NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eat pork or go hungry...

+8
veya_victaous
SEXY MAMA
Stooo
eddie
harvesmom
David
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 3 Empty eat pork or go hungry...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

it seems some people are sick of the special demands made by other groups...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597082/Eat-pork-hungry-Frances-far-right-National-Front-leader-tells-schools-stop-offering-religious-alternatives-canteen.html

Back to top Go down

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 3 Empty Re: eat pork or go hungry...

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:vegetarian is dangerous for children in my opinion .
My friend gave her children vegetarian food and her son always  looked  pale and very skinny , when he reached 16 he started eating meat, i remember when he ate burgers at my house he loved them and even said so.
He is 24 now and is not a vegetarian has colour back in his skin and has a healthy weight

I agree if it is western vegetarians but the Indians and Asians do it fine but they have a more varied diet and get the iron and protein form beans and lentils instead

Meant to weigh in on this earlier -- I was a vegetarian for over a decade and it didn't harm my health at all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 am

@op
here that would upset the Buddhists more as a lot are vegetarian. I think offering an alternative is good, but it should be an open option for any student that would prefer it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 am

smelly_bandit wrote:The left are once again having a shit fit over the fact the people are sick of Muslims Islam and the demands of both

GOOD!!!!

Let's hope the hatred and resentment only grows more bitter and twisted so we can get these parasites out

I see smelly.... Are people "sick" of the "demands" of Jews and Judaism also? Are French Jewish children who don't eat pork "parasites" too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 am

If vegetarian and vegan are so healthy why the need for vitamin supplements ?

Back on topic- vegetarian/vegan/halal/kosher are not illnesses they are lifestyle choices so unless a child is diabetic/gluten lactose intolerant all children should eat the food provided or take a packed lunch .

I went to boarding school and there was a Muslim a hindu Jew and they never demanded any special foods . It's only now that different faiths are demanding special treatment .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:39 am

VOD(original) wrote:If vegetarian and vegan are so healthy why the need for vitamin supplements ?

Back on topic- vegetarian/vegan/halal/kosher are not illnesses they are lifestyle choices so unless a child is diabetic/gluten lactose intolerant all children should eat the food provided or take a packed lunch .

I went to boarding school and there was a Muslim a hindu Jew and they never demanded any special foods . It's only now that different faiths are demanding special treatment .

Asking for alternatives to Pork isn't really "demanding special food" though, is it? One need only provide one other meat for meat-eaters and perhaps a healthy salad for Vegetarians.

The Jewish person at your school couldn't have been actively practising Judaism if she ate pork. My first best friend was a practising Jew and she would never dream of eating this food. If Christians kept faithfully God's commands in the Old Testament they'd avoid pork too - worth bearing in mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:26 am

lovedust wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:If vegetarian and vegan are so healthy why the need for vitamin supplements ?

Asking for alternatives to Pork isn't really "demanding special food" though, is it? One need only provide one other meat for meat-eaters and perhaps a healthy salad for Vegetarians.

The Jewish person at your school couldn't have been actively practising Judaism if she ate pork. My first best friend was a practising Jew and she would never dream of eating this food. If Christians kept faithfully God's commands in the Old Testament they'd avoid pork too - worth bearing in mind?
We never ate much meat to be honest chicken was mainly on the menu and it was mostly vegetarian ,but nobody demanded special food at all .

As for you saying Christians should not be eating pork or sea foods , well you are quoting OT which was all about keeping rituals , Jesus came to fulfil the law  and he also declared that all food is clean 

Mark 7:18  And Jesus said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, 19 since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?”  Thus he declared all foods clean.

If food was scarce and the only thing available to eat was pork i am pretty certain Jews and Muslims would eat it , same for Christians if they are hungry they would eat halal or kosher beef , that would be the test . Eat pork or starve

And yes asking for an alternative to pork is demanding special treatment and food , if that is the score then non Muslim non Jew should be able to demand non halal/kosher meat . Equality Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:43 am

Asking for an alternative, when French school meals are always varied and have alternatives, is only asking for what has been happening for years and years, and the alternatives are there, not just for Muslims and Jews.

