NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

+6
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? Empty Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 pm

I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 pm

I blanked you because you were very rude to me yesterday and said you didn't want to converse with me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I blanked you because you were very rude to me yesterday and said you didn't want to converse with me.

Well I am interested in people's Christian beliefs.I just want to keep other forum stuff out of it,it was unpleasant and nasty for me to experience but I would rather discuss more interesting things now it's over.

Could you answer the question in the OP?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:22 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I blanked you because you were very rude to me yesterday and said you didn't want to converse with me.

Well I am interested in people's Christian beliefs.I just want to keep other forum stuff out of it,it was unpleasant and nasty for me to experience but I would rather discuss more interesting things now it's over.

Either you want to converse with me or you don't. You started it all yesterday, so why should I want to pander to you now? It's over when I say it's over.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Either you want to converse with me or you don't. You started it all yesterday, so why should I want to pander to you now? It's over when I say it's over.

Sweet fcuk.Are you that power mad?

I will never be able to forgive your partner for what happened on his site. Never.However it is over now.

I just want to be able to move on and discuss normal topics,that's all! I was addressing all Christians on the site,not only you.

I want to discuss the relevant topics and engage with you on those,not unsavoury forum bullying.Has it ever occured to you that you should apologise to me for what went on?

I doubt it but luckily I don't require an apology,just want to be treated normally.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I will never be able to forgive your partner for what happened on his site. Never.However it is over now.

I just want to be able to move on and discuss normal topics,that's all! I was addressing all Christians on the site,not only you.

I want to discuss the relevant topics and engage with you on those,not unsavoury forum bullying.Has it ever occured to you that you should apologise to me for what went on?

I doubt it but luckily I don't require an apology,just want to be treated normally.

Well it's just tough because I have an aversion to people like you who suck up to people who tell lies about me.

Why on earth should I apologise to you?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Hello Fluffy i believe Ragga is the only Christian on this site.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:40 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?

homophobia is subjective to the individuals perspective and is therefore open to variation

the crazy homosexuals on this forum will call anyone who doesn't support the gay agenda a homophobe

so in answer to your question i would say that homophobia has little to do with religious beliefs since "homophobia" is not exclusive to those of a religious mindset

it is merely a control measure invented by militant homosexuals who seek to suppress, censor and silence any dissent they view as being against the aggressive homosexual agenda of homosexual supremacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Hello Fluffy i believe Ragga is the only Christian on this site.

If that's true, the alleged homophobia must be coming from non-Christians or perhaps even athiests.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Hello Fluffy i believe Ragga is the only Christian on this site.

How could you forget smelly?

Shocked 

Well I say Christian, though he does not share much Christian morality that is for sure.

Hope you are well sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

If that's true, the alleged homophobia must be coming from non-Christians or perhaps even athiests.

No i forgot about Smelly B!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well it's just tough because I have an aversion to people like you who suck up to people who tell lies about me.

Because the hate speech that i endured on your partners site had an impact on my health.In all honesty Ragga,now it's done I just want to forget about it,I don't like to think about it.

I don't know Shell very well at all but yes I liked Edna and she was a very respectful Admin,I don't feel I 'sucked up' to her,if I did its because I felt vulnerable after what happened on your partners site and was probably relieved to hear a kind word.

And no you don't 'have to' apologise,I don't even really want you to tbh,I just want to move on and discuss the topics on here.

I was angry yesterday,I may be angry about it for a long time but I will not direct that at you again.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Oh thankyou Sexy.Sorry I did not know.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Didge wrote:

How could you forget smelly?

Shocked 

Well I say Christian, though he does not share much Christian morality that is for sure.

Hope you are well sexy

Lol!!!!

I did indeed!

Xx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:46 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Oh thankyou Sexy.Sorry I did not know.

Its fine fluffy!

There are some things you just get used too over a while x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:46 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Because the hate speech that i endured on your partners site had an impact on my health.In all honesty Ragga,now it's done I just want to forget about it,I don't like to think about it.

I don't know Shell very well at all but yes I liked Edna and she was a very respectful Admin,I don't feel I 'sucked up' to her,if I did its because I felt vulnerable after what happened on your partners site and was probably relieved to hear a kind word.

And no you don't 'have to' apologise,I don't even really want you to tbh,I just want to move on and discuss the topics on here.

