NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat pork or go hungry...

+8
veya_victaous
SEXY MAMA
Stooo
eddie
harvesmom
David
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 4 Empty eat pork or go hungry...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

it seems some people are sick of the special demands made by other groups...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597082/Eat-pork-hungry-Frances-far-right-National-Front-leader-tells-schools-stop-offering-religious-alternatives-canteen.html

Back to top Go down

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 4 Empty Re: eat pork or go hungry...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

didge moves to saudi Arabia

didge is imprisoned for acts of terrorism and executed before he can have a beer or pork scratchings

didges crime?? atheism

didge dies with the love of multiculturalism a long way off

the end

Failed again

So now you have moved the goalposts from drinking and pork scratchings, to atheism bless

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Thus your original analogy was wrong, which you now cannot admit

Epic fail

you didn't understand the analogy - which demonstrated that if religious dietary obligations are introduced then they have to replace the dietary provisions that in place in the first place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Failed again

So now you have moved the goalposts from drinking and pork scratchings, to atheism bless

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Thus your original analogy was wrong, which you now cannot admit

Epic fail

you didn't understand the analogy - which demonstrated that if religious dietary obligations are introduced then they have to replace the dietary provisions that in place in the first place

I do understand you made an epic fuck up because as seen in many Muslim countries your fear is false and that people who are non-Muslim can have a variety of things not allowed though by Muslims.

All this article shows is that sometimes people make stupid choices which affect others and did not take that into account, again there should always be a choice

I suggest you get over your once again daft view point which ended up once again making you have egg on your face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I do understand you made an epic fuck up because as seen in many Muslim countries your fear is false and that people who are non-Muslim can have a variety of things not allowed though by Muslims.

All this article shows is that sometimes people make stupid choices which affect others and did not take that into account, again there should always be a choice

I suggest you get over your once again daft view point which ended up once again making you have egg on your face

::D:: 

you are my favorite poster of all time

id give you a green if this place had em

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 pm

No didge, I'd be a hypocrite to say I cared particularly, how the animal was killed. If I started thinking about it I'd be a vegetarian.

The point is, we have been told and dictated to, by another religion how our meat should be killed and served, when we were doing fine before thanks very much.

And what many people fear, and rightly so tbh, is that it may not just stop at our meat being changed to accommodate others, after all, the Jews haven't come along and changed my meat preferences? Have they?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Are you against vegetarian options at schools? Vegetarians are a dietary minority?

what you are missing is the OPTION part

offering a veggie OPTION is ok

offering veggie meals ONLY is not and that is what is happening

confused

In which schools have meat-eating options been removed altogether?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:29 pm

eddie wrote:No didge, I'd be a hypocrite to say I cared particularly, how the animal was killed. If I started thinking about it I'd be a vegetarian.

The point is, we have been told and dictated to, by another religion how our meat should be killed and served, when we were doing fine before thanks very much.

And what many people fear, and rightly so tbh, is that it may not just stop at our meat being changed to accommodate others, after all, the Jews haven't come along and changed my meat preferences? Have they?

That is my point Eddie the arguments from meat eaters on Halal are hypocritical in regards to humane, because it would be wrong to kill animals morally in the first place
So again this is not an argument based on halal but Islam itself usd poorly as an excuse to fear Muslims, something which you are not grasping. These same tactics were used to promote fear against the Jews, something again you do not see.
The fact is your meat is not being changed, what people buy should be a choice but what is available to buy is down to those selling the product where halal happens to be cheaper.
People should always have a choice but not to use some lame claim to choices going in an isolated incident as if to fear Muslims, that is absurd, where many Muslims would not even themselves want to deny you that choice, again something you are missing Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:33 pm

we eat meat as humans, it's kinda what we do, to kill the animals in the most humane way possible is the best we can do...
kosher and halal cause unnecessary suffering for the animal and as such should be made illegal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:we eat meat as humans, it's kinda what we do, to kill the animals in the most humane way possible is the best we can do...
kosher and halal cause unnecessary suffering for the animal and as such should be made illegal...

Really?
Do we need to eat meat?
No we don not so to claim it is humane to do something you prefer is not humane, it is thus your view it is okay to kill animals, which goes back to the view did you give that animal a choice?

No, thus it is not humane

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:38 pm

We might not need to eat meat, but we need to restrict the number of animals for their own benefit. Too many and they would all die of starvation.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:48 pm

gerber wrote:We might not need to eat meat, but we need to restrict the number of animals for their own benefit.  Too many and they would all die of starvation.