This is just a creeping way of starting the process of isolating the Muslim AND Jewish community, by a political force that is not much different to the Nazis in just about the same way the Nazis did it.   Little by little, a step at a time, until people get conned into thinking it is normal.   It could never happen again they said.   Well it is, and I'm amazed at the number of people falling for it already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:53 am

An alternative needed for health reasons is one thing, if its doable. Recently on a course I had one participant who was vegan. I told her she would have to bring her own and claim expenses. Sorted. If you have a health requirement thats one thing. Vegetarian is a different thing, many people are cutting down the amount of meat they eat so vegetarian options are welcome. As for the French schools - good for them they provide a menu, if it doesnt suit bring your own dinner. End of.

Cant believe we are dragging the bloody nazis up again FFS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Le Pen is a Nazi in all but name, and their reasons for doing this are exactly the same.   None so blind as those that want to be.

This is being done against the Muslim and Jewish community.   Starting with children.   Fucking cowards.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm

France is a secular country. If you don't want to be offended by the food bring your own that what happens in a democratic country which does not bend over backwards in the name of multicultarilism.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:11 pm

David wrote:France is a secular country.  If you don't want to be offended by the food bring your own that what happens in a democratic country which does not bend over backwards in the name of multicultarilism.

nail, head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:13 pm

yep, I'm sure that's the kind of thing they said in Germany in the 30s.

They were blind until it was too late as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Sassy wrote:yep, I'm sure that's the kind of thing they said in Germany in the 30s.

Dear old Godwin
There are many corollaries to Godwin's law, some considered more canonical (by being adopted by Godwin himself)[3] than others.[1] For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.[8] This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law. It is considered poor form to raise such a comparison arbitrarily with the motive of ending the thread. There is a widely recognized corollary that any such ulterior-motive invocation of Godwin's law will be unsuccessful.[9]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Nems wrote:An alternative needed for health reasons is one thing, if its doable. Recently on a course I had one participant who was vegan. I told her she would have to bring her own and claim expenses. Sorted. If you have a health requirement thats one thing. Vegetarian is a different thing, many people are cutting down the amount of meat they eat so vegetarian options are welcome. As for the French schools - good for them they provide a menu, if it doesnt suit bring your own dinner. End of.

But Nemsy, unhealthiness *is* the reason for the Christian Bible-derived kosher requirement of avoiding pork. Leviticus deems pork to be unclean (perhaps because pigs are indiscriminate scavengers?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:yep, I'm sure that's the kind of thing they said in Germany in the 30s.

Dear old Godwin
There are many corollaries to Godwin's law, some considered more canonical (by being adopted by Godwin himself)[3] than others.[1] For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.[8] This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law. It is considered poor form to raise such a comparison arbitrarily with the motive of ending the thread. There is a widely recognized corollary that any such ulterior-motive invocation of Godwin's law will be unsuccessful.[9]

There are certain legitimate comparisons to be made to Nazi propaganda techniques here, IMHO:

- The figleaf of "preserving secularism", when the real reason appears to be to stir up hatred against a religious minority
- The real motivation being the consolidation of power for a political party by appealing to popular prejudice
- The cynicism behind this politicking, given that no real benefit is likely to derive for the general public in France; just a short-lived sense of schadenfreude at seeing a different demographic group having one of their rights removed from them.

VOD(original) wrote:
lovedust wrote:

We never ate much meat to be honest chicken was mainly on the menu and it was mostly vegetarian ,but nobody demanded special food at all .

As for you saying Christians should not be eating pork or sea foods , well you are quoting OT which was all about keeping rituals , Jesus came to fulfil the law  and he also declared that all food is clean 

confused I'm not saying Christians should refrain from eating pork; I'm pointing out that The Christian Bible suggests pork ought not be eaten.

Mark 7:18  And Jesus said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, 19 since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?”  Thus he declared all foods clean.

Presumably Jesus is here making the distinction between the eternal soul which goes on to an afterlife in Christian belief, and the mortal self, which can most certainly be hurt (and killed!) by food poisoning, severe allergic reactions etc. So whatever is meant by all foods being "clean", it can't be that all foods are healthy for the human body.