I was angry yesterday,I may be angry about it for a long time but I will not direct that at you again.

Whatever you "endured" was nothing to do with me. I didn't make you go to BF and start hurling abuse around there towards Stooo.

I do not like Edna for good reason, and the fact that you do is enough for me to tell you to get stuffed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:48 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

homophobia is subjective to the individuals perspective and is therefore open to variation

the crazy homosexuals on this forum will call anyone who doesn't support the gay agenda a homophobe

so in answer to your question i would say that homophobia has little to do with religious beliefs since "homophobia" is not exclusive to those of a religious mindset

it is merely a control measure invented by militant homosexuals who seek to suppress, censor and silence any dissent they view as being against the aggressive homosexual agenda of homosexual supremacy

I thought your 'ra*e' comment was very offensive.Surely you would not deny that calling consensual sex between two adult men r*pe is indicative of a homophobic mindset?

If you're dislike of homosexual men has nothing to do with religious beliefs,what is the reason for your mentality?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Whatever you "endured" was nothing to do with me. I didn't make you go to BF and start hurling abuse around there towards Stooo.

I do not like Edna for good reason, and the fact that you do is enough for me to tell you to get stuffed.

Your partner hurled abuse at me before I spoke badly of him Ragga I'm afraid.

Infact I remained rather restrained for a long time from directing any personal insults at your partner.And I don't like your partner for very good reason also.

If this stops us debating neutral topics,so be it.

Last edited by FluffyBunny on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Smelly B loves gays, Muslims and Black people. He just has a very funny way of showing this love.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I thought your 'ra*e' comment was very offensive.Surely you would not deny that calling consensual sex between two adult men r*pe is indicative of a homophobic mindset?

If you're dislike of homosexual men has nothing to do with religious beliefs,what is the reason for your mentality?

i don't dislike homosexual men

i dislike militant homosexual men

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Smelly B loves gays, Muslims and Black people. He just has a very funny way of showing this love.

almost like Muslims have a funny way of showing that they are peaceful tolerant??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:54 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Infact I remained rather restrained for a long time from directing any personal insults at your partner.And I don't like your partner for very good reason also.

Forget it, you're a WUM, and I'm not wasting any time on you. You should be the one apologising to Stooo for harassing him via the phone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:55 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Smelly B loves gays, Muslims and Black people. He just has a very funny way of showing this love.

Now that did make me laugh! And of course, he said he had a gay brother back on ADO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

almost like Muslims have a funny way of showing that they are peaceful tolerant??

You lot are both the same

How ironic dont you think?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Sexy hello!
How you doing? x

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Sassy wrote:

Now that did make me laugh!   And of course, he said he had a gay brother back on ADO.  

Yes he did.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:58 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

actually that is a good example of how tolerances of what constitutes homophobia are subjective

you were offended by my comments

i wasn't

so where do we go from here??

are you suggesting that your opinion is more relevant than mine??

on whose authority do you make this declaration??

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Nems wrote:

Sexy hello!
How you doing? x

Hello love

Im fine xxx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Forget it, you're a WUM, and I'm not wasting any time on you. You should be the one apologising to Stooo for harassing him via the phone.

..or maybe better ' take it to PM' eh? ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Sexy hello!
How you doing? x

Hello love

Im fine xxx

Good stuff x  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

actually that is a good example of how tolerances of what constitutes homophobia are subjective  

i wasn't

Your comments were nasty and you know that. You are just stubborn to admit it.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hello love

Im fine xxx

Good stuff x   ::D:: 

sunny 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

i wasn't

That never answered her question?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

He said that wasn't his number.So he really does lie about everything.Whom am I supposed to discuss the hate speech on your partner's site with,if not your partner?One phonecall is hardly harrasment!

I am not a WUM,i think that's obvious to anyone who reads my posts regarding this matter.I can't even bring myself to say you'r partner's name.

You really are a horrible person and I was foolish to believe you could discuss anything in human terms or even discuss a neutral topic.

Last edited by FluffyBunny on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:09 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

i wasn't

That isn't really answering me.First we have to establish what your viewpoint is.

Could you kindly explain how consensual gay sex is 'rape' in your mind,then it will be possible to discuss the validity of what you say.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:10 pm

People should stop pointing the finger at Christians all the time and look at their own behaviour IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:People should stop pointing the finger at Christians all the time and look at their own behaviour IMO.

