NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

+6
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 3 Empty Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Sassy wrote:That was Smelly trying to prove what a raving nutter he is speech.

And he had no need to prove it, been obvious for a long time.

Of course he rarely gets pulled up over posts like that.  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 3 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Shouldn't you be clinging to the side of a church to ward off evil spirits??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 pm

.....Of course, we should be so sexist etc... lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Catman wrote:

Well Ben can't read everything Phil. But honestly, he is just trying to be 'hard', which rather means he's probably a first class wimp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Catman wrote:

Come on Phil

Can't we just put things behind us and be fwiends like we used to be??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well Ben can't read everything Phil.   But honestly, he is just trying to be 'hard', which rather means he's probably a first class wimp.

I understand that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well Ben can't read everything Phil.   But honestly, he is just trying to be 'hard', which rather means he's probably a first class wimp.

More abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

More abuse

More an analysis of your words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

More abuse

You said a word that has anal in it

That means you hate anal sex which makes you a homophobe

Hey I'm getting the hang of leftwing insanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Smelly, you couldn't get the hang of holding your own dick  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You are not permitted to think of my dick and you are definitely not permitted to talk to me about it

:aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You are not permitted to think of my dick and you are definitely not permitted to talk to me about it

:aspukeas: 

Tough shit, I most certainly would not think about it in anything but the abstract of what you don't have the intelligence to find. I certainly wouldn't be thinking about it any other way  :aspukeas: :aspukeas: :aspukeas: :aspukeas: :aspukeas: 
My OH has a very nice one thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Christ on a bike. Why do some people have to share so much personal info?
TMI Im after you with the puke smiley Smelly
 ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:43 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

My partner.

Your aids riddled Almost dead but being kept alive by my fucking taxes scrounging bastard who needs to stop draining my money partner, you mean

Was that hate speech or free speech??

I get so confused

Smelly you stepped over the line with that comment IMO.
Doug has done nothing to you, he's not here to defend himself, your argument is with Phil.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 am

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Your aids riddled Almost dead but being kept alive by my fucking taxes scrounging bastard who needs to stop draining my money partner, you mean

I get so confused

Smelly you stepped over the line with that comment IMO.
Doug has done nothing to you, he's not here to defend himself, your argument is with Phil.

ok i accept that but its only part of the debate

homophobia is relative

hate speech is relative

thats the point im trying to make eddie, who decides what constitutes hate speech or homophobia??

what i said may be considered below the belt by some whilst other will say its "hate speech", its not.

this forum is awash with people who think they are the final authority on such matters and that they have the right to label a person they don't agree with, they don't

homomphobia is a tactic used by militant homosexuals to silence any opposition to their aggressive agenda of homosexual supremacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 am

No it isn't. And there is no such thing as an 'agenda of homosexual supremacy'; you can't even define such a derranged concept.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 am

Eilzel wrote:No it isn't. And there is no such thing as an 'agenda of homosexual supremacy'; you can't even define such a derranged concept.

seems pretty self explanatory to me

militants like you and phil seek to establish your lifestyle choice over and above all others so that it is beyond reproach and criticism

lets face it elizel you are too far down the road to try and pretend that you tolerate anyone who criticizes your sexual preferences, no, what you do is automatically call them islamophobic

your intolerance of other peoples opinions is well documented

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:50 am

Amazing how the only posters who ever assert militancy on me are those universally considered the biggest bigots across these forums- yourself, GIG, Durham- why is that? Why are no normal posters ever telling me how militant I am?

Think about it smelly, why would I even consider my position anything like the deluded fantasy of your dim imagination when the ONLY people who tell me this are 'well document' bigoted, racist, xenophobic twats?

Find a non-twat who thinks I'm militant and I may actually reflect on how they came to that opinion Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

My partner.

I get so confused

That is a really sick disgusting comment.
There is something wrong with you,you are talking about a person's LIFE

Does that mean nothing to you?Would you like to be treated that way?

Oh and so you are in no doubt its both free and hate speech.And it is sickening to behold.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:01 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No,you hate anal sex(between two men) and you are most definatly the homophobe,that's the underlying reason behind your hatred.

I saw a very interesting documentary with Stephen Fry who revealed he had never had a*al sex with his partner,that people assumed all gay men have a*al sex all the time but infact some dislike it.Gay men fall in love with other men first and foremost but heterosexual men tend to focus very much on the sex aspect.

Why..?Who knows  Embarassed 

But in the same documentary everywhere Stephen went the(male) fanatics were obsessed with a*al sex and that was their sole reason for their hatred of gay men.Stephen's assertion that he himself did not have a*al sex fell on deaf ears.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:Amazing how the only posters who ever assert militancy on me are those universally considered the biggest bigots across these forums- yourself, GIG, Durham- why is that? Why are no normal posters ever telling me how militant I am?

Think about it smelly, why would I even consider my position anything like the deluded fantasy of your dim imagination when the ONLY people who tell me this are 'well document' bigoted, racist, xenophobic twats?

