NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

+6
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Lone Wolf
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA - Page 2 Empty Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysian Muslims have called for a holy war against the confectionery giant Cadbury – after pork DNA was found in some of its products. A group of more than 20 Malay-Muslim organisations say they want to declare jihad against the chocolate maker after two batches of chocolate products were recalled. The company has said that it was informed that samples of its Cadbury Dairy Milk Hazelnut and Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond had ‘tested positive for traces of porcine DNA’.

According to Malaymailonline, a news conference was held in Kuala Lumpur where the groups claimed Cadbury had ‘crossed the line’ and that quick action was now needed.He told the news conference: ‘Because the person eats pork it is difficult to guide him to the right path. ‘When the day of judgment comes, that person will be wearing a pig-face because of what he has eaten. ‘We need to unite, we must declare jihad.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640423/Jihad-declared-Cadbury-Malaysian-Muslims-upset-confectionery-giant-two-batches-chocolate-ended-pork-DNA.html

Muslim issue aside, how the hell did pig DNA get in chocolate? As a vegetarian this worries me...

Back to top Go down

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA - Page 2 Empty Re: Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I'd be unhappy with chocolate containing pork as well!

I don't agree with the Halal method myself Rags, but I can't say the food tastes any different for it.

Back to top Go down

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA - Page 2 Empty Re: Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 28, 2014 10:52 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'd be unhappy with chocolate containing pork as well!

I don't agree with the Halal method myself Rags, but I can't say the food tastes any different for it.

I don't eat meat (except fish), so I'd be unhappy if chocolate contained meat that was not listed in the ingredients.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Malaysian Muslims have called for a holy war against the confectionery giant Cadbury – after pork DNA was found in some of its products. A group of more than 20 Malay-Muslim organisations say they want to declare jihad against the chocolate maker after two batches of chocolate products were recalled. The company has said that it was informed that samples of its Cadbury Dairy Milk Hazelnut and Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond had ‘tested positive for traces of porcine DNA’.

According to Malaymailonline, a news conference was held in Kuala Lumpur where the groups claimed Cadbury had ‘crossed the line’ and that quick action was now needed.He told the news conference: ‘Because the person eats pork it is difficult to guide him to the right path. ‘When the day of judgment comes, that person will be wearing a pig-face because of what he has eaten. ‘We need to unite, we must declare jihad.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640423/Jihad-declared-Cadbury-Malaysian-Muslims-upset-confectionery-giant-two-batches-chocolate-ended-pork-DNA.html

Muslim issue aside, how the hell did pig DNA get in chocolate? As a vegetarian this worries me...

Some confectionary contains pork gelatin, so it might have got into the chocolate by mistake.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed May 28, 2014 10:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Nems wrote:MMmmm a Jihad too far perhaps
We brits are a peaceful tolerant bunch, but, mess with our CDM and you will see a side you dont much like  ::gnslnger:: 

Actually if Muslims stopped eating chocolate there woudl be more left for us  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

IF anyone else wants to to Boycott chocolate go right ahead  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

See,this is the type of thinking one can get on board with!  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Wed May 28, 2014 1:24 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Those "idiots" were ordinary Muslims kicking off because of that cartoon

They did the same when Rushdie write his book

Not extremists at all,jus ordinary Muslims

Jihad declared on Cadbury: Malaysian Muslims upset with confectionery giant after two batches of chocolate ended up with pork DNA - Page 2 Outrage
This just about sums it up. People often cite islam's relative youth compared to Christianity as some sort of excuse for all the violence and carnage we see caused worldwide by islamic scripture and indoctrination, and yet Sikhism - a religion that's about 1000 years younger than islam, is largely peaceful wherever it settles.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Wed May 28, 2014 7:58 pm

@Joy Division I agree with what you said “don't you think that if ALL Muslims were evil," not sure that we would all be dead though.

Good heavens I am in the 2.01%... You will get what I mean if you open the link I have provided..

On the subject of us being in danger should the Muslim population should turn against us. I would seriously think that would be very possible. But luckily for us there are some seriously decent, educated Muslims as well as the maniacs, we have enough disturbed people in our culture to..
The way I see it, in any society, culture or religion there will always be manipulators, who will have the use the readily easy led, brainwashed sheep by the herds.
That will believe and do everything their masters wants of them, just for approval and self-importance or money gain.
These corrupt egomaniacs we will also find outside influences from close to our own homes, that will happily be stirring it all up and I can guess in the main lead in a lot of the cases.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2