You could argue the same for humans Gerber, where do you want to draw the line?

Again why do we need to restrict their numbers when we have created the environment which has led to such a necessity, by changing the dynamics of nature?

Before civilization, nature plodded along fine, then humans then intervened and changed the populations of animals by its own makings, again thus you argue a moral view point based upon again our own faults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:we eat meat as humans, it's kinda what we do, to kill the animals in the most humane way possible is the best we can do...

Really?
Do we need to eat meat?
No we don not so to claim it is humane to do something you prefer is not humane, it is thus your view it is okay to kill animals, which goes back to the view did you give that animal a choice?

yes we do need to eat meat, if you don't want to stick to man made derivatives then but that is not the question here, the question is about whether dietary needs of certain religions should be
pandered to at the cost and efforts of schools and the govt.s running them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?
Do we need to eat meat?

yes we do need to eat meat, if you don't want to stick to man made derivatives then but that is not the question here, the question is about whether dietary needs of certain religions should be

Gobbledygook, we do not need to eat meat, we can survive very well without as many do, you may want to ask why so many Chinese live such long healthy lives off such a diet.
No the questions is on ethics of animal killing, otherwise such view points based against halal as inhumane are absurd based upon the view to kill animals anyway, is negating their choice to live, rendering such an argument moot. If you back killing animals you thus back the view to Muslims killing animals
The question is why would you refuse others deitry needs when it is based upon prejudice and not on any sound reasoning?

Again I believe in all should have choice with food and thus to attempt to deny this ethically is an immoral argument again based upon prejudice

catch you later and have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 pm

I prefer leather shoes too, so no Gobbleducks thank you
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Didge wrote:

Gobbledygook, we do not need to eat meat, we can survive very well without as many do, you may want to ask why so many Chinese live such long healthy lives off such a diet.
No the questions is on ethics of animal killing, otherwise such view points based against halal as inhumane are absurd based upon the view to kill animals anyway, is negating their choice to live, rendering such an argument moot. If you back killing animals you thus back the view to Muslims killing animals
The question is why would you refuse others deitry needs when it is based upon prejudice and not on any sound reasoning?

Again I believe in all should have choice with food and thus to attempt to deny this ethically is an immoral argument again based upon prejudice

unless you get supplements you need meat...

it is based on costs, time and effort not prejudice, it costs much more to supply special meals, if the children need them just because of their religion then the parents should supply it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:So if anyone says that Pork is filthy just because a God says so, does really mean that it's true?..

Seeing as Pigs are more like humans humans than most other animals, that doesn't look good for us!

Yes, pigs live in muck, but so do cows and other cattle.

What a load of Bahh's...

It's personal choice.
Everything God has created is good and if accepted with thanksgiving and prayer it is made holy and clean .
Lovedust doesn't seem to accept this scripture he/she seems set on abiding by OT laws and rituals .

Hmm. No:

I neither abide by nor advocate OT laws... I'm pointing out:-

- You say you believe the Bible to be "the written word of God"
- Jewish people also believe part of the Bible to be "the written word of God"
- They eat a Kosher diet out of observance of this belief (which you share)
- Yet when they attempt to follow the doctrine of a Holy Book you agree to be the word of God you accuse them of "demanding special treatment".  

Ironic, no? "Judge not less you be judged"... That's New Testament doctrine, is it not?
Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

lovedust wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
Everything God has created is good and if accepted with thanksgiving and prayer it is made holy and clean .
Lovedust doesn't seem to accept this scripture he/she seems set on abiding by OT laws and rituals .

Hmm. No:

- Yet when they attempt to follow the doctrine of a Holy Book you agree to be the word of God you accuse them of "demanding special treatment".  

Ironic, no? "Judge not less you be judged"... That's New Testament doctrine, is it not?
Wink

the Jews do not accept the NT, so the fact the dietary laws were changed did not get to the Jews so too speak...

again this is not about the Jews or the Muslims it is about the costs of supplying unnecessary foods...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Is it hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:38 pm

lovedust wrote:

Hmm. No:

Wink

the Jews do not accept the NT, so the fact the dietary laws were changed did not get to the Jews so too speak...

again this is not about the Jews or the Muslims it is about the costs of supplying unnecessary foods...

