NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability Empty 'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Disabled and sexy. The two words are rarely seen together, according to Rachelle Chapman, who decided to change that with a racy photo shoot. Five years after being paralyzed from the chest down following an accident at her bachelorette party, the 29-year-old North Carolina wife and new mom known worldwide as the "paralyzed bride" now wants to be known as something else: a sexy, young woman.
[/size]
'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability Paralyzed-bride-boudoir2-today-150806_eac19bd949868e51647720231fc83140.today-inline-large

In a series of professional boudoir photographs she released on her Facebook page to encourage people to see beyond her wheelchair, Chapman poses in nothing but lacy lingerie. She hopes the photos will help people see the romantic potential of people with disabilities. "With these images, I'm saying, this is who I am, this is what I look like, this is what I feel like. I'm still sexy, I'm still a woman, I can still be intimate, but I'm still the exact same person when I get in my chair every morning," she told ODAY.com. "It was a good, positive image to show who I am and what I look like and give a different face to disability." It took a long time before Chapman felt confident enough to both take the photos and share them with the public.

'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability Paralyzed-bride-boudoir-today-150806_b54e2bee68cfeb498c59686e9b6aa204.today-inline-large

On May 23, 2010, Chapman fell into a swimming pool after being playfully pushed by one of her bridesmaids. She fractured the C6 vertebra in her neck. "After an injury like this, you wonder how can you be sexy and intimate again, and I think after five years, I've figured it out," she said. "I'm happy as I can be, and I want to show other women, not only in my exact situation but also anyone who thinks there's something 'wrong' with them, that's not who they are. I don't like the disability that I have, at all, but my disability is not who I am."

http://www.today.com/news/paralyzed-bride-uses-sexy-photos-challenge-attitudes-about-disability-t37146

Have a good day people.

Back to top Go down

'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability Empty Re: 'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 pm

I don't like it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability Empty Re: 'Paralyzed Bride' uses sexy photos to challenge attitudes about disability

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Why because she is beautiful?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Why because she is beautiful?

No. The implication is that women have to be sexy to be "somebody". Also, she must have been placed in those positions, yes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Why because she is beautiful?

No. The implication is that women have to be sexy to be "somebody". Also, she must have been placed in those positions, yes?

So they must never feel sexy themselves then?

Why is that wrong?

People do like to feel sexy, because it makes them feel good, do you understand this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why is that wrong?

People do like to feel sexy, because it makes them feel good, do you understand this?

I just explained why I didn't like it. You are free to like if you want to.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Why is that wrong?

Yeah but is it about how you feel or how they feel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't understand the question.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Sorry I mean its not about how you feel but how they feel.

Is it wrong for her to feel sexy about herself and to express this faced with her situation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is it wrong for her to feel sexy about herself and to express this faced with her situation?

I just don't see why she needs to pose in skimpy underwear to prove that she's a woman. She can do what she likes though, and I can say what I like about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I just don't see why she needs to pose in skimpy underwear to prove that she's a woman. She can do what she likes though, and I can say what I like about it.

How would you see when you are not disabled Rags?
She is not proving she is a woman, she is proving that being disabled is still attractive and how right she is.
I commend her.
You can say what you like but until you understand how she feels suffering disability you have no right to condemn her actions.

All the best and have a good night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She is not proving she is a woman, she is proving that being disabled is still attractive and how right she is.
I commend her.
You can say what you like but until you understand how she feels suffering disability you have no right to condemn her actions.

Well who said she's not attractive just because she's disabled?

It's not a question of being either disabled or being sexy anyway - that's just silly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Well she's brave, I'll give her that.

What an awful tragedy though, to have a simple accident, done through play by a friend, and be left paralysed?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I commend her.

It's not a question of being either disabled or being sexy anyway - that's just silly.

Well clearly people do make people who are disabled feel unattractive or are you saying this is untrue?
Clearly she would have no need if it not for the fact there is people who belittle the attractiveness of those disabled.
So again you have no comprehension and can only guess badly Rags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:53 pm

eddie wrote:Well she's brave, I'll give her that.

What an awful tragedy though, to have a simple accident, done through play by a friend,  and be left paralysed?

