NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

+6
eddie
David
Tommy Monk
Fred
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 2 Empty Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Nigel Farage has been dealing with the fallout from his Friday interview on LBC with James O'Brien for which he has been accused of making racist comments. The Ukip leader decided to try and draw a line under the row by going toe-to-toe with BBC Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman on Monday evening.
The interview was the billed as a high profile collision between the programme's outgoing veteran presenter and the insurgent politician. For Farage it was a chance to undo some of the damage done by his suggestion people should be worried if Romanians were to move in next door and for Paxman it was a chance to remind everyone it was he, not O'Brien, who was top dog.
Paxman began by asking Farage: "What's your problem with Romanians?" The Ukip leader has been attacked by David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg for his decision to focus on Romanian immigrants as a source of crime.
The Ukip leader responded that he had "no problem with Romanians" but that he had "a big problem with Romania". He added: "I visited the country. Communism fell just over twenty years ago. It has not made the transition to being a modern Western democracy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/19/ukip-newsnight-paxman-farage_n_5354238.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

:asbluras: 

WTF, so he claims not to have a problem with Romanians, but Romania, which is populated by Romanians?

Blimey talk about digging yourself an even bigger hole.

Love this one, it is acceptable to be homophobic over 70, but not racist?

:asbluras: 

Ehhhh?

Back to top Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 2 Empty Re: Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You have the right to be a hateful sonofabitch. Others have the right to call you that when you hate others on the basis of the tint of their skin or who they prefer to take with them to bed.

I also have the right to believe that if those things are important to a you, you are small-minded and preoccupied with unimportant things -- and stuck in a reality that has died -- a lot like my grandmother.

Is that cool? Smile

Look Benji, it's not my fault they love me and not you.

Get over it.

Back to top Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 2 Empty Re: Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Now remind me what party in German financed people to leave, or should I say asked that they buy their freedom of out Germany or intern them in concentration camps for holding a different political view?

You see this is why such views are appalling, you come out with bullshit about free speech but want rid of any different views to your own from this nation. This country is about tolerance and the ability to have a view, even if hateful, but that we also have the right to stand against such views of hate.

I may not agree with her  political views, far from it, but she has as much right to be a part of this nation as you do.

Didge - who does this right now in England?

Oh, and who did it before them?

lol

No idea Andy you tell me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 5:44 pm

The EU is the problem, not the solution.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The EU is the problem, not the solution.

As seen we can fix and reform the EU, sadly not sure if that is possible to fix the reputation of a party that keeps showing itself up all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 5:56 pm

The reputation of lib lab con is in the shitter.

The collectively got us in the EU quagmire, and If you think they even want to get us half way out, you are seriously deluded!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Heath and Thatcher got us in the EU, or didn't you know that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The reputation of lib lab con is in the shitter.

The collectively got us in the EU quagmire, and If you think they even want to get us half way out, you are seriously deluded!!!!

No you are one the brainless drones that wants people who have lived all their lives here to leave, especially if their skin colour does not come up to match your specifications of being human.
Now you are starting to see people stand up to this party of hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Lib lab con are all responsible.

And dodge you are a bell end!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Lib lab con are all responsible.

And dodge you are a bell end!!!

No you are is what makes a slight on are our decent society, a man that wishes to deny equality for people to marry, just one of many examples showing up your intolerance you have of people, yet many find just pity for you and your hate you have of people.
This country is great is has its up and downs, but is a multicultural society that is waking up to the unsubstantiated hate being promoted by the Farage and his cronies.
Being a part of the EU has had both good and bad and can be reformed, yet sadly some people are led as you are by fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Dodge, two men is not a real marriage, however you dress it up and mince around.

The EU is a corrupt unwanted federal dictatorship.

People don't want it.

I can think of many bad things about it, but no good things.

And Lib lab con will do anything to keep us in.

Reform is just a bullshit illusion, it will just be shuffling the deck chairs around on the titanic.

The appearance of change but with The same result.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, two men is not a real marriage, however you dress it up and mince around.
People don't want it.
Reform is just a bullshit illusion, it will just be shuffling the deck chairs around on the titanic.

Yes it is marriage, which was around way before any religious belief on this matter, thus negating any ignorance you are promoting, you thus wish to deny equality to people based off nothing more than an ignorant view you have where you hate homosexuals.

