NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump Ban Muslims

+6
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
Andy
Major
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Donald Trump Ban Muslims Empty Re: Donald Trump Ban Muslims

Post by Andy Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Which just demonstrates what a fucking moron Trump is.
Of course, it will never happen because Americans aren't stupid enough to elect this twonk.
Of course, even if Trump DID get into power, the policy is almost unenforcable - religion isn't like a birthmark, skin colour , nose shape or the degree of slope to the eyes. How can person's religion be determined if he doesn't declare it?
Not forgetting the reciprocal - all non Muslim Americans working and living in Muslim countries could well be arrested and deported at no notice.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:30 pm

He sounds just like Hitler doesn't he?  Anyone who votes for him should be put on a large desert island until they recover from their madness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:58 pm

He sounds exactly like Hitler.  Why are all extreme right wingers always so insane? Their default thought is apartheid, segregation, racism and war. That potty poster Allakaka, advocated blanket nuking Syria,as ISIS are there,as well as millions of innocent women and kids.
But it doesn't matter to him.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:05 pm

It looks like the Islamic extremists' plan to take over the world might hit a small snag soon then, especially female ones with small babies. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Do you actually think that is funny Rags?

Thank goodness he has no power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:13 pm

sassy wrote:Do you actually think that is funny Rags?

Thank goodness he has no power.

It's not much different to Slovakia and Poland saying they don't want Muslim refugees is it?

Something needs to be done about these nutters. I've never said that all Muslims are nutters, and I'm not going to say it now, but this creeping terrorism carried out by people who appear to be normal is rising.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Are the Yanks and others actually worried that Trump might get to be President? I must say I've never considered it as a possibility.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Donald Trump Ban Muslims CVrzJiQUEAA7TNE

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:54 pm

I don't understand Trump. He contemplates banning Muslims, but then the terrorists would simply sign a statement saying they are not Muslim...and voilà, they gain entry. I mean, they would be willing to tell a little lie for practical purposes, wouldn't they?

Or does he have a racial type in mind?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:18 pm

He has a racial plan, Quill. Next stop is deporting blacks.
That will leave plenty of vacancies in top military, medical and political sectors.
But he is acting and speaking like Adolf.

http://ukraine-english-news.forumotion.com/t1349-donald-trump-defends-response-to-anti-Muslim-bigot-i-wouldnt-disagree-with-deporting-all-blacks-either
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:46 pm

He has already stated that Hispanics are whores and rapists, hasn't he?  He wants to deport 11-million of them.  Won't they be the next ones?

This morning on GMA (ABC News)--after I posted the above--he told George Stephanopoulos in a telephone interview that he wants to do what FDR did during WWII, to set up internment camps for Muslims.  We have discussed how the US set up internment camps for Japanese-American citizens after Pearl Harbor.  He brought it up to say that it was a model for what he has in mind.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:52 pm

and theres veya wetting his knickers over OUR extreme R/W...aka the EDL

at least the good people of this country keep the extreme right where they belong......and all witgout the fascist left wing dictatorship veya promotes...

funny that innit.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Are the Yanks and others actually worried that Trump might get to be President? I must say I've never considered it as a possibility.

The only people who think he could win are his supporters. The disconcerting thing is that he has so many supporters.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Are the Yanks and others actually worried that Trump might get to be President? I must say I've never considered it as a possibility.

The only people who think he could win are his supporters. The disconcerting thing is that he has so many  supporters.

Within the Republican Party...you forgot that part.  The surprising thing about Trump is not his kookiness--after all, we have nuts on every street corner--but the response of the Republican stalwarts to him.

The fact that Republicans pay him any mind at all is proof that the party is skidding into oblivion.  No, he can't win.  But but look how he is whittling down the Republican Party to a group of loony-toon nuts.

