NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

+6
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 4 Empty Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 4 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi Eilzel

I do not know why you rise to his wind ups, he thinks he is being clever and smart, when as seen he just comes across looking woeful......
Who cares what he thinks, we all know what his views are and that he will never change his prejudice views, the best thing always to do with smelly is expose his poor view points which is as you well know very easy to do.

"when as seen he just comes across looking woeful......"

tee hee

I rest my case Eilzel,  ::D::

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 4 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh dear - you can't take a joke can you?

So when are you going to start debating then?

When you have had your afternoon milk and nap.

Never then. I thought as much - you just like bitching really. ::D::
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

When you have had your afternoon milk and nap.

Never then. I thought as much - you just like bitching really.  ::D::

Do hurry up and have your milk, some people are waiting for you and to go to sleep:

Raggamuffin gave a big yawn, and settled down to sleep
And of course when Raggamuffin goes to sleep, all her friends go to sleep too
The smelly was an ornament on the mouse-organ
Catman and Tommy were just Barbie dolls
And Professor Victor was a carved wooden bookend in the shape of a Bellend
Even Raggamuffin herself once she was asleep was just an old, saggy cloth cat
Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams
But we all loved her

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:Smelly, my gang? Who is my gang? Every other poster on this forum except you and GIG? Cause you are the only two asserting a 'agenda of honosexual supremacy' or that I am militant.

No one else ever has, ever.

So is this whole forum my gang? Including Tess who I often disagree with? Including Veya and Ben who I only recently came to know? Including JD who I have fallen out with in the past?

You are talking nonesense smelly and you know it. Unless you honestly think every single poster here is one big gang against you...

oh come now elizel you only insult your own intelligence if you're honestly suggesting that there isnt a loose leftist coalition running in the background

what you dont understand is that its not YOU as an individual poster who is the focal point

its the LW vs RW battle that draws you together

you may disagree with your lefty mates about certain things but you put aside your differences and close ranks as soon as you are faced with a Righty, no matter what the issue

anyway it doesn't matter

based on your numerous posts where you have expressed your points of view and your attitudes relating to your views and others views, in my experience in dealing with you i conclude that you are very rigid in your views and intolerant of others

you have never expressed a desire to co exist with people who have a different view on your life style and sexual preferences, you don't express tolerance towards the Christian religion nor any acknowledgement that the views held by Christians are just as important as the views held by you, its quite the opposite in fact.

you don't accept that not everyone is going to be comfortable with homosexuality,and that even though they may not be comfortable with it they dont hate gays.

No, in your eyes they are homophobes who need silencing, end of story.

You cannot recognize your own sinister attitude towards Christians who you say should get in the closet and keep their faith behind closed doors because their views are offensive to you as a gay man,whilst at the same time demanding the right to hold public gay pride parades in clothes and outfits that many people will find indecent and offensive

how DO you find the time for such hypocrisy when you're so busy patting yourself on the back for being such a great human and fighting for "equality".

your stance is homosexuality first and foremost and FUCK anyone and anything that doesn't fall in line

so is there really any wonder why i consider you to be militant homosexual supremacist??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:50 pm

PMSL again, never seen such comedy value from smelly, one wonders when he is going to have his next mental health check for his paranoia

You see Eilzel, he is a massive WUM, nothing more and a poor one at that

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Agreed didge, absolute nonesense. If anyone at all agrees with that BS he just posted I'm sure they will say so PMSL
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm

nicko wrote:fluffy, I have cancer and are taking drugs for it,you may like to know that Catman said, and I quote  "I HOPE YOUR IN PAIN"  hows that for a statement?

If CatMan said that I don't agree with it,no matter how much he claims you baited him.But feuds are clearly ongoing here..

It's my view that people's illnesses and loved ones should be kept out of forum debate but I am beginning to realise that it is the norm on forums to get rather personal.I wouldn't do it personally,it wouldn't occur to me to do so and I think it's a step too far.

But if it is the forum norm then I had better get used to it.It doesn't mean I agree with it and I would never go that far myself.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:Agreed didge, absolute nonesense. If anyone at all agrees with that BS he just posted I'm sure they will say so PMSL

so no argumnet then??

just agreeing with one of your left wing gang member i see?

oh yeah definitely no "top secret" alliance going on here

wink wink nudge nudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:09 pm

So then, where are the alleged Christian homophobic attitudes?  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Anyone notice the similarities with smelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So then, where are the alleged Christian homophobic attitudes?  Laughing 

I thought Smelly was religious but his prejudice is not is based in religion,he just hates gay men and won't elaborate clearly.

Or he doesn't want them to be 'militant;i.e he wants them to be silent gay people and not flaunt it,well why should they.They can do whatever they like.They have every right to be proud of who they are after decades of repression and abuse.

As for you Ragga I never suggested you were homophobic and i don't want to get bogged down in another agenda of yours. Neutral 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So then, where are the alleged Christian homophobic attitudes?  Laughing 

I thought Smelly was religious but his prejudice is not is based in religion,he just hates gay men and won't elaborate clearly.

