NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop And Search 'Often Only Happens Because The Person Is Black', Home Secretary Theresa May Says

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stop And Search 'Often Only Happens Because The Person Is Black', Home Secretary Theresa May Says - Page 3 Empty Stop And Search 'Often Only Happens Because The Person Is Black', Home Secretary Theresa May Says

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Home Secretary has said that "a large number" of stop and searches by police only happen because the person being stopped is black.
In the most strident comments she has made on the disproportionality of the use of stop and search between people of different ethnicities, Theresa May said it was "absolutely disgraceful" and said many black and minority ethnic people felt being stopped had become "a way of life".
She told the House of Commons: "It is very clear that in a large number of cases the reasonable grounds for suspicion were not there and one can only therefore assume, given that black people are six times more likely to be stopped and searched than a white person, that it is precisely the fact that they are a black person that has led to that stop and search taking place.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/30/theresa-may-attacks-stop-and-search_n_5239809.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Stop And Search 'Often Only Happens Because The Person Is Black', Home Secretary Theresa May Says - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop And Search 'Often Only Happens Because The Person Is Black', Home Secretary Theresa May Says

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 03, 2014 6:55 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol!

The thing is that view he has goes out of the window Ben because I am RW and this also has come from a Tory led Government on stating that the Police are targeting people due to skin colour, so even that point goes out the window for poor Matti.
You should start a thread on the Moon landings, he thinks they did not happen

lol! 

Holy shit! Smile

You, Didge, are one the people I think of first to remind myself that groups shouldn't be lumped together artificially. We're pissing off a lot of hateful people in the process, guess that means we're doing something right!

No worries Ben and understand.
This does get boring though when he constantly avoids many points and fails to answer question, amusing as it is!

::D:: 

Just wrote a Thinking Deeply post about this Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Stop And Search 'Often Only Happens Because The Person Is Black', Home Secretary Theresa May Says - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop And Search 'Often Only Happens Because The Person Is Black', Home Secretary Theresa May Says

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Dodge, I have answered all questions, so you just keep posting that I haven't is winning you nothing.

It is you who have failed constantly to answer my questions.

Firstly....

I'm still not sure if you lefties are actually; (a) denying the high black crime rates, or (b) admitting it's true but just trying to excuse/justify/accommodate it through your socio-economic waffle???

Please clarify your position on this?

As;
(a) goes against all the available statistical evidence,
(b) regardless of the 'causes' of crime, the admitted high and disproportionate levels of violent crime justifies the level of stop and search going on in these areas.

And secondly.....

In an area with high crime and a massive amount of this crime is disproportionately carried out by blacks, who should the police be stopping and searching?

The amount being stopped are higher but proportionate to the areas and crime levels there, the descriptions of the alleged perpetrators being mostly young black men, the types/level of violent crimes involved also require additional policing and a more hands on and direct approach, something you again fail to understand.

Violent street crime is dealt with differently than other types of crime.

If there is a lot of stabbingp or drug crime then stop and search is used more see if people are carrying weapons/drugs and to deter people from doing so.

The police are there as a response to crime and levels, not there to be a nuisance and harass innocent people.

If they weren't there and didn't give a fuck, then people would still be moaning that they were racist, not bothering in those areas 'cos they is black'!!!

I'm sure the victims of crime are happy the police are so active in those high crime areas, and any other decent people would not mind the minor inconvenience of being stopped if they were innocent and it helped the police to find criminals, so it really makes me wonder who all these people are who complain and are so upset with police catching criminals and making the area a better and safer place for everyone....????

And Ben, it's not complexity it is most certainly waffle....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, I have answered all questions, so you just keep posting that I haven't is winning you nothing.
Really, that is news to the whole forum, no you have not, you have tried to weasel your way out of doing so and you have not

It is you who have failed constantly to answer my questions.
Really, again as seen we both know you are telling porkies

I'm still not sure if you lefties are actually; (a) denying the high black crime rates, or (b) admitting it's true but just trying to excuse/justify/accommodate it through your socio-economic waffle???
Lefties ha ha ha sorry sonny, RW Tory, this comes from the Tories showing you have no clue about Politics, only the Far right support such racist views sonny. The fact you ignore all the problems why there is a disparity shows you have no intention to even debate ethier

