NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat pork or go hungry...

+8
veya_victaous
SEXY MAMA
Stooo
eddie
harvesmom
David
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 2 Empty eat pork or go hungry...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

it seems some people are sick of the special demands made by other groups...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597082/Eat-pork-hungry-Frances-far-right-National-Front-leader-tells-schools-stop-offering-religious-alternatives-canteen.html

Back to top Go down

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 2 Empty Re: eat pork or go hungry...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:53 pm

vegetarian is dangerous for children in my opinion .
My friend gave her children vegetarian food and her son always  looked  pale and very skinny , when he reached 16 he started eating meat, i remember when he ate burgers at my house he loved them and even said so.
He is 24 now and is not a vegetarian has colour back in his skin and has a healthy weight

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

This is not a Muslim country, so that has no relevance to the debate, you cannot play off how other Muslim Governments enact their laws, compared to Britain or make Muslims who live here culpable for the laws in other Muslim countries Nems.
Again the whole point has been missed, non-Muslims and non-Jews can in the main eat halal/kosher meat if they so wish, Jews and Muslims can only eat religiously slaughtered meat. The only then reason not to eat some halal or kosher is made off how the animal is killed, whilst claiming a humane method be done, even though its purpose is to be killed and eaten. Can you not see how absurd that view really is when even worse the method to kill is exactly the same, the throat cut, one though electrocutes them first. Neither are nice methods to kill, but quick and o be pedantic over stunning and non stunning when we kill the animal in the first place is clearly a ruse, because the real reasons are prejudice views against Jews and Muslims and that we should go backwards and not have equality and deny Muslim and Jewish children meat that is not religiously slaughtered. Even again you will never ban the selling of said meat either, so again the arguments around this are silly and it is parents at odds not the children, but the child's choice everyone of them should matter on what they can eat. If that means more cost, then it means more cost for those on free school dinners, the rest can make pack lunches.

The UK is a Christian country the Queen is the head of the church of England. We like ham sandwiches, pork chops, crackling and pork pies we like ham on our pizzas etc etc etc. Why should these things not be available because they are against the religion of a minority?
If the kill method is so absurd why is it an issue for Jews and Muslims then.?

Im not playing anything off against anything Dige that is unfair, the point I made about a Muslim country is a valid one. I would not go to their country and demand they alter their ways for me, they have no right to demand we do. If the school lunch is not acceptable, provide an alternative. If that is not possible go to a country where the menu suits.

Well said Nems, I am all for multiculturalism, but not at the expense of the identity of the country you are living in being lost. People are afraid to tackle these issues because of being labelled a racist. When in Rome.. and all that.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:01 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

The UK is a Christian country the Queen is the head of the church of England. We like ham sandwiches, pork chops, crackling and pork pies we like ham on our pizzas etc etc etc. Why should these things not be available because they are against the religion of a minority?

Im not playing anything off against anything Dige that is unfair, the point I made about a Muslim country is a valid one. I would not go to their country and demand they alter their ways for me, they have no right to demand we do. If the school lunch is not acceptable, provide an alternative. If that is not possible go to a country where the menu suits.

Well said Nems, I am all for multiculturalism, but not at the expense of the identity of the country you are living in being lost. People are afraid to tackle these issues because of being labelled a racist. When in Rome.. and all that.

Exactly its turning into the emperor's new clothes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:01 pm

This country is being intolerant towards non Muslims  by not labeling halal meat .
Now why do you think this is Didge when you say this is a tolerant country , i would say it is only tolerant to the minority groups and stuff the rest of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:01 pm

VOD(original) wrote:vegetarian is dangerous for children in my opinion .
My friend gave her children vegetarian food and her son always  looked  pale and very skinny , when he reached 16 he started eating meat, i remember when he ate burgers at my house he loved them and even said so.
He is 24 now and is not a vegetarian has colour back in his skin and has a healthy weight
With all respect that's slightly beside the point VOD. Some people think pork unhealthy; high in salt, hard to digest, and unclean (including God according to the Bible!).

Do you think children should retain the *right* of vegetarian school meal options?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 pm

lovedust wrote:
With all respect that's slightly beside the point VOD. Some people think pork unhealthy; high in salt, hard to digest, and unclean (including God according to the Bible!).

