NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"White guilt doesn't work on me"

+2
Fuzzy Zack
eddie
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"White guilt doesn't work on me" Empty "White guilt doesn't work on me"

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:46 pm

White guilt doesn’t work on me

- Eric Vonhoussen
Richmond, VA

Let’s be honest. This website isn’t about anything else, but making white people feel guilty and ashamed to be white. Well, my friends, I’m proud to be white, and proud of my people’s accomplishments. it doesn’t mean I’m racist. ( yes you can be both proud of being white and not be racist.) My friends come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, and backgrounds. If you’re nice to me, I’m nice to you. This whole movement of white guilt is absolutely shameful, though. I know this post is going to be taken down because it makes too much sense, but oh well. Hopefully someone sees it and gets the point. Be proud of who you are! White people have accomplished so much, and if focus on just the negative, that’s all you will see.

Some comments from others:

2 years ago
Well said Eric! White people have nothing to apologize for, nothing to be ashamed of, and everything to be proud of! White guilt is for nerds!
68  Reply

Massif1
2 years ago
Slavery still exists in Africa, Middle East, and Asia. If you have white guilt you can move to a 3rd world country and enjoy diversity.
45  Reply

c684570
2 years ago
I consider White Guilt to be a form of psychological abuse and I make that extremely clear to my politically correct friends. They will not pull this on me, that's for darn sure.

I guess the Civil Rights movement has nothing to run on any more, so it has mutated into a White Guilt movement. So basically, it is running on fumes right now, but noxious fumes which are offending a lot of White people. What we are seeing now is a significant amount of blow back.
36  Reply

Governmental Deception  c684570
2 months ago
I guess you never heard of psychological warfare then. Mind manipulation add a little social engineering to it and Obozo's has trendy liberal whites in the bag. The zombies are falling for it all the way.
0  Reply

Kerby Hendricks
2 years ago
Eric I'm glad you are proud to be White. I am proud to be Black. I do not think you are racist to be proud of being white. I'm sure if we met, we would get along just fine. There are really prejudiced people in every race, and some like you and I who take each person as they are and judge that individual solely for his or her actions.
67  Reply

c684570  Kerby Hendricks
2 years ago
Color-blindness is not allowed. White people are forced to coddle people of color. It's sickening. I refuse to waddle in guilt over crimes of people - real or imagined - who happened to share my skin color. In fact, the very expectation that I would have to is in and of itself complete racism.

And anyone who wants to imbue me with White Guilt is taking a major risk, because I consider it a form of psychological abuse.
30  Reply

Kerby Hendricks  c684570
2 years ago
Yup, I get what you are saying. There is no connection at all to what I wrote earlier at all, since I think the notion of " color blindness" is a sham. I would add that trying to accuse me of reverse racism will get you nowhere with me. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I am who I am. God made me, and I believe he made everyone else. I'm nobody to look at Gods creation, made in his image and hate that creation, even if that creation hates me.
20  Reply

John
2 years ago
I remember doing a cultural diversity module as part of one of my courses and being really enthusiastic about it. As we got further into it though it became more about shaming white people than making life better for humans, regardless of their skin color. At one point the whole class was saying that Australia day was stupid and unnecessary and one woman said "You're Australian, who cares?".

Iris
2 years ago
It's true. I'm mixed and I agree. I was told at my place of employment that I don't know what it's like to be a slave. Which is right, I don't. But neither does the dumb b**** who threatened bodily harm towards me but accused me of saying you people... And that's a racist comment really. I didn't say it however I have heard blacks say it. The Race card is pulled by Black to get an advantage over all other races. If this country want to not repeat the past or regress or get worse everyone needs to stop playing the race card & grow up. Whites get the worst rep. I don't see this country as having a female, Hispanic or Asian president! Our president is what!!! Voted in by a lot of whites and other races too. Yea, STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD BECAUSE its just going to cause recentment & our child and their children to suffer. Look how far this country has come compare to the rest of the world. Whenever you're feeling ugly or want to knock another read a Mother Teresa quote & have a coke & a smile.

To,read more comments: http://theracecardproject.com/white-guilt-doesnt-work/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

"White guilt doesn't work on me" Empty Re: "White guilt doesn't work on me"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:54 pm

white and proud, wow at this rate we will have a straight pride parade in every town...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:59 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:white and proud, wow at this rate we will have a straight pride parade in every town...lol

lol you're such a tease HF xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:00 pm

I find it an interesting topic and Zack mentioned "white guilt" today so I wanted to expand on the topic.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:03 pm

seems he isn't interested edds

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 pm

HF I thought you were black? lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:HF I thought you were black? lol!

yes of course I am, who said i'm not....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:I find it an interesting topic and Zack mentioned "white guilt" today so I wanted to expand on the topic.