As;
(b) regardless of the 'causes' of crime, the admitted high and disproportionate levels of violent crime justifies the level of stop and search going on in these areas.
The stats are wrong dues to the Police and Ministry of Justice

In an area with high crime and a massive amount of this crime is disproportionately carried out by blacks, who should the police be stopping and searching?
But as seen this is wrong due to the Police and Ministry of Justice being racist which you have refused to recognise and until you do, then you are avoiding the debate

The amount being stopped are higher but proportionate to the areas and crime levels there, the descriptions of the alleged perpetrators being mostly young black men, the types/level of violent crimes involved also require additional policing and a more hands on and direct approach, something you again fail to understand.
Again you ignore the amount of whites getting away with arrests, not being stopped and searched and sent to jail, why have you ignored this bat every turn?

Daft, what about all violent crime and again your stats are based on ones that ignore plenty of white street crime
If there is a lot of stabbingp or drug crime then stop and search is used more see if people are carrying weapons/drugs and to deter people from doing so.The police are there as a response to crime and levels, not there to be a nuisance and harass innocent people.If they weren't there and didn't give a fuck, then people would still be moaning that they were racist, not bothering in those areas 'cos they is black'!!!
More waffle again igoring that the Police ignore plenty of crime and whites get off prison sentences

I'm sure the victims of crime are happy the police are so active in those high crime areas, and any other decent people would not mind the minor inconvenience of being stopped if they were innocent and it helped the police to find criminals, so it really makes me wonder who all these people are who complain and are so upset with police catching criminals and making the area a better and safer place for everyone....????

And Ben, it's not complexity it is most certainly waffle....

As seen Matti did not answer anything and will keep posting it untill he does, he did not even answer Irn either ha ha ha ha

Fucking hilarious, now he cannot answer Irn's questions and ignored the countless reasons why there is disparity or any criminology on the social reasons of crime.
He also states the Police is not to harass innocent people, yet this whole article is on just about that, one moment.

roflmao

To answer his his point a, he has had countless reasons on this which has has ignored at every level where whites are not even being arrested for similar crimes to Blacks and the same with sentencing and how even though whites commit vastly more crimes, they are in comparison 28 times less likely to be stopped, that is astounding that there is a massive disparity when they already commit vastly the majority of crime. Matti ignores this at every opportunity and even waits until people go offline to reply, that is the funniest. He also thus ignores many blacks are being targeted for violent crimes, yet we have staggering figures on domestic violence for violent crimes. Now I am not sure if Matti can do the maths, but is he suggesting where we know one in 3 women in this nation are victims they are in mass multiple relationships with black men? Again that would be absurd, when we know the vast majority would be a White partner. This is another area the Police have done little with violent crime, again showing areas where it is clear whites would be as all the evidence presented so far shows are getting away with crimes.

So lets look at this to further prove this:

31% women and 18% men have experienced domestic abuse since
the age of 16 years. This amounts to 5 million women and 2.9 million

In 2011/12, the police reported nearly 800,000 incidents of domestic

Domestic violence conviction rates in the five years to 2011 stood at just 6.5% of incidents reported to police

The police recorded a total of 53,700 sexual offences across England and Wales, 71% of which were rape of serious sexual assault.

In 2011, 2,873 men were prosecuted for rape and 40% (1153) were
convicted

Now we know the Police is not even arresting as many Whites, let alone we know also the massive disparity with convictions, this is proven even more by the poor record as seen on rape and domestic violence.

Now Matti has had boundless evidence and not once has he been able to answer any of the points and now even Irn has his questions ignored.

Irn's question:
I'll repeat that the police in Scotland should not be stopping people based on what they look like and it should be based on grounds of reasonable suspicion. That's the bit that you don't get.
So why do you think that crime rates in Glasgow are higher than in London?

My Question
Show me the biological evidence that Blacks are criminally minded more than whites?

We can wait for you to answer even though you avoid every time and cannot thus debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 03, 2014 3:22 pm

You didn't answer my questions and you ask a load of irrelevant ones.

Firstly....

As;

And secondly.....

We are talking about stop and search. Not crime rates in Glasgow compared to London.

But I'm sure that most crimes are committed by young white Scottish men in Glasgow, and the police will be stopping and searching young white Scottish men, so is that racist?