Some people want to reform the EU and we have benefited greatly from being a part of the EU, so the reality is only because UKIP has been spinning constant balderdash lies about it and playing upon fears people have that a view has grown against it where there has actually been any real debate on the matter or people actually seeing the many benefits, let alone what could damage our country if we did live. In the case of UKIP as seen they do not even have any viable economic policies and are reliant even more so off poor figures they think they will save from leaving, showing how even more they are incompetent.

And what if people vote to stay in a referendum?

Will you still whinge and moan, because you are like a spoilt child not getting your way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm sure Nigel Farage referred to the homophobes in his party as "idiots" a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:01 pm

lovedust wrote:
I'm sure Nigel Farage referred to the homophobes in his party as "idiots" a few days ago.

Hi Lovedust

He also said in this article it is okay to be homophobic over 70 but not racist....

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, two men is not a real marriage, however you dress it up and mince around.

People don't want it.

I know I repeat this alot; but when you anti-everythings don't even try to hide your bigotry with the use of words like that you should know that you will always lose out to the progress of society.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 7:19 pm

You homosexuals and lefties are the biggest bigots out there, with complete intolerance of any opinion that differs from your own.

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue May 20, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You homosexuals and lefties are the biggest bigots out there, with complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from your own.

Oh for goodness sake, keep dreaming and imagine you are on DR Who and can travel back to Nazi Germany where I am sure your intolerant views would have been accepted.

As seen nobody hates you, in fact you are pitied for your intolerant views and many of us live in the hope you will wake up one day from your ignorance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You homosexuals and lefties are the biggest bigots out there, with complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from your own.

Oh get a life. If you had a decent one, what people were doing with theirs wouldn't bother you. I'm really sorry if you are a lonely old man Matti, but it strikes me with all the hatred in your soul why would you be anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 7:26 pm

I am no fan of Nazi Germany dodge.
And I am tolerant of many things.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I am no fan of Nazi Germany dodge.

Really? What are you tolerant of Matti?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I am no fan of Nazi Germany dodge.

Seems you share many of their intolerant views on homosexuals and as seen you would have fit very nicely within that society not just on that but your inane views on your racial views on white skin.

It does not mean you are a Nazi or follow their policies, but you share similar intolerant views and you are allowed to say as you please are you not Matti, is it not allowed that I speak from my mind how people do not like it when I expose their views as poor as people we have seen in history?

Your views are views of intolerance, you claim homosexuals are forcing views onto you, which they should never have had to fight for in the first place, something you neglect at every turn, because they should have had them in the first place

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
Oh get a life. If you had a decent one, what people were doing with theirs wouldn't bother you. I'm really sorry if you are a lonely old man Matti, but it strikes me with all the hatred in your soul why would you be anything else.
There we have it, a typical reply from a leftie bigot.
Silence any opinion that differs from theirs.
I don't agree with homosexual marriage and I think immigration is too high, And I want out of EU, but to the leftie that is completely unacceptable thinking, so shouted down with SIXHIRB style attacks and I'm likened to hitler and supporter of Nazi Germany.
Idiot!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Sassy wrote:
I don't agree with homosexual marriage and I think immigration is too high, And I want out of EU, but to the leftie that is completely unacceptable thinking, so shouted down with SIXHIRB style attacks and I'm likened to hitler and supporter of Nazi Germany.
Idiot!

No, you are the idiot, and a nasty bigotted one, who thinks the only way is the one you agree with. Is anyone stopping you having a wife - no. Is anyone stopping you having a view - no. Does two men marrying have any impact on your life at all - no. Is it any of your business what people do in private - no. You are the one trying to silence people and stop them enjoying their lives just because it isn't your way. Well, bloody tough Matti, because you are out of step and out of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue May 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Idiot!

You an extreme right idiot!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Idiot!

No you are called a racist because you hold racist views, you are called a homophobe because you hold homophobic views, it seems those exposed for what they actually are, is in using now any poor thing invented on the web to try and deny that they are both these and many other things.

What you fail to address is homosexuals should not have to even fight for equal rights in the first place, they should have had them as many straight people have had them for years. Thus wanting to be married which has been around longer than any religious notion on the matter should not mean to deny two men or two women from wanting to marry and your only defense against this happening is ignorance and dislike.