Cost is only one aspect I think, the main problem is our choices being taken away by the same ones that scream inclusion and multiculturalism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Nems wrote:

Cost is only one aspect I think, the main problem is our choices being taken away by   the same ones that scream inclusion and multiculturalism

Really Nems, I scream equality to all and that all have choices, not be selective but allow all a choice, where are live without prejudice towards each other, that is multiculturalism, no idea what you think it is Nems but it is way off the mark, and those you claim to speak for them do not, because being selective is not multiculturalism.
Don't club me together and countless others with prejudice views

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:52 pm

Didge wrote:

unless you get supplements you need meat...

it is based on costs, time and effort not prejudice, it costs much more to supply special meals, if the children need them just because of their religion then the parents should supply it...

Does money outweigh morality?
No, so you again look to an excuse to all a right to their own dietary needs.
People who proclaim bullshit views against all having a right to dietary needs speak a prejudice view, one born again to promote fear about others, because they have no wish to get along with others. What you should ask is why not when it is not based upon any sound reason, because a dislike prejudice view is never based upon sound reasoning, it is based upon guilt by association and ignorance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Cost is only one aspect I think, the main problem is our choices being taken away by   the same ones that scream inclusion and multiculturalism

Really Nems, I scream equality to all and that all have choices, not be selective but allow all a choice, where are live without prejudice towards each other, that is multiculturalism, no idea what you think it is Nems but it is way off the mark, and those you claim to speak for them do not, because being selective is not multiculturalism.

If we are given Halal without our knowledge or consent where is our choice?

If you dont like menu bring your own dinner or move to where the menu suits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Nems wrote:

So you are against multiculturalism and inclusion then Liverpool Gurl?
Now why doesn't that surprise me, you are a trashy little mare after all. ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

I could care less, is it wrong I do not have a choice or is it wrong I do not know how the animal is slaughtered?

If it is the later again I have the moral high ground, because an animal slaughtered is morally wrong denying that animal the right of choice. Thus the moral dilemma is moot, because you want access to eat meat, why should it matter how the animal is killed, when the means to the end is to feed your craving?
Hence the absurdity of the argument against Halal, because people do not fuss over animal slaughter to claim off the back of a method is again illogical because it forfeits any sense of care for the animal in the first place.

Again to the point of choice all should have choice but again it is really only one choice here, the one you miss, killing animals or not killing them to eat, not an argument over two quick methods off how they are killed, the point you miss. You choose to eat meat, thus you chose not to decide how it was killed, so why do you need a choice on the method , when the moral view makes your claim to choose absurd?

Again I am all for choice but please spare me any bull arguments about choice, because to choose to eat meet negates a choice to the animal, thus negating a humane choice to how it is killed. Th fact is the view against halal was never about the method, it was always a poor excuse to try to make people fear Muslims/Islam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

So you are against multiculturalism and inclusion then Liverpool Gurl?
Now why doesn't that surprise me, you are a trashy little mare after all. ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

A mare?! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

its an obsession you horse botherer,
just for you
eat pork or go hungry... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMiwqm-7rWnSE10_kZtjxDZtw8WFyY14dj80GJd1-n840dcFmw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

I could care less, is it wrong I do not have a choice or is it wrong I do not know how the animal is slaughtered?

If it is the later again I have the moral high ground, because an animal slaughtered is morally wrong denying that animal the right of choice. Thus the moral dilemma is moot, because you want access to eat meat, why should it matter how the animal is killed, when the means to the end is to feed your craving?
Hence the absurdity of the argument against Halal, because people do not fuss over animal slaughter to claim off the back of a method is again illogical because it forfeits any sense of care for the animal in the first place.

Again to the point of choice all should have choice but again it is really only one choice here, the one you miss, killing animals or not killing them to eat, not an argument over two quick methods off how they are killed, the point you miss. You choose to eat meat, thus you chose not to decide how it was killed, so why do you need a choice on the method , when the moral view makes your claim to choose absurd?

Again I am all for choice but please spare me any bull arguments about choice, because to choose to eat meet negates a choice to the animal, thus negating a humane choice to how it is killed. Th fact is the view against halal was never about the method, it was always a poor excuse to try to make people fear Muslims/Islam.

