NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

+3
eddie
Original Quill
Eilzel
7 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 5 Empty Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the wake of this migrants crisis the West needs to look at itself and judge it's behaviour.

we are all selfish deep down, and when the looking Glass is held up to us,some of us can't handle what we see, some of us hate what we see and have to compensate.

Because let's face it, it's not compassion you liberals see when you look into those black pits you call eyes, it's guilt.

That all consuming famous white western privileged guilt, and the desperate urge to ease it that most of you liberal parasites can't do without yet hate so much.

Hows does that work anyway??

What's a slice of guilt free peace go for these days??

5 minutes for a tenner??

A week in exchange for an annual subscription to save the earth children donkey monkey charity society or some other money making scam?? I bet the pressure on you liberals to appear on the social scene as being great humanitarians is high indeed.

The guilt induced panic gripping Europe is certainly sky high, the highest since WWII don't you know??  

why i imagine its almost compulsory fashion these days to have some bauble, some accessory to prove how much you care?? Perhaps a Syrian baby to carry  around in your handbag like a Paris Hilton toy dog??

Perhaps not a Syrian for the fashion conscious, i hear Iraqi children are next months fashion, so the good news is you can be a really good Internet humanitarian and probably get a couple of Syrians for half the price if you wait till next month and keep your guilt at bay for that little bit longer

Or better yet Perhaps like ole Bobby boy you liberals  could offer up your house and heart for some immigrants??

Or if you're really very very rich, and very very very white and therefore very very very very guilty your HOUSES and a flat for a few families,though i daresay at the cheap price of only 4 families, bob will be back to feeling guilty in no time at all.

I suggest you take a 100 families in

after all its Europe - always open and never full, come on in bring your friends, like our guilt, we have no upper limit to our moral obligation to immigrants.

Best vet them though first eh, wouldn't want some child beheading , woman raping gay killing lunatic Jihadists living with you now would you.

Of course not that's Madness!! We don't want THOSE kind of immigrants

But of course you may have to be a little racist and xenophobic if you vet them, but only a little bit.............

On second thoughts best not run the risk of being called racist, after all statistically speaking you're more likely to be abducted by an alien pirate ship driven by Elvis than you are to be killed by a terrorist.

So realistically the chances are that the 100 families busy roasting a freshly halal slaughtered goat round a campfire in your lounge have nothing but good intentions and multicultural enrichment to offer you.

Back to top Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 pm

See my last post Eds, it should clarify why my reaction to one is disproportionate to my reaction to the other.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Eilzel wrote:So Eds, you think smelly can't be racist but Quill is?

I can't take seriously that kind of logic on this issue tbh.

Of course we all know Aylan is not the first. Some of us have supported taking refugees, from Libya, Calais etc, for a long time. This story has (thankfully) brought many in Britain around to our way of thinking, and ignoted a vicious RW response as a result. But I thank the media, they have a role to play and they did it well. It is sad it took Aylan's tragic death but NOW we see things moving the way they should have all along.

Of course to you that is irrelevant. Me, quill, didge, sass et al are just guilty and hate our own because we don't follow your tribal loyalties. That's your view, which you're entitled too. But Quill's original post sums up how that view is formed perfectly- even if he didn't express in simple, emotive words Wink

I will ask you the same question Eil......what will YOU say to the victim of an atrocity that is caused by one or more of these refugees??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:00 pm

perhaps it's a gay thing, they see a down trodden minority and feel they have to give them a hand up???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:01 pm

oh do shut up HF you are becomming boring....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:01 pm

It wouldn't be their fault vic it never is . Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Why are we asked, and how we want to! - support England in the World Cup, to be proud of our country and back them, then expect in the next breath, to be told not to be "too tribal" when it comes to wanting to put our own people first?

