NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out

Go down

Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out Empty Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:51 am

New Years Eve, 2013

Holy cr4p, they're comiiiiiiiiiing!!!

Bulgarians and Romanians were last night preparing to travel to Britain as restrictions on working here are lifted tomorrow.

Almost all flights from Romania to England are full – even though one airline doubled the number to meet demand – with one-way tickets selling for up to £3,000 each.

And all tickets for seats on buses leaving the Bulgarian capital of Sofia until January 9 have been snapped up.

Wizz Air, the low cost airline that serves Eastern Europe, has doubled the number of flights it is offering. However, because of the demand, even these no-frills flights are being sold at around £300 each.

At the central bus station in Sofia, a large poster showing Big Ben, a London bus and traditional red phone box advertise the bus routes to a new life here.

The poster reads: ‘Regular routes to London, Germany, Spain, France, Luxembourg and Greece’ and offers a 5 per cent discount for booking online with agent, Balkan Horn.

All seats on two British Airways flights from Sofia to London Heathrow next Sunday and Monday – each carrying more than 152 passengers – have been sold.

While some of those coming here have expressed a desire to find ‘any job they can’, messages on internet forums show others making inquiries about benefits.

One user of a popular website wrote: ‘My husband and I want to have a child in the UK. We want to know what kind of benefits we can apply for. We are interested in receiving a council house.’

A mother described how she is hoping to move her family to the UK in the hope of claiming child tax credits – while a man spoke of his desire to be given a house.

A pregnant Romanian woman said: ‘I have read on this website I can get £190 a week from the British government from the 25th week of pregnancy. Could somebody help me with the documents?’

Others wrote of their hopes to give birth in a British hospital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531440/Sold-Flights-buses-Romanians-Bulgarians-head-UK.html#ixzz2p3JXkmgB

Back to top Go down

Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out Empty Re: Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Someone emailed me a pic of the first flight out this morning Andy, though you might appreciate it you being you  :D 

Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out Romani10

Back to top Go down

Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out Empty Re: Flights & Bus Rides To UK From Bulgaria & Romania Sold Out

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 pm

lol my god do they not have any flight safety in foreign lands??!!

I shall be putting my umbrella up from now on - they fall from the sky, these foreigners you know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:New Years Eve, 2013

Holy cr4p, they're comiiiiiiiiiing!!!

Bulgarians and Romanians were last night preparing to travel to Britain as restrictions on working here are lifted tomorrow.

Almost all flights from Romania to England are full – even though one airline doubled the number to meet demand – with one-way tickets selling for up to £3,000 each.

And all tickets for seats on buses leaving the Bulgarian capital of Sofia until January 9 have been snapped up.

Wizz Air, the low cost airline that serves Eastern Europe, has doubled the number of flights it is offering. However, because of the demand, even these no-frills flights are being sold at around £300 each.

At the central bus station in Sofia, a large poster showing Big Ben, a London bus and traditional red phone box advertise the bus routes to a new life here.

The poster reads: ‘Regular routes to London, Germany, Spain, France, Luxembourg and Greece’ and offers a 5 per cent discount for booking  online with agent, Balkan Horn.

All seats on two British Airways flights from Sofia to London Heathrow next Sunday and Monday – each carrying more than 152 passengers – have been sold.

While some of those coming here have expressed a desire to find ‘any job they can’, messages on internet forums show others making inquiries about benefits.

One user of a popular website wrote: ‘My husband and I want to have a child in the UK. We want to know what kind of benefits we can apply for. We are interested in receiving a council house.’

A mother described how she is hoping to move her family to the UK in the hope of claiming child tax credits – while a man spoke of his desire to be given a house.

A pregnant Romanian woman said: ‘I have read on this website I can get £190 a week from the British government from the 25th week of pregnancy. Could somebody help me with the documents?’

Others wrote of their hopes to give birth in a British hospital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531440/Sold-Flights-buses-Romanians-Bulgarians-head-UK.html#ixzz2p3JXkmgB

..but I not so sure if they have the right to work full time here Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:57 pm

The more the merrier i say!!!!!!

I'm a big lover of multicultural Britain, puts the sad RW gits into an increasing minority, because they're the only ones really complaining about this!

Nothing better that living in a multicultural road!.....Black people! Asian people! Mixed race people! Gay people! Elderly people!!!!....Rich/Poor!!!!!!!