Nobody should point the finger at any religious or ethnic group, but they do so constantly, why only point out Christian in this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

What constitutes a militant homosexual?!
Honestly,I am just trying to understand what you mean.Do you mean proud to be homosexual or openly gay in their mannerisms..? ::dunno:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:People should stop pointing the finger at Christians all the time and look at their own behaviour IMO.

Nobody should point the finger at any religious or ethnic group, but they do so constantly, why only point out Christian in this?

I didn't mean to,I have nothing against Christians by and large,tbh I have never encountered any church going orthodox ones and was curious.

I wrongly thought Smelly was Christian and that might be the reasoning behind some of his homophobic comments.I stand corrected and apologise.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:17 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Honestly,I am just trying to understand what you mean.Do you mean proud to be homosexual or openly gay in their mannerisms..? ::dunno:: 

He means gay men that are vocal/stand up for their rights and/or equality issues.
There is another poster on here...Victor, that is of that sort of mindset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:18 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Didge wrote:

I didn't mean to,I have nothing against Christians by and large,tbh I have never encountered any church going orthodox ones and was curious.

I wrongly thought Smelly was Christian and that might be the reasoning behind some of his homophobic comments.I stand corrected and apologise.

They mostly go ignored on here tbf, especially by the majority of the RWhingers on here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Catman wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

He means gay men that are vocal/stand up for their rights and/or equality issues.
There is another poster on here...Victor, that is of that sort of mindset.

Well he won't answer me properly anyway.I'm sure 'non vocal' gay men have consensual sex also which he terms bizzarely as 'ra*e'
I'm just trying to understand what the Hell he's on about.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:24 pm

I get the impression that Smelly doesn't have a problem with gay people, he just isn't that keen on Catman because Catman turned on him. I can't blame him for that, and it's actually Catman who is the bigot - his hatred for Christians and his abuse of them is pathetic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:28 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

i wasn't

but thats your opinion

by my standards those comments were rather tame

whose level of tolerance is the benchmark by which we judge things??

if we use yours, then my ability to express my free speech is limited to what you think is acceptable and is therefore removed from me

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:I get the impression that Smelly doesn't have a problem with gay people, he just isn't that keen on Catman because Catman turned on him. I can't blame him for that, and it's actually Catman who is the bigot - his hatred for Christians and his abuse of them is pathetic.

No he is that way with all homosexuals on the forum, not just catman, ask Eilzel and David for example, even worse smelly claims he has a homosexual brother, which really astounded me, because he is always using derogatory anti homosexual language, which really puts his views at odds with being okay with homosexuality.

The proof is in the pudding as they say and down to him to answer the questions, but David and Eilzel are no way militant, far from it, two of the nicest posters you will find on here, so smelly has no excuse there

Back to top Go down

You mean pretend Christians who the support the poor being picked on, bedroom tax, cuts in benefits etc and who show hatred for Muslims, black and immigrants in general as well as gay people...

Some pretend to be 'born again Christians' to try to justify their own sins and make themselves feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I get the impression that Smelly doesn't have a problem with gay people, he just isn't that keen on Catman because Catman turned on him. I can't blame him for that, and it's actually Catman who is the bigot - his hatred for Christians and his abuse of them is pathetic.

Shows what a thick trollop you are then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:

You mean pretend Christians who the support the poor being picked on, bedroom tax, cuts in benefits etc and who show hatred for Muslims, black and immigrants in general as well as gay people...

Some pretend to be 'born again Christians' to try to justify their own sins and make themselves feel better.

Some people pretend to be "disabled" to get benefits.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Catman wrote:

Shows what a thick trollop you are then.

There's nothing thick about seeing you for what you are - a sad, bitter, bigoted, selfish, self-centred, arrogant, lazy fool.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

but thats your opinion

by my standards those comments were rather tame

whose level of tolerance is the benchmark by which we judge things??

if we use yours, then my ability to express my free speech is limited to what you think is acceptable and is therefore removed from me

If that was tame then God help,because it wasn't very nice imo but then I am overly sensitive so probably the 'benchmark' should be somewhere in the middle.

However I still don't understand why you don't like gay people,or is it just gay men?You are certainly not shy so maybe you could just explain what the real reason is for your dislike.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next