NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

+6
eddie
David
Tommy Monk
Fred
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Empty Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Nigel Farage has been dealing with the fallout from his Friday interview on LBC with James O'Brien for which he has been accused of making racist comments. The Ukip leader decided to try and draw a line under the row by going toe-to-toe with BBC Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman on Monday evening.
The interview was the billed as a high profile collision between the programme's outgoing veteran presenter and the insurgent politician. For Farage it was a chance to undo some of the damage done by his suggestion people should be worried if Romanians were to move in next door and for Paxman it was a chance to remind everyone it was he, not O'Brien, who was top dog.
Paxman began by asking Farage: "What's your problem with Romanians?" The Ukip leader has been attacked by David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg for his decision to focus on Romanian immigrants as a source of crime.
The Ukip leader responded that he had "no problem with Romanians" but that he had "a big problem with Romania". He added: "I visited the country. Communism fell just over twenty years ago. It has not made the transition to being a modern Western democracy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/19/ukip-newsnight-paxman-farage_n_5354238.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

:asbluras: 

WTF, so he claims not to have a problem with Romanians, but Romania, which is populated by Romanians?

Blimey talk about digging yourself an even bigger hole.

Love this one, it is acceptable to be homophobic over 70, but not racist?

:asbluras: 

Ehhhh?

Back to top Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Empty Re: Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:55 am

I think the only thing that you need to understand is whether you are an idiot Matti.
After your last post it is conclusive.
You are an idiot.
Even worse you are debating definitions, which complied with you being an idiot, makes you very abnormal using your logic, but do not worry, I like you

Back to top Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Empty Re: Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 2:04 am

Not debating definitions, just using your own posted definitions.

Male and male only = homosexual.

Male and both male/female = bi sexual.

Male and female only = heterosexual!!!!!

So men who target ONLY boys must be, by definition, either homosexual or bi sexual!!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up dodge!!!!!

Laughing

Night night!

Sleep tight!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:10 am

Oh dear, that is what you call:

Epic fail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 2:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Not debating definitions, just using your own posted definitions.

So men who target ONLY boys must be, by definition, either homosexual or bi sexual!!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up dodge!!!!!

Laughing

Night night!

Sleep tight!!!

So here's what you say exists:

You're leaving out that there's also:

Male and boy only = pedophile

Male and girl only = pedophile

Female and boy only = pedophile

Female and girl only = pedophile

... in which in each case the person has an exclusive attraction to children. Those categories not only exist, there are probably also categories in which the adult is attracted to both adults AND children, and they might not always be the same sex (i.e. -- we seem to see a lot of adult men in the news who are attracted both to women and boys).

In other words, there's no logic in suggesting that a man who is attracted to this:

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Little-girl-top-ponytail-reddish-blonde

would necessarily be attracted to this:

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Blonde-woman-in-white-dress-image

anymore than there's logic in suggesting a man attracted to this:

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Little-Boy-wallpaper

would necessarily be attracted to this:

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Men-images-1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 2:44 am

Hello Ben,
I would suggest that overwhelming majority of child abusers have adult desires and relationships.
And that they would overwhelmingly be of The same gender.
Have you ever heard of A lesbian who was a peado who targeted only boys?
Or a homosexual who was a peado who targeted only girls?
No, but we have heard about loads of heterosexuals who are peados who target only girls.
And loads of homosexuals who are peados who target only boys.
Admittedly, the NSPCC shows that a small minority of peados target those of both genders, but 90-95% target specific gender, and it is purely common sense to say they would stick to same gender as sexual preference demands, with those who include both genders being bi sexual by definition.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 4:01 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Hello Ben,
I would suggest that overwhelming majority of child abusers have adult desires and relationships.
No, but we have heard about loads of heterosexuals who are peados who target only girls.
Admittedly, the NSPCC shows that a small minority of peados target those of both genders, but 90-95% target specific gender, and it is purely common sense to say they would stick to same gender as sexual preference demands, with those who include both genders being bi sexual by definition.

I'm just saying, if you heard about an adult male who molests little girls, probably the last adjective you'd use for him would be "heterosexual." Yet you have no problem calling an adult male who molests little boys "homosexual."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 4:16 am

I would be surprised if a homosexual man who was a child abuser targeted only girls, or any girls to be honest.

