NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

+3
eddie
Original Quill
Eilzel
7 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 Empty Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the wake of this migrants crisis the West needs to look at itself and judge it's behaviour.

we are all selfish deep down, and when the looking Glass is held up to us,some of us can't handle what we see, some of us hate what we see and have to compensate.

Because let's face it, it's not compassion you liberals see when you look into those black pits you call eyes, it's guilt.

That all consuming famous white western privileged guilt, and the desperate urge to ease it that most of you liberal parasites can't do without yet hate so much.

Hows does that work anyway??

What's a slice of guilt free peace go for these days??

5 minutes for a tenner??

A week in exchange for an annual subscription to save the earth children donkey monkey charity society or some other money making scam?? I bet the pressure on you liberals to appear on the social scene as being great humanitarians is high indeed.

The guilt induced panic gripping Europe is certainly sky high, the highest since WWII don't you know??  

why i imagine its almost compulsory fashion these days to have some bauble, some accessory to prove how much you care?? Perhaps a Syrian baby to carry  around in your handbag like a Paris Hilton toy dog??

Perhaps not a Syrian for the fashion conscious, i hear Iraqi children are next months fashion, so the good news is you can be a really good Internet humanitarian and probably get a couple of Syrians for half the price if you wait till next month and keep your guilt at bay for that little bit longer

Or better yet Perhaps like ole Bobby boy you liberals  could offer up your house and heart for some immigrants??

Or if you're really very very rich, and very very very white and therefore very very very very guilty your HOUSES and a flat for a few families,though i daresay at the cheap price of only 4 families, bob will be back to feeling guilty in no time at all.

I suggest you take a 100 families in

after all its Europe - always open and never full, come on in bring your friends, like our guilt, we have no upper limit to our moral obligation to immigrants.

Best vet them though first eh, wouldn't want some child beheading , woman raping gay killing lunatic Jihadists living with you now would you.

Of course not that's Madness!! We don't want THOSE kind of immigrants

But of course you may have to be a little racist and xenophobic if you vet them, but only a little bit.............

On second thoughts best not run the risk of being called racist, after all statistically speaking you're more likely to be abducted by an alien pirate ship driven by Elvis than you are to be killed by a terrorist.

So realistically the chances are that the 100 families busy roasting a freshly halal slaughtered goat round a campfire in your lounge have nothing but good intentions and multicultural enrichment to offer you.

Back to top Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:35 pm

sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

politicians answer....

what will YOU say to that victim????

will YOU go throw rocks at downing street to get him...and the others the 1-2 million they will need? or will you just chuck him on the scrap heap of "benefits" (with ALL that that entails)

you are in fact running away right now by "justifying your position"

No Victor, not a 'politicians answer' in any way.  The facts of the case pure and simple.  What would I say to to victim: I'm sorry, I'm sorry that it was such a bad situation that there was no way to stop someone being hurt.  I will do my damndest to make sure you are looked after, and every child that lived because of the decision we took owes their life to you and therefore you should get everything you need, no matter how much it costs.

and then?

see words come cheap.....

Im sure he would be absolutely comnforted and go away his heart singings....totally forgetting he can no longer walk. cant follow his career, his hobbies, can no longer make love....etc etc etc ...

or he might just reach out from his wheel chair and strangle you in rage.......becasue in truth Sassy...there will be NOTHING you can do for him........

YOU CANT make sure he is looked after, you CANT make sure he has what he needs.....and most of all you CANT give him back his life......

Back to top Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 pm

sassy wrote:Victor, in all situations you have to make a decision and weigh up the balances.  Do you let a child go to school by himself when he is old enough and suffer the guilt if he runs across the road and is hurt etc etc.  In this case, you have the life of millions, literally millions of refugees, many of them children, and if you don't do something they will suffer the most appalling atrocities.  Against that, you have to weigh up that it might let someone in who commits an atrocity here.  Now, to me, every single person has the same worth, every life is worth as much.  The risk on one side is small and might never happen.  On the other is certainty that thousands of atrocities will be committed.  Not maybe, not might, but will.  So I make my choice.