It's like a double-sided ask.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Vic, if such an atrocity happened I'd be outraged, as with any previous terror attack. But I don't think that is cause to not allow any refugees in. Same as any time we have taken people in in the past.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:03 pm

there is the victim of an islamic atrocity ...laying there legs blown of

he screams the bastards have blown my legs of...

lefty runs up says "oh pull your self together"

the guy says ...but I'm dieing

lefty says...well never mind ...you have "improved humanity"

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:Why are we asked, and how we want to! - support England in the World Cup, to be proud of our country and back them, then expect in the next breath, to be told not to be "too tribal" when it comes to wanting to put our own people first?

control

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:On tribalism. I use that word because you seem bemused that we care about the world population seemingly at the expense of our country. The implication there is you put country first and all others second, which is tribal. Who I help is not based on nationhood, but on who needs help the most.

So why would you not support the underdog in the World Cup? lol!

We can be "tribal" when it's okay to be but not when something matters?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:Vic, if such an atrocity happened I'd be outraged, as with any previous terror attack. But I don't think that is cause to not allow any refugees in. Same as any time we have taken people in in the past.

and your outrage would achieve what...exactly....

more lefty handwringing and a diatribe against us nasty colonialists and how we brought this upon ourselves and thus it serves us right....because that all I hear from the wet letteuce "lefty liberal alliance" on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Eds, games and sports are fun competitions. I'm not saying your view is wrong, and tribal itself is not outright offensive, it is a fair description.

Far fairer, than seeing someone who puts how much someone needs help above where that someone comes from, and calling then racist or guilt ridden, wouldn't you say?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 pm

eddie wrote:Why are we asked, and how we want to! - support England in the World Cup, to be proud of our country and back them, then expect in the next breath, to be told not to be "too tribal" when it comes to wanting to put our own people first?

I agree when did patriotic become a dirty word, why can't we love our country, it doesn't mean we still don't help others....

I think what sticks in most peoples craw is that most foreigners come here, they love our benefits. love all the freebies but hate our flag and hate our patriotism, it may be old fashioned but if they come here under our hospitality so to speak they should live by our rules and not be looking to change us to their ways...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 pm

I didn't say it would achieve vic, you asked me a question and I answered it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:On tribalism. I use that word because you seem bemused that we care about the world population seemingly at the expense of our country. The implication there is you put country first and all others second, which is tribal. Who I help is not based on nationhood, but on who needs help the most.

So why would you not support the underdog in the World Cup? lol!

We can be "tribal" when it's okay to be but not when  something matters?

tribal when it mattered kept this small island unconquered... well most of the time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:10 pm

in other words Eill your outrage would be .....impotent, pointless platitudes, whos purpose would simply be to "keep a lid " on things....

"oh I'm so outraged..but hey heres another 20,000 refugees to welcome......." ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Get to your point vic for goodness sake...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:Eds, games and sports are fun competitions. I'm not saying your view is wrong, and tribal itself is not outright offensive, it is a fair description.

Far fairer, than seeing someone who puts how much someone needs help above where that someone comes from, and calling then racist or guilt ridden, wouldn't you say?

Maybe it's worse I don't know? I don't like labels really - I rarely put labels on people, i always think people Are too complex for labels.

You,have to realise les that there are some people like this. Some people do,have a "guilt"

Ps just spoke to my son about this thread (14 years old) and he said he wished he could join in hahahahahaha and says to Hi to you x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Eds, games and sports are fun competitions. I'm not saying your view is wrong, and tribal itself is not outright offensive, it is a fair description.

Maybe it's worse I don't know? I don't like labels really - I rarely put labels on people, i always think people Are too complex for labels.

You,have to realise les that there are some people like this. Some people do,have a "guilt"

Ps just spoke to my son about this thread (14 years old) and he said he wished he could join in hahahahahaha and says to Hi to you x

Er, isn't you saying 'I rarely put labels on people' the same as someone else saying 'I don't see colour'.   Having lived with just about every race going I don't see colour.  Of course I 'see' the physical colour, but that doesn't make me label them or think of them any differently to any other colour.  That is what 'not seeing colour' means, not labelling people because of their colour.  No-one can stop their eyes seeing the physicality, but their brain doesn't register a label to it, it's just another human being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:17 pm

the point??