If food was scarce and the only thing available to eat was pork i am pretty certain Jews and Muslims would eat it , same for Christians if they are hungry they would eat halal or kosher beef , that would be the test . Eat pork or starve

Neutral Given that pork isn't the only thing available to eat the relevance of your comment here isn't clear?

And yes asking for an alternative to pork is demanding special treatment and food , if that is the score then non Muslim non Jew should be able to demand non halal/kosher meat . Equality Wink

So you don't believe that the Bible is the written Word of God? Because all Jewish people are trying to do in eating Kosher food is live in accordance with it... yet you apparently disapprove of them doing so.

Last edited by lovedust on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Nems wrote:

Dear old Godwin

Except when the group in question IS motivated by Nazi principles and has said so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 pm

lovedust wrote:
Nems wrote:An alternative needed for health reasons is one thing, if its doable. Recently on a course I had one participant who was vegan. I told her she would have to bring her own and claim expenses. Sorted. If you have a health requirement thats one thing. Vegetarian is a different thing, many people are cutting down the amount of meat they eat so vegetarian options are welcome.  As for the French schools - good for them they provide a menu, if it doesnt suit bring your own dinner. End of.  

But Nemsy, unhealthiness *is* the reason for the Christian Bible-derived kosher requirement of avoiding pork. Leviticus deems pork to be unclean (perhaps because pigs are indiscriminate scavengers?).
I have given scripture why do you insist on using OT rituals and laws ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 pm

lovedust wrote:
Nems wrote:

Dear old Godwin

There are certain legitimate comparisons to be made to Nazi propaganda techniques here, IMHO:

- The figleaf of "preserving secularism", when the real reason appears to be to stir up hatred against a religious minority
- The real motivation being the consolidation of power for a political party by appealing to popular prejudice
- The cynicism behind this politicking, given that no real benefit is likely to derive for the general public in France; just a short-lived sense of schadenfreude at seeing a different demographic group having one of their rights removed from them.

VOD(original) wrote:

confused I'm not saying Christians should refrain from eating pork; I'm pointing out that The Christian Bible suggests pork ought not be eaten.

Presumably Jesus is here making the distinction between the eternal soul which goes on to an afterlife in Christian belief, and the mortal self, which can most certainly be hurt (and killed!) by food poisoning, severe allergic reactions etc. So whatever is meant by all foods being "clean", it can't be that all foods are healthy for the human body.

Neutral Given that pork isn't the only thing available to eat the relevance of your comment here isn't clear?

So you don't believe that the Bible is the written Word of God? Because all Jewish people are trying to do in eating Kosher food is live in accordance with it... yet you apparently disapprove of them doing so.

OT rituals , I have given you scripture over 3 times and i won't keep repeating myself, if you want to keep banging on about it then carry on but what is the point?

I disapprove of the way the animals are slaughtered kosher and halal .

If pork was the only food available to eat and there was no other food you eat it or starve to death .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 pm

lovedust wrote:
Nems wrote:An alternative needed for health reasons is one thing, if its doable. Recently on a course I had one participant who was vegan. I told her she would have to bring her own and claim expenses. Sorted. If you have a health requirement thats one thing. Vegetarian is a different thing, many people are cutting down the amount of meat they eat so vegetarian options are welcome.  As for the French schools - good for them they provide a menu, if it doesnt suit bring your own dinner. End of.  

1Tim.4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, 2 through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, 3 who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:26 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
lovedust wrote:

OT rituals , I have given you scripture over 3 timesand i won't keep repeating myself, if you want to keep banging on about it then carry on but what is the point?

I disapprove of the way the animals are slaughtered kosher and halal .

If pork was the only food available to eat and there was no other food you eat it or starve to death .

The scripture you've  given doesn't actually overrule Leviticus 11 though, does it?

How does dismissing it as "OT ritual" change the fact it was clearly written down with the intention it be followed as the Will of God?

Last edited by lovedust on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:30 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
lovedust wrote:

1Tim.4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, 2 through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, 3 who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.

confused How would praying over rancid food stop it from being poisonous?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:The left are once again having a shit fit over the fact the people are sick of Muslims Islam and the demands of both

GOOD!!!!