Fair points. Good post.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Victor, in all situations you have to make a decision and weigh up the balances.  Do you let a child go to school by himself when he is old enough and suffer the guilt if he runs across the road and is hurt etc etc.  In this case, you have the life of millions, literally millions of refugees, many of them children, and if you don't do something they will suffer the most appalling atrocities.  Against that, you have to weigh up that it might let someone in who commits an atrocity here.  Now, to me, every single person has the same worth, every life is worth as much.  The risk on one side is small and might never happen.  On the other is certainty that thousands of atrocities will be committed.  Not maybe, not might, but will.  So I make my choice.

Fair points. Good post.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:People are thinking of themselves and their own survival.
The media has done a spiffing job at sensationalizing the reports on the refugees.
Not many people now are falling for it they don't want them here because they're struggling to survive themselves, they don't want to see anyone die or suffer but in this world we are living for our own families and their welfare .
It's just so wrong to put a guilt trip on our people when they can barley survive themselves and with unemployment , no housing, benefit cuts , nhs waiting lists people can just now see how much worse this is going to be for them/us.

People waiting for homes on social housing lists are jealous of immigrants jumping the queue and rightly so , if you have been waiting five + years and then some immigrant family jump you in the queue then that is not just unfair it is a cause for feeling very jealous and can only cause animosity amongst immigrants and British born people .

It's not so bad for pensioners as they are receiving a regular income, but most families are struggling to make ends meet and at the end of the week there is nothing left for little luxuries and why can't working families have luxuries for their hard work. How do you think it makes a family feel when their main wage earner is paying tax and NIC only to have immigrants come in and get everything on a plate and how do you think it makes them feel having to wait for nhs treatment having paid into the system .

British people are not heartless they help anyone in need just look at the charities they give to such as children in need the money raised from that is huge so you see by this that even the poor will give to help those less fortunate, but they also know that times are so hard right now and common sense tells them that we just need to look after our own for a change.

See? Another fair post with some real points.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
sassy wrote:

No Victor, not a 'politicians answer' in any way.  The facts of the case pure and simple.  What would I say to to victim: I'm sorry, I'm sorry that it was such a bad situation that there was no way to stop someone being hurt.  I will do my damndest to make sure you are looked after, and every child that lived because of the decision we took owes their life to you and therefore you should get everything you need, no matter how much it costs.

and then?

see words come cheap.....

Im sure he would be absolutely comnforted and go away his heart singings....totally forgetting he can no longer walk. cant follow his career, his hobbies, can no longer make love....etc etc etc ...

or he might just reach out from his wheel chair and strangle you in rage.......becasue in truth Sassy...there will be NOTHING you can do for him........

YOU CANT make sure he is looked after, you CANT make sure he has what he needs.....and most of all you CANT give him back his life......

Yep, and if nothing is none the mutilated bodies of those children will haunt us all for ever.  You make your decision and realise someone is going to hate you for it, someone is going to bless you for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 pm

^smelly, arrogance is casting your own innate feelings on others. Arrogance is casting guilt on people when there is none because YOU cannot understand why anyone would care so much.

I don't believe I am right about everything smelly but I do believe I am a better person than you based on everything you've ever said.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:41 pm

This isn't a black and white issue - I don't mean race lol

There are real and opposing issues, both which need to be addressed.

This isn't going to be solved by right wing or left wing, but a wing that's in the middle.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:People are thinking of themselves and their own survival.
The media has done a spiffing job at sensationalizing the reports on the refugees.
Not many people now are falling for it they don't want them here because they're struggling to survive themselves, they don't want to see anyone die or suffer but in this world we are living for our own families and their welfare .
It's just so wrong to put a guilt trip on our people when they can barley survive themselves and with unemployment , no housing, benefit cuts , nhs waiting lists people can just now see how much worse this is going to be for them/us.

