NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

+6
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 5 Empty Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 5 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You haven't read my site - I don't allow bigots like you on there, and it's private.

I meant the dregs site. Rolling Eyes 

I don't think I know that forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Christian Homophobic Attitudes? - Page 5 Empty Re: Christian Homophobic Attitudes?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You should do because you are part of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't know a forum called "dregs". Perhaps you mean Bitchfest - that forum where you and Fluffy indulge in condoning vile posts and stalking people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I don't know a forum called "dregs". Perhaps you mean Bitchfest - that forum where you and Fluffy indulge in condoning vile posts and stalking people.

No...the dregs forum!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's not my number, stay out of my real life, stalker.

Afternoon Stooo.  ::D:: 

Hey Ragga  I love you 
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Hivemind, they have to use the same insults...
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:People should stop pointing the finger at Christians all the time and look at their own behaviour IMO.

You mean pretend Christians who the support the poor being picked on, bedroom tax, cuts in benefits etc and who show hatred for Muslims, black and immigrants in general as well as gay people...

Some pretend to be 'born again Christians' to try to justify their own sins and make themselves feel better.

::dedhrs:: naughty , you know born again Christians are saved by grace we don't have to work our way to heaven it has already been been given freely at the Cross when Jesus died for our past present and future sins . We are not perfect its impossible , all we can do is try our best and personally i fail all the time but i know i am the righteousness of Christ and can get up and try again , I feel bad when i do stuff wrong but like any parent who love their kids i know God forgives me and wants me to try again and know i will always be his child no matter what i do .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You mean pretend Christians who the support the poor being picked on, bedroom tax, cuts in benefits etc and who show hatred for Muslims, black and immigrants in general as well as gay people...

Some pretend to be 'born again Christians' to try to justify their own sins and make themselves feel better.

::dedhrs:: naughty , you know born again Christians are saved by grace we don't have to work our way to heaven it has already been been given freely at the Cross when Jesus died for our past present and future sins . We are not perfect its impossible , all we can do is try our best and personally i fail all the time but i know i am the righteousness of Christ and can get up and try again , I feel bad when i do stuff wrong but like any parent who love their kids i know God forgives me and wants me to try again and know i will always be his child no matter what i do .

Hello there  cheers 

Do you mind me asking if you believe the Bible's depiction of the creation of the Earth and also do you believe everything that is written in The Bible? That was one of the reasons I originally started this thread as I was curious  Smile 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 pm

FluffyBunny, hi, I believe the bible is the word of God, there are many things i don't fully understand , I don't believe the earth is 6000 years old i believe it billions .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:FluffyBunny, hi, I believe the bible is the word of God, there are many things i don't fully understand  , I don't believe the earth is 6000 years old i believe it billions .

I see.I wish there were things I could ask you but I don't want to offend.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:25 pm

i dont go to church, but what do you want to know
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:27 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:FluffyBunny, hi, I believe the bible is the word of God, there are many things i don't fully understand  , I don't believe the earth is 6000 years old i believe it billions .

ask why should it offend me , if i can answer i will if i can't i will say so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 pm

groomsy wrote:i dont go to church, but what do you want to know
neither do i , far too much trouble in churches lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Thankyou

Do you believe that we were created as stated in the Bible i.e Adam And Eve

Doesn't logic dictate this is unlikely?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:59 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

thats just the thing the bible is man made with traces of god and stories that have been passed down for centuries noone knows for sure but th0se who were there
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 pm

groomsy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

thats just the thing the bible is man made with traces of god and stories that have been passed down for centuries noone knows for sure but th0se who were there

And does the Bible stating that being gay is somehow wrong have an impact on your personal beliefs?

I was very happy when Gay Marriage was made lawful but knowing that The Bible states it is a sin (I believe,I don't know the exact terms used in The Bible) I assumed devout Christians would have a problem with this.

I wonder how this issue is reconciled.I am wary of offending but honestly would like to know the beliefs of Christians in this regard.I don't want to judge anyone's beliefs.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:20 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
groomsy wrote:

And does the Bible stating that being gay is somehow wrong  have an impact on your personal beliefs?

I was very happy when Gay Marriage was made lawful but knowing that The Bible states it is a sin (I believe,I don't know the exact terms used in The Bible) I assumed devout Christians would have a problem with this.