Let's hope the hatred and resentment only grows more bitter and twisted so we can get these parasites out

I'm really trying to engage you in debate here, smelly. I know you hate Muslims, but I want to know why you think this should also be done to the French Jews.

You're too stupid to engage the child lock on a car door mate

That's not an insult it's an observation

You're one of the most stupid short sighted and narrow minded left wingers I've come across to date which is a grand achievement

If I thought you were capable of engaging in a debate, I would reciprocate.

But I don't think that and therefore I don't waste my time trying.

You have already shown me that your standard prescribed responses consist of a combination of the following : racist,racism,bigot,bigotry,islamophope,islamophobic,islamophobia,homophobe, homophobic,homophobia.

If I've missed anything else it's probably because I fell asleep mid rant.

So tell me Ben, why would I bother attempting a serious debate when I already know almost verbatim how and what you are going to reply??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:30 am

So if anyone says that Pork is filthy just because a God says so, does really mean that it's true?..

Seeing as Pigs are more like humans humans than most other animals, that doesn't look good for us!

Yes, pigs live in muck, but so do cows and other cattle.

What a load of Bahh's...

It's personal choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:49 am

Making Bacon :lol;

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 3 Makin-bacon-1762_preview
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:50 am

Joy Division wrote:So if anyone says that Pork is filthy just because a God says so, does really mean that it's true?..

Seeing as Pigs are more like humans humans than most other animals, that doesn't look good for us!

What a load of Bahh's...

It's personal choice.

I'm not saying anything is necessarily true in virtue of being in the Bible. I am however pointing out the irony of a "Christian country" criticising Jews for wanting to eat Kosher at school, when the Kashruth was devised purely from a desire to keep faithfully the dietary tenets of the Christian Holy Book.

Last edited by lovedust on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 am

Joy Division wrote:So if anyone says that Pork is filthy just because a God says so, does really mean that it's true?..

What a load of Bahh's...

It's personal choice.

Actually they only live if Filth if you make them

Free range Pigs are much better for the animal and tastier

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 3 _free_running_pigs_BIL3F501172
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:

What a load of Bahh's...

It's personal choice.

Actually they only live if Filth if you make them

Free range Pigs are much better for the animal and tastier

eat pork or go hungry... - Page 3 _free_running_pigs_BIL3F501172

..oh I believe that Veya, but I can't even remember the last time I saw free roaming pigs?...

Plenty free roaming sheep and cows though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I agree if it is western vegetarians but the Indians and Asians do it fine but they have a more varied diet and get the iron and protein form beans and lentils instead

Meant to weigh in on this earlier -- I was a vegetarian for over a decade and it didn't harm my health at all.

Ah but what about the mind?

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 am

What a load of Bahh's...

It's personal choice.
Everything God has created is good and if accepted with thanksgiving and prayer it is made holy and clean .
Lovedust doesn't seem to accept this scripture he/she seems set on abiding by OT laws and rituals .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 am

lovedust wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

the minority should not be able to demand anything yet it seems they constantly do..

Are you against vegetarian options at schools? Vegetarians are a dietary minority?

what you are missing is the OPTION part

offering a veggie OPTION is ok

offering veggie meals ONLY is not and that is what is happening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:09 am

here is a bed time story for you all

didge walks into a bar and says to the barman : "some pork scratchings and pint of beer please mate"

barman replies : "sorry mate we have become more inclusive of other cultures, specifically Islam,so now we no longer serve alcohol or pork its only water and halaal beef jerky" "the water is imported form saudi Arabia so its costs twice as much"

didge says "thank god for multiculturalism my choices are now increased tenfold, some water and beef jerky please"

the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 am

smelly_bandit wrote:here is a bed time story for you all

didge walks into a bar and says to the barman : "some pork scratchings and pint of beer please mate"

barman replies : "sorry mate we have become more inclusive of other cultures, specifically Islam,so now we no longer serve alcohol or pork its only water and halaal beef jerky" "the water is imported form saudi Arabia so its costs twice as much"

didge says "thank god for multiculturalism my choices are now increased tenfold, some water and beef jerky please"  

the end
 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 am

David wrote:France is a secular country.  If you don't want to be offended by the food bring your own that what happens in a democratic country which does not bend over backwards in the name of multicultarilism.