Find a non-twat who thinks I'm militant and I may actually reflect on how they came to that opinion Wink

what normal posters???

crazy mental issues phil??

i wouldn't exactly call your mate phil "normal"

you may want to ask yourself why the only people not disagreeing with you are the members of your little gang

emperors new clothes and all that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:08 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I get so confused

That is a really sick disgusting comment.
There is something wrong with you,you are talking about a person's LIFE

Does that mean nothing to you?Would you like to be treated that way?

Oh and so you are in no doubt its both free and hate speech.And it is sickening to behold.

well its not actually hate speech since im not inciting violence,prejudice or discrimination against a group of people

see??? its all nothing more than a control tactic used by people like you who think they should be the only ones allowed to insult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:09 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No,you hate anal sex(between two men) and you are most definatly the homophobe,that's the underlying reason behind your hatred.

I saw a very interesting documentary with Stephen Fry who revealed he had never had a*al sex with his partner,that people assumed all gay men have a*al sex all the time but infact some dislike it.Gay men fall in love with other men first and foremost but heterosexual men tend to focus very much on the sex aspect.

Why..?Who knows  Embarassed 

But in the same documentary everywhere Stephen went the(male) fanatics were obsessed with a*al sex and that was their sole reason for their hatred of gay men.Stephen's assertion that he himself did not have a*al sex fell on deaf ears.

cheers for the bedtime story

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:11 pm

I love the way you ignore all my posts because I am new.

In what possible world can it be justified to speak so offensively about a gentleman who is not here to defend himself?

I feel sorry for you,your bigotry has turned you into a hate filled pityful individual.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:22 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I love the way you ignore all my posts because I am new.

In what possible world can it be justified to speak so offensively about a gentleman who is not here to defend himself?

I feel sorry for you,your bigotry has turned you into a hate filled pityful individual.

how do you know he is a gentleman??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:28 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I love the way you ignore all my posts because I am new.

I know he is a human being and that is enough for me,he is also not here to defend himself against your disgusting comments regarding his illness.

You are in the wrong,why not apologise for going too far.You think it will make you look weak but infact it will make you look strong for accepting being in the wrong.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:29 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I know he is a  human  being and that is enough for me,he is also not here to defend himself against your disgusting comments regarding his illness.

You are in the wrong,why not apologise for going too far.You think it will make you look weak but infact it will  make you look strong for accepting being in the wrong.

you're so cute

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:36 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I know he is a  human  being and that is enough for me,he is also not here to defend himself against your disgusting comments regarding his illness.

You are in the wrong,why not apologise for going too far.You think it will make you look weak but infact it will  make you look strong for accepting being in the wrong.

you're so cute

Thankyou cheers ,but that is not relevant here

Imagine your loved one had HIV or was seriously ill,would you take kindly to someone on a forum speaking about your loved one the way you spoke about Catman's OH?

No,you would be offended and distraught or at the very least you would think that person had issues.

Just treat people the way you yourself would like to be treated.That person is not here and has never wronged you,so just stick to the people who ARE here to abuse,if you feel it necessary to abuse someone.. :ashmmmas: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

you're so cute

Imagine your loved one had HIV or was seriously ill,would you take kindly to someone on a forum speaking about your loved one the way you spoke about Catman's OH?

No,you would be offended and distraught or at the very least you would think that person had issues.

Just treat people the way you yourself would like to be treated.That person is not here and has never wronged you,so just stick to the people who ARE here to abuse,if you feel it necessary to abuse someone.. :ashmmmas: 

if the above scenario related to me i wouldn't be talking about it in an online forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

if the above scenario related to me i wouldn't be talking about it in an online forum

That's because you are a cowardly piece of trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:54 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

And that is your choice.But some people find it cathartic to talk about their problems online especially if they don't have people willing to hear their troubles in real life.

It is not a crime.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

hate speech and personal abuse

but its ok phil because i support your right to free speech

see how much more tolerant i am than you???

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

Being called a 'cowardly piece of trash' is no where near as hateful as what you said regarding an ill gentleman who is not even present.

The two comments are not even comparable.

I support your right to free speech Smelly,always,just feel in that one instance you went too far.

As I said earlier if you just admitted you went too far on one occasion it would not be doing you a dis service.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:29 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Being called a 'cowardly piece of trash' is no where near as hateful as what you said regarding an ill gentleman who is not even present.

I support your right to free speech Smelly,always,just feel in that one instance you went too far.

As I said earlier if you just admitted you went too far on one occasion it would not be doing you a dis service.

well thats a matter of opinion now isn't it??

i consider being called a cowardly piece of trash WORSE than what i said

in your opinion,your opinion is all that matters and your opinion is i should admit to something i don't feel, whereas i don't give a shit about your opinion and feel that i am the one who is owed an apology

so where do we go from here??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:44 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

well thats a matter of opinion now isn't it??

i consider being called a cowardly piece of trash WORSE than what i said

in your opinion,your opinion is all that matters and your opinion is i should admit to something i don't feel, whereas i don't give a shit about your opinion and feel that i am the one who is owed an apology

so where do we go from here??

You called someone 'AIDS riddled' and 'almost dead'.Someone who is not here to defend themselves.

You think being called cowardly is worse than that? Yes,ok.Then there is no where to go from here.