I think someone mentioned "white and proud" on this thread.

I do get the feeling that some of my Anglo Saxon friends are white and ashamed, and feel guilty about the past injustices and atrocities of the British empire. And it's been passed along through the generations.

My parents or indeed their parents (my grandparents) did not of this legacy of guilt. So it was not passed on to me.

Charity is one thing. But baring a sense of responsibility is an admission of guilt.

Do you see posters on here showing "white guilt"?

What raceial background are you Zack? Indian, black, Pakistani, white, other?

Forgive me if this is common knowledge I cannot remember and don't want to assume
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm going to get hounded for asking you that question and the options I gave Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:33 pm

There's a difference between falsely, needlessly feeling guilty for actions you didn't commit, and recognizing that places like the U.S. and UK are still geared toward white people's success more than any other ethnicity.

Until everyone has equal opportunity, starts the game of life from the same square on the board and is subject to the same rules, people like me will keep pointing instances of unfair privilege.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:There's a difference between falsely, needlessly feeling guilty for actions you didn't commit, and recognizing that places like the U.S. and UK are still geared toward white people's success more than any other ethnicity.

Until everyone has equal opportunity, starts the game of life from the same square on the board and is subject to the same rules, people like me will keep pointing instances of unfair privilege.

I think some of the worst offender of abusing are people of the same race and/or colour towards their own

Last edited by eddie on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 pm

'The British empire'

Not only does the naming as an 'empire' suggest a take over of all others and rule by force, but we always also have The added comment of The evil of it all because of The 'injustices and atrocities' carried out etc...

When the truth of The matter is that in The main, The 'British empire' was more about the spread of a good ideology to others across the world, with beneficial innovations and ways of doing things to others, and with most of those people welcoming it all and wanting to themselves be affiliated to it all.

It wasn't so much a rule by force but an agreement by others to follow certain rules that were overwhelmingly seen as sensible, fair and beneficial to all in The long run.

It was/is about establishing the idea of a level playing field and The benefit of mutual cooperation etc, dignity and respect etc...

It was only able to grow and expand and be so successful BECAUSE of The willingness of others to be part of It all... NOT because it was so bad and everyone else was so against it!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Wow tommy. Just. Wow.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:Wow tommy. Just. Wow.

Tommy would make a great speaker for ISIS do you not think? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:51 pm

What is Tommy trying to say?????
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I think someone mentioned "white and proud" on this thread.

I do get the feeling that some of my Anglo Saxon friends are white and ashamed, and feel guilty about the past injustices and atrocities of the British empire. And it's been passed along through the generations.

My parents or indeed their parents (my grandparents) did not of this legacy of guilt. So it was not passed on to me.

Charity is one thing. But baring a sense of responsibility is an admission of guilt.

Do you see posters on here showing "white guilt"?

What raceial background are you Zack? Indian, black, Pakistani, white, other?

Forgive me if this is common knowledge I cannot remember  and don't  want to assume

Maybe a bit. It's hard to judge someone through a forum.

And I'm Indian and have Hindu ancestory (although I am a Muslim, of course). And if you go back far enough, part Arab.

Hinduism is my favourite religion - if I had to choose, that would be my religion.

Why did you decide to change? Or was it your parents?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Nothing on point Eds, he appears to be defending the British Empire as some benign upholder of moral and cooperative wonder where colonoal subjects willingly subjected themselves to our rule for their own interests. Which is absolutely ridiculous. There was good and bad for sure, but tommy's version there is a total fairy tale.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:07 pm

I also didn't know what Tommy was bothering on about - as I stated up there ^^^^

I am just interested in this topic as I've heard it all my life from a lot of my black friends.
They find it really patronising actually.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:There's a difference between falsely, needlessly feeling guilty for actions you didn't commit, and recognizing that places like the U.S. and UK are still geared toward white people's success more than any other ethnicity.

Absolutely!  I completely recognise that it was not my fault and I bear no guilt for anything done before my time.  That would be a totally useless emotion.  I can however, recognise that actions at that time affected the lives of many and led to situations today.  It would be very stupid not recognise it, or we would spend our lives going round in the same circle.  During my lifetime Blair and Bush invaded Iraq which has led to so many injustices and deaths.  I bear no guilt for it, I voiced my opinion, marched and did my damndest to stop it, as did thousands of others.  The guilt belongs to Blair and Bush and their cohorts.  What they did led to chaos for millions, that I can recognise and try and help to assuage it to the best of my ability.  It's called a sense of fairness and a belief that all people should have the right to a decent life, no guilt is involved in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:12 pm

With respect, sassy and Ben, I think you're missing the subtleties of the points raised.

