NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "PM" Underground.......

+9
Stephenmarra
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
gerber
Irn Bru
SEXY MAMA
Cass
Raggamuffin
eddie
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Empty The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

......The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Wtf_217 Why hide, why not post openly? What have you got to hide, another agenda? The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Confus35

Back to top Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Empty Re: The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, it seems maybe FTL's mistrust of pms stems from her own use of them, pretending to be Stephen's friend while pm-ing someone else to say Stephen was attacking him.   No wonder she worries about pms.

I thought you had me on ignore???? The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Smile175

You know above anyone that I don't go in for PM's or you would have attempted to control me and my posts.  I don't PM often and NEVER to encourage abuse, I post as me, my thoughts, my opinions as an individual.

If I've something to say I will say it in open forum. As you know I work full time, I have a full family life and to be honest I've more important things to worry about.

Seriously, move on leave me alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:56 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

She is The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Shocke40it's been an education, believe me The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Whip18 geek lol! x

Im sure I diont know what you mean
The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 2Q==

pfft!  I love you 
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Im sure I diont know what you mean
The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 2Q==

pfft!  I love you 

I is innocent I tell you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Cass wrote:

pfft!  I love you 

yeah yeah yeah....whatevva
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

yeah yeah yeah....whatevva

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTZT1E_yGpkZdRw3UNxybGa1f8UTA9P3AoO7NwaG_aKdOv7Ct20ZdHpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, I said I didn't want to respond.  It seems that you and Stephen are bending over backward to keep this going.

The simple fact is that Victor tacitly admitted that Stephenmara was Stephen Reay.  And, you can see for yourself...he's still the same asshole.

Now I suggest you get some sleep sassy.  You're too old to be carrying on like this.

OK Quill,
As long as you don't link it to "marra"  because it's not fucking me, you can post about this other Stephen until your hart's content. As long as Ben agrees to it.
Go for it Quill because I don't know who or what he is and mores to the point I don't care ! as long as it's not linked to "marra"
Just  thought I'd "bump" this for Quill, as   The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Just_Cuz_06 is a bit sad, really.  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:13 pm

It is sad if people are still going on about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Sorry I am going to say my peice on this because I think the whole situation is daft.
Many claims and accusations are labelled onto people all the time which you can debate and show otherwise if you have the evidence to do so, but the reality also is people do not have to concede they are wrong over something just because that said person denies a claim against themselves. People suffer this all the time on forums and where only revealing the identity of that poster can show who really is right or wrong and with that never going to happen, nobody can say Stephen who is right here in this between you and Quill, as all of us have to go on whether we believe one or he other.

So if you are looking for a poster to take something back said, then it really is a rarity and only by continuing something like this when no such thing will be forthcoming is just a mindless drag. Thus Quill is going to believe what he believes, and I will not hold it against him as just as I will not hold anything against you that Quill claims, because nobody will really ever know the truth, not that any of it matters anyway.

So is any of this really necessary, because the reality is there will never be a successful outcome to this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:20 pm

PhilDidge wrote:It is sad if people are still going on about it
Eh ! This from a guy that registered on a new forum just to refute  what was said in his name ? What's the difference  ?  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:It is sad if people are still going on about it
Eh ! This from a guy that registered on a new forum just to refute  what was said in his name ? What's the difference  ?  Rolling Eyes

Read my last post, I had evidence to do that, the only evidence you have would be to reveal your identity, which I have no wish for you to do!

That is what you are failing to grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:28 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Read my last post, I had evidence to do that, the only evidence you have would be to reveal your identity, which I have no wish for you to do!

Fuck off Didge, you're getting boring. I really couldn't give a  fuck what you think.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Fuck off Didge, you're getting boring. I really couldn't give a  fuck what you think.

Charming, so this is more than being right it is a vendetta then, how very pitiful!

So no, I will not fuck off and will give my view, somethings you can prove or expose, but here nobody can except you by revealing yourself, which again you should not do, all you should do is move forward because if you are waiting for satisfaction join the que, it is miles long for people looking for that, from certain other posters

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Anyway, who's for a sausage sarnie?

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Image22
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Take no notice Stephen, it's none of his business anyway, but Didge thinks he's the negotiator for world peace.

Quill made very damaging claims against you ON THIS FORUM, you have a perfect right to tell him to take them back ON THIS FORUM. What Didge thinks is neither here nor there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Sassy wrote:Take no notice Stephen, it's none of his business anyway, but Didge thinks he's the negotiator for world peace.

Quill made very damaging claims against you ON THIS FORUM, you have a perfect right to tell him to take them back ON THIS FORUM.   What Didge thinks is neither here nor there.

Sassy I can make anything my business because this is a debate forum open to all members to do just that.