You keep asking for me to provide a biological scientific study that doesn't exist.

We are not talking about domestic violence or rapes, which are dealt with by a completely different type of policeing.

If there is a lot of stabbingp or drug crime then stop and search is used more see if people are carrying weapons/drugs and to deter people from doing so.

The police are there as a response to crime and levels, not there to be a nuisance and harass innocent people.

If they weren't there and didn't give a fuck, then people would still be moaning that they were racist, not bothering in those areas 'cos they is black'!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You didn't answer my questions and you ask a load of irrelevant ones.
I answered your questions you did not answer mine or Irns, we are exposing your claim to an IQ of 140
 ://?roflmao?/: 
Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;
Again you ignore the stats are wrong due to the disparity of stop and search, arrests and prison sentencing, thus how is anyone able to gauge stats, clearly racially biased against blacks which have not responded to.
To answer his his point a, he has had countless reasons on this which has has ignored at every level where whites are not even being arrested for similar crimes to Blacks and the same with sentencing and how even though whites commit vastly more crimes, they are in comparison 28 times less likely to be stopped, that is astounding that there is a massive disparity when they already commit vastly the majority of crime. Matti ignores this at every opportunity and even waits until people go offline to reply, that is the funniest. He also thus ignores many blacks are being targeted for violent crimes, yet we have staggering figures on domestic violence for violent crimes. Now I am not sure if Matti can do the maths, but is he suggesting where we know one in 3 women in this nation are victims they are in mass multiple relationships with black men? Again that would be absurd, when we know the vast majority would be a White partner. This is another area the Police have done little with violent crime, again showing areas where it is clear whites would be as all the evidence presented so far shows are getting away with crimes.
So why are you ignoring this evidence

And secondly.....
Is it though? Again Police you ignore the stats are wrong due to the disparity of stop and search, arrests and prison sentencing, thus how is anyone able to gauge stats, clearly racially biased against blacks which have not responded to. So why have you not addressed this issue not once is this debate?

Why do you also ignore these other issues I have highlighted to you on violent crime

Domestic violence conviction rates in the five years to 2011 stood at just 6.5% of incidents reported to police
The police recorded a total of 53,700 sexual offences across England and Wales, 71% of which were rape of serious sexual assault.
convicted
Now we know the Police is not even arresting as many Whites, let alone we know also the massive disparity with convictions, this is proven even more by the poor record as seen on rape and domestic violence.

We are talking about stop and search. Not crime rates in Glasgow compared to London.
Yes we are talking about stop and search which will also include Glasgow because it is part of the UK, where again you must be able to input the stop in search from there as well, being as it has high crime rates, so you thus have now made yourself an idiot, you want to talk about stop and search and you though can ask questions about violent crimes in London but not Glasgow?
One moment

Hilarious, Matti trying to dictate the debate making himself a hypocrite ha ha, what an own goal, so you need to answer the question

But I'm sure that most crimes are committed by young white Scottish men in Glasgow, and the police will be stopping and searching young white Scottish men, so is that racist?
Are they though, is that an assumption again?

You keep asking for me to provide a biological scientific study that doesn't exist.
Does it not, I am afraid you are wrong, because there is studies on races and how humans are, you though know this and thus avoid it, so you have failed to answer thus concluding you have no evidence, when we know humans are biologically the same, thus negating any factor that races would be criminally different due to their brains being biologically the same makeup, oh dear, so what does that live us with Matti?
Social factors which is what you also ignore, so why do you ignore social factors behind crime?

We are not talking about domestic violence or rapes, which are dealt with by a completely different type of policeing.
 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 
Really, that is news to me, never heard anything so stupid in my life before, they are dealt with by the Police are they not, there are sub divisions, but domestic violence is part if the violent crime stats and even worse are you now trying to down play domestic violence? I mean you are the one always telling me Asians are too afraid to come forward with domestic violence, so we are left with the vast majority having to be white, which you avoid also, so why is it so many whites beat up women with violence?