This is an inherent "thing" and often a subconscious thing that many people don't realise they are showing.

I think that blacks and Asians probably see it quicker that other whites.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Maybe a bit. It's hard to judge someone through a forum.

And I'm Indian and have Hindu ancestory (although I am a Muslim, of course). And if you go back far enough, part Arab.

Hinduism is my favourite religion - if I had to choose, that would be my religion.

Why did you decide to change? Or was it your parents?

100's of years ago, actually. But my last name is still from one of the Hindu families of a particular caste. Apparently one of my ancestors converted during the Moghul rule, to save himself from execution. But when he went back home, be he eventually converted the whole village where my father is from.

I'm of Arab descent from my mother's side. Possibly Jewish-Arab. Which might make me a Hinjew. ;-)

Or Hindish? Lol

It's funny because I like a little of the Jewish faith, which is very similar to the Muslim faith.
I understand religion - I talk about it a lot (not here necessarily, in real,life where it matters!)
I question people and I like to hear about people's faith - I used to drive my Jewish boss mad lol - he had a very Jewish dental practice and interestingly, had only ONE Muslim patient I laughed when I saw the Muslim guy in the chair having his teeth done, I said

"Hey, do you actually trust him?" lol!

All three of us laughed and the Jewish dentist said "we have been friends a long time, we have no religion in here.....only Jewish money!"

And of course that made us all laugh more.
I tell you, it was a very nice moment between us all.

Don't know why I told you that lol. It's just a nice story.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
sassy wrote:

Absolutely!  I completely recognise that it was not my fault and I bear no guilt for anything done before my time.  That would be a totally useless emotion.  I can however, recognise that actions at that time affected the lives of many and led to situations today.  It would be very stupid not recognise it, or we would spend our lives going round in the same circle.  During my lifetime Blair and Bush invaded Iraq which has led to so many injustices and deaths.  I bear no guilt for it, I voiced my opinion, marched and did my damndest to stop it, as did thousands of others.  The guilt belongs to Blair and Bush and their cohorts.  What they did led to chaos for millions, that I can recognise and try and help to assuage it to the best of my ability.  It's called a sense of fairness and a belief that all people should have the right to a decent life, no guilt is involved in any way.

There's a very fine line in accepting responsibility (because of what our government did) and guilt. And it's easily crossed.

Not by me it's not Zack, I'm not going to feel guilty by what was done by others, especially when I fought tooth and nail against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Shocked lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 pm

What was I trying to say?

Really?

It's quite simple...

The So called 'British empire' was not created or able to be created by oppression/domination/suppression of so many others, by so few, as the name 'empire' suggests...

How could it have been...?

How could so few people from Britain spread so far and wide, And exert such a huge force in every other part of The world against so many more millions and billions of local people so as to be able to take it all over by force!!!???

What I'm saying is that the vast majority of those who became part of The British ideology (or 'empire'), actually did so because they were willing to do so because they were in support of The ideas and inventions And ways of doing things etc... without which the whole thing would not have been able to exist at all!!!

I'm not disputing some of The bad aspects that also played out... just putting the argument that something so widespread and instigated by so few,cannot possibly succeed in any way at all unless it has the support of The vast majority of others who had vast numbers of people There to reject, but instead became willing participants...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 pm

You'd think Tommy would be ashamed of that level of ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

100's of years ago, actually. But my last name is still from one of the Hindu families of a particular caste. Apparently one of my ancestors converted during the Moghul rule, to save himself from execution. But when he went back home, be he eventually converted the whole village where my father is from.

I'm of Arab descent from my mother's side. Possibly Jewish-Arab. Which might make me a Hinjew. ;-)

Or Hindish? Lol

It's funny because I like a little of the Jewish faith, which is very similar to the Muslim faith.
I understand religion - I talk about it a lot (not here necessarily, in real,life where it matters!)
I question people and I like to hear about people's faith - I used to drive my Jewish boss mad lol - he had a very Jewish dental practice and interestingly, had only ONE Muslim patient I laughed when I saw the Muslim guy in the chair having his teeth done, I said

"Hey, do you actually trust him?" lol!

All three of us laughed and the Jewish dentist said "we have been friends a long time, we have no religion in here.....only Jewish money!"

And of course that made us all laugh more.
I tell you, it was a very nice moment between us all.

Don't know why I told you that lol. It's just a nice story.

Here's a story for you - although it might be too much information.

I was circumcised by a Jewish doctor.