Absolutely fabulous darling!!!!!....Diversity rules!!

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:05 pm

A few more Labour voters to be registered in time for the next GE...And all on Camerons watch!!!

Whoopee!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Yeah and when you cannot get emergency treatment for yourself or Doug because there are too many people for the available doctors and hospitals will you be just as happy?

The problem is not the race or origin of these people the problem is there is no increase in infrastructure to accommodate them meaning pressure on the standards of everyone already here.

Will the incoming population be bringing a suitable portion of doctors, nurses, teachers etc? Will there be be the buildings instantaneously available to be hospitals, schools, surgeries?

There is enough pressure on our infrastructure from the natural birth rate because of bad planning from at least the last 2 governments - it is sheer madness to take systems that are barely coping and add more to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 pm

sphinx wrote:Yeah and when you cannot get emergency treatment for yourself or Doug because there are too many people for the available doctors and hospitals will you be just as happy?

The problem is not the race or origin of these people the problem is there is no increase in infrastructure to accommodate them meaning pressure on the standards of everyone already here.

Will the incoming population be bringing a suitable portion of doctors, nurses, teachers etc?  Will there be be the buildings instantaneously available to be hospitals, schools, surgeries?

There is enough pressure on our infrastructure from the natural birth rate because of bad planning from at least the last 2 governments - it is sheer madness to take systems that are barely coping and add more to them.  

Aren't the Tories bringing in a scheme to make foreigners pay for hospital treatment here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Uh there is already a scheme - what happens is the hospital charges the patient who says they have no money on them and ask for a bill which the hospital give them and which they take home with them - and dont pay. Presenting them with a chip and pin at the bedside is not going to change this pattern.

Besides I did not say about the financial costs of it I said the infrastructure is not there. There are not enough physical buildings with appropriate equipment - not just medical but schooling, policing, planning etc.

Our government could find the money to pay for everything right now - and we would still be facing problems because that sort of infrastructure cannot be thrown up overnight. We have women giving birth in waiting rooms because there are not enough maternity beds - and nowhere to put new maternity beds even if the beds were instantly available - even if the midwives were there (which they are not) women would still have to give birth in public unsafe unsanitary waiting rooms because there is nowhere to put them.

I mean if there was a rule put out that all immigrants would have to give birth in waiting rooms while all "british" got beds there would be outcry about discrimination so instead they let both immigrants and "british" have beds and both immigrants and "british" give birth in unacceptable areas so nobody complains. Or rather the people that are complaining are called RW bigots who are prejudiced against foreigners

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:Yeah and when you cannot get emergency treatment for yourself or Doug because there are too many people for the available doctors and hospitals will you be just as happy?

Will the incoming population be bringing a suitable portion of doctors, nurses, teachers etc?  Will there be be the buildings instantaneously available to be hospitals, schools, surgeries?

Aren't the Tories bringing in a scheme to make foreigners pay for hospital treatment here?

Won't happen, too many people to keep track of.

Could always hire thousands of foreigners to do it though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Catman wrote:The more the merrier i say!!!!!!

I'm a big lover of multicultural Britain, puts the sad RW gits into an increasing minority, because they're the only ones really complaining about this!

Nothing better that living in a multicultural road!.....Black people! Asian people! Mixed race people! Gay people! Elderly people!!!!....Rich/Poor!!!!!!!

Absolutely fabulous darling!!!!!....Diversity rules!!

cheers cheers cheers 

So funny isn't it.

Until you're crying that the money has ran out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 pm

sphinx wrote:Uh there is already a scheme - what happens is the hospital charges the patient who says they have no money on them and ask for a bill which the hospital give them and which they take home with them - and dont pay.  Presenting them with a chip and pin at the bedside is not going to change this pattern.

Besides I did not say about the financial costs of it I said the infrastructure is not there.  There are not enough physical buildings with appropriate equipment - not just medical but schooling, policing, planning etc.

Our government could find the money to pay for everything right now - and we would still be facing problems because that sort of infrastructure cannot be thrown up overnight.  We have women giving birth in waiting rooms because there are not enough maternity beds - and nowhere to put new maternity beds even if the beds were instantly available - even if the midwives were there (which they are not) women would still have to give birth in public unsafe unsanitary waiting rooms because there is nowhere to put them.

