NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

+6
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Lone Wolf
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA Empty Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:29 pm

Malaysian Muslims have called for a holy war against the confectionery giant Cadbury – after pork DNA was found in some of its products. A group of more than 20 Malay-Muslim organisations say they want to declare jihad against the chocolate maker after two batches of chocolate products were recalled. The company has said that it was informed that samples of its Cadbury Dairy Milk Hazelnut and Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond had ‘tested positive for traces of porcine DNA’.

According to Malaymailonline, a news conference was held in Kuala Lumpur where the groups claimed Cadbury had ‘crossed the line’ and that quick action was now needed.He told the news conference: ‘Because the person eats pork it is difficult to guide him to the right path. ‘When the day of judgment comes, that person will be wearing a pig-face because of what he has eaten. ‘We need to unite, we must declare jihad.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640423/Jihad-declared-Cadbury-Malaysian-Muslims-upset-confectionery-giant-two-batches-chocolate-ended-pork-DNA.html

Muslim issue aside, how the hell did pig DNA get in chocolate? As a vegetarian this worries me...

Back to top Go down

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA Empty Re: Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:such a peaceful bunch .

Allahu Snackbar!

://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA Empty Re: Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Tesstacious wrote:

Allahu Snackbar!

lol thats brilliant ... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:28 pm

OMFG!! Pig face on judgement day?, declare holy war on Cadbury's?...

This has to be a wind up, of it were another paper saying this(but not the sun either) I would probably believe it. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Tesstacious wrote:

Allahu Snackbar!

nice one Tess  lol! lol! lol! ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:OMFG!! Pig face on judgement day?, declare holy war on Cadbury's?...

This has to be a wind up, of it were another paper saying this(but not the sun either) I would probably believe it. Laughing 

A wind up??

Your naivety knows no bounds does it JD??

Muslims rioted across the world and killed people because of a cartoon

You think this is a step too far??

Is your favourite bird the ostrich??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:21 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:OMFG!! Pig face on judgement day?, declare holy war on Cadbury's?...

A wind up??

Smelly , I remember the idiots who rioted because of the Danish Mohammed cartoons, I've always thought of those extremists as cocks, who don't seem right in the head...

I like the golden eagle and the eagle owl smelly!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Rolling Eyes 

Malaysian Muslim groups call for jihad on Cadbury after pork traces found in chocolate
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10857532/Malaysian-Muslim-groups-call-for-jihad-on-Cadbury-after-pork-traces-found-in-chocolate.html

http://language.chinadaily.com.cn/article-224393-1.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

A wind up??

Smelly , I remember the idiots who rioted because of the Danish Mohammed cartoons, I've always thought of those extremists as cocks, who don't seem right in the head...

I like the golden eagle and the eagle owl smelly!! Laughing 

Those "idiots" were ordinary Muslims kicking off because of that cartoon

They did the same when Rushdie write his book

Not extremists at all,jus ordinary Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:32 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

A wind up??

jd wants it to be a wind up so it clears the so called religion of peace from being exposed for the evil it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

A wind up??

jd wants it to be a wind up so it clears the so called religion of peace from being exposed for the evil it is

...I never inferred or want it to be anything anything of the sort Dibs ffs!!

I know what some Muslims are like, they are they way they are because of brainwashing and ignorance!!!!!!

By assuming All Muslims are evil, you are showing the same frame of mind as them, don't you think that if ALL Muslims were evil, then we would all be dead?

Smelly, you should think about that one too chief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 3:03 pm

they are like i because they read and follow the koran..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Good one Tess!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I know what some Muslims are like, they are they way they are because of brainwashing and ignorance!!!!!!

By assuming All Muslims are evil, you are showing the same frame of mind as them, don't you think that if ALL Muslims were evil, then we would all be dead?

Maybe you should think about it because it's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time

Please explain how and why we would be dead??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

why would we all be dead ?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:lol! 

"Malaysian Muslims" !!!!

Considering that Islam is the "official" and majority religion in Malaysia, and that this story doesn't even recognise that one group "demanding jihad.." is only going to be one small part of the whole; identifies this "story" as the sham and mis-reporting that it is...

JUST the way that those Islamophobes such as VoD, heavenly', smelly' and Tess' like it..

Same old, same old.

Razz
Oh give it a rest you twat. I've already said I'm more concerned about the fact that animal products are being put in food that's marked as 'suitable for vegetarians'. I won't be buying manufactured chocolate any more, I'll make it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm

"Malaysian Muslims" !!!!

Considering that Islam is the "official" and majority religion in Malaysia, and that this story doesn't even recognise that one group "demanding jihad.." is only going to be one small part of the whole; identifies this "story" as the sham and mis-reporting that it is...

JUST the way that those Islamophobes such as VoD, heavenly', smelly' and Tess' like it..