But I suggest if you were to ask an impartial public what comment is more offensive yours would be deemed far far worse.I couldn't bring myself to say that to someone even.

But you are entitled to free speech, of course you are ,but you should be man enough to admit it is also an offensive comment.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:13 pm

fluffy, I have cancer and are taking drugs for it,you may like to know that Catman said, and I quote "I HOPE YOUR IN PAIN" hows that for a statement?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:24 pm

nicko wrote:fluffy, I have cancer and are taking drugs for it,you may like to know that Catman said, and I quote  "I HOPE YOUR IN PAIN"  hows that for a statement?

Oh shut up you stupid old man.
You have made racist and very homophobic comments on here.
Your cancer can't be that bad, since you said on flop the other day that you wanted to beat up Scrat and threatened violence against him you senile old fucker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Catman wrote:
nicko wrote:fluffy, I have cancer and are taking drugs for it,you may like to know that Catman said, and I quote  "I HOPE YOUR IN PAIN"  hows that for a statement?

Your cancer can't be that bad, since you said on flop the other day that you wanted to beat up Scrat and threatened violence against him you senile old fucker.

That does not excuse what you said to Nicko, it was appalling and what you said to Me Lord, in regards to his dead wife, saying she was glad to be rid of him, so before you judge others, look at the vile crap you have said.

What you said to both of them was disgusting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:34 pm

......Actually on that day, you had been following me around the boards posting abuse, like all you do on here to LW posters.

Of course with you RWhingers, you can post all the abuse that you want, then whine like pathetic little babies when you get it thrown back at you.

Tossers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Catman wrote:......Actually on that day, you had been following me around the boards posting abuse, like all you do on here to LW posters.

Of course with you RWhingers, you can post all the abuse that you want, then whine like pathetic little babies when you get it thrown back at you.

Tossers.

For fuck sake, there is never an excuse to say such disgusting things, stop making pathetic excuses for the vile person you are. 
Get a fucking grip, banter is one thing but what you said was vile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Catman wrote:......Actually on that day, you had been following me around the boards posting abuse, like all you do on here to LW posters.

Tossers.

For fuck sake, there is never an excuse to say such disgusting things, stop making pathetic excuses for the vile person you are. 

You two should have your own bitching section if you want to argue!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Catman wrote:

That does not excuse what you said to Nicko, it was appalling and what you said to Me Lord, in regards to his dead wife, saying she was glad to be rid of him, so before you judge others, look at the vile crap you have said.

What you said to both of them was disgusting[/quote

Shut up you stupid homophobic fascist

Why do you hate gay people so much??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really, I am trying to stop the bitching which it seems you are wishing to continue, grow up for once in your life there is a good little girl as I am not concerned by your childish bitching, some here actually want to debate, maybe you should try that for a change

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh...You went and quoted the arsehole.

That is one hypocritical fuck of the highest order, and it has the highest number of people that has it on ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Smelly, my gang? Who is my gang? Every other poster on this forum except you and GIG? Cause you are the only two asserting a 'agenda of honosexual supremacy' or that I am militant.

No one else ever has, ever.

So is this whole forum my gang? Including Tess who I often disagree with? Including Veya and Ben who I only recently came to know? Including JD who I have fallen out with in the past?

You are talking nonesense smelly and you know it. Unless you honestly think every single poster here is one big gang against you...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:54 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

What you said to both of them was disgusting[/quote

Shut up you stupid homophobic fascist

Why do you hate gay people so much??

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Bless, poor smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really, I am trying to stop the bitching which it seems you are wishing to continue, grow up for once in your life there is a good little girl as I am not concerned by your childish bitching, some here actually want to debate, maybe you should try that for a change

Good luck

Oh dear - you can't take a joke can you?

So when are you going to start debating then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Eilzel wrote:Smelly, my gang? Who is my gang? Every other poster on this forum except you and GIG? Cause you are the only two asserting a 'agenda of honosexual supremacy' or that I am militant.

So is this whole forum my gang? Including Tess who I often disagree with? Including Veya and Ben who I only recently came to know? Including JD who I have fallen out with in the past?

You are talking nonesense smelly and you know it. Unless you honestly think every single poster here is one big gang against you...

Hi Eilzel

I do not know why you rise to his wind ups, he thinks he is being clever and smart, when as seen he just comes across looking woeful......
Who cares what he thinks, we all know what his views are and that he will never change his prejudice views, the best thing always to do with smelly is expose his poor view points which is as you well know very easy to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Good luck

Oh dear - you can't take a joke can you?

So when are you going to start debating then?

When you have had your afternoon milk and nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Smelly, my gang? Who is my gang? Every other poster on this forum except you and GIG? Cause you are the only two asserting a 'agenda of honosexual supremacy' or that I am militant.

Hi Eilzel

I do not know why you rise to his wind ups, he thinks he is being clever and smart, when as seen he just comes across looking woeful......
Who cares what he thinks, we all know what his views are and that he will never change his prejudice views, the best thing always to do with smelly is expose his poor view points which is as you well know very easy to do.

"when as seen he just comes across looking woeful......"

tee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next