I wonder how this issue is reconciled.I am wary of offending but honestly would like to know the beliefs of Christians in this regard.I don't want to judge anyone's beliefs.

it says its an abomination but thing is most of that is in the old testament and is never mentioned by Jesus in the new testament, people interpret it the way that fits their agenda
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:26 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Thankyou

I believe we are created in God's image , i don't question God i have faith in what the bible says .

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 pm

homosexuality is mentioned 8 times in the bible i think, love thy neighbor 300+ times

not to mention eating shellfish is a sin, piercings & tattoos are a sin, scars are a sin, ugliness is a sin. wearing clothes is a sin
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 pm

groomsy wrote:homosexuality is mentioned 8 times in the bible i think, love thy neighbor 300+ times

not to mention eating shellfish is a sin, piercings & tattoos are a sin, scars are a sin, ugliness is a sin. wearing clothes is a sin

Thats my point.

In my,and I concede I am rather ignorant of these matters,limited experience of The Bible you can't take it literally.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 pm

groomsy wrote:homosexuality is mentioned 8 times in the bible i think, love thy neighbor 300+ times

I don't like shellfish but the bible also says everything created by God is good if received with thanksgiving and the spirit .

I am a sinner i don't pretend not to be i also a huge scar on my shoulder from a burn when i was 5 years old , ugliness can't be a sin lol people can't help how they are born i think ugliness can be from within .
i'm sure we shouldn't walk about naked .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Thankyou

I believe we are created in God's image , i don't question God i have faith in what the bible says .

Thanks for answering x Smile 

I don't judge anyone's beliefs,that's not my way.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Thats my point.

In my,and I concede I am rather ignorant of these matters,limited experience of The Bible you can't take it literally.

Actually this thread is about Christian attitude towards homosexuals so , what is your point ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Thats my point.

Actually this thread is about Christian attitude towards homosexuals so , what is your point ?

I wondered how you reconciled it.
Whether you disaproved because the Bible said so or went by your own personal beliefs on the matter.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:10 pm

I don't disapprove people live how they want to live , if same sex couple's believe in Jesus as saviour then it is between them and the Lord , it isn't for me to judge as i say i am a sinner always will be a sinner so no better than anyone else .
i don't think it should be forced on the church to marry them though it is something the vicar pastor is strongly against .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I don't disapprove people live how they want to live , if same sex couple's believe in Jesus as saviour then it is between them and the Lord , it isn't for me to judge as i say i am a sinner always will be a sinner so no better than anyone else .
i don't think it should be forced on the church to marry them though it is something the vicar pastor is strongly against .

I think that's a very fair perspective on it.

I also agree that everyone is equal,no one is better than anyone else. Smile 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:09 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Thats my point.

my point is love is love between two consenting adults, i dont care if its 2 dudes or 2 chicks, im not gay but who am i to say they cant love each other and be together? i know if they said i couldnt love my fiancee id go on a killing rampage
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:15 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I don't like shellfish but the bible also says everything created by God is good if received with thanksgiving and the spirit .

I am a sinner i don't pretend not to be i also a huge scar on my shoulder from a burn when i was 5 years old , ugliness can't be a sin lol people can't help how they are born i think ugliness can be from within .
i'm sure we shouldn't walk about naked .

the ugliness part was sarcasm, but it says your body is a temple etc. you shouldnt hide it, and people cant help scars but it says dont mark up your body and to an extent scars are marks. so somehow everyone has sinned
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 am

groomsy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Thats my point.

my point is love is love between two consenting adults, i dont care if its 2 dudes or 2 chicks, im not gay but who am i to say they cant love each other and be together? i know if they said i couldnt love my fiancee id go on a killing rampage

Yeah  Rolling Eyes  but the Holy Empire of Groomsy official bible is much better translated than the king james version  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
Such an sensible interpretation study 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:02 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I have tried to ask a few posters in a civil manner but they have chosen to blank me.

I was wondering if there were many forum members on here who consider themselves to be a true 'Christian' and go to church on a regular basis,I also wonder if those who do consider themselves to be Christians believe the scripture in its entirety? I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs which I know thy hold dear,I am honestly curious.