Again you ignore the fact we know white criminals are less likely to be caught with stop and search because they are 28 times less likely to be stopped, they are 4 times less in being arrested and 20% less in receiving a prison sentence, showing a massive disparity as already demonstrated, you though choose to ignore this basing the stats as they are not how they have been racially flawed because of Police racial bais. Thus you need to recognize as the Ministry of Justice and Government have done of this massive issue, why have you not done so  
 ://?roflmao?/: Proof Matti is a hypocrite, I thought we were talking about stop and search, so which is it then, how about domestic violence and violent rape or do they not count either then?

There is and has been in Glasgow for years an in London both for hundreds of years, espcially in poverty areas, strange that is it not but you discount this even where it is majority white, so why does that show clearly your view on blacks goes out of the window when we find the same in majority white areas with high knife and gun crimes?

Yet they harass many innocent black people with stop and search 28 times more so than whites, even though whites commit vastly more crimes, yet you are happy with this even though even using the flawed stats, whites should be stopped and searched 28 times more to balance out this disparity

Really are the victims happy Matti, then why is it above many rape and domestic violence victims see little justice, can you explain how they are happy with that Matti?

Irn's question:
I'll repeat that the police in Scotland should not be stopping people based on what they look like and it should be based on grounds of reasonable suspicion. That's the bit that you don't get.

My Question
Show me the biological evidence that Blacks are criminally minded more than whites?

We can wait for you to answer even though you avoid every time and cannot thus debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Again you did not answer my questions, instead now claiming that you have already, and then posting up a load of waffle!

We are not talking about the difference in crime rates in London and Glasgow so irrelevant question from iron hoof.

And you keep asking do, a scientific biological study.

Does one exist?

No!

So why do you keep asking me to provide something that doesn't exist?

Purely as a red herring!

Exposed and already answered anti of these.

Now my questions again....

Firstly....

A simple answer a or b will do.

And secondly.....

In an area with high crime and a massive amount of this crime is disproportionately carried out by blacks (over 50% of all violent and street crimes and two thirds of shooting, carried out by a minority of about 12% of population in London), who should the police be stopping and searching?

Once you have clearly stated your position here, then we can move on with debate.

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You didn't answer my questions and you ask a load of irrelevant ones.
I answered your questions you did not answer mine or Irns, we are exposing your claim to an IQ of 140
Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;
Again you ignore the stats are wrong due to the disparity of stop and search, arrests and prison sentencing, thus how is anyone able to gauge stats, clearly racially biased against blacks which have not responded to.

And secondly.....
Is it though? Again Police you ignore the stats are wrong due to the disparity of stop and search, arrests and prison sentencing, thus how is anyone able to gauge stats, clearly racially biased against blacks which have not responded to. So why have you not addressed this issue not once is this debate?

Why do you also ignore these other issues I have highlighted to you on violent crime

convicted

Yes we are talking about stop and search which will also include Glasgow because it is part of the UK, where again you must be able to input the stop in search from there as well, being as it has high crime rates, so you thus have now made yourself an idiot, you want to talk about stop and search and you though can ask questions about violent crimes in London but not Glasgow?
One moment

Hilarious, Matti trying to dictate the debate making himself a hypocrite ha ha, what an own goal, so you need to answer the question

Does it not, I am afraid you are wrong, because there is studies on races and how humans are, you though know this and thus avoid it, so you have failed to answer thus concluding you have no evidence, when we know humans are biologically the same, thus negating any factor that races would be criminally different due to their brains being biologically the same makeup, oh dear, so what does that live us with Matti?
Social factors which is what you also ignore, so why do you ignore social factors behind crime?

Really, that is news to me, never heard anything so stupid in my life before, they are dealt with by the Police are they not, there are sub divisions, but domestic violence is part if the violent crime stats and even worse are you now trying to down play domestic violence? I mean you are the one always telling me Asians are too afraid to come forward with domestic violence, so we are left with the vast majority having to be white, which you avoid also, so why is it so many whites beat up women with violence?

Again you ignore the fact we know white criminals are less likely to be caught with stop and search because they are 28 times less likely to be stopped, they are 4 times less in being arrested and 20% less in receiving a prison sentence, showing a massive disparity as already demonstrated, you though choose to ignore this basing the stats as they are not how they have been racially flawed because of Police racial bais. Thus you need to recognize as the Ministry of Justice and Government have done of this massive issue, why have you not done so  
 ://?roflmao?/: Proof Matti is a hypocrite, I thought we were talking about stop and search, so which is it then, how about domestic violence and violent rape or do they not count either then?

