NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia Airlines 777 disappears

+9
veya_victaous
Andy
gerber
Irn Bru
eddie
DrSchool
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
13 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Malaysia Airlines 777 disappears - Page 8 Empty Malaysia Airlines 777 disappears

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:55 am

First topic message reminder :

This is just in...a Malaysia 777 Airliner, bound from Kuala Lampur to Bejing, has disappeared somewhere over Ho Chi Min airspace.

Just broke, so that's all I have.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Airlines 777 disappears - Page 8 Empty Re: Malaysia Airlines 777 disappears

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:01 pm

A lot less than you could hide between your ears. Plenty of space when there are no brain cells.

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Airlines 777 disappears - Page 8 Empty Re: Malaysia Airlines 777 disappears

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Come on Sassy, I bet you could fit a few up there!

I reckon about 6 or 7......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Come on Sassy, I bet you could fit a few up there!

You got a thing about shoving something up a woman's bottom?

FGS give it up.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Come on Sassy, I bet you could fit a few up there!

Hmmm...this thread has lost its appeal. I'd even entertain some conspiracy theories, but ipads and vaginas??? Well...anuses, or...

Never mind. I'll check back later.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Ahhhhhh.Found it.

This is the thread that I've been looking for & I bet there's some right crap in it.........From the usual suspects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh my Gawd.

Having read through 3 pages,it obvious that some of you have vivid imaginations.

What are you people on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:08 pm

What page is the post where the rock and roll loving aliens abducted the plane?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Oh you haven't read the other threads  Rolling Eyes  It's on Diego Garcia, being used by the CIA. I'm agreeing with you again, this just ain't on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh you haven't read the other threads  Rolling Eyes   It's on Diego Garcia, being used by the CIA.   I'm agreeing with you again, this just ain't on!

Ahhhhhh well if it ain't my favourite bad girl.What's new Sass? Have you been in the middle of all the trouble while I've been away? I bet you have you rascal you.

Oh no,not the Diego Garcia gag/theory?

That place was bound to crop up but I can tell you this.It wasn't in DG from the 1st-11th April.That's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh you haven't read the other threads  Rolling Eyes   It's on Diego Garcia, being used by the CIA.   I'm agreeing with you again, this just ain't on!

Ahhhhhh well if it ain't my favourite bad girl.What's new Sass? Have you been in the middle of all the trouble while I've been away? I bet you have you rascal you.

That place was bound to crop up but I can tell you this.It wasn't in DG from the 1st-11th April.That's for sure.

And I suppose you were? Don't do a Quill on me FGS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Oh sorry Sass forgot to ask.Is that avatar you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

And I suppose you were?   Don't do a Quill on me FGS!

That's for me to know & you to find out my lovely girl Wink .And what's up with Quill.Don't say he was on that blasted plane was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Shady wrote:Oh sorry Sass forgot to ask.Is that avatar you?

Yep, taken last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

And I suppose you were?   Don't do a Quill on me FGS!

That's for me to know & you to find out my lovely girl Wink .And what's up with Quill.Don't say he was on that blasted plane was he?

No, but he knows the ins and outs of the way it works and all the systems and he used to be a computer programmer for a little while back in the sixties for a company that WASN'T Boeing, but meant he knew all about Boeing, the list is endless. Walter Mitty eat your heart out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:Oh sorry Sass forgot to ask.Is that avatar you?

Yep, taken last year.

Well,well,well Sass.You're a fine looking woman if you don't mind me saying.Good enough to sink my teeth into coz I'm all pent up with frustration at the moment.

Frustration & lust.........with a good mixture of darkness. Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yep, taken last year.

Well,well,well Sass.You're a fine looking woman if you don't mind me saying.Good enough to sink my teeth into coz I'm all pent up with frustration at the moment.

Well thank you kind sir, if you have been away isn't your missus jumping all over you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

No, but he knows the ins and outs of the way it works and all the systems and he used to be a computer programmer for a little while back in the sixties for a company that WASN'T Boeing, but meant he knew all about Boeing, the list is endless.   Walter Mitty eat your heart out.

Well I wouldn't know about technical things like that Sass coz I'm only a dumb pirate.And I only know about things like buried treasure,fighting,spitting & firing my blunderbuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, but he knows the ins and outs of the way it works and all the systems and he used to be a computer programmer for a little while back in the sixties for a company that WASN'T Boeing, but meant he knew all about Boeing, the list is endless.   Walter Mitty eat your heart out.

Well I wouldn't know about technical things like that Sass coz I'm only a dumb pirate.And I only know about things like buried treasure,fighting,spitting & firing my blunderbuss.

Which I gather hasn't been fired in some time  Wink Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Well thank you kind sir, if you have been away isn't your missus jumping all over you?

That's a very good question & a little difficult to answer clearly but we will get round to having a jump or two.But things can be a bit difficult for the first day or two after my return as she gets quite upset at times when I'm sent away with none or little warning.

And since my return,I've learnt that she read the newspapers too much just after I left & it seems that she somehow interpreted the loss of the Malaysian flight with the start of WW3.

So without going into things in detail,sometimes we just talk for a day or two after my return & let the dust settle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Something like that. No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's a very good question & a little difficult to answer clearly but we will get round to having a jump or two.But things can be a bit difficult for the first day or two after my return as she gets quite upset at times when I'm sent away with none or little warning.

And since my return,I've learnt that she read the newspapers too much just after I left & it seems that she somehow interpreted the loss of the Malaysian flight with the start of WW3.

So without going into things in detail,sometimes we just talk for a day or two after my return & let the dust settle.

Well, I have to say, with that you have gone up in my estimation. Very understanding and grown up. While I was having the chemo and just before it, we had to do the same, glad I have more energy now!  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Something like that. No 

Never mind, it will be worth the wait lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 am

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Well, I have to say, with that you have gone up in my estimation.   Very understanding and grown up.   While I was having the chemo and just before it, we had to do the same, glad I have more energy now!  Twisted Evil 

Gone up in your estimation eh? That would make me just a little higher than a snakes guts then? Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:03 am

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, I have to say, with that you have gone up in my estimation.   Very understanding and grown up.   While I was having the chemo and just before it, we had to do the same, glad I have more energy now!  Twisted Evil 

Gone up in your estimation eh? That would make me just a little higher than a snakes guts then? Smile 

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:04 am

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh you would be surprised on occasions. When you talk like the real person and not the persona you like to create.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:14 am

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Oh you would be surprised on occasions.   When you talk like the real person and not the persona you like to create.

Oh Sassy believe me when I say this,I don't create that persona.It just happens.It just comes right out of the blue & not even I see it coming.
And that aspect of my character is another reason why me & the good Mrs.Shady takes things easy for a day or two after I get back.

Must go for now.Might speak to you tomorrow after I've done the family rounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:17 am

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh you would be surprised on occasions.   When you talk like the real person and not the persona you like to create.

Oh Sassy believe me when I say this,I don't create that persona.It just happens.It just comes right out of the blue & not even I see it coming.
And that aspect of my character is another reason why me & the good Mrs.Shady takes things easy for a day or two after I get back.

Must go for now.Might speak to you tomorrow after I've done the family rounds.

Talk then Shady, take it easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8