I've been predicting this for two years.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Isn't he just saying what a lot of people are thinking? I read that even more people are now buying guns to protect themselves against nutters like the pair who just carried out that attack.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't he just saying what a lot of people are thinking? I read that even more people are now buying guns to protect themselves against nutters like the pair who just carried out that attack.

Yes...to say that is merely to say that there are nut-cases in every society.  No doubt, there are a lot of nut-cases saying what Trump is saying...the point is that Trump is whittling down the Republican Party to the nut-case factor.

This is leading to the imminent disappearance of the Republican Party in the US.  The Republican Party is the conservative party in the US.  Is this the path that conservatives worldwide are taking?

Conservatism has always been vacuous. However, conservatives have been heard heretofore on an issue-by-issue basis, where now we are hearing the cacophony of all their programs and platforms at once. They are making the world aware of how crazy they are. Trump is merely the vanguard of this...is this the sign of things to come?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:50 pm

There was a Republican named Trump.
Who talked like he was taking a dump.
Speaking outpourings of shit
and that wasn't just it
'Cos he acts and looks like a chump.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't he just saying what a lot of people are thinking? I read that even more people are now buying guns to protect themselves against nutters like the pair who just carried out that attack.

Yes...to say that is merely to say that there are nut-cases in every society.  No doubt, there are a lot of nut-cases saying what Trump is saying...the point is that Trump is whittling down the Republican Party to the nut-case factor.

This is leading to the imminent disappearance of the Republican Party in the US.  The Republican Party is the conservative party in the US.  Is this the path that conservatives worldwide are taking?

Conservatism has always been vacuous.  However, conservatives have been heard heretofore on an issue-by-issue basis, where now we are hearing the cacophony of all their programs and platforms at once.  They are making the world aware of how crazy they are.  Trump is merely the vanguard of this...is this the sign of things to come?

I think the problem is that a lot of normal people are worried about the nut-cases who go around shooting others or blowing them up. I doubt Trump would come up with anything that he doesn't think people will go for - unless he's not really serious about standing for election.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Conservatism has always been vacuous.  However, conservatives have been heard heretofore on an issue-by-issue basis, where now we are hearing the cacophony of all their programs and platforms at once.  They are making the world aware of how crazy they are.  Trump is merely the vanguard of this...is this the sign of things to come?

I think the problem is that a lot of normal people are worried about the nut-cases who go around shooting others or blowing them up. I doubt Trump would come up with anything that he doesn't think people will go for - unless he's not really serious about standing for election.

Well, but those nut-cases are not getting into mainstream politics, whereas Trump is.  The events in Paris and San Bernardino are phenomena that are aberrant to our normal existence; it's the response to those events that is the subject here.

As I taught my daughters, panic and anger are useless emotions.  Increasingly, Trump is sounding hysterical, if not panicky.  We can either hold it together, or fall apart.  Trump appears to be the voice of the latter.  Is conservatism falling apart?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Stormee wrote:I hope we get a Donald Trump here, we need someone who will give us hope.

We do not NEED millions of muzizles my blizzle fo shizzle here taking over, don't forget they're gonna breed like rabbits thus swelling their numbers even more.

We will rue the day we did not get them out.

As I recall, they said the same thing about Italians back in the day. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, but those nut-cases are not getting into mainstream politics, whereas Trump is.  The events in Paris and San Bernardino are phenomena that are aberrant to our normal existence; it's the response to those events that is the subject here.

As I taught my daughters, panic and anger are useless emotions.  Increasingly, Trump is sounding hysterical, if not panicky.  We can either hold it together, or fall apart.  Trump appears to be the voice of the latter.  Is conservatism falling apart?

A couple of those nutcases are in the mainstream news right now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:26 pm

Stormee wrote:I hope we get a Donald Trump here, we need someone who will give us hope.

We do not NEED millions of muzizles my blizzle fo shizzle here taking over, don't forget they're gonna breed like rabbits thus swelling their numbers even more.

We will rue the day we did not get them out.