People waiting for homes on social housing lists are jealous of immigrants jumping the queue and rightly so , if you have been waiting five + years and then some immigrant family jump you in the queue then that is not just unfair it is a cause for feeling very jealous and can only cause animosity amongst immigrants and British born people .

It's not so bad for pensioners as they are receiving a regular income, but most families are struggling to make ends meet and at the end of the week there is nothing left for little luxuries and why can't working families have luxuries for their hard work. How do you think it makes a family feel when their main wage earner is paying tax and NIC only to have immigrants come in and get everything on a plate and how do you think it makes them feel having to wait for nhs treatment having paid into the system .

British people are not heartless they help anyone in need just look at the charities they give to such as children in need the money raised from that is huge so you see by this that even the poor will give to help those less fortunate, but they also know that times are so hard right now and common sense tells them that we just need to look after our own for a change.

Compared to what is going on there, they live in hell, we live in utopia.  Even people struggling like mad on cut benefits live in paradise in comparison.  As far as I am concerned, there is no choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Christie wrote:I feel as though I have to give a shout out to the women, now that I just bigged up 3 men lol  its only fair.  Sassy and Eddie, you two also speak your mind and say it how it is with ease and fluent understanding!

Thank you Christie. Rags is also a good poster as are you

I've been a better typist when I had my laptop! My iPad writes words I never type Shocked

Its my eyesight that lets me down when I come to typing. Can't see a damn thing without my specs. Just realised I've been on here all day. I think I've finally settled in cheers

Back to top Go down

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:support ,,,where????

criminal injuries compensation is fuck all.....

support...??? some one holding your hand and saying "there there"

Victins get what... a few quid if they are lucky (which is perhaps just enough to be beyond the benefit savings cap so they dont get benefits) and when thats gone they might get the honour of being labled scrougers and paid a pittance in benefits...

great...support...lovely......

but my quetsion TO YOU, same as Sassy is ...what will YOU say to that young man.....when he askes WHY???? did YOU do this?

I agree there should be more suppoprt for victims out there but again your reasoning based on fear is so poorly based off certain aspects. Its all down to risk at the end of the day and the chances of being a victim of terrorism are slim to say the least, you are far more likely to die of other daily things that have a far higher risk and yet you play of fear where the risk is actually small. So you tell me Victor, what chances have you of being in an accident with a car? Do you then never get in a car? Call for the ban of all cars?
You see if we use your reasoning nobody would ever leave their own homes through fear. Luckily we combat that fear

erm didge...if I have a catastrophic car accident I can claim ££££££££ of the other drivers insurance.......if some git blows me up I get fuck all
Yes its "risk based".....I can "mitigate " the risk of a car accident by my skill in driving (I said mitigate...not eliminate)

I suppose from a personal POV ..I also mitigate the risk of some git blowing me up...as I dont (on the principle that they are dirty disgusting places) visit big cities, which are the prime targets....so hey ho....

but all this is very well...

but both you and sassy have proved the you actually dont really give a damn about the potential victims of a terrorist atrocity....

you your self said (and I paraphrase here) others before our selves......

Back to top Go down

eddie wrote:This isn't a black and white issue - I don't mean race lol

This isn't going to be solved by right wing or left wing, but a wing that's in the middle.

The middle never solves anything, it just fudges everything.  You take a choice that you hope will be the most beneficial for the most people, and you deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:Eds, perhaps that is because I see the needy here in the UK, and I see, talk to, hear about etc, the needy in other parts of the world, and physically see the different needs of all those people. I have repeatedly said we can help all, but you seem to be implying that I 'don't really think that', and just 'can't bring myself' to say as much. Well I'm telling you, that is wrong.