So you are happy to attack homosexuals or ethnic groups, but nobody is allowed to attack your views, heaven forbid, you should be allowed to spout your hate with impunity it seems.
Sorry, I and others will be around to defend against your intolerant views.
Your views hold similar intolerance to views promoted by the Nazi's, funny that eh and yet you do not like that being stated against you, but happy yourself to demonize groups of people yourself, exposing your hypocrisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Sassy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Idiot!
No, you are the idiot, and a nasty bigotted one, who thinks the only way is the one you agree with. Is anyone stopping you having a wife - no. Is anyone stopping you having a view - no. Does two men marrying have any impact on your life at all - no. Is it any of your business what people do in private - no. You are the one trying to silence people and stop them enjoying their lives just because it isn't your way. Well, bloody tough Matti, because you are out of step and out of time.

Is anyone stopping me having a view?

Not yet, but you lefties would love to do that wouldn't you!?

Although you do try to silence any opposing view with SIXHIRB style shout downs and your enforced pc agenda.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Although you do try to silence any opposing view with SIXHIRB style shout downs and your enforced pc agenda.

Oh grow up Matti, what are you - 5! It's called democracy and as the majority of people in this country are FOR gay marriage you have been voted down. If you don't like democracy go and live in a totalitarian country like Russia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Moot argument, nobody is trying to stop you have a view, what they are trying to do is educate you. 

Again moot using SIXHIRB, something invented poorly to prevent any racist or homophobic being correctly labelled for what they are, even though these same people moaning about this are happy to castigate and label countless other people who are homosexual or from ethnic groups.

Irony at its best

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Idiot!
No you are called a racist because you hold racist views, you are called a homophobe because you hold homophobic views, it seems those exposed for what they actually are, is in using now any poor thing invented on the web to try and deny that they are both these and many other things.
What you fail to address is homosexuals should not have to even fight for equal rights in the first place, they should have had them as many straight people have had them for years. Thus wanting to be married which has been around longer than any religious notion on the matter should not mean to deny two men or two women from wanting to marry and your only defense against this happening is ignorance and dislike.
So you are happy to attack homosexuals or ethnic groups, but nobody is allowed to attack your views, heaven forbid, you should be allowed to spout your hate with impunity it seems.
Your views hold similar intolerance to views promoted by the Nazi's, funny that eh and yet you do not like that being stated against you, but happy yourself to demonize groups of people yourself, exposing your hypocrisy
More SIXHIRB style bullshit.
I am a racist because YOU say I am.
I an a homophobe because YOU say I am.
And more of the old Nazi accusations again just for good measure.
Which is actually a huge insult to all those who fought and died against and from the evils of Nazi Germany.
But don't worry about that as long as it helps you to push your agenda.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Sassy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Oh grow up Matti, what are you - 5! It's called democracy and as the majority of people in this country are FOR gay marriage you have been voted down. If you don't like democracy go and live in a totalitarian country like Russia.

Democracy!?

Where?

Nobody voted for it, it was not in any manifesto, Cameron ruled it out a couple of days before election, and it only got through with The backing of the OPPOSITION!!!!

And the majority of the country are not for it at all so you are just talking bullshit!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Yes that is invented bullshit, you hate to be labeled for what you are and yet label others, hypocrisy at its best and even worse you whinge about what you do yourself, exposing your poor arguments  
You are racist because you hold unscientific prejudice views against Blacks and do not not class black people as English or British based off a poor belief they can only be white, even though history shows the opposite 
You are a homophobe because you openly hold prejudice views against homosexuals, from classing them as child abusers for just being good parents
You see never called you a Nazi, but holding similar intolerant views, of which there is no denying, but again you fail to see this, thus thinking I am calling you a Nazi when I am not
Which is actually a huge insult to all those who fought and died against and from the evils of Nazi Germany.