Same old, same old.

Razz

you are so boring , you never write anything other stupid childish bollocks. Grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Is there any part of life or the world that these people do not want to destroy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 5:34 pm

A complete bell end, always popping up telling everyone how wrong they are but never able to say why o, actually argue any points...... because he can't argue with the truth!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 27, 2014 5:38 pm

"Malaysian Muslims" !!!!

Same old, same old.

Razz

I agree there, Bee. These are the same people who will legitimize the CDC or the FDA, yet not see the distinctions in the Islamic world.

Ah well...it's a religious hate group. We've lived with the KKK for this long, guess we can beat back another one.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:45 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Is there any part of life or the world that these people do not want to destroy?

Nope

Even if every single kaffir was killed or converted Islam would still demand human sacrifice to Allah

The only thing Muslims like killing more than non Muslims is other Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:47 pm

"Malaysian Muslims" !!!!

Same old, same old.

Razz

You just don't read the posts do you? Did you mean to reply to this thread or another one?

Here's some home tuition to better help you understand the English language....

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z..........Yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:

"Malaysian Muslims" !!!!

Same old, same old.

Razz

I agree there, Bee.  These are the same people who will legitimize the CDC or the FDA, yet not see the distinctions in the Islamic world.

Ah well...it's a religious hate group.  We've lived with the KKK for this long, guess we can beat back another one.

Good afternoon Quill.

You obviously understand his post......Yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well, because as many of you always try to claim...if indeed all Muslims were evil and terrorists,then we would be over - run with them , but they are not all evil, just some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well, because as many of you always try to claim...if indeed all Muslims were evil and terrorists,then we would be over - run with them , but they are not all evil, just some.

Are you smoking crack again??

The west supplies the military hardware used by the majority of the ME you weirdo

There is also the examples of all the times Israel has smashed up Muslim armies even when outnumbered

Your point of view is reliant on us being defenceless and outnumbered we are neither

So your argument is bollox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Obviously cadbury made better chocolate before it was taken over by Kraft and the factory in Britain was closed and moved to Poland......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 27, 2014 5:57 pm

1) For most of these groups, the "jihad" appears to consist of a boycott, lawsuit, trying to put Cadbury out of business in Malaysia.

2) The pig DNA probably got into the chocolate via animal-derived lubricants used on the machinery that processes it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Obviously cadbury made better chocolate before it was taken over by Kraft and the factory in Britain was closed and moved to Poland......
That was before Kraft was taken over by a big American conglomerate, Mondelez International, Inc. with factories all over the world....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The west supplies the military hardware used by the majority of the ME you weirdo

There is also the examples of all the times Israel has smashed up Muslim armies even when outnumbered

Your point of view is reliant on us being defenceless and outnumbered we are neither

Look you...calm the fcuk doon, many people know the west trades in firearms with the east...but the weapons the Eastern terrorist organisations ALREADY have is enough to do huge damage..and the idiots at the ready to use them for no reason other that we are westerners and we are the enemy of Islam.

Whereas we, the general population are NOT armed as many of them are ,so they could do significant damage and more so of they had more idiots willing to die for 'Allah' ...

The probably have enough ammunition to go around, but they continue to seek more brothers willing to die for their cause, and terrorists training camps are glamourised to attract more idiots.

Just calm down with the weirdo talk smelly, your most likely more weird than me. ::troll:: 

You and some others need to settle down smelly, this shit in your head that Britain is awash with  Muslim terrorist sympathisers is just ridiculous, you still don't acknowledge that the majority of Muslims seek peace , not war,only the minority(yes it seems a lot) of brainwashed idiots do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Good evening Smelly Bandit.

...Are you smoking crack again??.....HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Put down that crack pipe mate

The Muslim population in the west is a minority despite the vast amount of trouble they cause, they don't possess the hardware to just roll out 5 million AKs and start hosing down London, nor the intelligence or tactical proficiency to evade our security and intelligence services

what Muslim nation could hope to invade the UK and survive??

None

You're talking bollox JD, because the majority of Muslims in the west and the world may not pick up a gun and start shooting, but they sure as shit support those who do

When you guys are whining about how "it's only a few" you're actually talking about the peaceful ones

Because the vast amount of Muslims don't live in the west they live in Islamic societies where all they want is Islam Islam and more Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Shady wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

...Are you smoking crack again??.....HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

I wish shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Shady wrote:

I wish shady

Not you silly billy.I'm laughing because you said it to JD ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Shady wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I wish shady

Har har

I reckon JD would make a good officer with some of the shit he comes out with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:19 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Put down that crack pipe mate

The Muslim population in the west is a minority despite the vast amount of trouble they cause, they don't possess the hardware to just roll out 5 million AKs and start hosing down London, nor the intelligence or tactical proficiency to evade our security and intelligence services

None

You're talking bollox JD, because the majority of Muslims in the west and the world may not pick up a gun and start shooting, but they sure as shit support those who do

When you guys are whining about how "it's only a few" you're actually talking about the peaceful ones

Because the vast amount of Muslims don't live in the west they live in Islamic societies where all they want is Islam Islam and more Islam

But Smelly, that's my point!! I know most Muslims, in the west included wouldn't just pick up a gun and start shooting!

