NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

+6
eddie
David
Tommy Monk
Fred
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 6 Empty Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Nigel Farage has been dealing with the fallout from his Friday interview on LBC with James O'Brien for which he has been accused of making racist comments. The Ukip leader decided to try and draw a line under the row by going toe-to-toe with BBC Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman on Monday evening.
The interview was the billed as a high profile collision between the programme's outgoing veteran presenter and the insurgent politician. For Farage it was a chance to undo some of the damage done by his suggestion people should be worried if Romanians were to move in next door and for Paxman it was a chance to remind everyone it was he, not O'Brien, who was top dog.
Paxman began by asking Farage: "What's your problem with Romanians?" The Ukip leader has been attacked by David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg for his decision to focus on Romanian immigrants as a source of crime.
The Ukip leader responded that he had "no problem with Romanians" but that he had "a big problem with Romania". He added: "I visited the country. Communism fell just over twenty years ago. It has not made the transition to being a modern Western democracy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/19/ukip-newsnight-paxman-farage_n_5354238.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

:asbluras: 

WTF, so he claims not to have a problem with Romanians, but Romania, which is populated by Romanians?

Blimey talk about digging yourself an even bigger hole.

Love this one, it is acceptable to be homophobic over 70, but not racist?

:asbluras: 

Ehhhh?

Back to top Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 6 Empty Re: Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 23, 2014 7:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge doing the usual flip flop waffle......!
Laughing

You need to come up with a new tune, this one's getting stale in a hurry ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old - Page 6 Empty Re: Farage Tells Paxman He Has A Problem With Romania And It's Ok To Be Homophobic If You're Old

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge doing the usual flip flop waffle......!
Laughing

You need to come up with a new tune, this one's getting stale in a hurry ...

Indeed Ben, he really is that clueless I am afraid, hey ho, all he does is ignore all evidence presented and keep claiming the same claptrap, mainly because someone as prejudice as he is, has no ability to be impartial and his views are clouded, hence why he fails badly

Hey ho, lets just see him carry on talking to himself, is more fun

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 7:58 am

Impartial???????

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

I've shown an example of blatant flip floping, I've provided comprehensive evidence of facts and figures,

You have only provided one guardian link, cherry picked a bit of bullshit from it, which then got exposed as being completely baseless speculation, then I used the same article to reinforce my claims with it's quoted govt figures!!!

You couldn't make it up!!!

And you say I'm clueless???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 8:10 am

This is why Matti is Clueless..

Stats for victims are known and percentages, Matti the idiot goes off convictions, when not knowing how many get away with such crimes.

For example in 2010 convictions it was 2,135.

"Nevertheless it's still a relatively small number of convictions considering child sex abuse is a big problem."

She said last year police in England and Wales were notified of more than 23,000 offences and that recent research by the NSPCC suggested one in 20 secondary school children had been sexually assaulted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14596811

So we can gauge conviction rates off offences to around 20-30% if offenders have around 1 to 3 victims or those convicted caught.

What else do we know:

An analysis of the calls to ChildLine where children talked about being sexually abused found that 17% of the calls concerned a female abuser. Where the victim of the abuse was a boy then the proportion of male and female abusers was roughly the same (34% and 36% respectively, 30% gender unspecified).

So not only is Matti going off no idea who the offenders are to the abuse of those who are boys, but is going off convictions where as seen there is a low amount of people caught and convicted.

I cannot be bothered to go into more, but this shows why Matti's is clueless and his methodology is flawed, let alone of the men offenders even being homosexuals themselves, of which he has no evidence but a biased view.

Game over, you lost badly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 8:22 am

God this debate is going round and round and it's doing my head in!!

Of course some paedo men like boys! I'm not sure it makes them homosexual because some of them are married with kids of their own (think of fathers who abuse sons?)
Some paedo men like girls.

Some paedos are women! And they like boys and girls.

What the fuck does it even matter??
Any human adult who targets children for sex should be shot, thrown to the lions and burned in hell as far as I'm concerned!

I'm not too sure what Matti is really trying to say tbh.

This thread sucks!
And it's off-topic!!  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 8:25 am

eddie wrote:God this debate is going round and round and it's doing my head in!!

Of course some paedo men like boys! I'm not sure it makes them homosexual because some of them are married with kids of their own (think of fathers who abuse sons?)