how much responsibilty, as a supporter of the leftist faction, will YOU take? if when such an atrocity happens??

and what will YOU contribute to supporting those affected.....

will YOU personally be there throwing rocks at downing street to get the victims the support they need.....

or will you be stood at dover welcomming yet more......?

remember ...these are YOUR policies....YOU endorse them.....(along with sass and Didge..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:18 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Vic, if such an atrocity happened I'd be outraged, as with any previous terror attack. But I don't think that is cause to not allow any refugees in. Same as any time we have taken people in in the past.

more lefty handwringing and a diatribe against us nasty colonialists and how we brought this upon ourselves and thus it serves us right....because that all I hear from the wet letteuce  "lefty liberal alliance" on here

And you not letting people in would achieve what exactly, apart from more human beings suffering unbelievably.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Some people say they don't, but they do, then they compensate for it by "oh my god I didn't even notice!"

It's hard to explain really
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Haha, I'd be interested in his view, tell him I said hi, and look forward to debating with him in a few years time Smile

I'm sure some have guilt, but not most. And no one here on NF (well, maybe veya...). Yet you were quick to take what smelly said at face value, and discard Quill's brilliant response,

Labels aren't ideal, but they can at least allow us to identify why we think differently. I am quite internationally minded; you are more family oriented, extending to greater concern for local issues (understandable given the various developments in both our lives). Neither of us is wrong, but it would be refreshing if you could see how people can show greater concern for more global causes over national ones without it simply being anti- anything Wink x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:23 pm

sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

more lefty handwringing and a diatribe against us nasty colonialists and how we brought this upon ourselves and thus it serves us right....because that all I hear from the wet letteuce  "lefty liberal alliance" on here

And you not letting people in would achieve what exactly, apart from more human beings suffering unbelievably.

they are NOT my tribe.....

Just lets say this....

most of "mine " (that is close family) are relatively safe , not living or going near those horrible things called cities, BUT...IF anything like this happend to any of mine I would personally hold the left responsible.......(along with the ideology that spawned it)...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:23 pm

I concede les; the fact I am a mother possibly makes my compassion less "international"
Put like that, then I would say you're right.

Why didn't you say that in the first place? lol!

Told you, I cannot help but see both sides but I have compassion for all people les.
Never doubt that.

This problem won't go away until people feel that they're going to be looked after a little better.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Well Victor, some of us are just not that insular, and have the whole world as our tribe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:25 pm

even those that would blow you to kingdom come..... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:26 pm

victorismyhero wrote:even tghose that wold blow you to kingdom come..... Rolling Eyes

Well, they come in all shapes and sizes, I expect a few Israelis would like to do just that.

Last edited by sassy on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:27 pm

the fact is the cost is going to be phenomenal, the country is not in such a great state as it is, people using food banks all over the country, cuts on benefits, nhs can't handle what is going on, hospital beds non existent, a&e on the brink of collapse, I think people are sick and fed up and perhaps this could be the straw that breaks the camels back...

even good people can only take so much..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:28 pm

the more I read of the reckless disregard for our own peoples safety in preference to "others" from the left , the more I am tempted to go into politics.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:29 pm

It took 5 pages Eds but we got there lol

^sass, I'm on the same level of thinking. Though in fairness to vic he is quite upfront in seperating 'them' and ''us'...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:29 pm

victorismyhero wrote:even those that would blow you to kingdom come..... Rolling Eyes

and how many israeli terrorists have been "stopped" recently in britain???

ummm.....

against how many Muslim????

ummmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:32 pm

See I'm not even thinking about Syrians as terrorists?