Do you think children should retain the *right* of vegetarian school meal options?
T mate, everything God created is clean Mark 7.18[size=13.142857551574707] [/size][size=13.142857551574707] . As for schools providing any special diet apart for diabetic which is an illness , then if parents want their children to eat special food they should provide it themselves in a packed lunch .[/size]

Last edited by VOD(original) on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 pm

cant believe how stupid this lot is

they are trying to defend a minority forcing its will on the majority by pretending that there is a choice

there is no choice

a choice would be - pork counter at one end and a pork alternative counter at the other end

that is not the case the pork counter has been removed entirely and replaced with a pork alternative to appease the minority

thus the pork eaters have their choice removed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:44 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:cant believe how stupid this lot is

they are trying to defend a minority forcing its will on the majority by pretending that there is a choice

there is no choice

a choice would be - pork counter at one end and a pork alternative counter at the other end

that is not the case the pork counter has been removed entirely and replaced with a pork alternative to appease the minority

thus the pork eaters have their choice removed  

They are not enforcing anything because it is allowed already to accommodate with halal and kosher, intolerance was something found in apartheid, where they did not accommodate blacks.

The point on the pork substitute was absurd, and I do not agree with it, but the view that we should not supply kosher or Halal has no merrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:04 pm

WE SHOULD NOT provide kosher or halal end of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
lovedust wrote:

T mate, everything God created is clean Mark 7.18 

Not according to Leviticus 11,7:

"And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you."

Neutral Reference here

As for schools providing any special diet apart for diabetic which is an illness , then if parents want their children to eat special food they should provide it themselves in a packed lunch .

Just to be clear you're classifying vegetarian diet as a "special diet"... is that right?

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:45 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

Smelly has never been to France.  Another prejudiced comment from him

lol! 

I love the fact that I get so deep under your skin

You are so shallow it is unbelievable. Avoiding the debate I see. What a surprise.  Shocked 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:51 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes well said Nems.
France is the same although it is a secular country it is less multiculturalist than the UK. If Muslims want halal they do their own and is not imposed on the rest of the country. Here in the U.K. we eat more halal than people think!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 pm

David wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Yes well said Nems.
France is the same although it is a secular country it is less multiculturalist than the UK.  If Muslims want halal they do their own  and is not imposed on the rest of the country.  Here in the U.K. we eat more halal than people think!
The french are not the appeasers we are though, the are proud of their cultu>re and rightly so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:18 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

lol! 

I love the fact that I get so deep under your skin

You are so shallow it is unbelievable.  Avoiding the debate I see.   What a surprise.  Shocked 

Well what does your view that I've never been to France have to do with anything your lying twat??

As it stands I have been to France on a battlefield tour for work

So once again you're the fucking asshole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

You are so shallow it is unbelievable.  Avoiding the debate I see.   What a surprise.  Shocked 

Well what does your view that I've never been to France have to do with anything your lying twat??

As it stands I have been to France on a battlefield tour for work

So once again you're the fucking asshole

Is he getting under your skin Smelly?! eat pork or go hungry... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIfNWFu8sGu8hk1SqyK2V2sABe9lRvaPvsYGZfc8GLYmWfO60J

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Pffff. Thought I might get some fee pork.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:13 pm

eddie wrote:Pffff. Thought I might get some fee pork.

Im going to behave and not say it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:it seems some people are sick of the special demands made by other groups...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597082/Eat-pork-hungry-Frances-far-right-National-Front-leader-tells-schools-stop-offering-religious-alternatives-canteen.html

Vegetarians?

I don't like seafood, should it be forced on me because of my personal preference?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Pffff. Thought I might get some fee pork.

Im going to behave and not say it!

elephant 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Stooo wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:it seems some people are sick of the special demands made by other groups...

Vegetarians?

I don't like seafood, should it be forced on me because of my personal preference?

Well, some appeared not to worry about kids with peanut allergies having to eat stuff that might have it in. And that can kill them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Vegetarians?

Well, some appeared not to worry about kids with peanut allergies having to eat stuff that might have it in.  And that can kill them.  

I've not seen the French eat that much pork anyway. Who the hell forces kids to eat stuff that they don't want to in this day and age?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, some appeared not to worry about kids with peanut allergies having to eat stuff that might have it in.  And that can kill them.  

I've not seen the French eat that much pork anyway. Who the hell forces kids to eat stuff that they don't want to in this day and age?

Morons, or RW tits who want to look 'well 'ard'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I dont think anyone one is saying that Stoo, what was being said was schools in Britain should not have to remove products that Muslims dont like and they shouldnt have to offer Halal alternatives. I dont think anyone said anything about making an allergic child eat peanuts either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:33 pm

On previous page I said:

And the children who are diabetic, or celiac, or allergic to nuts (which can kill). In this case, they just don't want to eat pork. What about the kids that won't eat their greens, are they going to be force fed? This is just a way of trying to frighten children. It's disgusting and simply a smoke screen.

And not one person said, well we expect them not be have to eat those things.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Vegetarians?