Or he doesn't want them to be 'militant;i.e he wants them to be silent gay people and not flaunt it,well why should they.They can do whatever they like.They have every right to be proud of who they are after decades of repression and abuse.

As for you Ragga I never suggested you were homophobic and i don't want to get bogged down in another agenda of yours. Neutral 

Oh, I think it's you who has an agenda.

Anyway, at least you have stopped accusing Christians of being homophobic - for now at least.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Anyway, at least you have stopped accusing Christians of being homophobic - for now at least.  Razz 

Well you are a very obvious troll so what your viewpoint is on any 'agenda' i may have really is not relevant to me I'm afraid  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:27 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you are a very obvious troll so what your viewpoint is on any 'agenda' i may have really is not relevant to me I'm afraid  cheers 

Says the idiot that has been banned from two forums and flounced from two others when they failed to serve their purpose any more.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Says the idiot that has been banned from two forums and flounced from two others when they failed to serve their purpose any more.  Razz 

I was banned from Dogs because the moderators didn't like me not because I did anything ban worthy! lol! 

I can see you are intent on going off topic and gossiping despite the fact it has annoyed a few other posters,why not just create a thread if you wish to speak about these things?

If not,be quiet ! ::lightsab:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:36 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was banned from Dogs because the moderators didn't like me not because I did anything ban worthy! lol! 

I can see you are intent on going off topic and gossiping despite the fact it has annoyed a few other posters,why not just create a thread if you wish to speak about these things?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:37 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well they found you annoying, which was understandable really.

The subject has been covered already.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:38 pm

So then, there's no evidence of Christian homophobia on this forum. Perhaps it would have been better to start a thread about Christianophobia?

Is that even a real word?  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Smelly, with you sometimes the boredom just becomes overbearing Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

yeah i think they realized their mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:Smelly, with you sometimes the boredom just becomes overbearing Sad

with you elizel the boredom is always overbearing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:17 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Smelly you stepped over the line with that comment IMO.
Doug has done nothing to you, he's not here to defend himself, your argument is with Phil.

ok i accept that but its only part of the debate

homophobia is relative

hate speech is relative

thats the point im trying to make eddie, who decides what constitutes hate speech or homophobia??

what i said may be considered below the belt by some whilst other will say its "hate speech", its not.

this forum is awash with people who think they are the final authority on such matters and that they have the right to label a person they don't agree with, they don't

homomphobia is a tactic used by militant homosexuals to silence any opposition to their aggressive agenda of homosexual supremacy  

Smelly I'm not a fan of abusive language, especially vile homophobic or racist comments, but I do believe wholeheartedly in free speech.
My main point was that posters shouldn't bring in other poster's family members or loved ones.
It's really unethical.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Got to love the smelly logic of hate speech, so why do we have antisemitism smelly?

Do you consider prejudice and abuse against Jews, because they are Jews to be hateful?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

ok i accept that but its only part of the debate

homophobia is relative

hate speech is relative

thats the point im trying to make eddie, who decides what constitutes hate speech or homophobia??

what i said may be considered below the belt by some whilst other will say its "hate speech", its not.

this forum is awash with people who think they are the final authority on such matters and that they have the right to label a person they don't agree with, they don't

homomphobia is a tactic used by militant homosexuals to silence any opposition to their aggressive agenda of homosexual supremacy  

Smelly I'm not a fan of abusive language, especially vile homophobic or racist comments, but I do believe wholeheartedly in free speech.
My main point was that posters shouldn't bring in other poster's family members or loved ones.
It's really unethical.

usually i don't, because its a low blow, and only then AFTER ive taken large amounts of abuse and given several warnings for the abuser to stop

but phil is a special case

he gets no mercy,no quarter and zero compassion and since his one apparent weakness is that the forum knows of dougs condition and how much it hurts him (Phil)

guess what??

with phil there is no line

besides it was not intended as a snipe at him

i was genuinely doing it for the good of the discussion

after all its one thing discussion hypothetical free speech/hate speech and which is which

but nothing beats a good example

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Smelly, with you sometimes the boredom just becomes overbearing Sad

with you elizel the boredom is always overbearing

And you post such huge waffling drivel replies; do us both a favour then shitty crook  Cool 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's really unethical.

usually i don't, because its a low blow, and only then AFTER ive taken large amounts of abuse and given several warnings for the abuser to stop  

he gets no mercy,no quarter and zero compassion and since his one apparent weakness is that the forum knows of dougs condition and how much it hurts him (Phil)

guess what??

after all its one thing discussion hypothetical free speech/hate speech and which is which

That is no excuse, you are poorly trying to excuse being as low as that poster, which makes you as culpable as that poster when they do.
So with your logic there is no line either then with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

guess what??