Any human adult who targets children for sex should be shot, thrown to the lions and burned in hell as far as I'm concerned!

This thread sucks!

Learning about things and understanding them is the only way you can intervene eddie.

There are a lot of studies - somebody thinks it is a serious subject, even if you don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 8:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:God this debate is going round and round and it's doing my head in!!

This thread sucks!

Learning about things and understanding them is the only way you can intervene eddie.

There are a lot of studies - somebody thinks it is a serious subject, even if you don't.

Andy a paedo is a paedo! I don't think it matters if he/she was born homosexual or heterosexual.
Perhaps the majority of them are bi-sexual?????

They're sick, vile pieces of shit either way.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri May 23, 2014 8:42 am

This thread sucks!

That's just what I've been saying Eds; but be prepared for matti to copy and paste his spiel again in response...

And yes it's off topic  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 23, 2014 9:46 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Andy a paedo is a paedo! I don't think it matters if he/she was born homosexual or heterosexual.

YES it is off topic and yes I agree with your points BUT time and time again Twonky is equating paedophilia with homosexuality. That is where I say NO edds  Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 2:29 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

YES it is off topic and yes I agree with your points BUT time and time again Twonky is equating paedophilia with homosexuality.  That is where I say NO edds  Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad 

I agree David.  sunny 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Are you trying to say no homosexuals like boys?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you trying to say no homosexuals like boys?

Cannot believe you are even still posting on this thread after being shown up for using such flawed and idiotic view points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 5:51 pm

This thread sucks!
Are there any lesbian peados who target only boys do you think?

Or any homosexual peados who target only girls...???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
This thread sucks!

You do know that the word "homosexual" pretty much covers gay men and gay women, don't you?  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Didn't answer the question Eddie!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didn't answer the question Eddie!!!

You're right I didn't Matt - but I did have to lol at that.

Look, why are you merging two different types of people together?

A paedophile is a paedophile whether he's gay or straight! He could be happily ensconced with a woman and have a paedophiliac tendencies or happily ensconced with a male and have paediaphiliac tendencies!

He's a paedophile and his adult preference doesn't come into it.

Paedophilia is about power over children - much the same as rape.
Paedophilia among family members is about the confusion of emotional feelings.

What would you call a married man, who enjoys sex with his wife, yet lusts after boys?

Is he a heterosexual? Or a homosexual? Or a paedophile?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Still didn't answer the question.

I'm not merging two different people together, I an showing a higher propensity towards child sex abuse from a particular type of people.

A man who targets boys is in a homosexual way, could be older boys, 14, 15, not necessarily below 10, is driven by homosexual desire.

And THE man who enjoys sex with wife who lusts after boys??

I would call that extremely rare.

The overwhelming majority, almost all will be homosexuals in general life.

And it's off-topic!!   Are there any lesbian peados who target only boys do you think?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 8:30 pm

You are not answering Eddie's questions Matti.

This one in more than any:

What would you call a married man, who enjoys sex with his wife, yet lusts after boys?

You are deflecting from answering with a view it does not happen often not say what sexuality they are, so answer the question

Your assumption on those committing offense to boys must be homosexual is based on no understand or even any evidence.

Why do you not tell me the stats on lesbians then that target boys, or is that another assumption?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Answered Eddies questions.

Of course not.

A homosexuat who is a peado will undoubtedly target boys.

And a lesbian will target girls.

Some men are closet/secret homosexuals, might even be married and have children, but having illicit male relationships on The side and Also justing after boys.

Like that headmaster the other day on thread who put cameras up to film any was married with 4 kids, but still driven by homosexual desires for young boys.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Answered Eddies questions.

Of course not.

A homosexuat who is a peado will undoubtedly target boys.

And a lesbian will target girls.

Some men are closet/secret homosexuals, might even be married and have children, but having illicit male relationships on The side and Also justing after boys.

Like that headmaster the other day on thread who put cameras up to film any was married with 4 kids, but still driven by homosexual desires for young boys.

What is a homosexuat, laptops attracted to each other?

Still not answering the question, but avoiding with more waffle, and also giving more assumptions, all the above are assumptions, you have , so back it all with evidence, until then answer please?

You are deflecting from answering with a view it does not happen often not say what sexuality they are, so answer the question

Your assumption on those committing offense to boys must be homosexual is based on no understand or even any evidence.