I dont care how its slaughtered, as Edds said if I went down that road I probably wouldnt eat meat. I am more than happy with how ever we have been doing it all these, any religious minority that isnt can exercise their choice, to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

I dont care how its slaughtered, as Edds said if I went down that road I probably wouldnt eat meat. I am more than happy with how ever we have been doing it all these, any religious minority that isnt can exercise their choice, to leave.

Why should they leave then Liverpool Gurl, better off deporting trashy types like you, you spiteful little munter you...

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 pm

it's nothing to do with how it is slaughtered, it is about costs and inconvenience caused to schools...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:20 pm

lovedust wrote:

Hmm. No:

Wink

If you believe in an omnipotent and eternal God, his laws must by definition be all-pervasive and eternal. So how could they change?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you just admitted your case against halal has nothing to do with how it is slaughtered but how you dislike a religion and thus prove my point that your argument has no moral value Nems, it is based upon prejudice, not any common sense.
To not allow any reasonable accommodation is nothing short of pathetic, because to deny something that does not affect you and of which you actually eat meat shows your view has nothing to do with how meat is killed but how you form an illogical view point against people who believe they can only eat meat a certain way. As I said and I will stress those who are proponents of bullshit arguments about accommodation, denying eating meat off the back of moral ethics are liars, because their ethics over the methods are a smokescreen to promote a fear of people, because of faith. I will say again as long as a faith dies not supersede any law of discrimination, then there is no moral argument against that. The only argument you offer Nems is one of prejudice in this case, because there is no reason to moan about halal when you advocate slaughtering animals to eat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 pm

lovedust wrote:

If you believe in an omnipotent and eternal God, his laws must by definition be all-pervasive and eternal. So how could they change?

not at all if a decision was for a certain place and a time it might not be for everyone and forever.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

lovedust wrote:

not at all if a decision was for a certain place and a time it might not be for everyone and forever.... Smile 

Sorry that makes no sense to the view point of an omnipotent deity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:56 pm

I take didge the dodge is waffling on about "killing" being inhumane...Now I can understand, and argue the toss over whether a Particular method of killing is humane or not... but killing is neither humane or inhumane...
No doubt he's invoking such nonsense as "the animals right to life"
or its right to a choice in the matter...

I have never heard such childish nonsense except from the uneducated and tiny minds of "animal liberation" proponents...YOU know the sort...bombs under scientists cars, that fall off and maim children...threats to researchers
digging up grannies graves and other such desecration....

YOU know the sort...the mindless idiots who released MINK of all things, into the environment a good few years back and almost destroyed the ecosystem in the fens. (which is only JUST recovering now...soley thanks to people like me who...get this......HUNT em.)

when will the bunnyhuggers get it into their tiny (and thankfully rapidly declining) brains, that...APART from a clean death, (and decent conditions if farmed/kept) ANIMALS HAVE NO RIGHTS....

what we gonna get next ...a universal declaration of animal rights

vote for guinea pigs.
the right to cross borders...
perhaps we can give them rights to representatives in parliament
maybe the right to found families and have "children"
the right to a "fair wage" no animal shall be placed in bonded service????
Utter bloody nonsense...and emotive unthinking and mindless nonsense at that...

And NO didge I havnt taken you off ignore....sadly I still see you waffle when folks "quote" your posts" YETCH....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

lovedust wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

what you are missing is the OPTION part

offering a veggie OPTION is ok

offering veggie meals ONLY is not and that is what is happening

confused

In which schools have meat-eating options been removed altogether?

you ARE taking the piss

arent you??

please so you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Didge wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I take didge the dodge is waffling on about "killing" being inhumane...Now I can understand, and argue the toss over whether a Particular  method of killing is humane or not... but killing is neither humane or inhumane...
No doubt he's invoking such nonsense as "the animals right to life"
or its right to a choice in the matter...
Illogical view point, an animal has a right to live to decide as a human is illogical because it only is seeing the human point thus a person who argues stupidity is victor

I have never heard such childish nonsense except from the uneducated and tiny minds of "animal liberation" proponents...YOU know the sort...bombs under scientists cars, that fall off and maim children...threats to researchers
digging up grannies graves and other such desecration....
Waffle, any a poor deflection from my argument, he has no answer so instead tries to belittle me with childish woeful responses