Smelly inferred his immense selfishness on everyone, and you concurred. That is closed minded isn't it? You can't accept we might truly think differently about nation vs international interests?

i inferred nothing elizel, i merely held up the looking glass my dear

besides.

my selfishness is significantly smaller than any liberal i have ever met and the post was about your collective guilt at your good luck/health/fortune, and the reasons the world is as it is, is because the west is ruled by liberals and lefties and we did it their way.

take your new messiah corbyn, in spite of the horrific atrocities, he still cannot perceive of a scenario in which he would deploy troops, not even to save lives. he will still oppose strikes in syria in spite of the fact that opposing strikes in syria is what lead to this cluster and yet he is the biggest gobshite going, demanding the government "do more"

my immense selfishness is a mere drop in the ocean compared to that bastard.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Hahahaha if you've had a row, got irritated, laughed and then hooked....yep, you've settled in!

I don't feel at home till I've had a  bit of a row with sassy then been called a name by didge! lol!

Joke. I love 'em all the old bastards

Last edited by eddie on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Christie wrote:
eddie wrote:

I've been a better typist when I had my laptop! My iPad writes words I never type Shocked

Its my eyesight that lets me down when I come to typing. Can't see a damn thing without my specs. Just realised I've been on here all day. I think I've finally settled in cheers

if I didnt have my glasses on I wouldnt be able to hit the keys in any order that makes sense....oh...wait........ Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:44 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Compared to what is going on there, they live in hell, we live in utopia.  Even people struggling like mad on cut benefits live in paradise in comparison.  As far as I am concerned, there is no choice.

Why exactly Sassy. We live like Kings compared to the refugees plight.

Back to top Go down

Christie wrote:
eddie wrote:

You will have plenty of company during the night too as didge posts until 2.30 Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:44 pm

Victor wrote:I can only quote the "anti everything brigade"

Lol...Is that like the PC brigade?

Victor wrote:so whats the answer to that....

YOU dont coiunt...only "THEM"?

victorismyhero wrote:as I have intimated before ...you lefties are soft in the head.

100's of 1000' of syrians......and all of em doctors

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464 Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464 Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464 Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464

That's it? It's all them damned lefties?

You got bigger problems, vic. You got crime in the street. You got Wall Street. You got BP Oil ripping up the sea bottom. You got healthcare. You got global warming. You got Israel want'n to put the hit on Iran. You got cancer. Keep it goin' crowd.

Is it all lefties? I'm sorry...all this talk about writing styles, and nothing about analysis. Nothing about fixing things. This isn't exactly Entertainment Today. These are serious problems, and they won't be solved by writing styles.

Victor, don't you feel a bit foolish saying it's all lefties? For christ's sake...go get a new tax cut...that worked out real well for you righties, did'nt it?

There are a myriad of issues, for which there are a myriad of solutions. Dichotomizing the world's problems into 'left' and 'right' is just nonsense.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Eds, perhaps that is because I see the needy here in the UK, and I see, talk to, hear about etc, the needy in other parts of the world, and physically see the different needs of all those people. I have repeatedly said we can help all, but you seem to be implying that I 'don't really think that', and just 'can't bring myself' to say as much. Well I'm telling you, that is wrong.

Smelly inferred his immense selfishness on everyone, and you concurred. That is closed minded isn't it? You can't accept we might truly think differently about nation vs international interests?

besides.

my selfishness is significantly smaller than any liberal i have ever met and the post was about your collective guilt at your good luck/health/fortune, and the reasons the world is as it is, is because the west is ruled by liberals and lefties and we did it their way.

take your new messiah corbyn, in spite of the horrific atrocities, he still cannot perceive of a scenario in which he would deploy troops, not even to save lives. he will still oppose strikes in syria in spite of the fact that opposing strikes in syria is what lead to this cluster and yet he is the biggest gobshite going, demanding the government "do more"

Would you not say one of the best abilities of humans is their compassion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Christie wrote:
sassy wrote:

I don't see people living in paradise on benefits they are living their hell also , most don't live like kings from what i have seen . Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:46 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Christie wrote:

if I didnt have my glasses on I wouldnt be able to hit the keys in any order that makes sense....oh...wait........ Laughing

Me too. And thank goodness for spellchecker, corrects all those mistyped words with one click.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:47 pm

I have a solution.....I have mooted this before...

the people of syria are suffering yes?
the humane thing in that case is to end the suffering ...yes?

well 10 x 25 megatonnes should do that nicely
(thats not a serious suggestion.......or.............)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:47 pm

sassy wrote:

The middle never solves anything, it just fudges everything.  You take a choice that you hope will be the most beneficial for the most people, and you deal with it.