I cannot be doing with these long highfaluting, pretentious posts.  

We've got Nigel Farage, although I don't think he's gone as far as to say Muslims should be banned from the country. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:27 pm

Stormee wrote:Trump has a good chance of becoming USA President if he gives the people that which they want.

That's right, and he's taking a big gamble. If enough people agree with him and think it's a really important issue, they'll vote for him. On the other hand, if loads of people think he's a nut, they won't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A couple of those nutcases are in the mainstream news right now.

Mainstream news, I know. But only Trump is sounding off in kind.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's not quite accurate. People who are expressing fear now never did so when the people carrying off mass shootings in America were white people with a presumably Christian upbringing. Let a couple Muslims carry off a shooting and suddenly they think this is a huge problem.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Stormee wrote:Trump has a good chance of becoming USA President if he gives the people that which they want.

I'm not at all worried about Trump seriously being elected. Trump is unable to grow his small percentage, of his already smaller political party. So, the consensus is that he is the representative for the fringe element of the RW Republican Party.

The bulk of the American electorate is already rejecting him. He's only serving as a sign of the times. What I'm doing is trying to read the tea leaves...is he the demise of conservatism worldwide?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's not quite accurate. People who are expressing fear now never did so when the people carrying off mass shootings in America were white people with a presumably Christian upbringing. Let a couple Muslims carry off a shooting and suddenly they think this is a huge problem.

That's because there have been Islamic attacks before. Remember those tall buildings which fell down? There are attacks all over the place by Islamic extremists. The ones carried out by others are not as common. Added to that, there's a new tendency for lone wolves to carry out attacks. There's no evidence that the latest attack was organised by any Islamic organisation, and yet surely nobody can be in any doubt that Islamic beliefs were at the bottom of it, at least to some extent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I had lunch with a die hard Republican yesterday, and she said the same thing: We've had KKK terrorism for 200-years, Colombine, Sandy Hook, Charleston, the list goes on.  Where was the despair and loathing when that was going on?

No, I believe that underneath it all is an undercurrent of racism.  Conservatives see this in a 'we-they' context, whereas a KKK redneck is just a gud 'ol boy...un of us.  Whites just don't like it when they fight back, however. Hence the tough talk of Trump.

I rather like the way the French handle it. Perseverance, without of the tough talk...which only sounds like self-doubt, anyway.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Well, if he is Rags, just shows a Hitler could sway people just as easily now as he did all those years ago.  We appear to have learnt nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:50 pm

sassy wrote:

Well, if he is Rags, just shows a Hitler could sway people just as easily now as he did all those years ago.  We appear to have learnt nothing.

They'd do better to ban guns rather than ban Muslims, but that's not going to happen.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There is fundementally a problem and ignoring that problem is not going to make it go away.
Does it mean banning all Muslims?
No, but I would certainly refuse some Muslims who's way of life would be at odds with the west that is a no brainer.
Its like Sam harris said, you would vet a Christian syrian and have little problem passing the vetting process.
However if you had a Muslim who was comparable to anjem choudary, would you pass them through the vetting process?

Ask many on here who would?
Would I certainly pass vetting to many Muslims or any religious faith be it for that matter who does not want to enforce their religious beliefs through extremism onto society?
Yes

This is about a real problem, that by not doing nothing to tackle this problem is suicidal.
It just increases the risk of further attack and no matter whether the US is involved in any foreign policy in the Middle East. So much narative of hate against them will continue for years to breed more jihadis to commit terrorist attacks in the US. We should be encouraging the progressive Muslims, espcially the religious leaders, as it is their fight against extremist Islam we need to back.
The fact is just letting any refugee in without vetting them is problematic caused by the fact Muslims extremists can easily blend into society and seem as normal as you and I.
Its time you realised there is a war going on and its fundementally being fought over the very values you hold dear to continue in society. You may not see it as a threat but if we capitulate as some seem to advocate in the Middle East and not stand up to this terror. Then this terror will easily spread and further Muslim nations will fall to this extremism. Then  you really will have one hell of a massive problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I had lunch with a die hard Republican yesterday, and she said the same thing: We've had KKK terrorism for 200-years, Colombine, Sandy Hook, Charleston, the list goes on.  Where was the despair and loathing when that was going on?

