NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

+6
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 2 Empty Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Shows what a thick trollop you are then.

There's nothing thick about seeing you for what you are - a sad, bitter, bigoted, selfish, self-centred, arrogant, lazy fool.

Are you sleeping with you partner or Stooo tonight you fucking slut?

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:36 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Your comments were nasty and you know that. You are just stubborn to admit it.

but thats your opinion

by my standards those comments were rather tame

so where do we go from here??

whose level of tolerance is the benchmark by which we judge things??

if we use yours, then my ability to express my free speech is limited to what you think is acceptable and is therefore removed from me

Free speech doesnt mean hate speech Smelly.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's nothing thick about seeing you for what you are - a sad, bitter, bigoted, selfish, self-centred, arrogant, lazy fool.

I hope you're not sleeping with Doug ... ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I get the impression that Smelly doesn't have a problem with gay people, he just isn't that keen on Catman because Catman turned on him. I can't blame him for that, and it's actually Catman who is the bigot - his hatred for Christians and his abuse of them is pathetic.

No he is that way with all homosexuals on the forum, not just catman, ask Eilzel and David for example, even worse smelly claims he has a homosexual brother, which really astounded me, because he is always using derogatory anti homosexual language, which really puts his views at odds with being okay with homosexuality.

The proof is in the pudding as they say and down to him to answer the questions, but David and Eilzel are no way militant, far from it, two of the nicest posters you will find on here, so smelly has no excuse there

Personally I found his comments disgusting.
I don't judge anyone on their sexual orientation and tbh didn't think many other people did in this day and age.

Forums are a constant shock to me lol! In a good way though because it is always interesting to discover the viewpoint of others even if you disagree strongly.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:38 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

but thats your opinion

if we use yours, then my ability to express my free speech is limited to what you think is acceptable and is therefore removed from me

I cannot abide hate speech of any kind,It is repulsive to me.Surely as we are all human we can relate to each other as grown adults no matter what our beliefs and backgrounds.

Hate speech is destructive and rooted in fear and hate,no good comes from it.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Fluffy doesn't seem to mind other women being called sluts, even though she lost HALF A STONE when someone called her a slut.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Fluffy doesn't seem to mind other women being called sluts, even though she lost HALF A STONE when someone called her a slut.

You post abuse against me, you get factual abuse back.  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Fluffy doesn't seem to mind other women being called sluts, even though she lost HALF A STONE when someone called her a slut.

No it really wasn't the slut comments that made me endure stress,it was more the rest of it,how i was a repulsive piece of shit and the uploads of animals in wigs etc.It was also the volume of the posts,it was an endless tirade,that never seemed to stop.I think sometimes you didn't read it all.

Again you are wrong.I said yesterday in a post to you,that i didn't condone ANY hate speech even that directed at you.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Catman wrote:

Well thats a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:48 pm

Who is Doug? :\\:[: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Who is Doug? :\\:[: 

My partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Catman wrote:

You wouldn't know a fact if you fell over it, you pathetic drunk.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:54 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

No it really wasn't the slut comments that made me endure stress,it was more the rest of it,how i was a repulsive piece of shit and the uploads of animals in wigs etc.It was also the volume of the posts,it was an endless tirade,that never seemed to stop.I think sometimes you didn't read it all.

Again you are wrong.I said yesterday in a post to you,that i didn't condone ANY hate speech even that directed at you.

Why would I want to read all that nonsense? I have better things to do. Apparently, there's a tirade of abuse directed at me on BF - you know, that place that you think is so marvellous.

So you start a Christian-bashing thread and completely ignore Catman's abuse. That's fine ...

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

ABUSE AGAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

ABUSE AGAIN

It's no more than you deserve.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:56 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I cannot abide hate speech of any kind,It is repulsive to me.Surely as we are all human we can relate to each other as grown adults no matter what our beliefs and backgrounds.

Hate speech is destructive and rooted in fear and hate,no good comes from it.