Sassy, I hope you don't include me in that because I posted on this thread. Just to make it clear, IN NO WAY have I ever agreed that an allergic child should eat peanuts. In fact this thread is about Pork, so I don't even know where peanuts come into it tbh. Unless there is a pork in peanut sauce dish on the menu in French schools of course.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I dont think anyone one is saying that Stoo, what was being said was schools in Britain should not have to remove products that Muslims dont like and they shouldnt have to offer Halal alternatives. I dont think anyone said anything about making an allergic child eat peanuts either.

I agree, alternatives are in place I would assume so where exactly is the problem?

Have you ever visited a Muslim owned restaurant or shop and been denied the purchase of alcohol? Why do people keep falling for these bullshit headlines?

Meanwhile the same people will wander around in their trainers, jeans and baseball hats complaining about foreign influence.

It makes you wonder...
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:41 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Sassy, I hope you don't include me in that because I posted on this thread. Just to make it clear, IN NO WAY have I ever agreed that an allergic child should eat peanuts. In fact this thread is about Pork, so I don't even know where peanuts come into it tbh. Unless there is a pork in peanut sauce dish on the menu in French schools of course.

Ok, I accept that, but have you ever been in a school that only offer one thing for lunch? And what these French .......s are saying is that these children should be FORCED to eat pork or go hungry. I very much doubt that when pork is on the menu there isn't something else as well. So basically what I am saying is, do you really want children forced into eating something they don't want to eat, for any reason at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:41 pm

I don't think the people who commented on here know any Muslims full stop let alone eat in a Muslim owned establishment.

If the owners are very strict they allow non Muslims to bring their own alcohol with them.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Ok, I accept that, but have you ever been in a school that only offer one thing for lunch?   And what these French .......s are saying is that these children should be FORCED to eat pork or go hungry.   I very much doubt that when pork is on the menu there isn't something else as well.   So basically what I am saying is, do you really want children forced into eating something they don't want to eat, for any reason at all?

There are normally three alternatives to choose from on a school menu: if they dint want pork there will be two,other things to choose from.

My son hates cheese. He was always finding it a problem finding something on a menu that didn't have cheese on it. I didn't moan, he just had packed lunch or something else on the menu.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:46 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I don't think the people who commented on here know any Muslims full stop let alone eat in a Muslim owned establishment.

If the owners are very strict they allow non Muslims to bring their own alcohol with them.

The best 'rave' I ever had was in Tunisia lol and there were a few Tunisians worse for wear lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Ok, I accept that, but have you ever been in a school that only offer one thing for lunch?   And what these French .......s are saying is that these children should be FORCED to eat pork or go hungry.   I very much doubt that when pork is on the menu there isn't something else as well.   So basically what I am saying is, do you really want children forced into eating something they don't want to eat, for any reason at all?

There are normally three alternatives to choose from on a school menu: if they dint want pork there will be two,other things to choose from.

My son hates cheese. He was always finding it a problem finding something on a menu that didn't have cheese on it. I didn't moan, he just had packed lunch or something else on the menu.

Exactly, so saying children should be forced to eat pork is just for effect. A smoke screen for Muslim bashing, again. Only this time the cowards were picking on kids. Totally despicable.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I have certainly been in a school that only offered one thing for lunch, its all we ever had when I was at school in the 70's. One choice, if you didn't like it you pushed that part to the side of your plate and ate the rest, or bought sandwiches, I'm still alive although I do have a passionate dislike for liver and onions even to this day.

You make it sound like they have got them taped to a chair and are physically pushing sausages down their throats!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:52 pm

The threads gravitated slightly to British schools and Halal meat... but is there any real objection to French Jewish children being offered meal alternatives at school?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:56 pm

lovedust wrote:
The threads gravitated slightly to British schools and Halal meat... but is there any real objection to French Jewish children being offered meal alternatives at school?

Are they black as well?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Of course you did as would any sensible parent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:57 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I have certainly been in a school that only offered one thing for lunch, its all we ever had when I was at school in the 70's. One choice, if you didn't like it you pushed that part to the side of your plate and ate the rest, or bought sandwiches, I'm still alive although I do have a passionate dislike for liver and onions even to this day.

You make it sound like they have got them taped to a chair and are physically pushing sausages down their throats!

Not quite, but they want them to go without food if they won't eat pork, and I bet French schools are the same as ours and offer and alternative. So what they are basically saying is, if pork is on the menu, even if there is an alternative Muslim children should be made to eat that or go hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Exactly, so saying children should be forced to eat pork is just for effect.   A smoke screen for Muslim bashing, again.   Only this time the cowards were picking on kids.   Totally despicable.