There is and has been in Glasgow for years an in London both for hundreds of years, espcially in poverty areas, strange that is it not but you discount this even where it is majority white, so why does that show clearly your view on blacks goes out of the window when we find the same in majority white areas with high knife and gun crimes?

Yet they harass many innocent black people with stop and search 28 times more so than whites, even though whites commit vastly more crimes, yet you are happy with this even though even using the flawed stats, whites should be stopped and searched 28 times more to balance out this disparity

Really are the victims happy Matti, then why is it above many rape and domestic violence victims see little justice, can you explain how they are happy with that Matti?

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Also one further question why is it that where ever you look around the world in deprived areas crime levels are high, no matter the ethnicity, can you explain?

You have one last chance to answer all the points if not all will know you have a IQ level of 85 and that you expose even more how racist you are and cannot understand not only simple criminology but evidence presented to you. I also disagree on both your positions, and off more options to your two, so on that front you are fucked also ha ha, you do not set the standard son as it is nota case as seen as either or with your a and b points. Now I have countered all your view points, you though have avoided all mine, if you refuse to debate, then you show yourself up

One last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Dodge, you are clearly getting confused as you have just re posted your waffle from before and didn't address my latest post, still not answered anything, and ignored the answers I gave again to your questions you keep banging on about.

I'll try again........

We are not talking about the difference in crime rates in London and Glasgow so irrelevant question from iron hoof, and I've answered this many times.

And you keep asking for, a scientific biological study.

Does one exist?

No!

So why do you keep asking me to provide something that doesn't exist?

Purely as a red herring!

Exposed and already answered all of this.

Now my questions again....

Firstly....

A simple answer, a or b will do.

And secondly.....

In an area with high crime and a massive amount of this crime is disproportionately carried out by blacks (over 50% of all violent and street crimes and two thirds of shooting, carried out by a minority of about 12% of population in London), who should the police be stopping and searching?

Once you have clearly stated your position here, then we can move on with debate.

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 5:11 pm

I told you I do not agree or even have to agree with your a and b concepts as they are both seriously flawed

You failed to answer any of my points proving beyond doubt you are a complete dummy

Game over, you lost and were exposed again as a racist, but we knew that before we started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Here is your evidence studies do does exist by the way:

Race doesn't matter.

In fact, it doesn't even exist in humans.

While that may sound like the idealistic decree of a minister or rabbi, it's actually the conclusion of an evolutionary and population biologist at Washington University.

Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences, has analyzed DNA from global human populations that reveal the patterns of human evolution over the past one million years. He shows that while there is plenty of genetic variation in humans, most of the variation is individual variation. While between-population variation exists, it is either too small, which is a quantitative variation, or it is not the right type of qualitative variation -- it does not mark historical sublineages of humanity.

Using the latest molecular biology techniques, Templeton has analyzed millions of genetic sequences found in three distinct types of human DNA and concludes that, in the scientific sense, there is no such thing as race.

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," Templeton said. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity."

Templeton used the same strategy to try to identify race in human populations that evolutionary and population biologists use for non-human species, from salamanders to chimpanzees. He treated human populations as if they were non-human populations.

"I'm not saying these results don't recognize genetic differences among human populations," he cautioned. "There are differences, but they don't define historical lineages that have persisted for a long time."

Templeton's paper, "Human Races: A Genetic and Evolutionary Perspective," is published in the fall 1998 issue of the American Anthropologist, an issue almost exclusively devoted to race. The new editor-in-chief of the American Anthropologist is Robert W. Sussman, Ph.D., professor of anthropology in Arts and Sciences.

"The folk concept of race in America is so ingrained as being biologically based and scientific that it is difficult to make people see otherwise," said Sussman, a biological anthropologist. "We live on the one-drop racial division --if you have one drop of black or Native American blood, you are considered black or Native American, but that doesn't cover one's physical characteristics.

"Templeton's paper," Sussman continued, "shows that if we were forced to divide people into groups using biological traits, we'd be in real trouble. Simple divisions are next to impossible to make scientifically, yet we have developed simplistic ways of dividing people socially."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 03, 2014 5:56 pm

You have avoided answering my points again then post up some bullshit 'we are all the same race' waffle.