The middle means you can do so much here, a little there, tweak this and amend that....
Don't mistake my middle for "the fence"

The fence is a mindless place to sit - I agree.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Christie wrote:
sassy wrote:

I don't see people living in paradise on benefits they are living their hell also , most don't live like kings from what i have seen . Rolling Eyes

Hmmmm well that's not quite true; at least they get benefits - that in itself, is luckier than most poor, in poor countries.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:49 pm

See smelly, your arrogance is crystalized by the fact you still assume I support Labour (wrongly), and oppose intervention in Syria (I don't).

Get over yourself, your ego might put off your fanbases Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Victor wrote:I can only quote the "anti everything brigade"

Victor wrote:so whats the answer to that....

YOU dont coiunt...only "THEM"?

victorismyhero wrote:as I have intimated before ...you lefties are soft in the head.

100's of 1000' of syrians......and all of em doctors

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464 Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464 Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464 Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 3 3489511464

That's it?  It's all them damned lefties?

You got bigger problems, vic.  You got crime in the street.  You got Wall Street.  You got BP Oil ripping up the sea bottom.  You got healthcare.  You got global warming.  You got Israel want'n to put the hit on Iran.  You got cancer.  Keep it goin' crowd.

Is it all lefties?  I'm sorry...all this talk about writing styles, and nothing about analysis.  Nothing about fixing things.  This isn't exactly Entertainment Today.  These are serious problems, and they won't be solved by writing styles.

Victor, don't you feel a bit foolish saying it's all lefties?  For christ's sake...go get a new tax cut...that worked out real well for you righties, did'nt it?  

There are a myriad of issues, for which there are a myriad of solutions.  Dichotomizing the world's problems into 'left' and 'right' is just nonsense.  

what makes YOU think I'm R/W??? I despise THEM as much as I do the weak wet letteuce lefty...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:50 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I agree there should be more suppoprt for victims out there but again your reasoning based on fear is so poorly based off certain aspects. Its all down to risk at the end of the day and the chances of being a victim of terrorism are slim to say the least, you are far more likely to die of other daily things that have a far higher risk and yet you play of fear where the risk is actually small. So you tell me Victor, what chances have you of being in an accident with a car? Do you then never get in a car? Call for the ban of all cars?
You see if we use your reasoning nobody would ever leave their own homes through fear. Luckily we combat that fear

erm didge...if I have a catastrophic car accident I can claim ££££££££ of the other drivers insurance.......if some git blows me up I get fuck all
Yes its "risk based".....I can "mitigate " the risk of a car accident by my skill in driving (I said mitigate...not eliminate)

I suppose from a personal POV ..I also mitigate the risk of some git blowing me up...as I dont (on the principle that they are dirty disgusting places) visit big cities, which are the prime targets....so hey ho....

but both you and sassy have proved the you actually dont really give a damn about the potential victims of a terrorist atrocity....

Don't be ridiculous Victor.  You think that if someone it hurt we won't care?  We will care as much as we care about those that are suffering now.  But it doesn't matter what is done, someone will get hurt.  I wish like hell that was not the case.  I wish you could wave a magic wand and stop the suffering of everyone, everywhere.  But you can't can you?   I care about all victims, everywhere and therefore I know that along the line we are going to wish that someone wasn't hurt.  But I'm not prepared to have thousands of children massacred on the chance that a few others might be hurt but might not.   In a world wide situation, whoever takes the decisions will have to live with the consequences, even though the consequences might tear them to pieces and shatter their soul.  There is no answer where everyone gets to have a wonderful life, and it's pie in the sky to think there is and lay blame for decisions taken to help as many as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 pm

sassy wrote:

Amen there.