Absolutely
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

ABUSE AGAIN

Well i'm supposed to accept the abuse on here, without retaliation, from you and the other RWhinger fishwives.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well i'm supposed to accept the abuse on here, without retaliation, from you and the other RWhinger fishwives.

No what you should do is ignore it all and report it.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sorry Phil but isn't this abuse? Honestly Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 2 Sigh53Night all x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

I'm sure that Ben has enough reports to deal with from the RWhingers, he's busy enough which is why i don't bother to report stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Why would I want to read all that nonsense? I have better things to do. Apparently, there's a tirade of abuse directed at me on BF - you know, that place that you think is so marvellous.

So you start a Christian-bashing thread and completely ignore Catman's abuse. That's fine ...

It was not a 'Christian bashing thread' I was genuinely interested in your beliefs but you won't reveal them.

As for thinking Smelly was a Christian,i don't know why I thought his views were based in religion but I did.I apologised at once when I realised my mistake.

I am not going to white maiden (if thats the term) you against CatMan Ragga,I have made my views known and that is enough and frankly,watching you continue to lie and twist things just alienates me from you even further.

You need to understand that your partners forum is no different to the forum you complain about and is very abusive.If you realise that and acknowledge it you will make some headway.

Last edited by FluffyBunny on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I'm sure that Ben has enough reports to deal with from the RWhingers, he's busy enough which is why i don't bother to report stuff.

Im sure Ben wont mind. Its better than reading crap imo. Im sure it cant be good for your health Phil.

Night FTL x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:07 pm

@ Ragga this isnt a Christian bashing thread. You took it the wrong way.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you don't start the abuse, you won't get any back. I will comment on your chosen lifestyle at the tax payers' expense though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:07 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Im sure Ben wont mind. Its better than reading crap imo. Im sure it cant be good for your health Phil.

Night FTL x

Goodnight Sexy Mama  ::happ:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:@ Ragga this isnt a Christian bashing thread. You took it the wrong way.

Oh, I don't think so - I know her from "elsewhere".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:09 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Night FTL x

Lol i was wishing FTL goodnight. Im not tired atm  Basketball Basketball 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was not a 'Christian bashing thread' I was genuinely interested in your beliefs but you won't reveal them.

As for thinking Smelly was a Christian,i don't know why I thought his views were based in religion but I did.I apologised at once when I realised my mistake.

I am not going to white maiden (if thats the term) you against CatMan Ragga,I have made my views known and that is enough and frankly,watching you continue to lie and twist things just alienates me from you even further.

You need to understand that your partners forum is no different to the forum you complain about and is very abusive.If you realise that and acknowledge it you will make some headway.

My beliefs are my business, but if you want to accuse me of being homophobic, you may trawl through my posts and quote any which are homophobic.

There is no forum worse than BF - where you happily sat and joined in the abuse of non-members, so don't be a hypocrite.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:@ Ragga this isnt a Christian bashing thread. You took it the wrong way.

Ok i dont want to comment on your history but she seems like a lovely lady  Laughing 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I seriously can't believe you...! You can attempt to isolate me but my posts speak for themselves,I am polite and never abusive to people.You really are best ignored.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ok i dont want to comment on your history but she seems like a lovely lady  Laughing 

Our history is simply this,I was bullied on her partners forum.
And that really is the story in its entirety.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I seriously can't believe you...! You can attempt to isolate me but my posts speak for themselves,I am polite and never abusive to people.You really are best ignored.

Stop starting threads to ask me about "homophobia" then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Lol i was wishing FTL goodnight. Im not tired atm  Basketball Basketball 

Sorry I don't know who i'm talking to or whom people are speaking about

Its a good start  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You wouldn't be the first to think that - at first.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Sorry Phil but isn't this abuse? Honestly Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 2 Sigh53Night all x

Yes, i was replying to abuse that was posted at me, which you chose to ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I didn't.That part was regarding a post by Smelly.
As you well know and I have explained several times.Stop attempting to bait me.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Well hopefully you will enjoy your time here.  Cool 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

That is not "our" history. That's your history with people from Dogs. Our history is you baiting people on BF so that they slag me off. It's not a new trick, and it was very transparent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

You wouldn't be the first to think that - at first.  Laughing 

Right,that's enough for me i think.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:16 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't.That part was regarding a post by Smelly.
As you well know and I have explained several times.Stop attempting to bait me.