That is no excuse, you are poorly trying to excuse being as low as that poster, which makes you as culpable as that poster when they do.

any chance you can come and stand over my lawn well you're crying your little eyes out???

its looking a bit dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:46 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

any chance you can come and stand over my lawn well you're crying your little eyes out???

its looking a bit dry

No need just go out and walk around, with the vast amount of sweating you are pouring out from debating me, you will have your garden watered in no time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm

good one didge

you sure told me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:good one didge

you sure told me

No problem, have a shower at least after, as you really do stink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:good one didge

you sure told me

No problem, have a shower at least after, as you really do stink

my name is didge ---------------------->i do this  :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: for this ----------> ::attn:: ::attn:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Bless, poor smelly, come on you can do better than that, where is your wit

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So then, there's no evidence of Christian homophobia on this forum. Perhaps it would have been better to start a thread about Christianophobia?

I have Christianophobia  pale  pale  pale 
I have an unreasonable fear/dislike of people who tell me I am going to be tortured forever because I don't believe in the their magic sky giant master and don't beg him to forgive me for being born.

that shit is like psycho crazy.

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 4 Political-pictures-westboro-baptist-pwned
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So then, there's no evidence of Christian homophobia on this forum. Perhaps it would have been better to start a thread about Christianophobia?

I have Christianophobia  pale  pale  pale 
I have an unreasonable fear/dislike of people who tell me I am going to be tortured forever because I don't believe in the their magic sky giant master and don't beg him to forgive me for being born.

that shit is like psycho crazy.

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 4 Political-pictures-westboro-baptist-pwned

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Forget it, you're a WUM, and I'm not wasting any time on you. You should be the one apologising to Stooo for harassing him via the phone.

He said that wasn't his number.So he really does lie about everything.Whom am I supposed to discuss the hate speech on your partner's site with,if not your partner?One phonecall is hardly harrasment!

I am not a WUM,i think that's obvious to anyone who reads my posts regarding this matter.I can't even bring myself to say you'r partner's name.

You really are a horrible person and I was foolish to believe you could discuss anything in human terms or even discuss a neutral topic.

It's not my number, stay out of my real life, stalker.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

He said that wasn't his number.So he really does lie about everything.Whom am I supposed to discuss the hate speech on your partner's site with,if not your partner?One phonecall is hardly harrasment!

I am not a WUM,i think that's obvious to anyone who reads my posts regarding this matter.I can't even bring myself to say you'r partner's name.

You really are a horrible person and I was foolish to believe you could discuss anything in human terms or even discuss a neutral topic.

You are nearly twenty years older than me,I have no further interest in you or your site now I have left it behind.

Just wish I had joined here sooner tbh.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Afternoon Stooo.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Change the record ladies and gents

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Didge wrote:Change the record ladies and gents

Which ones?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You are nearly twenty years older than me,I have no further interest in you or your site now I have left it  behind.

It's dead and boring there anyway.
That site is the dregs and encourages racism and homophobia.
Have you read the crap that racist and homophobic pig Trappyjohn posts, that mod Ficktoria from Coatbridge (the one that smacks coppers) they are the best of mates, so the pig allows all of that. ::fishffight:: :aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:17 pm

This post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Fucking prick thinks it runs the place, i hate it when people quote it, i have to read it's shit. No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Catman wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You are nearly twenty years older than me,I have no further interest in you or your site now I have left it  behind.

Have you read the crap that racist and homophobic pig Trappyjohn posts, that mod Ficktoria from Coatbridge (the one that smacks coppers) they are the best of mates, so the pig allows all of that. ::fishffight:: :aspukeas: 

Oh FFS - just pull yourself together.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well you come on here complaining about how this place is run, Raggabint.
Your site allows all kinds of racism and homophobia, and we all know that Ficktoria sucks Trappyjohn's cock.
 :aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Catman wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It certainly encourages all sorts of negatives attitudes CatMan,that much is true. It wasn't really a suitable place for me as I like to debate with intelligent people about things that actually matter,not indulge in petty feuds.

Having a man nearly two decades older than me follow me from site to site pretending one single phonecall constitutes harrasment is just more dreary game playing,I'm just glad to be away from people like that.I find them all very unsavoury characters.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:46 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Catman wrote:

It certainly encourages all sorts of negatives attitudes CatMan,that much is true. It wasn't really a suitable place for me as I like to debate with intelligent people about things that actually matter,not indulge in petty feuds.

Having a man nearly two decades older than me follow me from site to site pretending one single phonecall constitutes harrasment is just more dreary game playing,I'm just glad to be away from people like that.I find them all very unsavoury characters.

Please stop burbling on about Stooo. He's made it clear he doesn't want to be stalked by you, and yet here you again banging on about him. At least when the rules are enforced, you won't be able to bang on about other forums.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your site allows all kinds of racism and homophobia, and we all know that Ficktoria sucks Trappyjohn's cock.

You haven't read my site - I don't allow bigots like you on there, and it's private.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:51 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Catman wrote:

It must have been very unnerving, especially as he has done time at her majesty's pleasure.
 ::resmahauth:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You haven't read my site - I don't allow bigots like you on there, and it's private.

I meant the dregs site. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Catman wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It must have been very unnerving, especially as he has done time at her majesty's pleasure.

I am going to change my number,lets put it that way. Crying or Very sad Sad 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Catman wrote:

I am going to change my number,lets put it that way. Crying or Very sad Sad 

You rang him, or you thought you were ringing him. You're the stalker, not him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next