Agenda? Is that not what you have with your hate for homosexuals? My view is to show up your ignorance, which as seen is very easy, as I stand for equality and it is now insult to any that died for this country or others who were foreign who died for this country to expose people like yourself around today who hold such similar intolerant views 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Moot argument, nobody is trying to stop you have a view, what they are trying to do is educate you. 
Again moot using SIXHIRB, something invented poorly to prevent any racist or homophobic being correctly labelled for what they are, even though these same people moaning about this are happy to castigate and label countless other people who are homosexual or from ethnic groups.
Irony at its best
Yes, not trying to stop me having my view....... but just CHANGE it to YOUR view through EDUCATION!!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Irony at its best
Yes, not trying to stop me having my view....... but just CHANGE it to YOUR view through EDUCATION!!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Irony at its best
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Yes education from the ignorance you hold, what next not wanting to learn about that the earth orbits the sun, is that 1984  Matti?

I do not think so, again a very moot argument, it seems understanding the truth is now 1984.

I smell something

Bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Yes that is invented bullshit, you hate to be labeled for what you are and yet label others, hypocrisy at its best and even worse you whinge about what you do yourself, exposing your poor arguments  
You are racist because you hold unscientific prejudice views against Blacks and do not not class black people as English or British based off a poor belief they can only be white, even though history shows the opposite 
You are a homophobe because you openly hold prejudice views against homosexuals, from classing them as child abusers for just being good parents
You see never called you a Nazi, but holding similar intolerant views, of which there is no denying, but again you fail to see this, thus thinking I am calling you a Nazi when I am not
Agenda? Is that not what you have with your hate for homosexuals? My view is to show up your ignorance, which as seen is very easy, as I stand for equality and it is now insult to any that died for this country or others who were foreign who died for this country to expose people like yourself around today who hold such similar intolerant views 

Blacks are 7 times over represented in prison and vastly responsible for violent street crime.

You can't handle the truth so you have to try to silence it by calling me racist.

Homosexuals are hugely over represented in child abuse.

You can't handle that truth so you call me a homophobe.

Since when does not agreeing with homosexual marriage equate to A hatred of homosexuals?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Democracy!?

Where?

Nobody voted for it, it was not in any manifesto, Cameron ruled it out a couple of days before election, and it only got through with The backing of the OPPOSITION!!!!

And the majority of the country are not for it at all so you are just talking bullshit!!!

The majority of Ukip and Conservative supporters are now in favour of gay marriage according to a new poll which shows a dramatic liberalisation of attitudes towards homosexual couples.

Although more Tory MPs voted against the same sex marriage bill than supported it, 134 compared with 123 when it was passed in Parliament last May, the Ipsos MORI survey suggests grassroots Conservatives are becoming more liberal: 61 per cent of party supporters said homosexual couples should be allowed to marry each other and even 54 per cent of Ukip supporters now feel the same. Three quarters of both Labour and Liberal Democrat supporters agree with gay marriage.

In total, the proportion of Britons who think homosexual couples should be able to marry has more than quadrupled in the four decades since 1975. Almost 70 per cent now agree with gay marriage while just over a quarter (28 per cent) disagrees. When the same question was asked in November 1975, support for gay marriage stood at 16 per cent with 53 per cent disagreeing.

In a further sign of shifting attitudes the number of Britons who think homosexual couples should be able to live together openly has more than doubled since 1975. The research shows that nine in 10 (89 per cent) now agree with this. In 1975 just four in ten Britons agreed with the statement “homosexual couples should be able to live together openly” although three in ten (31 per cent) said they did not know and 28 per cent disagreed.

Agreement levels are consistently high across different demographic groups on the question of whether homosexual couples should be able to live together openly. Almost all (96 per cent) of 18-34s agree, as do 77 per cent of those aged over 65. Attitudes still vary however as almost nine in 10 (88 per cent) of 18-34 year olds think that homosexual couples should be able to marry but a minority (43 per cent) of those aged over 65 think the same way.

Simon Atkinson, the assistant chief executive at Ipsos MORI, said: “It is very unusual, even over a period of 40 years, to see such a sea change in public attitudes. People in Britain are clearly behind the recent legislation on gay marriage – a rare example of Parliament and public opinion being very much in tune with each other.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-majority-of-ukip-and-conservative-voters-now-support-gay-marriage-9278449.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:38 pm

You see it did not tale long for him to prove his belief in racial bullshit.

To now claims to homosexuals in child abuse, which as seen there is no such evidence, he uses stats of boys being abused.

I really do pity you

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Stats show around 30% of child abusers are men who target only boys.

And Sassy your poll is Bullshit.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Stats show around 30% of child abusers are men who target only boys.