And yet how positive a person is she Eddie after that happening?

I put that down completely to love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Who is she trying to impress? Men? She's married, so why would she want to impress other men?

Is she trying to impress women? Is she saying - hey ladies, if you're in a wheelchair, you too can look as sexy as me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Who is she trying to impress? Men? She's married, so why would she want to impress other men?

Is she trying to impress women? Is she saying - hey ladies, if you're in a wheelchair, you too can look as sexy as me.

She is doing this to feel confident about herself as she is not impressing other men, as has she said she wants someone else to feel sexually about her?

She has done this soley to feel sexy about herself, its all about confidence.

Have you never dressed in sexy clothes to feel confident about yourself and feel good about yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who is she trying to impress? Men? She's married, so why would she want to impress other men?

She is doing this to feel confident about herself as she is not impressing other men, as has she said she wants someone else to feel sexually about her?

Have you never dressed in sexy clothes to feel confident about yourself and feel good about yourself?

I would ask why any woman needs to pose in skimpy underwear to feel confident about themselves. It's giving out the wrong message IMO.

She's doing it for herself for some reason, but I don't have to be impressed. I'm more impressed by her acceptance of her situation.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I would ask why any woman needs to pose in skimpy underwear to feel confident about themselves. It's giving out the wrong message IMO.

She's doing it for herself for some reason, but I don't have to be impressed. I'm more impressed by her acceptance of her situation.

Why would you, do you never feel sexy about yourself?

What is the harm in that?

It is harmful when idiots think she is not attractive because she is disabled, can you understand that?

What she is doing is showing up misconceptions

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well clearly people do make people who are disabled feel unattractive or are you saying this is untrue?
Clearly she would have no need if it not for the fact there is people who belittle the attractiveness of those disabled.
So again you have no comprehension and can only guess badly Rags.

I bet they don't belittle her and say she's unattractive. It's just attention seeking.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It is harmful when idiots think she is not attractive because she is disabled, can you understand that?

Who told her she's unattractive? And since when does being attractive mean you have to wear skimpy underwear with your hands down your knickers?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Totally in two minds about this.  I know women who have had a breast removed because of cancer do shots and I greatly admire them for it, because they do it to say to anyone facing it 'there is life afterwards and it doesn't matter about your scars', but they tend to be shots of their scars to show it doesn't make them ugly.   If she is doing it to say to other disabled people, have confidence in yourself I'd agree with it.  However you don't have to be naked to be sexy and you don't have to be sexy to show you have self confidence.  I think maybe she tried too hard to say 'look at me, I don't care' and maybe it shows inside she does care, and who wouldn't.   Terrible accident and awful consequences for such a stupid mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Who told her she's unattractive? And since when does being attractive mean you have to wear skimpy underwear with your hands down your knickers?

Who is the kind of person who normally tells a disabled person they are unattractive?
You really have no understanding of self esteem do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who is the kind of person who normally tells a disabled person they are unattractive?

You're the one who thinks women need to pose in public in skimpy underwear to get some self esteem, not me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:09 pm

sassy wrote:Totally in two minds about this.  I know women who have had a breast removed because of cancer do shots and I greatly admire them for it, because they do it to say to anyone facing it 'there is life afterwards and it doesn't matter about your scars', but they tend to be shots of their scars to show it doesn't make them ugly.   If she is doing it to say to other disabled people, have confidence in yourself I'd agree with it.  However you don't have to be naked to be sexy and you don't have to be sexy to show you have self confidence.  I think maybe she tried too hard to say 'look at me, I don't care' and maybe it shows inside she does care, and who wouldn't.   Terrible accident and awful consequences for such a stupid mistake.

What has breats cancer got to do with her situation?
You are trying to compare unrelated situations where her disability is based on a diferent sitiuation sassy.
You cannot compare them based on scars.
Its how she feels that matters, not what you feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You're the one who thinks women need to pose in public in skimpy underwear to get some self esteem, not me.

Oh that really is childish.
I never made any claim but back people who wish to feel good about themselves.

Grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:Totally in two minds about this.  I know women who have had a breast removed because of cancer do shots and I greatly admire them for it, because they do it to say to anyone facing it 'there is life afterwards and it doesn't matter about your scars', but they tend to be shots of their scars to show it doesn't make them ugly.   If she is doing it to say to other disabled people, have confidence in yourself I'd agree with it.  However you don't have to be naked to be sexy and you don't have to be sexy to show you have self confidence.  I think maybe she tried too hard to say 'look at me, I don't care' and maybe it shows inside she does care, and who wouldn't.   Terrible accident and awful consequences for such a stupid mistake.

What has breats cancer got to do with her situation?
You are trying to compare unrelated situations where her disability is based on a diferent sitiuation sassy.
You cannot compare them based on scars.
Its how she feels that matters, not what you feel.

She trying to show she is ok being disabled, women with scars from losing their breasts show they are ok with being disfigured.  It's exactly the same.

What the fuck are you talking about, how I feel?  Who mentioned how I feel?  You seem very worried about the way you fieel about it and think it is the only way to feel.  NPD again.

Last edited by sassy on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:11 pm

If a person in a wheelchair was talking about all the things they can do in order to help those who have suddenly found themselves in a wheelchair, that would be different, but I don't get this posing thing. She's a pretty woman, she doesn't need to prove she's "sexy" to anyone - men or women. Also, it's not really going to help other women because they might be 40 years older than her and not really into posing in their underwear anyway, and they don't look the same anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Grow up

Well you still think that feeling good about yourself means looking "sexy". I think that's silly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Grow up

Well you still think that feeling good about yourself means looking "sexy". I think that's silly.

You think that is silly based on your subjective view.
How about for once trying to understand how she feels?
Is that too much to ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

If a person in a wheelchair was talking about all the things they can do in order to help those who have suddenly found themselves in a wheelchair, that would be different, but I don't get this posing thing. She's a pretty woman, she doesn't need to prove she's "sexy" to anyone - men or women. Also, it's not really going to help other women because they might be 40 years older than her and not really into posing in their underwear anyway, and they don't look the same anyway.

Agree with that, how about showing what a good mum she is and what she can do with her daughter.  I don't condemn her in any way for doing the shots, if they helped her they helped her, but I think it's a shame she felt she needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

She is in a wheelchair.
She wants to empower those in this situation to feel sexy.
Are you claiming it is wrong for women to feel sexy and good about thmselves?
She needs to disprove and dispell misconceptions about disabilities.
Now who are you to even question that, when you do not suffer such discrmination?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:20 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Agree with that, how about showing what a good mum she is and what she can do with her daughter.  I don't condemn her in any way for doing the shots, if they helped her they helped her, but I think it's a shame she felt she needed to.

She can do what she likes, but I just don't like her reasoning. She claims she's doing it to help other women in the same situation. I think that's silly because she's young and she has a nice figure, so they might not feel the same.

She's also saying that they can attract a partner even if they can't walk. That's also silly because who says they can't? Also, she was engaged anyway, so she didn't need to attract anyone.

She also says that she wants people know that her disability is not who she is, but posing in skimpy underwear is just giving out the message that she just wants to look sexy, and that's who she is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She is in a wheelchair.
Now who are you to even question that, when you do not suffer such discrmination?

You mean you want me to treat her differently because she's disabled. I would say the same thing about any woman who poses for the whole world to see in skimpy underwear in order to feel "confident".

Who are you to question what I'm saying when you're a man?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

She can do what she likes, but I just don't like her reasoning. She claims she's doing it to help other women in the same situation. I think that's silly because she's young and she has a nice figure, so they might not feel the same.

She's also saying that they can attract a partner even if they can't walk. That's also silly because who says they can't? Also, she was engaged anyway, so she didn't need to attract anyone.

She also says that she wants people know that her disability is not who she is, but posing in skimpy underwear is just giving out the message that she just wants to look sexy, and that's who she is.

yes she can do what she likes because it has fuck all to do with you and she does not need your blessing or apporval to do as you think disabled people should avt based on you having no comprehension.
She is not saying anythinb other than you for you to stop judging her as often people have judged her for being disabled.
You have no comprehension how she feels and yet arew so quick to judge in what she should do based on you never suffering this feeling.
You have the most ridiculous reasoning her based off your out of date morals compared to her forward thinking ones. The views she wishes to make disabled people not feel unnatractive yet you wish to judge her for feeling attractive based on you having no disabilities.
Sorry did you have a point because so far all I am hearing is the judgements os someone who has never even understood disabilities?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

She is in a wheelchair.