Vic does that worry you?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:34 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:even those that would blow you to kingdom come..... Rolling Eyes

ummm.....

ummmmmmmm

Oh they don't need to be terrorist in London, they have too much influence.  But they were founded on terrorism and as I am always writing derogatary pieces about Netanyahu in Haaretz, I'm sure I'm on their list somewhere lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:37 pm

@ eddie

it does ...simply becasue they have all, mysteriously, lost all ID

becasue Isis has said there are its members amongst them....and I dont think they are lying on this...I mean you would wouldnt you...if you were isis?

suddenly they are all doctors.engineers/chemists/etc.....not ONE peasant amongst em???

and yet not one with papers or any proof of skills....

and we are going to let em in willey nilly with sod all checks ......and we cant check...it would atke forever and a day to prove even one of ems "claim"

Last edited by victorismyhero on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:38 pm

victorismyhero wrote:the more I read of the reckless disregard for our own peoples safety in preference to "others" from the left , the more I am tempted to go into politics.....

it seems crazy, we have a sinking ship on our hands and we have people screaming the right thing to do is fill the boat even more....

how can the whole country going to ruin help anyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Its worse than that HF ...they give the life boat to the sharks first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:40 pm

sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

ummm.....

ummmmmmmm

Oh they don't need to be terrorist in London, they have too much influence.  But they were founded on terrorism and as I am always writing derogatary pieces about Netanyahu in Haaretz, I'm sure I'm on their list somewhere lol

they are too scared of that frying pan.......

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:40 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
@ eddie

becasue Isis has said there are its members amongst them....and I dont think they are lying on this...I mean you would wouldnt you...if you were isis?

suddenly they are all doctors.engineers/chemists/etc.....not ONE peasant amongst em???

and we are going to let em in willey nilly with sod all checks ......and we cant check...it would atke forever and a day to prove even one of ems "claim"

Good points.

Anyone????
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:43 pm

I've said it all along , we are letting people in who could be carrying TB and other diseases . ISIS are easily going to be in with them why wouldn't they .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:45 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Its worse than that HF ...they give the life boat to the sharks first

it's true and so bloody unbelievable, the decisions made for this country convince me we know longer run our own country, there is no way anyone who cared about Britain would make these decisions and impose this crap on us..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
@ eddie

Good points.

Anyone????

it's spot on, isis would be stupid to miss an opportunity like this, thousands of peole turning up together with no documentation, it must be a dream come true for them....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 pm

to be fair Vod I dont think TB is a big problem from syria (unless you get too friendly with the native hamsters)

to their credit the syrians are less over crowded generally that most of these countries AND do tend to have a good standard of hygiene

TB is the Least of the worries........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 pm

eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
@ eddie

Good points.

Anyone????

Far too complex to go into here, but this tells you why:

https://refugeeactioncoalitionsydney.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/factsheet-re-no-id-papers.pdf

Part of it:

[size=47]WHY DO ASYLUM SEEKERS[/size]
[size=47]DESTROY THEIR PASSPORTS?[/size]
[size=46]Refugee Action Coalition[/size]
web refugeeaction.org.au
facebook search for “Refugee Action
Coalition”
email irintoul@ozemail.com.au
or call 0417 275 713
People often ask why asylum seekers don’t have
passports or other identity documents when they
arrive. Some people think that if they destroy their
passports they must have something to hide. There
are a number of very good reasons why asylum seek-
ers arrive without passports. But before getting on
to that, it’s worth remembering that this questioning
of asylum seekers’ motives re ects an unfair preju-
dice and suspicion against them. Politicians and the
media perpetuate myths that asylum seekers could
be terrorists or criminals, but there is absolutely no
evidence whatsoever that criminals or terrorists
choose to travel in leaky boats disguised as asylum
seekers. Think about it for a moment, if you want to
travel incognito for the purposes of crime or terror-
ism, you’re not going to disguise yourself as someone
who’ll come under immediate suspicion and scrutiny
and who is likely to be locked up in a detention centre
for a few years. If you heard a story about a US or
UK traveller who arrived without their passport you
wouldn’t immediately think they might be a terrorist
or a criminal, you’d assume they lost it or it was stolen.
Asylum seekers arriving by boat are  eeing persecu-
tion. They come from countries like Iran, Afghanistan
and Sri Lanka where opponents of the government
or ethnic minorities are routinely arrested, tortured
and killed. If they are caught before they can get away
or in a country that does not accept asylum seekers,
they will be returned and handed over to their gov-
ernment. Having tried to  ee, the asylum seeker is
viewed as a traitor as well as an opponent of the gov-
ernment and could be subjected to even worse treat-
ment. For these reasons, asylum seekers often move
without identity documents so if they are caught,
there is a chance they can still get away. Sometimes
asylum seekers need false identity documents to be
able to get away safely, in this case, they destroy the
documents once they no longer need them so they or
the people who helped them get the false documents
don’t get into trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
sassy wrote:

they are too scared of that frying pan.......

