NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

+6
Fuzzy Zack
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
eddie
Victorismyhero
Major
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 9 Empty Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:27 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:Oh here we go, Mrs Prude of the year award forn the last two decades says now its wrong to talk about anaal sex when at no point did I ask Rags if she had anal sex but oral sex off the back of people being blatantly pathetic about homosexuals.
But do not allow that point to get in the way of you shit stirring yet again sassy.

Quelle suprise

Its a debate and if a person has had oral sex, then there view on anal sex and the purpose of body parts is very relevant.

The last thing I am is prudish (as Vic and Zack will testify to after last night lol).  And I will discuss any aspect of sex.  But you are not discussing sex, you are asking Rags to give you very private information.   Nobody has asked you if you have ever stuck your cock up an arse of any gender in order to discuss homsexuality and you should not be asking Rags this:

Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 9 Empty by Didge Today at 12:41 pm
=31f0bacf8630ddf77817e933af8cab87&cvf[1]=80fcd4facf75f7db88bbec8d606f6de5&eval=plus&p_vote=259031]+
----
=50055cce40f5687c8c283908cec294db&cvf[1]=f29ebb91ce0ab1027da4b60823089dbd&eval=minus&p_vote=259031]-
Raggamuffin wrote:

Mind your own business and stop asking me personal questions. Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 9 Icon_eek

You think that people are claiming this was a hate crime just to contradict you - what a high opinion you have of yourself.

For the record, I said early on that it clearly wasn't a crime.

Well its important to understand whether are not you are being comepletely hypocritical if you have ever given blowjobs, because the mouth did not evolve to suck cock, but countless women love sucking cock, so its important to understand rags.

You have a track history of trying to find out about the sex lives of women on this board.

What is wrong with the above?

Is it in accurate?

And its to the point because the mouth did not evoleve to have oral sex did it but the vast majority of women are happ to do so, hence why it was important to ask this

Why is that wrong?

Please lets here your petty reasons as I am dying to know

Back to top Go down

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 9 Empty Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Post by eddie Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Sassy, if he'd made that post out of the blue with no relevance to any recent topic, I'd have said something.

I was witness to, as were you and others, that same topic and question being asked, very recently on another thread.

We all talk about sex, you included, quite blatently.

If a poster feels uncomfortable with the topic of graphic discussion involving sex, they can always refrain from reading and replying.

Don't take part if you are going to protest.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:29 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

No you're wrong sassy. He was, (albeit on the wrong thread which I pointed out), asking her questions he'd asked her and storm on another thread where no one seemed to object.

I did point out, that had she reported him for "badgering her" I'd have asked him to stop because she had felt uncomfortable enough to report it (as had happened historically).
That wasn't the case this time.

I am not judging an action of the poster didge, on a past action.
That makes no fair sense at all.

I've already explained all this.

I disagree, when it is something that he does regularly, then the past should be taken into account and he SHOULD NOT be asking personal questions of any woman on here, the fact that he has done it before shows the intent.  Nobody has asked him personal questions to verify whether he has knowledge to talk about it.

Of course you do, you poor lamb, because talking about sex is such a dirty word, I mean with have progressed from victorian times and the point you miss and do not seem to give a shit about is they were being personal about homosexuals, being one on here even talking to him, but hey, that does not matter to you, what is more important is some petty inafantuile hate you hold for me and all because i stand up against your antisemitism

Well sister get used to it, because you are as bigoted as Stormie and as hateful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

The last thing I am is prudish (as Vic and Zack will testify to after last night lol).  And I will discuss any aspect of sex.  But you are not discussing sex, you are asking Rags to give you very private information.   Nobody has asked you if you have ever stuck your cock up an arse of any gender in order to discuss homsexuality and you should not be asking Rags this:

Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 9 Empty by Didge Today at 12:41 pm
=31f0bacf8630ddf77817e933af8cab87&cvf[1]=80fcd4facf75f7db88bbec8d606f6de5&eval=plus&p_vote=259031]+
----
=50055cce40f5687c8c283908cec294db&cvf[1]=f29ebb91ce0ab1027da4b60823089dbd&eval=minus&p_vote=259031]-

Well its important to understand whether are not you are being comepletely hypocritical if you have ever given blowjobs, because the mouth did not evolve to suck cock, but countless women love sucking cock, so its important to understand rags.

You have a track history of trying to find out about the sex lives of women on this board.

Is it in accurate?

And its to the point because the mouth did not evoleve to have oral sex did it but the vast majority of women are happ to do so, hence why it was important to ask this

Why is that wrong?