Re: eat pork or go hungry...
Post by Sassy Yesterday at 12:13 pm

Sassy

You see David...this is the progressive....The moment you so much as mention "resistance" to being assimilated into the hive mind, you are compared to a disgusting relic of a by-gone age...You do realise that in your post you have challenged their core dogma....multiculturalism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:33 am

victorisnotamused wrote:

Sassy

You see David...this is the progressive....The moment you so much as mention "resistance" to being assimilated into the hive mind, you are compared to a disgusting relic of a by-gone age...You do realise that in your post you have challenged their core dogma....multiculturalism

Who has, David or me? Because I haven't Victor. And it is entirely relevant. They are not trying to keep the status quo, they are trying to change the status quo to exclude Muslims and Jews, and they are doing it as part of a larger pattern, because of their party views. They are not called the National Front for nothing, and much as she may try to distance herself from her father, it is mostly his followers that have transferred their allegiance to her after he stepped down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 am

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Sassy

Who has, David or me?   Because I haven't Victor.   And it is entirely relevant.   They are not trying to keep the status quo, they are trying to change the status quo to exclude Muslims and Jews, and they are doing it as part of a larger pattern, because of their party views.   They are not called the National Front for nothing, and much as she may try to distance herself from her father, it is mostly his followers that have transferred their allegiance to her after he stepped down.

deal with it

the west is getting fed up with being force fed halal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 am

this is worth a listen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:here is a bed time story for you all

the end

Excellent example of the view of people led by fear, an unsubstantiated fear they promote onto people.

That is what you call an excellent example.

Again I am not bothered about eating halal met because the arguments against it have no validity unless you are against all forms animal slaughter for food. Any argument based on the humane treatments of animals is a farce and a lie if you think any animal slaughter is acceptable, because the animal has no rights, making the arguments against halal a joke and are based more on prejudiced views on Islam

Smelly sadly lives by some prejudice fear that we will all be taken over by Islam or that even within Islamic countries they do not cater for non-Muslims, which again is absurd because many actually do, to the extent of allowing alcohol for them, showing again smelly's poor analogy made no sense, because even in Islamic societies they cater for non-Muslims.

For example maybe smelly can explain this:

Alcohol

Non-Muslim residents can get a liquor licence to drink alcohol at home. These licences are valid only in the Emirate that issued the licence. Residents must also get a permit to be able to drink in licensed venues.

Alcoholic drinks are served in licensed hotels and clubs, but it is a punishable offence to drink, or to be under the influence of alcohol, in public. The legal age for drinking alcohol is 18 in Abu Dhabi (although a Ministry of Tourism by-law allows hotels to serve alcohol only to those over 21), and 21 in Dubai and the Northern Emirates (except Sharjah, where drinking alcohol is illegal).

So to answer smelly's poor fear based lie, would I still get a drink and pork scratching?

Yes I would

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 pm

another story

didge moves to iran

drinks some beer

gets his head cut off

the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:another story

didge moves to iran

drinks some beer

gets his head cut off

the end

Another prime example of fear based again on unsubstantiated bollocks.

Phil goes to Iran and drinks beer and is having a great time:

The alcoholic drinks market in Iran consist of only non-alcoholic beer, as the law bans alcohol for Muslim citizens. Non-Muslim citizens (namely Christian and Jewish citizens) are allowed to produce alcoholic beverages for their consumption. Non-Muslim citizens are also allowed to bring alcohol into the country. However, despite complete prohibition for Muslim citizens, there is still widespread alcohol use across Iran.

Not sure how many times smelly wants to show himself up here, but please do continue, as you prove my point your views are irrationally based fear views, fueled by ignorance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:47 pm

another story??

oh ok

didge moves to Afghanistan

didge gets his head cut off before he can drink alcohol

the end

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Look this is the point: before there were a lot of Muslims in Britain we didn't have halal meat, or if we did we had to seek it out.
Do I have a problem eating it, if it was offered? Probably not.
Do I want a choice though? Yes I do.