I remember Sen. Roman Hurska, from Nebraska, who said: "Even mediocrity needs to be represented."

Um...as opposed to doing better???

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:52 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's it?  It's all them damned lefties?

You got bigger problems, vic.  You got crime in the street.  You got Wall Street.  You got BP Oil ripping up the sea bottom.  You got healthcare.  You got global warming.  You got Israel want'n to put the hit on Iran.  You got cancer.  Keep it goin' crowd.

Is it all lefties?  I'm sorry...all this talk about writing styles, and nothing about analysis.  Nothing about fixing things.  This isn't exactly Entertainment Today.  These are serious problems, and they won't be solved by writing styles.

Victor, don't you feel a bit foolish saying it's all lefties?  For christ's sake...go get a new tax cut...that worked out real well for you righties, did'nt it?  

There are a myriad of issues, for which there are a myriad of solutions.  Dichotomizing the world's problems into 'left' and 'right' is just nonsense.  

what makes YOU think I'm R/W???  I despise THEM as much as I do the weak wet letteuce lefty...

There is nothing weak about the left.  It takes strength to stand up and say, I know this is wrong and I'm not going to go along with it.  What is weak is berating both sides and pretending their can be an easy answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:^smelly, arrogance is casting your own innate feelings on others. Arrogance is casting guilt on people when there is none because YOU cannot understand why anyone would care so much.

I don't believe I am right about everything smelly but I do believe I am a better person than you based on everything you've ever said.

a better person then me?????

sure, why not,im not bothered i know who and what i am, but i doubt that a successful terrorist attack carried out by a "refugee" will spare your life for it though

do you??

i understand perfectly why people do care, what i totally dont believe is the utter and totally obviously level of so called "care", the mass hysteria and emotional knee jerking, the panicand the reason people care elizel is GUILT.

we are all made to feel guilty for the fact that we are, white, rich and most importantly , its not happening to us. its actually quite a natural feeling guilt, its recognized and emphasized in after action trauma management in troops who have lost comrades. you think young aylan is the first one to die?? come now this has been going on for years, what makes his death more tragic??

because it was captured on film and beamed into our living rooms to disrupt our dinners in an emotional manipulation with the sole purpose of making have feelings of sympathy, pity and GUILT.

any emotion you have which can be identified can also be manipulated, with or without your knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:54 pm

The only reason you think it is guilt is that you don't understand it and don't have it within you.

Back to top Go down

eddie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Hmmmm well that's not quite true; at least they get benefits - that in itself, is luckier than most poor, in poor countries.

but it isn't luxury is it and benefits have been cut and will be cut even more , I;m saying we need to look after our own eddie . You don't go shooting the golden goose Britain has always given to all nations to any disaster they've given aid but if we keep taking on board all and sundry the strain on our own nation will be so great that we won't be able to help ourselves let alone others.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:54 pm

No sass, too much of anything is wrong - RW or LW

Somewhere in the middle is a balance and with balance, comes fairness.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Cuchulain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

besides.

genuine compassion yes

the bob gildof come and stay and my mansions compassion - no

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Sure smelly its guilt, if that makes it easier for you to fathom...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:Sure smelly its guilt, if that makes it easier for you to fathom...

im not the one struggling with it

im a monster remember??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

But how do you support the victim mentally, are you saying money is going to resolve that issue>??
I can tell you for a fact it does not
So yesy its based on risk but are you seriously telling me now its all about money as compensation for you through where we lose a loved one?
I find that completely wrong as no amount of money can solve that loss and if money is all you seel through the loss of someone, you are then actually places a money value to what their life was worth.
Sorry that again is absurd. Yes people should be compresentated and when you are very wrong again people do sue nations where there has been terrorism. For example the PLO is going through many law suits in the US from where citizens have lost their lives to terrrorism.
So on all counts you epxect some people to act only on the fear you choose them to have and then argue off compensation where all should receive financial help if they need this through losing a loved one