A homosexual who was a child abuser would overwhelmingly be targeting only boys.

And a heterosexual who was a child abuser would overwhelmingly be targeting only girls.

Simple common sense.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 7:23 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I'm just saying, if you heard about an adult male who molests little girls, probably the last adjective you'd use for him would be "heterosexual." Yet you have no problem calling an adult male who molests little boys "homosexual."

Well Ben 10 out of 10 for trying to explain, but sadly by his reply shows he is still being clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 24, 2014 7:35 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well Ben 10 out of 10 for trying to explain, but sadly by his reply shows he is still being clueless.

Thanks Smile You can lead a horse to water ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:41 am

I would suggest that overwhelming majority of child abusers have adult desires

NO. No,they don't desire adults at all,that's why they are called peadophiles. They are attracted sexually to children.They have no interest in adults sexually at all. Any relationship they may put up with is merely a facade to hide the true nature of their intent.

Their sexual orientation (although it pains me to call it that because it is a perversion) is completely distinct and seperate from 'homosexual' or 'heterosexual'.It is in enough category for want of a better word.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 10:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Absolutely.
They are both paedophiles. Full stop.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:38 pm

That is simply not true

Until you understand what a paedophile actually is = an adult that finds children sexually attractive, there is not much to be said to you really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 2:12 pm

So what you are saying is that every child abuser has never had any adult relationship?

And there are no homosexuals who target only boys?

Ok.

Of course you are right...... I don't know what I must be thinking.........

http://rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

You are fucking dumb!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:24 pm

No Im not dumb.
I know the difference between a paedophile and a homosexual.
If you are heterosexual, by your logic you must also find little girls sexually attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Eddie already tried that one and I already answered it.

And I've just proved that someone can be both a peado and a homosexual.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Eddie already tried that one and I already answered it.

And I've just proved that someone can be both a peado and a homosexual.

Ah right oh
Do you get a prize?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Q: I've heard therapists say that a male adult who sexually abuses a boy isn't necessarily ‘homosexual.' This seems confusing: If he isn't homosexual, then why would he sexually molest boys, instead of girls?

This is a very good question, and there are several ways to respond to it. First, we need to clarify our definitions. When discussing sexual abuse and molestation of children, there's often conflict over terminology. One frequently quoted researchers on the topic of homosexuality and child molestation, Gregory Herek, a research psychologist at the University of California, defines pedophilia as "a psychosexual disorder characterized by a preference for prepubescent children as sexual partners, which may or may not be acted upon." He defines child sexual abuse as "actual sexual contact between an adult and someone who has not reached the legal age of consent." Not all pedophiles actually molest children, he points out. A pedophile may be attracted to children, but never actually engage in sexual contact with them. Quite often, pedophiles never develop a sexual orientation toward other adults.

Herek points out that child molestation and child sexual abuse refer to "actions," without implying any "particular psychological makeup or motive on the part of the perpetrator." In other words, not all incidents of child sexual abuse are perpetrated by pedophiles. Pedophilia can be viewed as a kind of sexual fetish, wherein the person requires the mental image of a child--not necessarily a flesh-and-blood child--to achieve sexual gratification. Rarely does a pedophile experience sexual desire for adults of either gender. They usually don't identify as homosexual–the majority identify as heterosexual, even those who abuse children of the same gender They are sexually aroused by youth, not by gender. In contrast, child molesters often exert power and control over children in an effort to dominate them. They do experience sexual desire for adults, but molest children episodically, for reasons apart from sexual desire, much as rapists enjoy power, violence and controlling their humiliated victims. Indeed, research supports that a child molester isn't any more likely to be homosexual than heterosexual.

In fact, some research shows that for pedophiles, the gender of the child is immaterial. Accessibility is more the factor in who a pedophile abuses. This may explain the high incidence of children molested in church communities and fraternal organizations, where the pedophile may more easily have access to children. In these situations, an adult male is trusted by those around him, including children and their families. Males are often given access to boys to mentor, teach, coach and advise. Therefore, a male pedophile may have easier access to a male child. In trying to make sense of an adult male's sexually abusing a male child, many of us mislabel it as an act of homosexuality, which it isn't.