Yet your next sentence says we are whining saying it's only the minority who turn guns and violence , but then you say it's actually only the minority of peaceful ones!,

Your saying two different things here ffs smelly!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Let's go for a crack smoking session with Shady!!!,perhaps on his Dinghy?

Ship A'Hoy Inflatable!! ::troll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:1) For most of these groups, the "jihad" appears to consist of a boycott, lawsuit, trying to put Cadbury out of business in Malaysia.

2) The pig DNA probably got into the chocolate via animal-derived lubricants used on the machinery that processes it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Shady wrote:

Har har

Officer Dribble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Har har

Officer Dribble.

Nnnnnneeehhhh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:45 pm

MMmmm a Jihad too far perhaps
We brits are a peaceful tolerant bunch, but, mess with our CDM and you will see a side you dont much like  ::gnslnger:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Put down that crack pipe mate

None

But Smelly, that's my point!! I know most Muslims, in the west included wouldn't just pick up a gun and start shooting!

Yet your next sentence says we are whining saying it's only the minority who turn guns and violence , but then you say it's actually only the minority of peaceful ones!,

No

You're understanding is screwed

You're merging two different types of minority and majority into one

The majority of total Muslims worldwide do not live in the Bradford even though it seems they do. The total overwhelming majority of Muslims live in Islamic societies and countries

The minority of Muslims live in the west

The majority of the majority do not seek peaceful coexistence and if they were in a position of power they would invade rape and conquer the western nations tomorrow
Without mercy or hesitation

The majority of the minority do not seek peaceful coexistence and would act as a fifth column if an external Muslims army were to invade

You are a fool to believe otherwise, and it is only the minority of the minority that truly seeks peaceful coexistence and they would be killed for being unislamic

Lefties like you consistently fail to grasp one important fact - Islam allows for no peaceful coexistence, it is only through our superior civilisation culture and technology that keeps the Muslims savages at bay

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of Ancient Rome.

WINSTON CHURCHILL

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 28, 2014 12:03 am

Nems wrote:MMmmm a Jihad too far perhaps
We brits are a peaceful tolerant bunch, but, mess with our CDM and you will see a side you dont much like  ::gnslnger:: 

Actually if Muslims stopped eating chocolate there woudl be more left for us  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

IF anyone else wants to to Boycott chocolate go right ahead  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 6:52 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

No

You're understanding is screwed

You're merging two different types of minority and majority into one

The majority of total Muslims worldwide do not live in the Bradford even though it seems they do. The total overwhelming majority of Muslims live in Islamic societies and countries

The minority of Muslims live in the west

The majority of the majority do not seek peaceful coexistence and if they were in a position of power they would invade rape and conquer the western nations tomorrow
Without mercy or hesitation

The majority of the minority do not seek peaceful coexistence and would act as a fifth column if an external Muslims army were to invade

You are a fool to believe otherwise, and it is only the minority of the minority that truly seeks peaceful coexistence and they would be killed for being unislamic

Lefties like you consistently fail to grasp one important fact - Islam allows for no peaceful coexistence, it is only through our superior civilisation culture and technology that keeps the Muslims savages at bay

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of Ancient Rome.

WINSTON CHURCHILL

well said smelly_bandit , great truth from Winston Churchill

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 28, 2014 10:00 am

I take it that some people on here that eat chocolate don't eat Cadbury's chocolate and are up in arms about it being halal certified?

https://www.cadbury.com.au/products/halal-products.aspx

I suppose there is always Cadbury's Turkish Delight. That's sure to be free of anything sort of Porky.

Smile
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 28, 2014 10:27 am

I'd be unhappy with chocolate containing pork as well!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 28, 2014 10:34 am

Joy Division wrote:...always the last laugh Irn  Laughing 

Aye JD. Gone are the days of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory when a bar of chocolate was just a bar of bloody chocolate - something quite innocent.

I suppose we can always just eat soor plooms instead.

Rolling Eyes 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:40 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...always the last laugh Irn  Laughing 

Aye JD. Gone are the days of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory when a bar of chocolate was just a bar of bloody chocolate - something quite innocent.

I suppose we can always just eat soor plooms instead.

Rolling Eyes 

Aye well, it seems a bar of chocolate can cause an uproar nowadays Irn, there is aye soor grapes as well I guess. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next