Poor reasoning again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:56 pm

eddie wrote:No sass, too much of anything is wrong - RW or LW

Sorry Eddie, but you will never get me to agree to that.  The middle is wishy washy, a bit from this, a bit from that, can't make up it's mind, lets try to look good, mess everyone up and never make a reasoned decision.  It's a complete and utter debacle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:57 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:^smelly, arrogance is casting your own innate feelings on others. Arrogance is casting guilt on people when there is none because YOU cannot understand why anyone would care so much.

sure, why not,im not bothered i know who and what i am, but i doubt that a successful terrorist attack carried out by a "refugee" will spare your life for it though

do you??

i understand perfectly why people do care, what i totally dont believe is the utter and totally obviously level of so called "care", the mass hysteria and emotional knee jerking, the panicand the reason people care elizel is GUILT.

we are all made to feel guilty for the fact that we are, white, rich and most importantly , its not happening to us. its actually quite a natural feeling guilt, its recognized and emphasized in after action trauma management in troops who have lost comrades. you think young aylan is the first one to die?? come now this has been going on for years, what makes his death more tragic??

because it was captured on film and beamed into our living rooms to disrupt our dinners in an emotional manipulation with the sole purpose of making have feelings of sympathy, pity and GUILT.

any emotion you have which can be identified can also be manipulated, with or without your knowledge.

it's NLP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

genuine compassion yes

the bob gildof come and stay and my mansions compassion - no

Compassion has many levels, so for example do you have compassion for your fellow soldiers you serve with?
Family back in SA?
Like I say we all have the ability of compassion, even you smelly.
So being that this is clearly a human trait though other animals have this capacity,how do you define genuine compassion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Good point, if left and right put aside their differences and stopped being at odds with each other and found balance, far more could be achieved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:00 pm

sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Don't be ridiculous Victor.  You think that if someone it hurt we won't care?

Yes I do think that....

We will care as much as we care about those that are suffering now.

But you wont go mounting campaigns to get them what they need....
you wont be screaming to high heaven about it
you wont be launchind media campaigns and getting harrowing photos of the destryed life and its implications
because of course... they will be british

But it doesn't matter what is done, someone will get hurt.  I wish like hell that was not the case.  I wish you could wave a magic wand and stop the suffering of everyone, everywhere.  But you can't can you?   I care about all victims, everywhere and therefore I know that along the line we are going to wish that someone wasn't hurt.  But I'm not prepared to have thousands of children massacred on the chance that a few others might be hurt but might not.   In a world wide situation, whoever takes the decisions will have to live with the consequences, even though the consequences might tear them to pieces and shatter their soul.  There is no answer where everyone gets to have a wonderful life, and it's pie in the sky to think there is and lay blame for decisions taken to help as many as possible.

I mean...lets just leave the "injuries" thing there a min....

I havnt noticed the "left" doing much about or homeless service men
no one has been saying you are all rotten bastards for not giving them your home your car and your daughters....
I havnt noticed the left doing anything (untill pushed by these "refugees" about the anount of unused housing

and the same applies to dozens of other issues.....silence...untill johny foreigner needs help.....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:01 pm

sassy wrote:

Sorry Eddie, but you will never get me to agree to that.  The middle is wishy washy, a bit from this, a bit from that, can't make up it's mind, lets try to look good, mess everyone up and never make a reasoned decision.  It's a complete and utter debacle.

But don't the RWs say the left is wishy-washy?

I kind of get where you're coming from - if you see the "middle" as "the fence"
Then I agree.

But what if you took (and this is a very base example) 10 LW policies on and issue and the ten RW policies on the same issue and mixed them in a pot?

