NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police find 30 stolen GNOMES during stop and search of car

2 posters

Go down

Police find 30 stolen GNOMES during stop and search of car  Empty Police find 30 stolen GNOMES during stop and search of car

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

And they are now trying to reunite the wandering gnomes with their rightful owners

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/surprised-police-find-haul-30-3385004#ixzz2yE0iqrv0
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Some of them are so sweet.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police find 30 stolen GNOMES during stop and search of car  Empty Re: Police find 30 stolen GNOMES during stop and search of car

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Oh poor gnomes, they got no gnomes to go to!

Back to top Go down

Police find 30 stolen GNOMES during stop and search of car  Empty Re: Police find 30 stolen GNOMES during stop and search of car

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Maybe they are followers of Bowie and are dreading the Independance of Scotland.....And ransomes might be offered
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Gnome,Gnome on the range

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:31 pm

hope they are going gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Gnome is where the heart is.

Gnome sweet Gnome!

Last edited by Sassy on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Gnomes are Elves with a passion for hats, that were Frogs that have been kissed by Dawn the Princess of the Sky
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 pm

gerber wrote:Gnomes are Elves with a passion for hats, that were Frogs that have been kissed by Dawn the Princess of the Sky

Ahhhhhhhh! You old softy you. Here today, gnome tomorrow! Sorry lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:Gnomes are Elves with a passion for hats, that were Frogs that have been kissed by Dawn the Princess of the Sky

Ahhhhhhhh!   You old softy you.   Here today, gnome tomorrow!   Sorry lol

You hard no feeling Gnome hater................ How would you like to be in a carboot without air, water, your fishing rod removed to disable your fishing rights................. And taken from your house unable to walk back, unable to drive back unable to phone home...... Non as far as I know are called ET.....

The poor things. Almost as bad as stuffing Teddy Bears in a black sack tying the bag up and taking them to the tip.

RSPG

xx
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Taking teddy bears to the tip!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have you know, when I was volunteering in Age Concern, any teddies in the shop that hadn't been bought at Christmas, I just had to buy and take home, couldn't bear (ha ha) to leave them in the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Taking teddy bears to the tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'll have you know, when I was volunteering in Age Concern, any teddies in the shop that hadn't been bought at Christmas, I just had to buy and take home, couldn't bear (ha ha) to leave them in the shop.  

From one daft bat to another, it nothing I wouldn't have done myself.

We are clearing out at the mo and have too many teddies. Middle son thinks I am bonkers. I still insist they all sit on top of the book cases.........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh dear, we are as bad as one another lol. Mine are lined up under the dressing table and take it in turns to sit on the child's chair that my grandad bought me which is beside my computer desk. The squabble about who's turn it is, I know they do lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Bet they all have names.................. ours do........

my oldest and bestest is one from my very young childhood.......

He was made for me by a family friend. All my Father's family were either born or became blind. This one guy was both deaf and blind. He made teddy bears.... by feel. He has grey fur now but used to be brunette LOL. he is jointed in all four limbs but lost an ear during a very unsavoury episode of Teddy bear Hospital. His hair was washed weekly and he was talcum powdered. Unfortunately every time I had a hair cut so did he...... he hasn't got a lot left on top. It never grew back.. can you believe that a Teddy whose hair didn't grow.

I must mention Paddington otherwise he will not be a happy bear when I go up to bed. His wellies were borrowed by my Daughter who had lost hers. I still haven't replaced them.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:02 pm

As a little girl the first time we were in Singapore I was hospitalised and took my family of teddies in with me. The girl in the next bed was very very ill and upset, so I shared my teddies with her. Turned out, she had something very contagious, she got taken to isolation, my teddies got boiled and fell apart. I never got over the trauma sniff sniff  Sad Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 pm

How awful.

And I know you will still be traumatised.

I had to volunteer my collection of Teddy comics and my Beano books to a young girl from my Mother's class who had to have an amputation of her lower leg. They were never returned to me from the hospital.

Would I make my brats do the same...... Of course, but would cuddle and sympathise, Mother thought I was being childish when I cried.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Oh that's sad, sometimes grown-ups don't understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:23 pm

We don't do we  flower 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:41 pm

We try to channel our 'inner child' lol  I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Still eat the Gingerbread men's heads first and the Jelly Babies so they don't feel the pain of cannibalism.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:48 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:58 pm

The one with the plane, perhaps that's what happened to the Malaysian plane, they gnomed it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down