I'll try again......

Firstly....

A simple answer, a or b will do.

And secondly.....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra Sat May 03, 2014 8:23 pm

I know quite a few coppers who will tell you that when they stop a black for searching they usually find SOMETHING untoward, drugs, weapons, loads of money which they cannot explain where it came from, searching their cars reveals stolen items.
So the coppers know by stopping them they will get a result.

Good for the coppers.
Cobra
Cobra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Cobra wrote:I know quite a few coppers who will tell you that when they stop a black for searching they usually find SOMETHING untoward, drugs, weapons, loads of money which they cannot explain where it came from, searching their cars reveals stolen items.
So the coppers know by stopping them they will get a result.

Good for the coppers.

Really?

That is interesting and I thought Jackanory stopped being aired years ago.
Funny that you say that, when we know the Police are, well some of them, are prejudiced as proven an you take word off some, guess you are gullible then to what people tell you

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat May 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Firstly....

As;

And secondly.....

Tommy, can I just pick you up on this part of your post because it is really important in trying to understand what the causes of crime actually are?

So what do you believe are the reasons for high levels of crime. It surely can't be the colour of someone's skin so if it's not that what do you think it is?

And the high Glasgow figures are extremely important as well because if they are higher than in London and there aren't that many black people involved then the colour of someone's skin being a factor is shown to be completely false,,,,,,,,agreed?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Iron, the causes of crime iisn't the issue, we are talking about stop and search and the use of.

But one comparison might be useful.....

If in Glasgow, most of the street crime is done by young white Scottish men, who do the police stop and search?

Young white Scottish men?

Is that racist?

If in London most of the street crime is done by young black men, who do the police stop and search?

Young black men?

Is this racist?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh dear another post unable to answer questions.

Irn the boy plays dodge ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Iron, the causes of crime iisn't the issue, we are talking about stop and search and the use of.

But one comparison might be useful.....

If in Glasgow, most of the street crime is done by young white Scottish men, who do the police stop and search?

Is that racist?

If in London most of the street crime is done by young black men, who do the police stop and search?

Young black men?

Is this racist?

Laughing

The causes of crime isn't the issue

Oh well, that'll be that then.

lol! 

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Dodge avoiding the questions again.

And iron, happy to discuss the causes of crime, but let's first establish that you lefties admit the crime happens at all in the first place!!!!!!

Laughing

Anyone care to answer my questions....?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Stopping people on account of race alone is wrong, Tommy. If you match a description that's another thing, but that's not what this is about.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Stopping people on account of race alone is wrong, Tommy. If you match a description that's another thing, but that's not what this is about.

He needs a brain cell to work that out. He hasn't got one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 04, 2014 1:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Stopping people on account of race alone is wrong, Tommy. If you match a description that's another thing, but that's not what this is about.

And what is happening is completely down to response to recorded crime and description, and where types of crime require extra police attention.

Is that racist?

Young black men?

Is this racist?

In an area with high violent/street crime, what is most likely to be successful in tackling and reducing this crime;

a) more police and more police action, stop and search etc....

b) less police and less police action, stop and search etc....?

In an area with high violent/street crime committed by young white men, should the police be stopping and searching;

a) more young white men,

b) less young white men...?

In an area with high violent/street crime committed by young black men, should the police be stopping and searching;

a) more young black men,

b) less young black men....?????

Given that blacks are also disproportionately hugely more likely to be victims of this high level of black crime, don't you think we should be doing more to firstly admit there is a problem and secondly do more to protect the victims?

Crime is high WITH the overly tough policing, crime will multiply if the police are restricted from doing their jobs, and the whole community will suffer as a result from even higher crime.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:28 am

Tommy Monk wrote:What more evidence do you need?

The figures speak for themselves!

Yes what evidence do you more need when the Police are racially biased?

Bit odd you ignore that

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 04, 2014 1:44 am

And what is happening is completely down to response to recorded crime and description, and where types of crime require extra police attention.

Is that racist?

Young black men?

Is this racist?

In an area with high violent/street crime, what is most likely to be successful in tackling and reducing this crime;

a) more police and more police action, stop and search etc....

b) less police and less police action, stop and search etc....?

In an area with high violent/street crime committed by young white men, should the police be stopping and searching;

a) more young white men,

b) less young white men...?