So much of the B.S. from the right is a smokescreen for what they're really getting at. Sometimes they even admit it:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “n---er, n---er, n---er.” By 1968 you can’t say “n---er”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “n---er, n---er.”

- legendary Republican operative Lee Atwater

http://www.thenation.com/article/170841/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Ben_is_easily_amused wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Exactly, so saying children should be forced to eat pork is just for effect.   A smoke screen for Muslim bashing, again.   Only this time the cowards were picking on kids.   Totally despicable.

So much of the B.S. from the right is a smokescreen for what they're really getting at. Sometimes they even admit it:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “n---er, n---er, n---er.” By 1968 you can’t say “n---er”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “n---er, n---er.”

http://www.thenation.com/article/170841/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy

Ain't that the truth!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Ben_is_easily_amused wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Did he not like sausages then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Is it actually happening or is it some other load of bollocks? The DM is hardly an accurate source and I can't be arsed to search.

The analogy with being forced fed peanuts is not a bad one, what else would anyone have forced on them?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nems wrote:

Is it actually happening or is it some other load of bollocks? The DM is hardly an accurate source and I can't be arsed to search.

The analogy with being forced fed peanuts is not a bad one, what else would anyone have forced on them?

I doubt anyone is force feeding kids peanuts or pork chops and, to take us back to reality, if you dont like the school dinner give your kid a packed lunch.

No need for a kerfuffle, in Scotland for example there are no school meals, its a packed lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:14 pm

But in France there is, they have a totally different attitude to food, and that is not what these people are saying anyway. They are saying, eat pork or go hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:24 pm

France’s far-right National Front party will prevent schools from offering Muslim and Jewish pupils pork-free lunches in the towns where it won in recent local elections, its leader Marine Le Pen announced on Friday.

She said that arrangements catering to Muslim and Jewish, pupils who cannot eat pork according to religious restrictions, contradict the country’s secular values.

“We will not accept any religious demands in school menus,” Le Pen told RTL radio. “There is no reason for religion to enter the public sphere, that's the law.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-national-front-to-stop-Muslim-and-jewish-pupils-having-porkfree-school-dinners-9240488.htm

So they start with the children, how cowardly is that.

Here’s a quote from the website of a school near Paris: “Mealtime is a particularly important moment in a child’s day. Our responsibility is to provide children with healthy, balanced meals; to develop their sense of taste; to help children, complementing what they learn at home, to make good food choices without being influenced by trends, media, and marketing; and to teach them the relationship between eating habits and health. But above all else, we aim to enable children to spend joyful, convivial moments together, to learn a ‘savoir-vivre’, to make time for communication, social exchange, and learning about society’s rules–so that they can socialize and cultivate friendships.”l

http://karenlebillon.com/french-school-lunch-menus/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Point...IF you have halal AND non halal food...dont you need duplicate facilities?
and if non halal food is prepared in an area then halal cannot be....... ever.....
so...
WHO PAYS FOR THE DOUBLE COSTS???

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Not quite, but they want them to go without food if they won't eat pork, and I bet French schools are the same as ours and offer and alternative.   So what they are basically saying is, if pork is on the menu, even if there is an alternative Muslim children should be made to eat that or go hungry.    

Well the way I read it, and bearing in mind the Mail is a sensationalist paper is that what has actually been said it she wants schools to stop offering children religious alternatives, which isn't really the same thing at all.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:27 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Point...IF you have halal AND non halal food...dont you need duplicate facilities?
and if non halal food is prepared in an area then halal cannot be.......  ever.....
so...

Well they manage it at the moment, and you don't need duplicate facilities, you just need extremely good hygiene (as you do anyway) and a separate bit for meats (which you should do anyway). I did do my food hygiene certificates for some reason or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Point...IF you have halal AND non halal food...dont you need duplicate facilities?
and if non halal food is prepared in an area then halal cannot be.......  ever.....
so...

No you don't need two facilities
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:17 am

The left are once again having a shit fit over the fact the people are sick of Muslims Islam and the demands of both

GOOD!!!!

Let's hope the hatred and resentment only grows more bitter and twisted so we can get these parasites out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 am

smelly_bandit wrote:The left are once again having a shit fit over the fact the people are sick of Muslims Islam and the demands of both

GOOD!!!!

Let's hope the hatred and resentment only grows more bitter and twisted so we can get these parasites out

I'm really trying to engage you in debate here, smelly. I know you hate Muslims, but I want to know why you think this should also be done to the French Jews.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:03 am

I agree if it is western vegetarians but the Indians and Asians do it fine but they have a more varied diet and get the iron and protein form beans and lentils instead
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next