Don't lie.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

That is not "our" history. That's your history with people from Dogs. Our history is you baiting people on BF so that they slag me off. It's not a new trick, and it was very transparent.

The people on BF need absolutely no encouragement from me or anyone else to 'slag you off'

The idea that I am responsible for a feud that has been going from what I can gather years and years before my arrival is madness.

Goodbye Ragga.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No Phil, I haven't but I have to say that you have used far more abusive language than that directed at you at times.  I know that is how you express yourself but people in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.  Give it if you must but don't complain when you get it back and I know you believe in that, no excuses x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

No Phil, I haven't but I have to say that you have used far more abusive language than that directed at you at times.  I know that is how you express yourself but people in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.  Give it if you must but don't complain when you get it back and I know you believe in that, no excuses x

No i haven't.

Of course, you will always stick with that side of the SF clique....Very transparent IMO.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No i haven't.

Of course, you will always stick with that side of the SF clique....Very transparent IMO.  Laughing 

I stand by my own opinion Phil and always have regardless of sides, I won't speak up for what I don't believe in. There is no clique, we are all individuals and act as such regardless of friendship, respect or otherwise.  This "gang mentality" is ridiculous and childish.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Because the hate speech that i endured on your partners site had an impact on my health.In all honesty Ragga,now it's done I just want to forget about it,I don't like to think about it.

I don't know Shell very well at all but yes I liked Edna and she was a very respectful Admin,I don't feel I 'sucked up' to her,if I did its because I felt vulnerable after what happened on your partners site and was probably relieved to hear a kind word.

And no you don't 'have to' apologise,I don't even really want you to tbh,I just want to move on and discuss the topics on here.

I was angry yesterday,I may be angry about it for a long time but I will not direct that at you again.

Whatever you "endured" was nothing to do with me. I didn't make you go to BF and start hurling abuse around there towards Stooo.

I do not like Edna for good reason, and the fact that you do is enough for me to tell you to get stuffed.

You know what Ragga? I've always been ok with you and found you to be mostly a good debater.
Fluffy has asked you to forget the past - even though she's the hurt party by all accounts - and move on.

So be a bigger person and move on, eh? Or pretty soon, you'll have no one who's taking to you!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Whatever you "endured" was nothing to do with me. I didn't make you go to BF and start hurling abuse around there towards Stooo.

I do not like Edna for good reason, and the fact that you do is enough for me to tell you to get stuffed.

You know what Ragga? I've always been ok with you and found you to be mostly a good debater.
Fluffy has asked you to forget the past - even though she's the hurt party by all accounts - and move on.

So be a bigger person and move on, eh? Or pretty soon, you'll have no one who's taking to you!

Sorry, but she hasn't moved on at all. She constantly mentions what happened on another forum and even wanted an apology for it, even though it was nothing to do with me. She's a WUM who has been around several forums stirring it up, and she's no innocent. She's not "hurt", she's just pretending to be, and she's very good at it. If you want to be fooled, that's up to you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

but thats your opinion

It does

But now we are Back to square 1

who are you to decide what is hate speech??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Catman wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Who is Doug? :\\:[: 

My partner.

Your aids riddled Almost dead but being kept alive by my fucking taxes scrounging bastard who needs to stop draining my money partner, you mean

Was that hate speech or free speech??

I get so confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

My partner.

Your aids riddled Almost dead but being kept alive by my fucking taxes scrounging bastard who needs to stop draining my money partner, you mean

Was that hate speech or free speech??

I get so confused

MORE ABUSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

That was Smelly trying to prove what a raving nutter he is speech.

And he had no need to prove it, been obvious for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next