I have also noticed some homophobic remarks and wondered what causes this mentality in some people about gay men.Is this a religious prejudice or just fear based?

homophobia is subjective to the individuals perspective and is therefore open to variation

the crazy homosexuals on this forum will call anyone who doesn't support the gay agenda a homophobe

so in answer to your question i would say that homophobia has little to do with religious beliefs since "homophobia" is not exclusive to those of a religious mindset

it is merely a control measure invented by militant homosexuals who seek to suppress, censor and silence any dissent they view as being against the aggressive homosexual agenda of homosexual supremacy

Been meaning to get to this one since I think smelly actually included a little truth in this post  affraid affraid affraid 

Homophobia is indeed not exclusive to the religious, nor are all religious people homophobic. I think homophobia is something that some people use religion to justify, but I've always thought that if they didn't have religion, people who use religion to justify homophobia would find another reason to justify it.

I used to be in a band with a friend. It always made me laugh how he considered any kind of music besides the kind of music we played to be crap. If we decided to start playing another kind of music, that music was OK and everything else was crap.

I think that's the mentality of the homophobe, or for that matter the racist, whose ego is threatened by people doing or being pretty much anything different from them -- whether the Tea Party or UKIP or the Taleban.

"Oh, those people think having that skin color and those beliefs and those customs think they're better than me, since I think having my skin color and my beliefs and my customs is the way to be."

Childish.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

homophobia is subjective to the individuals perspective and is therefore open to variation

the crazy homosexuals on this forum will call anyone who doesn't support the gay agenda a homophobe

so in answer to your question i would say that homophobia has little to do with religious beliefs since "homophobia" is not exclusive to those of a religious mindset

it is merely a control measure invented by militant homosexuals who seek to suppress, censor and silence any dissent they view as being against the aggressive homosexual agenda of homosexual supremacy

Been meaning to get to this one since I think smelly actually included a little truth in this post  affraid affraid affraid 

Homophobia is indeed not exclusive to the religious, nor are all religious people homophobic. I think homophobia is something that some people use religion to justify, but I've always thought that if they didn't have religion, people who use religion to justify homophobia would find another reason to justify it.

I used to be in a band with a friend. It always made me laugh how he considered any kind of music besides the kind of music we played to be crap. If we decided to start playing another kind of music, that music was OK and everything else was crap.

I think that's the mentality of the homophobe, or for that matter the racist, whose ego is threatened by people doing or being pretty much anything different from them -- whether the Tea Party or UKIP or the Taleban.

"Oh, those people think having that skin color and those beliefs and those customs think they're better than me, since I think having my skin color and my beliefs and my customs is the way to be."

Childish.

i think that the homophobia/religion link is established but only marginally so

it think it is blown out of proportion by the militants in the homosexual supremacy campaign.

for example peter Thachell (peadophile) is a hardline atheist who suffers form god complex(ironic?? i know) despises religion and the religious, so he automatically links religion to homophobia since he is an atheist and in his mind that means atheism cannot linked to homophobia  

the point i was actually making is that the concept of homophobia is fluid and ever changing and is fast becoming undefined which is a great pity for gays since it should be reserved for serious issues agaisnt gay people

but instead the self serving narrow minded zealots like elizel and phil and thatchel use what should be the nuke of hate crimes, for every little skirmish and misdemeanor

its become a control measure they think is effective, but is realistically doing the gay population a disservice by devaluing the impact that homophobia should have

instead they have created a situation where a person who murders a gay is a homophobe and a person who may be disgusted by the idea of gay sex or two men kissing is also a homophobe  

so it either turns ordinary non hateful people with opinions that may be contrary to homosexuality into the worst monsters on earth or it allows the worst monsters on earth to hide among ordinary people when they should be getting singled out

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Childish.

it think it is blown out of proportion by the militants in the homosexual supremacy campaign.

for example peter Thachell (peadophile) is a hardline atheist who suffers form god complex(ironic?? i know) despises religion and the religious, so he automatically links religion to homophobia since he is an atheist and in his mind that means atheism cannot linked to homophobia  

the point i was actually making is that the concept of homophobia is fluid and ever changing and is fast becoming undefined which is a great pity for gays since it should be reserved for serious issues agaisnt gay people

but instead the self serving narrow minded zealots like elizel and phil and thatchel use what should be the nuke of hate crimes, for every little skirmish and misdemeanor

its become a control measure they think is effective, but is realistically doing the gay population a disservice by devaluing the impact that homophobia should have

instead they have created a situation where a person who murders a gay is a homophobe and a person who may be disgusted by the idea of gay sex or two men kissing is also a homophobe  

so it either turns ordinary non hateful people with opinions that may be contrary to homosexuality into the worst monsters on earth or it allows the worst monsters on earth to hide among ordinary people when they should be getting singled out

But why are you disgusted by the idea of 'gay sex'? May i suggest that DOES make you a homophobe..! Its because you are not exposed to it and your brain therefore doesn't consider it 'normal'

Can i ask if you find lesbians kissing 'disgusting'also?

