NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

+3
eddie
Original Quill
Eilzel
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 4 Empty Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the wake of this migrants crisis the West needs to look at itself and judge it's behaviour.

we are all selfish deep down, and when the looking Glass is held up to us,some of us can't handle what we see, some of us hate what we see and have to compensate.

Because let's face it, it's not compassion you liberals see when you look into those black pits you call eyes, it's guilt.

That all consuming famous white western privileged guilt, and the desperate urge to ease it that most of you liberal parasites can't do without yet hate so much.

Hows does that work anyway??

What's a slice of guilt free peace go for these days??

5 minutes for a tenner??

A week in exchange for an annual subscription to save the earth children donkey monkey charity society or some other money making scam?? I bet the pressure on you liberals to appear on the social scene as being great humanitarians is high indeed.

The guilt induced panic gripping Europe is certainly sky high, the highest since WWII don't you know??  

why i imagine its almost compulsory fashion these days to have some bauble, some accessory to prove how much you care?? Perhaps a Syrian baby to carry  around in your handbag like a Paris Hilton toy dog??

Perhaps not a Syrian for the fashion conscious, i hear Iraqi children are next months fashion, so the good news is you can be a really good Internet humanitarian and probably get a couple of Syrians for half the price if you wait till next month and keep your guilt at bay for that little bit longer

Or better yet Perhaps like ole Bobby boy you liberals  could offer up your house and heart for some immigrants??

Or if you're really very very rich, and very very very white and therefore very very very very guilty your HOUSES and a flat for a few families,though i daresay at the cheap price of only 4 families, bob will be back to feeling guilty in no time at all.

I suggest you take a 100 families in

after all its Europe - always open and never full, come on in bring your friends, like our guilt, we have no upper limit to our moral obligation to immigrants.

Best vet them though first eh, wouldn't want some child beheading , woman raping gay killing lunatic Jihadists living with you now would you.

Of course not that's Madness!! We don't want THOSE kind of immigrants

But of course you may have to be a little racist and xenophobic if you vet them, but only a little bit.............

On second thoughts best not run the risk of being called racist, after all statistically speaking you're more likely to be abducted by an alien pirate ship driven by Elvis than you are to be killed by a terrorist.

So realistically the chances are that the 100 families busy roasting a freshly halal slaughtered goat round a campfire in your lounge have nothing but good intentions and multicultural enrichment to offer you.

Back to top Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:13 pm

eddie wrote:For the reasons I've just said.
Smelly humanised him, called him by his name.

That shows me that smelly saw a boy who had died not a RW issue.

If smelly wants to tell me I'm wrong then I'll admit I'm way off.

Eddie all humans have the capability to be compassionate, that does not mean they still cannot hate other things.
So I aree he is compassionate about certain issues, but that does not make his racial views any less racist.
He has often argued that people defined asblack are inferior.
So its good smelly has feelings about issues, which actually gives me hope about him, it means he does care about some issues. I mean even Hitler cared about animals you know, though not comparring smelly to Hitler, just saying some of the most evil people had compassionate views

Back to top Go down

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Our govt has a primary duty to protect and serve our own people first.

Sadly this has been lacking in recent years.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I'm not actually talking about the loss of a loved one...I'm talking about the terribly injured survivor.....

and I have never seen a lefty yet that has actually DONE anything about the pathetic criminal injuries compensation levels...(nor has the right...but THEY are not about to increase the risk by whatever %age)

ANY you KNOW what would happen...as I said...labled scrounger and dumped on benefits...tough

I am all for the injured person to get better help, whether that be finnacial.
What that means is that problem should be rectified Victor
So I completely agree on that with you but think its a poor reason then to deny others help.

funny tghen how its never been visited by the left, considering there was the bus bombing with attendant injuries....I must admit I'm not even sure IF any and all the compensation due has even been paid , or whether the govt managed to wriggle out of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:15 pm

all I know is that its a nightmare to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So I completely agree on that with you but think its a poor reason then to deny others help.

funny tghen how its never been visited by the left, considering there was the bus bombing with attendant injuries....I must admit I'm not even sure IF any and all the compensation due has even been paid , or whether the govt managed to wriggle out of it...

I am not left wing though Victor I have views that cross both sides.
I think more should be done for people all over the world and not just here.
I think once we evolve past what I find some very selfish attributes people have and where they care more for money then we can start to progress.
We need to look after people who have suffered greatly though so on that point I completely agree with you.
I just do not think its valid to use that to argue against helping others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 pm

victorismyhero wrote:all I know is that its a nightmare to get.

I absolutely agree, it's despicable the hoops people have to jump through and it should be looked at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Our govt has a primary duty to protect and serve our own people first.

Sadly this has been lacking in recent years.
agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It's never been visited by either, perhaps because, unless you have actually been effected, it's not something that springs to mind.  Most things are done because pressure groups bring it to the attention of their MP and push for it.  Perhaps that is something that should be thought about.  In fact, it seems to me it would be a very good thing to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 pm

More should be done by some of The people over the world who claim to want more...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:20 pm

sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:all I know is that its a nightmare to get.