No, I believe that underneath it all is an undercurrent of racism.  Conservatives see this in a 'we-they' context, whereas a KKK redneck is just a gud 'ol boy...un of us.  Whites just don't like it when they fight back, however.  Hence the tough talk of Trump.

I rather like the way the French handle it.  Perseverance, without of the tough talk...which only sounds like self-doubt, anyway.

The French didn't have a problem with banning burkas, and they don't have a problem with refusing citizenship to Muslims who they think won't integrate very well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

There is fundementally a problem and ignoring that problem is not going to make it go away.
No, but I would certainly refuse some Muslims who's way of life would be at odds with the west that is a no brainer.
Its like Sam harris said, you would vet a Christian syrian and have little problem passing the vetting process.
However if you had a Muslim who was comparable to anjem choudary, would you pass them through the vetting process?

Would I certainly pass vetting to many Muslims or any religious faith be it for that matter who does not want to enforce their religious beliefs through extremism onto society?
Yes

This is about a real problem, that by not doing nothing to tackle this problem is suicidal.
It just increases the risk of further attack and no matter whether the US is involved in any foreign policy in the Middle East. So much narative of hate against them will continue for years to breed more jihadis to commit terrorist attacks in the US. We should be encouraging the progressive Muslims, espcially the religious leaders, as it is their fight against extremist Islam we need to back.
The fact is just letting any refugee in without vetting them is problematic caused by the fact Muslims extremists can easily blend into society and seem as normal as you and I.
Its time you realised there is a war going on and its fundementally being fought over the very values you hold dear to continue in society. You may not see it as a threat but if we capitulate as some seem to advocate in the Middle East and not stand up to this terror. Then this terror will easily spread and further Muslim nations will fall to this extremism. Then  you really will have one hell of a massive problem

And how are you going to determine which Muslim is Anjem-esque and which one is Fuzzy?

I would love to know your vetting procedure.

Ban the ones who wear funny hats, and the women who wear burkas. That'll sort it out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Yes

And how are you going to determine which Muslim is Anjem-esque and which one is Fuzzy?

By their interpretations of Islam. His views are very clear on islam are they not?
I would extend this process to radical far right also.
You can vet people and if you annot fully vet them, then should you allow them entry until you can?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ban the ones who wear funny hats, and the women who wear burkas. That'll sort it out.

Lol!

That's pretty much all of them.

Would you trust this man?  Laughing

Donald Trump Ban Muslims Article-2279972-07C1A986000005DC-358_306x423
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

How about doing what they used to do with witches, dunk 'em and the ones that drown were ok. 

That was sarcasm BTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:10 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How about doing what they used to do with witches, dunk 'em and the ones that drown were ok. 

That was sarcasm BTW

Look, if they wear a burka, clearly they take it all very seriously indeed and are less likely to be normal.

The bit about the hats was a joke - after all, lots of people wear funny hats these days. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

By their interpretations of Islam. His views are very clear on islam are they not?
I would extend this process to radical far right also.
You can vet people and if you annot fully vet them, then should you allow them entry until you can?

I want to know how that would work, practically.

A questionnaire? What?

I just told you based off extreme views and a ever changing questionaire would work fine and more importantly any history of their views and activities before they came to come to this vetting process.
Any false papers, denied.
Any later lies formulated to gain entry, they are then deported.
Many ways to do this, but it would mean denying any Wahhabists, Muslim brotherhood etc, islamist groups that seek islamic domination.
Are you claiming their beliefs are going to benefit the society?
Or be at odds with society?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next