The reality is we have all been here on such arguments between ourselves and rarely does anyone get any satisfaction, as again nobody can prove this and people will only take sides which causes further rift, why many take such things with a pinch of salt, which you fail to see.

I have had claims made against me countless times as have others, does it stop our world? Nope, do we get annoyed? Yes, but where does that get us if we cannot prove either way?

No where

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 pm

eddie wrote:Anyway, who's for a sausage sarnie?

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 7 Image22

..of you throw the sausage in the air , it then becomes tossage the sausage..

Joy Division's interesting facts  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:01 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Charming, so this is more than being right it is a vendetta then, how very pitiful!

So no, I will not fuck off and will give my view, somethings you can prove or expose, but here nobody can except you by revealing yourself, which again you should not do, all you should do is move forward because if you are waiting for satisfaction join the que, it is miles long for people looking for that, from certain other posters
Sorry Didge but saying I'm not someone who has Hacked into someone's computer 10 years ago when I've only been on line for 5 is not a vendetta  it's just a fact.
If you want to back a  unfounded and   quite frankly a   ridiculous allegation from Quill that is your prerogative.  Rolling Eyes 

@Sassy, To be honest I couldn't   give a fuck what Quill thinks.

@ eddie, you're right, this should get back to more important matters, Sausages  pig  pig  pig
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Dear me, I am not taking anyone's side, which is what you are failing to see, because I have no wish to take sides, as why would I, have nothing against you both and merely pointing out the futility of such an excercise, so you need not take this personally of which you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Here something to lighten the mood:

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Sorry Didge but saying I'm not someone who has Hacked into someone's computer 10 years ago when I've only been on line for 5 is not a vendetta  it's just a fact.
If you want to back a  unfounded and   quite frankly a   ridiculous allegation from Quill that is your prerogative.  Rolling Eyes 

@ eddie, you're right, this should get back to more important matters, Sausages  pig  pig  pig

I was making light Stephen lol
The fact is, I'd never presume to tell someone what they can and can't post. If you want to argue until next year about it, it's your right tbh x
I'd hate for someone to tell me to let something drop if I didn't want to!

But dont let yourself get stressed, that's all xx
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:14 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Dear me, I am not taking anyone's side, which is what you are failing to see, because I have no wish to take sides, as why would I, have nothing against you both and merely pointing out the futility of such an excercise, so you need not take this personally of which you are.

fuck off Didge, you was crying and screaming  like a little Girl when someone was posting as you on this site.
As Quill is posting lies about me I see little difference.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

I was making light Stephen lol
The fact is, I'd never presume to tell someone what they can and can't post. If you want to argue until next year about it, it's your right tbh x
I'd hate for someone to tell me to let something drop if I didn't want to!

But dont let yourself get stressed, that's all xx

Maybe I should have put a couple of these  ::smthg::  ::smthg:: on the reply as I totally agree with you. pig  Life's to short ! pirat
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Dear me, I am not taking anyone's side, which is what you are failing to see, because I have no wish to take sides, as why would I, have nothing against you both and merely pointing out the futility of such an excercise, so you need not take this personally of which you are.

fuck off Didge, you was crying and screaming  like a little Girl when someone was posting as you on this site.

No I am not going to fuck off dear me you are acting like a child now, and yes I do not deny fighting my own corner with accusations which shows why all of my points went way over your sad little head

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:29 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

No I am not going to fuck off dear me you are acting like a child now, and yes I do not deny fighting my own corner with accusations which shows why all of my points went way over your sad little head

You know something Didge ? You and Quill should get together as you are both condescending, patronising little twats that bore me to death, so this is my last reply on this thread.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You know something Didge ? You and Quill should get together as you are both condescending, patronising little twats that bore me to death, so this is my last reply on this thread.

Again you take personal after making it personal, that is your own fault and mistake, again I do not take sides on this, you though decided to with me, making you rather silly

Glad to hear this is your last reply and hope that will be an end to it so well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 pm

I think Didge just wanted one final post to prove your point about the patronising and condescending Stephen.  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Sassy wrote:I think Didge just wanted one final post to prove your point about the patronising and condescending Stephen.   ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::   

Thank you for proving my point on futility sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Oh give over Didge, truce. I seem to remember you getting very cross with Phil/Cat for a long time because you thought he had posted as you, when it turned out to be someone else entirely. So just stop eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh give over Didge, truce.   I seem to remember you getting very cross with Phil/Cat for a long time because you thought he had posted as you, when it turned out to be someone else entirely.   So just stop eh?

Yes i did and again I do not deny this and have I brought it up since.

No

So glad you see my point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:55 pm

See, you have just proved mine! Pffffffffffffttttttttt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7