I absolutely agree, it's despicable the hoops people have to jump through and it should be looked at.
and yet the left are stunningly silent...I wonder why???

is it becasue its "our own" that benefit in the main

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:For the reasons I've just said.
Smelly humanised him, called him by his name.

That shows me that smelly saw a boy who had died not a RW issue.

If smelly wants to tell me I'm wrong then I'll admit I'm way off.

Eddie all humans have the capability to be compassionate, that does not mean they still cannot hate other things.
So I aree he is compassionate about certain issues, but that does not make his racial views any less racist.
So its good smelly has feelings about issues, which actually gives me hope about him, it means he does care about some issues. I mean even Hitler cared about animals you know, though not comparring smelly to Hitler, just saying some of the most evil people had compassionate views

If you can have compassion for a person who you confess to "hate" because of their colour, then you're not a racist even if you hold certain views.

That's not point.
People get labeled very easily on forums and the end up getting stuck with that label and it's not fair.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

If you can have compassion for a person who you confess to "hate" because of their colour, then you're not a racist even if you hold certain views.

That's not point.
People get labeled very easily on forums and the end up getting stuck with that label and it's not fair.

Sorry Eddie that is gobbldygook.
That has to be the biggest load of ullI have heard in a very long time.
His views are very clear, great he can be compassionate about some things, that does not make his views any less racist. I bet you smelly has saved many a Muslims life in combat, does that make him any less hate Islam or many Muslims?

Last edited by Cuchulain on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 pm

You realise of course the consequences if such an atrocity happened and any of MINE were killed/injured dont you?

I'm afraid that that would drive me into politics, and having gained power, I'm sorry sassy and didge...but you would be amongst those against the wall....

oh you would have good, if somewhat less than charismatic company, since tommy would be joining you Smile
and then you would have "victors rule"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:25 pm

victorismyhero wrote:You realise of course the consequences if such an atrocity happened and any of MINE were killed/injured dont you?

I'm afraid that that would drive me into politics, and having gained power, I'm sorry sassy and didge...but you would be amongst those against the wall....

oh you would have good, if somewhat less than charismatic company, since tommy would be joining you Smile

So you would attempt to me put me against a wall and I would create a resssiatnce group against you.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:You realise of course the consequences if such an atrocity happened and any of MINE were killed/injured dont you?

So you would attempt to me put me against a wall and I would create a resssiatnce group against you.

Laughing

who's the hunter?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Now all I can see is Vic and Didge up against a wall.... lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 pm

"victor the didge hunter"

just like van helsing vampire hunter

Back to top Go down

Who said you would gain power lol.

Back to top Go down

eddie wrote:Now all I can see is Vic and Didge up against a wall.... lol!

YOU are RUDE Razz

Back to top Go down

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

who's the hunter?

Does not the hunter become the hunted?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
eddie wrote:Now all I can see is Vic and Didge up against a wall.... lol!

YOU are RUDE Razz

Can't help it Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

sassy wrote:

Who said you would gain power lol.

with MY fiscal policies?? the left would adore me

with my social policies the right would worship me....... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

YOU are RUDE Razz

Can't help it Razz

I'll slap your bum.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

who's the hunter?

Laughing

besides..I'd just build a wall a mile high round your city.......and fill it with water Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
eddie wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

YOU are RUDE Razz

Can't help it Razz

I'll slap your bum.....

See now,you're making it a lot more interesting cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

besides..I'd just build a wall a mile high round your city.......and fill it with water Laughing

I am a very good swimmer and us Irish are always good diggers, plus as crafty as a fox.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

You wouldn't have two bricks up before my frying pay was round you ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:33 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
eddie wrote:

Can't help it Razz

I'll slap your bum.....
  The ripple effect would cause gale force winds

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:34 pm

sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

You wouldn't have two bricks up before my frying pay was round you ear.

oh gawd...not the........frying pan......

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
eddie wrote:

Can't help it Razz

I'll slap your bum.....
  The ripple effect would cause gale force winds

lol!

Hahahahahaha

My bottom is quite toned thank you
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I am a very good swimmer and us Irish are always good diggers, plus as crafty as a fox.

Cool

perhaps you aught to rethink that, given the fact i laid one out this morning......bugger was after me farmers chickens......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:38 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Cool

perhaps you aught to rethink that, given the fact i laid one out this morning......bugger was after me farmers chickens......

Welll I would be able to paraglide over due to the gale force winds you have created by slapping Eddis bottom

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 pm

i can see someone getting "frying pan rash " yet......

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 4 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:44 pm

seriously though there is an interesting point arising from all these "police have thwarted xxx ploys this year"
business

you do all realise that in fact you no longer in reality have a "police force" to protect you from "general crime"

they are all so busy chasing abdul the bomber that when it comes to burglaries, etc they are simply part of the "insurance scam" that is inflicted upon us all....

all they do is issue a "crime number " and tell you to sod off and stop wasteing their time.