You mean you want me to treat her differently because she's disabled. I would say the same thing about any woman who poses for the whole world to see in skimpy underwear in order to feel "confident".

I only want you to treat her with respect which so far you are failing to do.
I am able to question you because you are not disabled, she is and it is what she feels good about that what matters, not your views.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

She is in a wheelchair.

Don't forget, this is from a man who hates older women and went on about someone's 'saggy breasts' and how they would put men off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yes she can do what she likes because it has fuck all to do with you and she does not need your blessing or apporval to do as you think disabled people should avt based on you having no comprehension.
She is not saying anythinb other than you for you to stop judging her as often people have judged her for being disabled.
You have no comprehension how she feels and yet arew so quick to judge in what she should do based on you never suffering this feeling.
You have the most ridiculous reasoning her based off your out of date morals compared to her forward thinking ones. The views she wishes to make disabled people not feel unnatractive yet you wish to judge her for feeling attractive based on you having no disabilities.
Sorry did you have a point because so far all I am hearing is the judgements os someone who has never even understood disabilities?

Well you posted the article, and I'm commenting. She posed like that, so I'm commenting. If she doesn't like negative comments, and you don't like negative comments, neither of you should have done it.

Disabled people don't have a monopoly on opinions you know, and there's no requirement to be positive about someone just because they're disabled.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:27 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't forget, this is from a man who hates older women and went on about someone's 'saggy breasts' and how they would put men off.

Good point. I wonder if he'd be saying all this if she was 30 or 40 years older, not that he knows who has saggy breasts and who doesn't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:28 pm

And even if he did know, it's crass to comment, and it's none of his business anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well you posted the article, and I'm commenting. She posed like that, so I'm commenting. If she doesn't like negative comments, and you don't like negative comments, neither of you should have done it.

Disabled people don't have a monopoly on opinions you know, and there's no requirement to be positive about someone just because they're disabled.

Copout answer.

She did this for disabled people to feel attractive.
How would you even understand that?
You do not and yet judge others doing so.
You then presume to know all disabled people and how they think.
I do not, I just repsect her views and i do not respect your views here that are nothing but negtaive, failing to understand her reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm

He also said that I was "ugly". Not that he's ever seen me, and not that it matters if I am or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:And even if he did know, it's crass to comment, and it's none of his business anyway.

So why did you comment then with plenty oif negative views

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Copout answer.

I do not, I just repsect her views and i do not respect your views here that are nothing but negtaive, failing to understand her reasons.

Well you're presuming to know how all disabled people feel, and you're presuming to know how woman feel too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So pathetic Stassi, I respect older women just not you, you are scum plain and simple and a terrorist supporter.
I would act like you did when Maggie was dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:And even if he did know, it's crass to comment, and it's none of his business anyway.

I'm referring to the comment you made about saggy breasts. I think it was Nems you said it about.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Copout answer.

Well you're presuming to know how all disabled people feel, and you're presuming to know how woman feel too.

I am not presuming to know any just this one who you castigated for how she feels good about herself and yet you judged her for it.
That is bitterness a poor trait you have where others are happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I'm referring to the comment you made about saggy breasts. I think it was Nems you said it about.

So you are dragging up old comments to excuse your ignorance here?
Seriously how desperate are you when losing a debate?
Any comment said like that was poor of me. so bang goes your poor defense

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am not presuming to know any just this one who you castigated for how she feels good about herself and yet you judged her for it.
That is bitterness a poor trait you have where others are happy

Yes, but she's claiming she's doing it for other woman, not just for herself. I think it's attention seeking either way tbh. I don't see why I shouldn't say that just because she's disabled.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you are dragging up old comments to excuse your ignorance here?
Seriously how desperate are you when losing a debate?
Any comment said like that was poor of me. so bang goes your poor defense

It was Sassy who mentioned your comment about saggy breasts actually, but she did make a good point. If this woman was 40 years older, would you be so impressed?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next