Why do you not tell me the stats on lesbians then that target boys, or is that another assumption?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 9:01 pm

I answered, I would call that extremely rare, so bit of A red herring really.

we are talking about real situations not fantasy.

I would say that lesbian peados would overwhelmingly if not totally targeting girls.

Just like homosexuals will undoubtedly, overwhelmingly be targeting boys.

A heterosexual peado would undoubtedly be targeting girls.

This is just common sense.

Plus we constantly hear about cases of homosexuals clergy/teachers/scout leaders etc who target all girls.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Now can you show me any cases of lesbian peados targeting boys?

Or homosexual peador targeting girls?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Still has not answered, but avoided, you call it rare but not state whether they would be a heterosexual? Or a homosexual? Or a paedophile?

So no you have not answered and thus are deflecting, with again more assumptions on now lesbians. Where is your stats to back this up, as there is no point asking me something you yourself can back with evidence, your view becomes moot. It is like asking me if Aliens exist, with you making a view point they do without presenting any evidence that they do.
That is absurd, but you are making this point on now lesbians, to back a view on gay men

Try again and answer the question and back up your view point on lesbians with evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 9:34 pm

I asked my questiamp first a couple pages back and still not answers so who are you to demand answers from me?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

I guess you refuse to answer then.

No suprise there

Post up your evidence on lesbian offenders, because I need to see the validity, of your question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm

That was one of my questions.

Are there any lesbian child sex abusers who target ONLY boys?

Or homosexual child abusers who target girls?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 9:55 pm

I have no idea, hence why I am asking you to post up the evidence, so what is stopping you?

It shows you are deflecting more and more from Eddie's question, as now I have answered you again, as i do not know if there are any lesbian child offenders who target only boys, making your point moot when you do not know yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Come on dodge, what do you think?

Of course It is highly unlikely.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 10:02 pm

If you read the look I provided earlier it stated that clergymen/priests etc preyed on boys as they had more access to them (choir boys) and there was no risk of pregnancies.

You need to read it Matt.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Come on dodge, what do you think?

Unbelievable, again I have no idea, so again its like asking me, being that I am an atheist if God exists, when to me he does not, thus asking me to put faith into a view, that you yourself know yourelf. I am sure like with men, of those who are women target children for the same reasons, their preference is to abuse and control, of those who's sexual preference is children. I mean are you claiming that lesbians have now sexual relationships with children where the love is mutual? You see your questions is absurd going off the back of adult relationships between heterosexual, and homosexual couples where to pedophiles who offend is all about abuse and control, where again there is no loving relationship, but a crime. So your view on claiming if a person is homosexual or heterosexual has no nearing, because their main preference is children, abuse and control

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Come on dodge, what do you think?

Unbelievable, again I have no idea, so again its like asking me, being that I am an atheist if God exists, when to me he does not, thus asking me to put faith into a view, that you yourself know yourelf. I am sure like with men, of those who are women target children for the same reasons, their preference is to abuse and control, of those who's sexual preference is children. I mean are you claiming that lesbians have now sexual relationships with children where the love is mutual? You see your questions is absurd going off the back of adult relationships between heterosexual, and homosexual couples where to pedophiles who offend is all about abuse and control, where again there is no loving relationship, but a crime. So your view on claiming if a person is homosexual or heterosexual has no nearing, because their main preference is children, abuse and control

Spot on actually.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 10:15 pm

You are missing the crucial point, 90-95% choose gender specific.

Therefore if a man chooses only boys then that is homosexually driven by definition.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 23, 2014 10:16 pm

It seems like anybody who doesn't see pedophilia as its own special problem and nothing to do with being straight or gay is just out to bash gay people as pedophiles.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You are missing the crucial point, 90-95% choose gender specific.

Therefore if a man chooses only boys then that is homosexually driven by definition.

Still not grasping it, they choose the victim of their crimes to be children, because their preference is to control and abuse children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 10:52 pm

No, when they choose specific gender then it is about their own sexuality and preference.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No, when they choose specific gender then it is about their own sexuality and preference.

That's why I'm asking you; if a man is with a woman in a sexual relationship, and he targets an underage boy, is he?:

A paedophile
A homosexual
A heterosexual
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Ok Eddie, you still haven't answered my common sense question, but I'll answer yours again.