YOU are not important.....

and the left want MORE restrictions on what you can do with brglars rather than less??????

Methinks the left have shares in insurance companies.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:45 pm

So Eds, you think smelly can't be racist but Quill is?

I can't take seriously that kind of logic on this issue tbh.

Of course we all know Aylan is not the first. Some of us have supported taking refugees, from Libya, Calais etc, for a long time. This story has (thankfully) brought many in Britain around to our way of thinking, and ignoted a vicious RW response as a result. But I thank the media, they have a role to play and they did it well. It is sad it took Aylan's tragic death but NOW we see things moving the way they should have all along.

Of course to you that is irrelevant. Me, quill, didge, sass et al are just guilty and hate our own because we don't follow your tribal loyalties. That's your view, which you're entitled too. But Quill's original post sums up how that view is formed perfectly- even if he didn't express in simple, emotive words Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:48 pm

personally I think you should be able to do as you please with a person in your home without good reason....(which protects those with the necessary "right of entry" (like police fire and other emergency services) (but wouldnt include baliffs etc)...even boil em in oil if you felt so inclined...or pull their pubes out one at a time...or even worse their nostril hairs Laughing or slowly feed em to your pet piranah Twisted Evil Lefties, liberals, guilt and murder  - Page 4 3583224271

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:So Eds, you think smelly can't be racist but Quill is?

Of course we all know Aylan is not the first. Some of us have supported taking refugees, from Libya, Calais etc, for a long time. This story has (thankfully) brought many in Britain around to our way of thinking, and ignoted a vicious RW response as a result. But I thank the media, they have a role to play and they did it well. It is sad it took Aylan's tragic death but NOW we see things moving the way they should have all along.

Of course to you that is irrelevant. Me, quill, didge, sass et al are just guilty and hate our own because we don't follow your tribal loyalties. That's your view, which you're entitled too. But Quill's original post sums up how that view is formed perfectly- even if he didn't express in simple, emotive words Wink

how many refugees will thailand be taking???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Absolutely agree with that.  Quill might use the language of a lecture room, but his point was spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm

I will ask you the same question Eil......what will YOU say to the victim of an atrocity that is caused by one or more of these refugees??????

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Ah les I'm not going to sit here and have a competition with you over who cares more - and the fact you call it my "tribal loyalties" rather proves my initial point, and, I have to say, smellys!

It isn't a competition about who cares more, (shall we do a list?), it's about remembering ALL needy people, is it not?

Well we have people (mostly middle aged men),living on our streets because there aren't enough houses, I say they are cold and needy.

Why does that make me tribal?

Is it a choice? Do I have to choose..? A Syrian or a soldier?

What do you choose?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Thailand is a world away but takes many refugees from across Asia as it goes. Not that Thailand is a bastion of humanitarianism in any case.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 pm

eddie wrote:Ah les I'm not going to sit here and have a competition with you over who cares more - and the fact you call it my "tribal loyalties" rather proves my initial point, and, I have to say, smellys!

It isn't a competition about who cares more, (shall we do a list?), it's about remembering ALL needy people, is it not?

Well we have people (mostly middle aged men),living on our streets because there aren't enough houses, I say they are cold and needy.

What do you choose?

That's simple Eds, there is no choice.  Both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:52 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Ah les I'm not going to sit here and have a competition with you over who cares more - and the fact you call it my "tribal loyalties" rather proves my initial point, and, I have to say, smellys!

What do you choose?

but "both" aint happening is it....Its ALWAYS ineviatbly "the others"

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:52 pm

sassy wrote:

What do you choose?

There you go. The middle.
Suits everyone.

And obviously, my answer too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Eds, it isn't about competition, you misunderstood me. My problem here is you are asserting guilt and racism on us on unfounded grounds because you cannot comprehend why we think as we do otherwise. I don't see 'a Syrian', I see a human; I don't see a soldier, I see a human.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Great op smelly!

The lefties can't answer the points so instead start arguing about The style of writing!!!

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:Thailand is a world away but takes many refugees from across Asia as it goes. Not that Thailand is a bastion of humanitarianism in any case.

if it helps i'm sure the RAF would be only to happy to drop off the 20000 refugees off in thailand and you look after them all..

you cleared off so not sure why you think you have a say in what Britains choices are....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:56 pm

On tribalism. I use that word because you seem bemused that we care about the world population seemingly at the expense of our country. The implication there is you put country first and all others second, which is tribal. Who I help is not based on nationhood, but on who needs help the most.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:Eds, it isn't about competition, you misunderstood me. My problem here is you are asserting guilt and racism on us on unfounded grounds because you cannot comprehend why we think as we do otherwise. I don't see 'a Syrian', I see a human; I don't see a soldier, I see a human.

I don't think you're necessarily guilty (and even if you were you shouldn't know it as its subconciuos) or racist against whites.
I do think though, that sometimes, people, see soldier and go "oh no!"
They see Syrian and they go "Oh NO!"

That's what smelly is trying to say IMO and it's true for a lot of people.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next