Talk about blowjobs all you like.  Discuss whether it is better to spit or swallow I don't care.  But you do not have the right to ask such personal information of a woman FULL STOP.  To do so once is suspect, to do it a lot is bloody creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:Sassy, if he'd made that post out of the blue with no relevance to any recent topic, I'd have said something.

I was witness to, as were you and others, that same topic and question being asked, very recently on another thread.

If a poster feels uncomfortable with the topic of graphic discussion involving sex, they can always refrain from reading and replying.

I was discussing the issue in a scientific way as to the function of a body part, which is very different to talking about sex. You could of course tell the sex pest to stop pestering rather than blame the person they're pestering.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:33 pm

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Is it in accurate?

Why is that wrong?

Talk about blowjobs all you like.  Discuss whether it is better to spit or swallow I don't care.  But you do not have the right to ask such personal information of a woman FULL STOP.  To do so once is suspect, to do it a lot is bloody creepy.

Er yes I can ask when it is relevant to the point of the debate.
Where and on what level do you not understand that?

Seriously, she is saying the body was first of all not designed for that, though she meant evolved, so why then would it be wrong to ask if she has had oral sex, being that this part of the body has not evolved for oral sex?

Please explain why that is wrong when she is fundemnetally saying anal sex is wrong?

Do you even understand what hypocrisy is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Sassy, if he'd made that post out of the blue with no relevance to any recent topic, I'd have said something.

I was discussing the issue in a scientific way as to the function of a body part, which is very different to talking about sex. You could of course tell the sex pest to stop pestering rather than blame the person they're pestering.

Don't often agree with you, and think, and have said I think, that the things Stormee has said are utterly revolting and he should go back to the dung heap and the cockcroaches.  That being said, Didge has not right to ask you that, and to do so on more that one occasion is just plain weird.   And I agree with your statement completely

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:34 pm

So stop blathering on and report it then.
Choose any admin you want.

I've advised you to, more than once.

If anyone on this thread has a real problem with a post or poster please feel free to report.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:36 pm

It wouldn't have been so bad if he'd stopped when he was asked to, but he carried on.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:36 pm

eddie wrote:So stop blathering on and report it then.

If anyone on this thread has a real problem with a post or poster please feel free to report.

Eddie, can you tell me why we NEED to report when you have seen it, and he was not discussing the intricacies of sex, and the ins and outs of orifices and what is put in them, he was asking Rags a very personal question about HER sex life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:37 pm

I have every right and you have been told already by Eddie if you do not like it tough, in fact I said near enough the same to rags, if she does not like being asked such questions then she should not engage in such debates where it is clear to me she was showing the worst double standards.
As you cannot make an argument claiming the use of a body part for sex is wrong if you use another one for sex for the same reason

Hence all you are doing sassy is defending those who are in reality anti-homosexual, which backs onto before what both eilzel and I have said about you how you defend the indefensible

I will be interested to see what Eilzel makes of this also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:38 pm

eddie wrote:So stop blathering on and report it then.

Eddie, she has come on here for one intention only and like every other night it has been spoiling for a fight

Just ignore it, if they report it fine, but to me she is fundementally defending a poster being anti-homosexual

That is what is appalling

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Woah! You're both really getting way too far on this.

You're accusing a poster of being a "sex pest"

I am locking this thread to have it looked at.
I suggest you all report the posts you feel so strongly about.

You have both engaged in graphic (scientific??!!) discussion about sex with a man and now you don't like something he's said you call him a sex pest??

I am a woman and quite frankly, you're both using your very femaleness, against someone because it suits you.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Didge wrote:I have every right and you have been told already by Eddie if you do not like it tough, in fact I said near enough the same to rags, if she does not like being asked such questions then she should not engage in such debates where it is clear to me she was showing the worst double standards.
As you cannot make an argument claiming the use of a body part for sex is wrong if you use another one for sex for the same reason

Hence all you are doing sassy is defending those who are in reality anti-homosexual, which backs onto before what both eilzel and I have said about you how you defend the indefensible

I will be interested to see what Eilzel makes of this also

There no body part that is wrong for sex and talking about body parts is not a problem.  Discuss the theories of oral and anal sex all you like.  DON'T ASK PARTICULAR POSTER PERSONAL QUESTIONS, that is not a discussion about sexuality, that is sexual harrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:Woah! You're both really getting way too far on this.

You're accusing a poster of being a "sex pest"

I am locking this thread to have it looked at.
I suggest you all report the posts you feel so strongly about.

You have both engaged in graphic (scientific??!!) discussion about sex with a man and now you don't like something he's said you call him a sex pest??

I am a woman and quite frankly, you're both using your very femaleness, against someone because it suits you.

THREAD LOCKED SO IT DOESNT CAUSE FURTHER DISTRESS.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9