Feminists have argued for years that rape is not a sex act–it is an act of violence using sex as a weapon. In the same way, a pedophile abusing a child of the same sex is not perpetrating a homosexual act, but an act of violence and exploitation using sexuality. There is a world of difference between these two things, but it requires a subtle understanding of the inner motivation of the abuser.

To call child molestation of a boy by a man "homosexual” or of a girl by a man "heterosexual" is to misunderstand pedophilia. No true pedophile is attracted to adults, so neither homosexuality nor heterosexuality applies. Accordingly, Herek suggests calling men's sexual abuse of boys "male-male molestation" and men's abuse of girls, "male-female molestation."

Interestingly, Anna C. Salter writes, in “Predators, Pedophiles, Rapists and other Sex Offenders”, that when a man molests little girls, we call him a "pedophile" and not a "heterosexual." Of course, when a man molests little boys, people say outright, or mutter under their breath, "homosexual. Herek writes that because of our society's aversion to male homosexuality, and the attempts made by some to represent gay men as a danger to "family values," many in our society immediately think of male-male molestation as homosexuality. He compares this with the time when African Americans were often falsely accused of raping white women, and when medieval Jews were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Both are examples of how mainstream society eagerly jumped to conclusions to that justified discrimination and violence against these minorities. Today, gays face the same kind of prejudice. Most recently, we've seen gay men unfairly turned out of the Boy Scouts of America on the basis of this myth that gay men are likely to be child molesters. Keeping gays out of scouting won't protect boys from pedophiles.

In reality, abuse of boys by gay pedophiles is rare, and the abuse of girls by lesbians is rarer still. Nicholas Groth is a noted authority on this topic. In a 1982 study by Grot, he asks, "Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children, and are pre-adolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual." Herek writes, similarly, that abuse of boys by gay men is rare; and that the abuse of girls by lesbians is rarer still.

The topic of female-female molestation continues to be largely ignored. There are few books on female sex offenders, particularly about mothers sexually abusing their daughters. I can find no books on mothers who sexually abuse their sons. There is one handbook by Hani Miletski, M.S.W., entitled, “Mother-Son Incest: The Unthinkable Taboo.” Unthinkable is an appropriate word—so much so that there is nothing else in the literature on this topic, even though female pedophiles and female child molesters certainly exist.

We know so much more than we did historically and yet have a long way to go. We can understand child sexual abuse further when people's bias and prejudice are removed and the evidence is empirical and scientific.

http://www.joekort.com/articles50.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Waffle dodge.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle dodge.

How is it waffle Matt? How?

Please can you take a few examples given in the above text and tell me how you dispute them?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Well for a start it tries to suggest that if the child abuser has adult attraction/relationships then they are not proper peados.

In the link I put above, do you think they are not proper peados?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 3:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Well for a start it tries to suggest that if the child abuser has adult attraction/relationships then they are not proper peados.

Of course they are paedophiles Matt.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 3:40 pm

And it's just a repeat of The old "they're not proper homosexuals" rubbish.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And it's just a repeat of The old "they're not proper homosexuals" rubbish"

Matt, for goodness sake!

You're acting like you're stupid and even though I disagree with you a lot, I know you're not stupid.
Your lack of knowledge about human sexuality and general lack of logic thought on how comparison actually works is what the problem is here.

You seem to be tirelessly comparing apples and oranges just to try and prove a point even though nothing will ever get proven that way.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 3:49 pm

The only person spouting rubbish Matti is you, flawed methodologies just for starters, clueless to what a bisexual is, the list is endless, where the vast majority get this, but for some reason you don't an why?
Because you are blinded by prejudice which clouds any common sense you have. Again you ignore the fact pedophiles are attracted to children, of those who offend the preference is to abuse and control. You have never ha an answer to that just lots of bull.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 3:52 pm

[snipped]

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men2 is often referred to as "homosexual molestation." The adjective "homosexual" (or "heterosexual" when a man abuses a female child) refers to the victim's gender in relation to that of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, people sometimes mistakenly interpret it as referring to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

As an expert panel of researchers convened by the National Academy of Sciences noted in a 1993 report: "The distinction between homosexual and heterosexual child molesters relies on the premise that male molesters of male victims are homosexual in orientation. Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men, however" (National Research Council, 1993, p. 143, citation omitted).

