a few names for that ........arrogant self aggrandizing sanctimonious ass

Answer the question

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:

priceless

I suggest you calm down, see I did answer, which is up to you to counter, or if you continue in this abusive manner, I shall report you.
report me ? and you say i have lost the plot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

go on then report me but answer the question first

that you did not answer as far as i can see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:

I have reported you

I have answered your question but in your anger you keep avoiding the answer

Again I suggest you take 20 minutes out and calm down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Again:

OFFS sake talk about twisting

that just proves your as fucking twisted as a cork screw and proves without doubt you have no idea what your talking about

i gave you a scenario your trying to move the goal post

i asked if it was legal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Actually this is what you said:

I gave my answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:

I have reported you

I have answered your question but in your anger you keep avoiding the answer

Again I suggest you take 20 minutes out and calm down
Good for you and the anger is all on your part
i suggest you grow the fuck up

And no you did not answer the question you tried to change the premise of my question to suite your self that`s just pity full
its a yes or no answer one you repeatedly avoid answering

is it legal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:10 pm

You said again

The next part is subjective based on what is classed as abuse. As is it abusive using this context to shout in the middle of the streets that homosexual adoption is child abuse?

If someone was shouting that, it would not be illegal or a criminal offense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Actually this is what you said:

I gave my answer
Nope you did not you changed the premise i did not ask what a police officer would do i asked if it was legal to do such a thing
you obviously don`t want to answer a simple yes or no question

No surprise there then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Actually this is what you said:

I gave my answer
Nope you did not you changed the premise i did not ask what a police officer would do i asked if it was legal to do such a thing
you obviously don`t want to answer a simple yes or no question

No surprise there then

It will be down to a Police officer how they interpret whether what is being said is either a disturbance of the peace or a hate crime, no matter how poor you again fail to understand the law

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next