In an area with high violent/street crime committed by young black men, should the police be stopping and searching;

a) more young black men,

b) less young black men....?????

Given that blacks are also disproportionately hugely more likely to be victims of this high level of black crime, don't you think we should be doing more to firstly admit there is a problem and secondly do more to protect the victims?

Crime is high WITH the overly tough policing, crime will multiply if the police are restricted from doing their jobs, and the whole community will suffer as a result from even higher crime.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:50 am

Oh dear so Matti is arguing against an already flawed position where many ethic groups are subjugated to poor prejudice and he bases this off even worse poor stats where we know blacks are discriminated against.
Crime is rife where it sadly allows whites to get off being stopped, arrested, and sent to jail, what is wrong is you have no issue with that, you would rather people went to jail not on the crimes they commit but if it is committed by a criminal of a skin colour.

How fucked up is that, when all should go to jail when they break the law, you are an apologist for white criminals

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Waffle dodge, the police are active in all areas, but in particular areas with a particularly high crime rate they are more active.

If this high crime is being reported and the perpetrators are young black men, then the police will be active in stopping and searching young black men in the area.

If the high crime is done by disproportionately more young black men than their numbers in population, then the police will be active in stopping and searching disproportionate numbers of young black men.

We know that there are areas with disproportionately high crime and this is disproportionately done by young black men, so who should the police be stopping and searching?

Simple logic, cause and effect.

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle dodge, the police are active in all areas, but in particular areas with a particularly high crime rate they are more active.

If this high crime is being reported and the perpetrators are young black men, then the police will be active in stopping and searching young black men in the area.

If the high crime is done by disproportionately more young black men than their numbers in population, then the police will be active in stopping and searching disproportionate numbers of young black men.

We know that there are areas with disproportionately high crime and this is disproportionately done by young black men, so who should the police be stopping and searching?

Simple logic, cause and effect.

Laughing

The number of stop and searches that result in an arrest would indicate if that logic is correct.
As the arrest rate is approx 9% it would appear the logic is flawed.
http://www.hmic.gov.uk/news/releases/0202013-hmic-finds-the-police-use-of-stop-and-search-powers-is-too-often-ineffective/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 04, 2014 1:27 pm

That's 9% of arrests that otherwise wouldn't have happened.....

Many of these would for knives or other weapons, stolen property, drugs etc, so again making the area a safer place and deterring others.

Less stop and searches will mean less arrests, but not less crime, which will probably go up.

Then you will hear blacks moaning about how police don't do anything, don't care in black areas and how that is racist too!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Laughing

Looks like the lefties are again stunned by the logic and run away....!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Laughing

Looks like the lefties are again stunned by the logic and run away....!

Nah they will wait and come in mob handed.
With a 9% success rate, dont you think the resources used for SUS searches could be better spent?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Dear me has Matti actually answered the questions yet.

Nope hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Also one further question why is it that where ever you look around the world in deprived areas crime levels are high, no matter the ethnicity, can you explain?

You have one last chance to answer all the points if not all will know you have a IQ level of 85 and that you expose even more how racist you are and cannot understand not only simple criminology but evidence presented to you. I also disagree on both your positions, and off more options to your two, so on that front you are fucked also ha ha, you do not set the standard son as it is nota case as seen as either or with your a and b points. Now I have countered all your view points, you though have avoided all mine, if you refuse to debate, then you show yourself up

::D::[/quote]

Still waiting for answers to my point Matti and your a and b points were comical also, because they both fail due to the disparity evidence found in stop and search, arrests and prison sentencing shown to favour whites, something you have not been able to refute or even worse refute criminologists on crime

Take you time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Nems, saying only 9% success rate, is a bit misleading as as this is talking about direct results in actual arrests, which I would say is already quite a good success rate anyway just for stopping a relatively small number of people every day, asking them for their name, what they're doing and what's in their pockets etc.

However, success is wider and deeper than just counting actual arrests, it is an integral part of policing, intelligence gathering, showing a visible presence and authority on the streets as well as acting as a massive deterrent to some others who might otherwise be up to all sorts of things.