It's not my poll, it's a MORI poll, MORI being one of the most respected pollsters. Now put your head back in the sand Matti, cover your ears and go LA, LA, LA, LA and hope the rest of the world goes away. There, there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Stats show around 30% of child abusers are men who target only boys.

Wrong,it shows 22-30% of victims are boys

Stop diverging the thread anyway with your bile please, this is about how clearly Nigel has clearly racial poor views against Romanians based off criminals gangs now, using poor association as an argument, thus demonizing a whole nation off this.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Sassy wrote:It's beyond belief.   Those men fought to stop a megalomaniac, who was killing people because of their beliefs.   It seems there is nothing they won't stoop to, and unfortunately, it seems that people are willing to be manipulated by them.   Absolutely disgusting.

Just to put a point in here, those men in Those graves are of a certain generation, yes?
That generation were more racist and homophobic than ours is!
I think they'd have voted UKIP tbh!

Not that I will, I hasten to add.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:It's beyond belief.   Those men fought to stop a megalomaniac, who was killing people because of their beliefs.   It seems there is nothing they won't stoop to, and unfortunately, it seems that people are willing to be manipulated by them.   Absolutely disgusting.

Just to put a point in here, those men in Those graves are of a certain generation, yes?

Would they?

Battle of Cable Street showed that such a view has never really held true in this country and Mosley though initially had support, his views were not seen as wide spread Eddie, so it is a big assumption on your part on those that died, which including again many foreign nationals not born of this nation. Maybe homophobic for the time, I agree, but racist I m not so sure, yes more racist views were held back then but even then people were against such poor racial views

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:59 pm

eddie wrote:

You have got to be kidding Eddie.   They were fighting the ultimate racism and they were fighting with every race in the Empire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Wrong,it shows 22-30% of victims are boys
Stop diverging the thread anyway with your bile please, this is about how clearly Nigel has clearly racial poor views against Romanians based off criminals gangs now, using poor association as an argument, thus demonizing a whole nation off this.

Wrong dodge, it says they are child abusers who target only boys.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 9:23 pm

You know whats REALLY funny (in a sad sort of way) ........

ALL of this could have been avoided.......had it not been for the progressives.....(or rather the progressives lust for power and control.....)

as I have said before..(.just to illustrate a point ...NOT reopen a dead debate) had halal meat been required to be labeled when it first became an issue the issue would have died there and then...but OH no...THAT didnt suit the progressives agenda....we were damn well going to HAVE halal meat...whether we wanted it or not...and if anyone objects they are "choose any one from SIXHIRB"

the progressives agenda of "you WILL do as we say" "you will NOT have "choice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Does it say if the abusers are homosexual or heterosexual in their relationships with adults?

Because that matters and you ignore it everytime.

If a paedo is a heterosexual man in their relationships with adults then even if they abuse boys they are not 'homosexual paedophiles'.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 20, 2014 9:27 pm

eddie wrote:

Racism and homophobia are not everything to do with a party. UKIP is astounding RW in everything, especially economics.

When WWII ended Churchill was voted out, in 1945! And the socialist Clement Attlee was voted in as leader of a Labour government.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Rubbish Lds, if a child abuser targets only boys then they are a peado of unmistakable homosexuality.

I know you gays and lefties don't like the inconvenient truth.

We had dodge try to say a high proportion of these child abusers were women, he tried to twist the evidence by also saying that it only said that 30% were boy victims, and now you are trying the other spin saying that many may have been married so not proper homosexuals.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Rubbish Lds, if a child abuser targets only boys then they are a peado of unmistakable homosexuality.

I know you gays and lefties don't like the inconvenient truth.

We had dodge try to say a high proportion of these child abusers were women, he tried to twist the evidence by also saying that it only said that 30% were boy victims, and now you are trying the other spin saying that many may have been married so not proper homosexuals.

So, if a married man, married to a woman, abuses a boy- do you claim he is heterosexual or homosexual?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 20, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm sorry I can't buy the notion that people weren't more racist and homophobic years ago!
Even my grandparents generation (my grandparents excluded though I might add!) were far less tolerant of different nationalities etc.
So how can it be that the men lying in those graves (rest their souls) were not even more so??

Truly confused.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next