Should we be force-fed halal and offered no other choice?
No we should not.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:52 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:another story??

oh ok

the end

Is that it? One Muslim country out of how many to back your view

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Again though you would be utterly wrong because you are so stupid

Yay! Kabul has finally left the dark ages and now offers expat bars for journalists and diplomats alike, where alcohol serves as the lubricant for self-congratulatory war stories and chest-beating. And how convenient: you don't have to deal with any pesky local Afghans either. With the exception of Afghanistan's upper echelon, Afghans aren't allowed in. Under Afghan law, the sale of alcohol to Muslims is prohibited.

So again Phil is absolutely fine and smelly embarrasses himself even more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:53 pm

eddie wrote:Look this is the point: before there were a lot of Muslims in Britain we didn't have halal meat, or if we did we had to seek it out.

No we should not.

and yet that is exactly what is happening

halal is fast becoming the only option which means that any pork products will be removed due to the possibility of cross contamination

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 pm

eddie wrote:Look this is the point: before there were a lot of Muslims in Britain we didn't have halal meat, or if we did we had to seek it out.

No we should not.

I agree you should have a choice Eddie.
What I do not agree though is why you would need a choice when you eat meat when the animal is killed to serve your need to eat meat. To claim humanity grounds would be absurd unless you were against eating meat, because no method of killing the animal is humane.

So does the question really point to Halal being the problem or the religion of Islam being the problem?

That is what really should be asked here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:another story??

oh ok

the end

Yay! Kabul has finally left the dark ages and now offers expat bars for journalists and diplomats alike, where alcohol serves as the lubricant for self-congratulatory war stories and chest-beating. And how convenient: you don't have to deal with any pesky local Afghans either. With the exception of Afghanistan's upper echelon, Afghans aren't allowed in. Under Afghan law, the sale of alcohol to Muslims is prohibited.

didge moves to saudi Arabia

didge is imprisoned for acts of terrorism and executed before he can have a beer or pork scratchings

didges crime?? atheism

didge dies with the love of multiculturalism a long way off

the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:00 pm

i see ddge is caught in a trap of his own making here

he declares that there should be a choice but ignores the fact for the choice of halaal to be offered, the choice of pork products has to be removed

poor ole didge avoids the issue that for there to be one the other has to be removed as a choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:i see ddge is caught in a trap of his own making here

he declares that there should be a choice but ignores the fact for the choice of  halaal to be offered, the choice of pork products has to be removed

poor ole didge avoids the issue that for there to be one the other has to be removed as a choice

Actually I do not agree with the fact choice should not be removed, so poor smelly again is now at a loss, what happened here was wrong but is isolated and should be corrected.

Did you run out of countries in the end smelly to your previous poor point that made you look a right dummy?

Your view is because of one such poor ruling we are now being forced things we do not want negating the point over halal in the first place being that you have no case not to eat this meat if you are a mat eater, which is my point, though again I think all should have a choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

didge moves to saudi Arabia

didge is imprisoned for acts of terrorism and executed before he can have a beer or pork scratchings

didges crime?? atheism

didge dies with the love of multiculturalism a long way off

the end

Failed again

So now you have moved the goalposts from drinking and pork scratchings, to atheism bless

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Thus your original analogy was wrong, which you now cannot admit

Epic fail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:i see ddge is caught in a trap of his own making here

he declares that there should be a choice but ignores the fact for the choice of  halaal to be offered, the choice of pork products has to be removed

Actually I do not agree with the fact choice should not be removed, so poor smelly again is now at a loss, what happened here was wrong but is isolated and should be corrected.

Did you run out of countries in the end smelly to your previous poor point that made you look a right dummy?

Your view is because of one such poor ruling we are now being forced things we do not want negating the point over halal in the first place being that you have no case not to eat this meat if you are a mat eater, which is my point, though again I think all should have a choice.

thats a contradicting view

you agree that halal should be offered as a choice

if halaal is offered then pork is not

so the choice of pork is removed to pave the way for halaal - which you support but don't agree with

didge is a confused little puppy it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next