Even though that is an extremely rare example if not totally non existent.

He would be bi sexual and a peado I would guess with obvious homosexual tendencies.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:16 pm

But its not non existent, in fact it is very common, in fact, it is not even rare but common that married men target only boys, thus you have not answered Eddie's question question on the three options, in fact make a fourth if you like, but answer what they are:

Is he a heterosexual? Or a homosexual? Or a paedophile? or your own definition, not that you claim few men do, that point you make is irrelevant because some do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Sorry, this has to be the most clueless statement I have ever heard:

He would be bi sexual and a peado I would guess with obvious homosexual tendencies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:21 pm

I would like to know how a bisexual has homosexual tendencies being that homosexuals are "only" attracted to the same sex?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Didge wrote:Sorry, this has to be the most clueless statement I have ever heard:

Not sure I got it either but I'm tired lol

Matt you sound like a wine boffin describing a wine!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Sorry, this has to be the most clueless statement I have ever heard:

Not sure I got it either but I'm tired lol

Matt you sound like a wine boffin describing a wine!

I would not have minded if he had just said they must be Bi-sexual, but to him, to sleep with both sexes is again an abnormality and bases this on his view homosexuality is abnormal, hence the right absurd statement with saying homosexual tendencies. Though even with him saying this why would they bisexual, if they never slept with adult men? It shows he does not think things through and that you and I and countless others know the preference they have is for children and that those who offend is more so about control and abuse, not what sex they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 12:04 am

Dodge you are getting so desperate you are jumping on my every word and making an essay out of nothing.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 12:06 am

Plus you ignore the fact that for 90-95% of abusers, the gender is important and they target specifically only male or only female.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 12:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge you are getting so desperate you are jumping on my every word and making an essay out of nothing.

How am I desperate to point out you think bisexuals have homosexual tendencies, which is so ridiculous it deserves to be ridiculed.
You now avoid this huge error to divert again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 12:28 am

Bi sexuals do have homosexual And heterosexual tendencies, by definition.

The emphasis was on happily married and enjoys sex with wife so was emphasis on homosexual tendencies rather than completely and openly bi sexual.

Not a big deal really, but you are looking for any tiny nugget of possible error to jump all over to undermine the rest of everything so far posted.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 12:38 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Bi sexuals do have homosexual And heterosexual tendencies, by definition.

The emphasis was on happily married and enjoys sex with wife so was emphasis on homosexual tendencies rather than completely and openly bi sexual.

Not a big deal really, but you are looking for any tiny nugget of possible error to jump all over to undermine the rest of everything so far posted.

OMG words fail me, never heard something so absurd.
To be homosexual means to "only" be attracted to the same sex, so how can you have homosexual tendencies if you also fancy the opposite sex?
By definition okay lets see:

hetrosexual
Web definitions
Heterosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between persons of opposite sex or gender in the gender binary. ...

Thus not bisexual

homosexuality
Web definitions
a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
Thus not bisexual

Thus bisexual has no tendencies of either definitions, because in each they cannot fancy the opposite of what they are attracted to, hence why there is a definition for them on their own, bisexual.

Unbelievable, answer the question, which you always avoid.

Sorry am tired and am so bored of your lame answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 1:16 am

See, you are jumping all over a non issue, I was quite clear with what I said.

The man in the fantasy hypothesis was happily married to wife and enjoyed sexual relations with her.

But also had a (secret?) lust for boys.

So as no other male relationships were mentioned, you have to assume that he was not openly bi sexual, but clearly was bi sexual, because of obvious homosexual tendencies, in that he was also attracted to males under 16.

We're dancing on the head of a pn again dodge. Over a difference of wording but saying basically the same thing.

But you have proved my point on men who target only boys being homosexual in preference, in your definition of homosexuality being between those of same sex.

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat May 24, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 1:26 am

You were clear in one aspect only.

Stupidity.

I have proven pages back how your methodology is idiotic mate and how you have no concept of human psychology. You go off assumptions again based on no evidence but males being mentioned.

I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 24, 2014 1:46 am

Also, just occurred to me, men who target only males under 16 are either.....

Homosexual if all their other relationships are males.

Or....

Bi sexual if some of their other relationships are usually female.

And there's not that many of them about either.

But either way, this male attraction is definately not a heterosexual trait!!!!!!

By your own definition!!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next