Last edited by FluffyBunny on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Childish.

I think that you should retract the allegation against Peter Tatchell, as he isn't a paedophile, that is a RW/Christian slur. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:05 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

depends on if they're hot
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:17 pm

groomsy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

depends on if they're hot

Lol,typical male response ! cheers 

I don't find gay sex between two hot women OR men offensive or arousing being a boring hereto sexual
woman Sleep 

I hope Smelly will clarify.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:21 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't find gay sex between two hot women OR men offensive or arousing being a boring hereto sexual
woman Sleep 

but for realz i dont wanna see anyone making out just doesnt interest me, hetero or homo, i dont wanna see it
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:27 pm

groomsy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

woman Sleep 

but for realz i dont wanna see anyone making out just doesnt interest me, hetero or homo, i dont wanna see it

Who is that in your avatar, and why has he got a bag over his head?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:35 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

But why are you disgusted by the idea of 'gay sex'? May i suggest that DOES make you a homophobe..! Its because you are not exposed to it and your brain therefore doesn't consider it 'normal'

You can suggest whatever you want

I switched off after the xxxxx time you called me a homophobe to be perfectly hone.........  Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:37 am

groomsy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

woman Sleep 

That makes you the worst kind of person on earth until the lefties invent a politically correct name for vilifying you that doesn't cause too much offence to you or anyone else in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 am

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I think that you should retract the allegation against Peter Tatchell, as he isn't a paedophile, that is a RW/Christian slur. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

You may think whatever you choose

If it is a RW/Christian slur then I suggest it is only the RW/Christians who are concerned about his predatory lust for "inter generation" sex

:aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:48 am

groomsy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

woman Sleep 

Yes. That. Keep it to yourselves, people!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
groomsy wrote:

You're a homophobe then??

Oh wait no is it the age old "it's different when we do it" kicking in

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:27 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
groomsy wrote:

No, smelly, I just genuinely get a bit grossed out by Public Displays of Affection, no matter what chromosomes the people involved were assigned by the God of Science ...

Jeez but you need to lighten up a bit and pull that stick out of your ass. You talk about people being militant? You're the most militant person I've seen here, you can never just talk about something without trying to bring up and drive home your political talking points like a fucking Soviet-era comrade!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

You may think whatever you choose

If it is a RW/Christian slur then I suggest it is only the RW/Christians who are concerned about his predatory lust for "inter generation" sex  

:aspukeas: 

The only reference to that can be found on RW Christian websites.  :aspukeas: :aspukeas: :aspukeas: ::fishffight:: 

Peter Tatchell continues to be widely respected by not only the gay community, but also politicians and others from his peers.
I'm sure that the coveted blue plaque award that he recently received won't be his last. cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You can suggest whatever you want

I switched off after the xxxxx time you called me a homophobe to be perfectly hone.........  Sleep 

That's a bit bizzare as you have been called the same by others and your own posts are extreme to say the least...but ok

Didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities Smelly  Rolling Eyes 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
groomsy wrote:

I don't care if people indulge in public displays of affection,if it bothered me I would just look the other way

Am i very easy going or are others a tad serious? :\\:[: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:38 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No, smelly, I just genuinely get a bit grossed out by Public Displays of Affection, no matter what chromosomes the people involved were assigned by the God of Science ...

Jeez but you need to lighten up a bit and pull that stick out of your ass. You talk about people being militant? You're the most militant person I've seen here, you can never just talk about something without trying to bring up and drive home your political talking points like a fucking Soviet-era comrade!

So it's "different when you do it"

how convenient

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
groomsy wrote:

That makes you the worst kind of person on earth until the lefties invent a politically correct name for vilifying you that doesn't cause too much offence to you or anyone else  in the world

Whats wrong with not wanting to hurt other people's feelings? Rolling Eyes 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

That makes you the worst kind of person on earth until the lefties invent a politically correct name for vilifying you that doesn't cause too much offence to you or anyone else  in the world

I don't know

What is wrong with that??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't know

What is wrong with that??

Nothing,thats my point!

So why sit in judgement all the time?Just accept people for who they are. flower 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next