You must remember that the police on the streets in uniform are going to be the ones out there doing the stop and searches, and they will be acting as a response to crimes already reported. And again mainly focussing on response to street crime (violent & other), and targeting those matching descriptions and seen hanging around in the areas involved.

This is an integral part of general policing and what they do.

What do you suggest they otherwise be doing?

And dodge, that is a massive re post of all your previous waffle there!!!!

You must have cherry picked each bit from previous posts and completely avoided again the answers that I had already provided.

And It is clear from your wall of waffle that my questions haven't been answered either!

You are flip flopping about, posting loads of irrelevant stuff to answer questions that have not been asked or not subject to debate!!!

However, I will address your points, after the snooker, and will do so using points and answers I have already provided in this thread, showing that you are a twat, who deliberately ignores answers given just so as to try to score points by claiming the questions have been avoided!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Irn's question:I'll repeat that the police in Scotland should not be stopping people based on what they look like and it should be based on grounds of reasonable suspicion. That's the bit that you don't get.So why do you think that crime rates in Glasgow are higher than in London?

I have already answered this a number of times, here is an answer from a previous post....

My QuestionShow me the biological evidence that Blacks are criminally minded more than whites?

Already answered this too, here is my answer from a pre hour post.....

Has there been a scientific biological study into propensity of crime by race.....????

No!

So if not, then why are you asking me to provide something that doesn't exist?????

Purely as a red herring!!!!!

But I'm sure if one did exist, crime rate facts and statistics would be a major part of it!!!!

Now can you answer mine?

Firstly....

And secondly.....

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Well???

Didge or dodge?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Still waiting for answers to my point Matti and your a and b points were comical also, because they both fail due to the disparity evidence found in stop and search, arrests and prison sentencing shown to favour whites, something you have not been able to refute or even worse refute criminologists on crime

Take you time[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 pm

How many more times will the forum artful dodger Matti avoid all the points and fail to answer the questions/

So easy to show up a person of low intellect

Ha Ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 5:04 pm

I just answered your questions again can't see you answering mine.... you just keep posting up a wall of waffle.

Getting a straight answer out of You is like trying to get blood out of a stone.

It's like when I asked you to name an Islamic country that was a good example of 'right' or 'proper' Islam, and you wriggled about for weeks before coming back with Senegal!!!!!!

Senegal ffs!!!!!

And by that you were basically saying that all the other Islamic countries were not good examples of right or proper Islam!!!!

What an insult to all the other Islamic countries out there!

Joker!

Anyway I'll try again with my questions.....

Firstly....

I'm still not sure if you lefties are actually;

(a) denying the high black crime rates,

or

(b) admitting it's true but just trying to excuse/justify/accommodate it through your socio-economic waffle???

And secondly.....

Laughing

And you have the cheek to accuse me of being a dodge?!

Any time you're ready Didge....!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Take you time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm

You have just re posted your wall of waffle again dodge, and again did not answer my questions, in fact at the top of your wall of waffle my questions are There and all you put is that you have already answered, which is not an answer.

So I'll try again.

or

(b) admitting it's true but just trying to excuse/justify/accommodate it through your socio-economic waffle???

And secondly.....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Take you time as the debate will continue when you actually address the points, and will keep posting this until you do artful Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Dodge, I have answered iron and you, questions already many times. Just scroll up a few posts to my first post of today and you can clearly see the answers there.

The other points I made in your above repost were not properly answered either, you just waffled a load of irrelevant bullshit for the most part, and talking bollocks for the rest.

Oh and that 28 times more likely rubbish is completely quoted out of context, it comes from a misleading guardian article that is twisting the facts to suit a sensational leftie leaning headline.

Answer my questions......

Firstly....

or

And secondly.....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Take you time as the debate will continue when you actually address the points, and will keep posting this until you do artful Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 7:10 pm

You are just spamming the same shit dodge.

And you still avoid answering my questions, or addressing my points with anything relevant.

You do this every time yo. Jose a debate.

What a twat you are looking, or should I say more like a complete Berkley hunt...!!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 8:07 pm

More spam, still no answers.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Spam.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Firstly....

Already answered, next

As;

And secondly.....

convicted

One moment

Irn's question:

My Question

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:21 pm

I think Theresa May done a great thing in getting rid of that idiot cleric terrorist preacher , hats off to her three ...she seemed very determined.

Abu Hamzi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next