Absolutely, I use my real name hoping they will come so I can whack them lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:53 pm

let's not forget we are still fighting to keep thousands from coming through the channel tunnel and in lorries from France, so add the illegals to the ones we are getting stuck with the whole problem multiplies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:53 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Good points.

Anyone????

Far too complex to go into here, but this tells you why:

https://refugeeactioncoalitionsydney.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/factsheet-re-no-id-papers.pdf

Part of it:

[size=47]WHY DO ASYLUM SEEKERS[/size]
[size=47]DESTROY THEIR PASSPORTS?[/size]
[size=46]Refugee Action Coalition[/size]
web refugeeaction.org.au
facebook search for “Refugee Action
Coalition”
email irintoul@ozemail.com.au
or call 0417 275 713
People often ask why asylum seekers don’t have
passports or other identity documents when they
arrive. Some people think that if they destroy their
passports they must have something to hide. There
are a number of very good reasons why asylum seek-
ers arrive without passports. But before getting on
to that, it’s worth remembering that this questioning
of asylum seekers’ motives re ects an unfair preju-
dice and suspicion against them.

lefty waffle....they are unknown aliens

Politicians and the

media perpetuate myths that asylum seekers could
be terrorists or criminals, but there is absolutely no
evidence whatsoever that criminals or terrorists
choose to travel in leaky boats disguised as asylum
seekers. Think about it for a moment, if you want to
travel incognito for the purposes of crime or terror-
ism, you’re not going to disguise yourself as someone
who’ll come under immediate suspicion and scrutiny
and who is likely to be locked up in a detention centre
for a few years. If you heard a story about a US or
UK traveller who arrived without their passport you
wouldn’t immediately think they might be a terrorist

NO, but I'd expect them to be able to prove that they are in fact who they claim to be...

or a criminal, you’d assume they lost it or it was stolen.
Asylum seekers arriving by boat are  eeing persecu-
tion. They come from countries like Iran, Afghanistan
and Sri Lanka where opponents of the government
or ethnic minorities are routinely arrested, tortured
and killed. If they are caught before they can get away
or in a country that does not accept asylum seekers,
they will be returned and handed over to their gov-
ernment. Having tried to  ee, the asylum seeker is
viewed as a traitor as well as an opponent of the gov-
ernment and could be subjected to even worse treat-
ment. For these reasons, asylum seekers often move
without identity documents so if they are caught,
there is a chance they can still get away. Sometimes
asylum seekers need false identity documents to be
able to get away safely, in this case, they destroy the
documents once they no longer need them so they or
the people who helped them get the false documents
don’t get into trouble

a nice convenient lefty sound byte.....with zero evidence to back it.....

oh and on the sensible "precautionary principle" it is up to the SUPPORTERS of any action to prove that it is safe, or that any risk can be adequately mitigated"

the wet letteuces have FAILED to do so....
relying on flawed historicity instead

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:20 am

watch out les they will accuse you of being anti British Wink

I agree
but I like to think of it a little different
I want to be part of the 'kind and reasonable' tribe all that are happy to kind and reasonable are my people.
those that want to be stupid and hate filled are not

increasingly I am seeing a gap between westerners
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:38 am

The lefties keep telling us how we are all the same and equal etc...

Others should therefore sort their own shit out!!!

All in The name of equality mind...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The lefties keep telling us how we are all the same and equal etc...

Others should therefore sort their own shit out!!!

All in The name of equality mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next