To avoid this confusion, it is preferable to refer to men's sexual abuse of boys with the more accurate label of male-male molestation. Similarly, it is preferable to refer to men's abuse of girls as male-female molestation. These labels are more accurate because they describe the sex of the individuals involved but don't implicitly convey unwarranted assumptions about the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Further...

"The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes."
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Eddie, that is a pro gay web site by Harek who was quoted in dodge's waffle earlier.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Well for a start it tries to suggest that if the child abuser has adult attraction/relationships then they are not proper peados.

They are paedophiles!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 24, 2014 6:25 pm

eddie wrote:[snipped]

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men2 is often referred to as "homosexual molestation." The adjective "homosexual" (or "heterosexual" when a man abuses a female child) refers to the victim's gender in relation to that of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, people sometimes mistakenly interpret it as referring to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

As an expert panel of researchers convened by the National Academy of Sciences noted in a 1993 report: "The distinction between homosexual and heterosexual child molesters relies on the premise that male molesters of male victims are homosexual in orientation. Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men, however" (National Research Council, 1993, p. 143, citation omitted).

To avoid this confusion, it is preferable to refer to men's sexual abuse of boys with the more accurate label of male-male molestation. Similarly, it is preferable to refer to men's abuse of girls as male-female molestation. These labels are more accurate because they describe the sex of the individuals involved but don't implicitly convey unwarranted assumptions about the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

Thanks Edds theses are words a lot of people should use!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 24, 2014 7:38 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:[snipped]

Thanks Edds theses are words a lot of people should use!

Exactly David. When we hear of a man abusing a little girl we don't call him a heterosexual paedophile!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Cos we all know he will be.

Homosexual child abusers do not target girls.

They target ONLY boys!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 25, 2014 6:56 am

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Image34
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Cos we all know he will be.

Homosexual child abusers do not target girls.

They target ONLY boys!!!!

Can't argue with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 7:02 am

eddie wrote:Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Image34

hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 8:25 am

what a load of balls... if our sexual preference defines our sexuality either hetero or homo sexual, then a peado who constantly assaults boys must be by definition a homosexual peado, why do people think the fact they are a peado change the definition ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:17 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:what a load of balls... if our sexual preference defines our sexuality either hetero or homo sexual, then a peado who constantly assaults boys must be by definition a homosexual peado, why do people think the fact they are a peado change the definition ...

Really, so because you do not like how you are in fact ignorant and wish to castigate people with incorrect bollocks, because you are a homophobic pathetic wanker, you think you are correct yet you never call a paedo a heterosexual ever when speaking about them

It proves you are a dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 25, 2014 10:22 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:what a load of balls... if our sexual preference defines our sexuality either hetero or homo sexual, then a peado who constantly assaults boys must be by definition a homosexual peado, why do people think the fact they are a peado change the definition ...

Because of all the reasons we have stated over and over on the last few pages.  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:15 am

No one is changing any definition
Hetersexual Homosexual Paedophile = three different things

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 7 Th?&id=HN.607994999348332208&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Spot on Nems and Edds  cheers cheers cheers 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Generally we never refer to anyone as a heterosexual, cos that is the regular and usual for 99% of people.

Just like you wouldn't be describing someone and saying they were able bodied or had hair, but you would say the disabled bloke or the bald fella etc.

Just like you would normally presume someone was white if being described, unless you were told the black guy etc.

I have already proved that homosexuals can also be peados, and we all know about gay clergy/scout masters/teachers etc who have sexually assaulted boys.

We are not necessarily talking about peados though because this can be any sex assault on person under 16, and all called assaults on a child.

I was reading a bit on Eddies Harek link about a study in America somewhere on abusers over a 5 year period, and 85% of those who assaulted only boys described themselves as homosexual or bi sexual.

That was a pro gay web site and was trying to rubbish a detailed report showing this trend, but couldn't really dispute that bit at all.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Only A very small percentage of child sex abusers targem both genders about 5-10%, and are purely after the child itself, and could be described as the truest of peados by definition.

Also there are a small number who have no attraction to adults at all.

But the majority will have regular sexual interests in adults And relations, but also like children under 16.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7