YOU know the sort...the mindless idiots who released MINK of all things, into the environment a good few years back and almost destroyed the ecosystem in the fens. (which is only JUST recovering now...soley thanks to people like me who...get this......HUNT em.)
More waffle, no point to the argument

when will the bunnyhuggers get it into their tiny (and thankfully rapidly declining) brains, that...APART from a clean death, (and decent conditions if farmed/kept) ANIMALS HAVE NO RIGHTS....
Yes animals have rights, as who are you to claim they do not?
PMSL that is the reasoning on a child, same arguments of the NAZI;s on Jews, they argued Jews hav no rights and low and behold Victor the Nazi advocates animals have no rights, bless

what we gonna get next ...a universal declaration of animal rights

vote for guinea pigs.
the right to cross borders...
perhaps we can give them rights to representatives in parliament
maybe the right to found families and have "children"
the right to a "fair wage" no animal shall be placed in bonded service????
Utter bloody nonsense...and emotive unthinking and mindless nonsense at that...
There you see he has no respect for life only human needs, we have no need to kill animals, but he advocates any argument based off his need, sorry please excuse my laughter at someone so twisted, who has no moral argument

And NO didge I havnt taken you off ignore....sadly I still see you waffle when folks "quote" your posts"  YETCH....

Yes you gave me another example of why you are an utter Nazi, the best thing we should do with you victor is laugh at your lame arguments

Try again dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

lovedust wrote:
Didge wrote:

let me make it simple, if God says to me, while you are in Britain don't eat the chicken, then says to you while you are in italy don't eat the pork, is he still all powerful and all knowing...

Back to top Go down

Simple question for Victor, what right do you have to take the life of another, animal of human?

None, when you figure that out, then you will stop being a NAZI

Back to top Go down

what was that you said???? cant quite hear you under all that wadding ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm

lovedust wrote:

let me make it simple, if God says to me, while you are in Britain don't eat the chicken, then says to you while you are in italy don't eat the pork, is he still all powerful and all knowing...

Illogical semantics and daft a argument, god would argue eating chicken is wrong, not what nation you eat the chicken in, he either commands not to eat or eat it, simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Didge wrote:

Illogical semantics and daft a argument, god would argue eating chicken is wrong, not what nation you eat the chicken in, he either commands not to eat or eat it, simple  

not at all he might know in a certain area foods are diseased and so do not eat them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:what was that you said???? cant quite hear you under all that wadding ???

Pathetic and as usual a poor reply because you are a prejudice idiot and you hate the fact I expose that ha ha ha ha .

Let me know when you are worthy to debate because at the moment you act like a child with your replies

Good luck son, but we both know you have no moral argument, so let me repeat my mocking

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Please grow up this is boring when you act like an imbicille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Didge wrote:

not at all he might know in a certain area foods are diseased and so do not eat them..

By you saying might you do not know thus how on earth can you decide?

Can you not see how your view is flawed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Didge wrote:

not at all, just because we cannot see sense in what god does it does not mean it has no sense, when you have eternity and the knowledge of all things always you make the best decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Didge wrote:

not at all, just because we cannot see sense in what god does it does not mean it has no sense, when you have eternity and the knowledge of all things always you make the best decisions.

Gobbledygook, there is no middle ground, to God everything should be clear thus no confusion, if you think there is confusion, then God is not all knowing, that is very simple to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:29 pm

lovedust wrote:

But what he actually said (according to the Old Testament) was "Don't eat pork full stop". So surely Christians should congratulate Jewish people for taking God's word seriously enough to follow it to the letter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Didge wrote:

Gobbledygook, there is no middle ground, to God everything should be clear thus no confusion, if you think there is confusion, then God is not all knowing, that is very simple to see

not at all, things that look confusing to us will be completely clear to him because he knows the beginning from the end..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:32 pm

PMSL so how would it be confusing them to you if the message is very clear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Didge wrote:PMSL so how would it be confusing them to you if the message is very clear?

take the example of being asked to take your only son up a hill just to sacrifice him, that could seem confusing, but God had it covered and asked him for a very good reason..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Didge wrote:

So you say God's dietary laws may change according to circumstance... Yet the Mark 7:18 passage VOD has repeatedly referenced states Jesus has declared all food to be clean.

How can food be both diseased and yet necessarily clean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:49 pm

lovedust wrote:

So you say God's dietary laws may change according to circumstance... Yet the Mark 7:18 passage VOD has repeatedly referenced states Jesus has declared all food to be clean.

How can food be both diseased and yet necessarily clean?

that was a reference to you being able to eat of any food without exception, mainly foods previously considered against the laws or unclean as they would call it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next