I mean if there was a rule put out that all immigrants would have to give birth in waiting rooms while all "british" got beds there would be outcry about discrimination so instead they let both immigrants and "british" have beds and both immigrants and "british" give birth in unacceptable areas so nobody complains.  Or rather the people that are complaining are called RW bigots who are prejudiced against foreigners

There is no doubt we are seen as a soft touch, we are extremely fortunate to have the healthcare system we have in the UK. I can understand why people travel here for health reasons. My head says we simply don't have the resources and my heart says that some, not all I agree, are in desperate need. I wouldn't have the courage to turn someone away if it meant that they would die, the vast majority would want any human here to receive proper medical care.

Once people are allowed into the UK I honestly believe we have a duty to provide care. If we are unable to do so then we shouldn't allow those levels of immigration and should tackle the problem at source  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:23 pm

As long as we let anyone come here and get health care for nothing there is no reason for other countries to improve their health care in either quality or availability. We got the NHS after people became unable to bear witnessing people without money dying of what could so easily be treated. If people cannot come here then that same pressure will build in the countries they come from and those countries will have to find solutions the same as every other developed country has. We are not helping these countries by protecting them from their own failings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:28 pm

sphinx wrote:As long as we let anyone come here and get health care for nothing there is no reason for other countries to improve their health care in either quality or availability.  We got the NHS after people became unable to bear witnessing people without money dying of what could so easily be treated.  If people cannot come here then that same pressure will build in the countries they come from and those countries will have to find solutions the same as every other developed country has.  We are not helping these countries by protecting them from their own failings.

Perhaps not Sphinx, I'm not sure if they will or are able to find the solutions though. I'm against people being allowed to suffer once they are here though, if we've let them in then we should help people who are suffering real and life threatening problems. We are human after all, to do otherwise on the basis of ability to pay would be inhumane  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Unfortunately that is a short sighted response. Solutions are possible - but they only come about if made necessary. Or think of this - the more thinly we spread our limited resources the more people die from preventable things. It is a horrible choice - but an ageless one. Imagine a playground where your child plays with others - an accident - hurt children everywhere - do you run first to your own child or first to the child nearest you - or even stand and access which child is most in need?
Does our society risk the deaths of its own citizens to save citizens of others because those other citizens are suffering more at the start? Our resources are finite so where do they go first?

Also please note in my earlier post I observed the failure of present and past governments to prepare infrastructure - if the Blair government had at the same time as opening our borders put the investment into the infrastructure so every person in this country had no change in standards then there would be less argument about the new influx about to happen because we would have helped others at little cost to ourselves. That is not the case - every person living here before now has more difficulty to get doctors appointments, has to wait longer for referrals, sees their children in larger classes, has busier roads, is now sharing the same resources with more people. For the newcomers these standards are better than those they left but is it acceptable for newcomers to get better standards at the cost of worse standards of those already here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Apparantly another lie, flights today were not full, and mostly contained those who had gone back for the holidays and were returning to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Sassy wrote:Apparantly another lie, flights today were not full, and mostly contained those who had gone back for the holidays and were returning to work.

So it's just another Daily Mail scare story then.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Catman wrote:A few more Labour voters to be registered in time for the next GE...And all on Camerons watch!!!

Whoopee!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce 

Why would they be Labour voters, Mr Catman?

Ah, so you agree with me that all benefit scroungers vote Labour. Good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:19 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:A few more Labour voters to be registered in time for the next GE...And all on Camerons watch!!!

Whoopee!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce 

Ah, so you agree with me that all benefit scroungers vote Labour.  Good.

Immigrants are more likely to vote Labour, or that's what the RW keep on telling us!

Immigrants come here to work and are not recipients of welfare benefits for the most part.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:21 pm

And the flights weren't sold out, and most of those who arrived were already working here and had been home for the holidays. Talk about a damp squid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Ah, so you agree with me that all benefit scroungers vote Labour.  Good.

Immigrants are more likely to vote Labour, or that's what the RW keep on telling us!

Immigrants come here to work and are not recipients of welfare benefits for the most part.  Rolling Eyes 

So you're backing down on what you said now - you only said it because RW people say it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Non story, didn't happen, all the wild imaginings of scared people who think other people are different to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Sassy wrote:Non story, didn't happen, all the wild imaginings of scared people who think other people are different to them.

Typical Daily Mail..I'm surprised that anyone with a brain would believe the crap that is printed in that rag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down