You'd get (this is a very basic example so bear with me), let's give 500,000 houses to the homeless and desperate families in Britain, and 400,000 house to refugees?

Then balance the figures the other way for a non-housing issue?

Hope that made sense lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Good point, if left and right put aside their differences and stopped being at odds with each other and found balance, far more could be achieved

There differences are between people having a decent life and people being manipulated and used by the elite and rich.  There is no way it is a good thing to put aside those differences and let people be squashed and used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:03 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

There differences are between people having a decent life and people being manipulated and used by the elite and rich.  There is no way it is a good thing to put aside those differences and let people be squashed and used.

It has happened before where they have
Can you think when?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:04 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

But don't the RWs say the left is wishy-washy?

I kind of get where you're coming from - if you see the "middle" as "the fence"
Then I agree.

But what if you took (and this is a very base example) 10 LW policies on and issue and the ten RW policies on the same issue and mixed them in a pot?

You'd get (this is a very basic example so bear with me), let's give 500,000 houses to the homeless and desperate families in Britain, and 400,000 house to refugees?

Then balance the figures the other way for a non-housing issue?

Hope that made sense lol

RW don't say the left are wishy washy, they say the left will give power to the people they don't want to have power.

Mix the two 10 policies and what you would have would be chaos.  And you wouldn't get the 500,000/400,000 you would get 900,000 going to the rich to make more money with.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

do you??

That's a really good post and if everyone sees smelly as racist after that, well I'm sorry, I read between the lines and see that he isn't.

Know why?

"you think young aylan is the first one to die??"

Racists do not humanise a person like that.
He's the first one to refer to that child, in that way.

It's the subtle things that I see in people.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

But how do you support the victim mentally, are you saying money is going to resolve that issue>??
So yesy its based on risk but are you seriously telling me now its all about money as compensation for you through where we lose a loved one?
I find that completely wrong as no amount of money can solve that loss and if money is all you seel through the loss of someone, you are then actually places a money value to what their life was worth.
Sorry that again is absurd. Yes people should be compresentated and when you are very wrong again people do sue nations where there has been terrorism. For example the PLO is going through many law suits in the US from where citizens have lost their lives to terrrorism.
So on all counts you epxect some people to act only on the fear you choose them to have and then argue off compensation where all should receive financial help if they need this through losing a loved one

Poor reasoning again

I'm not actually talking about the loss of a loved one...I'm talking about the terribly injured survivor.....

and I have never seen a lefty yet that has actually DONE anything about the pathetic criminal injuries compensation levels...(nor has the right...but THEY are not about to increase the risk by whatever %age)

ANY you KNOW what would happen...as I said...labled scrounger and dumped on benefits...tough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

do you??

That's a really good post and if everyone sees smelly as racist after that, well I'm sorry, I read between the lines and see that he isn't.

Know why?

"you think young aylan is the first one to die??"

Racists do not humanise a person like that.
He's the first one to refer to that child, in that way.

It's the subtle things that I see in people.

lol he is racist for his racial reasoning when bilogically humans are one race, he does not believe that and things some ethnic groups are inferior. That is racism plain and simple. None of his post was aboyt racial issues Eddie, so how you came to that conclusion is anyones guess lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:09 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Poor reasoning again

I'm not actually talking about the loss of a loved one...I'm talking about the terribly injured survivor.....

and I have never seen a lefty yet that has actually DONE anything about the pathetic criminal injuries compensation levels...(nor has the right...but THEY are not about to increase the risk by whatever %age)

ANY you KNOW what would happen...as I said...labled scrounger and dumped on benefits...tough

I am all for the injured person to get better help, whether that be finnacial.
What that means is that problem should be rectified Victor
So I completely agree on that with you but think its a poor reason then to deny others help.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:09 pm

For the reasons I've just said.
Smelly humanised him, called him by his name.

That shows me that smelly saw a boy who had died not a RW issue.

If smelly wants to tell me I'm wrong then I'll admit I'm way off.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next