My parents trusted my little winky to him. But to be fair, I'm always getting compliments of what a neat job he did. ;-)

Hahahahahahahahah now that's funny! lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 pm

It's your perception of reality that is formulated through pure ignorance Sassy...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm

No Tommy, you seem to have no knowledge of the amount of resistance to British colonialism, and the sheer barbarity that was used to impose it.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
It's your perception of reality that is formulated through pure ignorance Sassy...

But what about Zack's winky story!? lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Zack's tiny mutilated penis is of no interest to me...

Apart from the question as to how anyone can claim to be a follower of god and how he is the creator of all things and perfect etc... but can then also claim that they need to mutilate genitals to improve them to be better than god made them...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Zack's tiny mutilated penis is of no interest to me...

Apart from the question as to how anyone can claim to be a follower of god and how he is the creator of all things and perfect etc... but can then also claim that they need to mutilate genitals to improve them to be better than god made them...

Ah right. Haven't got the humour suit on tonight then?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Not at all... I find the story about Zack's mutilated penis to be most amusing!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Not at all... I find the story about Zack's mutilated penis to be most amusing!!!

lol!

Ah laughter across the hatred
I like it
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But what about Zack's winky story!? lol!

they cut too high....... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:04 pm

will we get the whole story, no short cuts..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:What was I trying to say?

Really?

It's quite simple...

The So called 'British empire' was not created or able to be created by oppression/domination/suppression of so many others, by so few, as the name 'empire' suggests...

How could it have been...?

How could so few people from Britain spread so far and wide, And exert such a huge force in every other part of The world against so many more millions and billions of local people so as to be able to take it all over by force!!!???

What I'm saying is that the vast majority of those who became part of The British ideology (or 'empire'), actually did so because they were willing to do so because they were in support of The ideas and inventions And ways of doing things etc... without which the whole thing would not have been able to exist at all!!!

I'm not disputing some of The bad aspects that also played out... just putting the argument that something so widespread and instigated by so few,cannot possibly succeed in any way at all unless it has the support of The vast majority of others who had vast numbers of people There to reject, but instead became willing participants...

Gunships and Muskets
pretty much Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
this is why all the British colonial starting settlements are coastal or on major water ways.

British navy was well and truly dominate and had no problem bombarding civilian cities just make a point Evil or Very Mad

Also remember that Spain, Portugal, French and Dutch were all doing it as well. and it is not like the Colonies all united against you as they were generally geographical and politically separate, in the one case they did they won and became the USA.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

they cut too high....... Twisted Evil

Don't hate. Celebrate!

actually having tought about it ...the doc cut too LOW...and kept the wrong bit......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Actually, I think white guilt is akin to survivor's guilt. Something good happened to you and something bad happened to someone who's worth just as much as you, for no good reason, so you feel guilty because of your innate sense of fairness.

Here are two neighborhoods in the U.S.:

"White guilt doesn't work on me" Neighborhood-640x428

"White guilt doesn't work on me" Poor%20neighboorhood

The vast majority of people living in both places did nothing to deserve to live there.

It's perfectly understandable that some people unfairly enriched by an unequal system would feel guilty about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Actually, I think white guilt is akin to survivor's guilt. Something good happened to you and something bad happened to someone who's worth just as much as you, for no good reason, so you feel guilty because of your innate sense of fairness.

Here are two neighborhoods in the U.S.:

"White guilt doesn't work on me" Neighborhood-640x428

"White guilt doesn't work on me" Poor%20neighboorhood

The vast majority of people living in both places did nothing to deserve to live there.

It's perfectly understandable that some people unfairly enriched by an unequal system would feel guilty about it.

why?

they can always "give it away" to the "deserving" and in the process become one of the deserving themselves..... Rolling Eyes

surely if you feel "guilty" about being "enriched by the unequal system" you must be a lefty, and it therefor follows that you should be the first to head for the pit of "equal mediocrity" and equal misery, which seems top be the L/W goal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:27 pm

did they do nothing to deserve it or did they work harder, smarter, longer...

don't feel guilty just try to bless if you have an abundance...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Well I doubt one set of people were just given a big house and another set were given a hovel?

You need to expand further on this Ben
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:43 pm

eddie wrote:Well I doubt one set of people were just given a big house and another set were given a hovel?

You need to expand further on this Ben

In the U.S., you have an 80 percent chance of remaining in the same economic level you were born into. That's obviously a system that rewards those who were, by nothing other than dumb luck, born into wealth, and punishes those who, by nothing other than dumb luck, were born into poverty.

That's the truth, that's what I stand against and I don't care about anybody trying to label me this or that as a slur. I refuse to live in this unfair system and say nothing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next