NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "PM" Underground.......

+9
Stephenmarra
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
gerber
Irn Bru
SEXY MAMA
Cass
Raggamuffin
eddie
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Empty The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

......The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Wtf_217 Why hide, why not post openly? What have you got to hide, another agenda? The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Confus35

Back to top Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Empty Re: The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Then this is there problem, allow them to decide if they wish to resolve it or continue to be at logger heads.

If people continue to reply and make remarks, then of course it will continue, but only they can really sort out any difference they have

No, we have asked Quill to stop and admit that he is talking about a different person.  He refuses to, and unlike last time, we are not going to allow Stephen to put up with it.

That is your choice and his choice one that seeks to continue a battle. I did not get on really well from the start with Quill but later resolved, because we both wanted to.
Countless people have been accused countless times of being someone else or in this case outside the forums, but does it really in this case warrant continued bickering.
So again only the pair of them can resolve there difference here.
Happy that you show support and offer your input

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Didge, would you mind very much butting out.   Stephen is a mate, didn't come on here in the first place because of Quill, so thank you very much, but Quill is not going to be allowed to continue this behaviour.   OK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Sassy wrote:Didge, would you mind very much butting out.   Stephen is a mate, didn't come on here in the first place because of Quill, so thank you very much, but Quill is not going to be allowed to continue this behaviour.   OK?

Sorry I will say my peace to try and keep the peace, it is as simple as that, where again it is their issue, which really means allow them to decide and everyone else butt out. People are allowed plenty of times to get away with bad behavior, you are not gong to make any difference but instead fuel the issue, as seen by all these last pointless posts from both of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Didge, you are not Ghandi, even though you think you are. Fuck off (yes potty mouth, so what)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Sassy wrote:Didge, you are not Ghandi, even though you think you are.   Fuck off (yes potty mouth, so what)

I am not a pacifist, so no, I do not think I am Ghandi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Well I'm definitely not.

You say you are entitled to say your piece - well so am I and I will. Got it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Sassy wrote:Well I'm definitely not.

You say you are entitled to say your piece - well so am I and I will. Got it?

Never stated you were not and if you read back I stated you are, though I am entitled to mine also, so again you clearly did not read what I said, as nobody can force anyone to do anything on here, except the moderation team , hence why I give my view that they alone need to resolve this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Didge, would you mind very much butting out.   Stephen is a mate, didn't come on here in the first place because of Quill, so thank you very much, but Quill is not going to be allowed to continue this behaviour.   OK?

Sorry I will say my peace to try and keep the peace, it is as simple as that, where again it is their issue, which really means allow them to decide and everyone else butt out. People are allowed plenty of times to get away with bad behavior, you are not gong to make any difference but instead fuel the issue, as seen by all these last pointless posts from both of us

You need to get over your own self importance, you really do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:47 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, we have asked Quill to stop and admit that he is talking about a different person.  He refuses to, and unlike last time, we are not going to allow Stephen to put up with it.

That is your choice and his choice one that seeks to continue a battle. I did not get on really well from the start with Quill but later resolved, because we both wanted to.
Countless people have been accused countless times of being someone else or in this case outside the forums, but does it really in this case warrant continued bickering.

Bless you didge, and your attempts to keep the peace, but the bonfire of false accusation has been being fuelled for the last six months; principally the claim that Stephenmarra took part in a hack on Quill's computer.

It's time it was put out for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

lovedust wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Bless you didge, and your attempts to keep the peace, but the bonfire of false accusation has been being fuelled for the last six months; principally the claim that Stephenmarra took part in a hack on Quill's computer.

You think that Didge tries to keep the peace on here!

One second!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

He's been one of the worst on here to promote discord, with his RW targeted attacks, that come straight from the flop cave, he couldn't even be bothered to mention, that most of Drinky's ID's had been exposed on flop, because that would only leave him, and Tess the fucking dog! ::rfth:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:53 am

Eilzel wrote:Yeah Stephen is great Quill I think you have misunderstood him from the off. I've known Stephen (not personally haha) since being on Sky News forum and he is sound as anything Smile

Les, you know Stephen, sassy knows him, all of Sky knows him...but I have known him longer than any of you.  Indeed, I have known him since 2004.  More importantly, I have known him in other environments you and sassy and the others have not.  He is what you have experienced and he is what I have experienced.

More importantly, neither you nor LD nor sassy can deny that.  I'm not saying he isn't the guy you knew on Sky; it is you all who are making the extraordinary claim that others can never have known him outside of Sky.

I've tried to make that clear from the beginning.  He's not two people; he's one person, that we all have known in different places. Thank god Didge gets it. Sassy? She's hopeless.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:33 am

Sassy wrote:Christ on a bike, how many more times, even Victor has told you again and again.   You were banned for putting out WHAT YOU THOUGHT was personal information, the intent was there.   With the amount you put out is was lucky that it WASN'T the same Stephen, or I can assure you, Victor would never have let you set a foot back on Speak again because he could have been prosecuted for letting you do it.

Erm...Sassy, Victor is a part of your little gang.  He'll say anything you tell him to.  In fact, that's a possibility in all of this.

You say I was banned for "what I thought."  That is your theory, right?  Let's get that down.  That's what you said, right?  We all saw it.  You can no longer deny it.

Well, who sanctions someone for their thoughts?  That's what is convincing about this and why I know I'm right.  You don't sanction someone for their thoughts...not since the Spanish Inquisition, anyway.  Of course, you might...you have that authoritarian personality.  But I think others will see what I mean.  You don't sanction people for mistaken thoughts; ergo, what upset Victor was, it was fuckin' true.  Now, as much as you want to be the world's grand dictator, sassy, that's called simple logic.  You can't order the waves to stop.  Logic is unswerving, dear girl.

Of course, there might be another alternative.  That is, that you had so pussy whipped poor Victor that he would do anything you ordered.  Thus, the theory goes, you ordered Victor to ban me just because of my "thoughts," without any other justification.

That means, however, that you were the virtual dictator of Speak Free.  That would mean that you could order the banning of anyone you wanted.  That would explain why Didge was banned when you ordered it.  And how many others???  

Most importantly, that would explain the whole rebellion of the Speak Free moderation team in September 2013.  They were all--ALL--sick and tried of your dictatorial, authoritarian approach to the fuckin' world and all that is in it.  But--horrors  What a Face --that would mean you were responsible for the downfall of Speak Free.

Look, even, at our conservatives.  Isn't that what they have been saying?  It isn't your politics, sweetie...it's your goddam personality.

But to say that would be cruel to you, and I don't want to hurt you in any way.  Rather, I choose to believe that I was dead on about Stephen, and you and Victor are just trying to hide the truth.  I let the cat slip out of the bag, and y'all have been trying to stuff it back in ever since.

It's either logic or truth, Sass.  Even the king can't order the waves to stop.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Yeah Stephen is great Quill I think you have misunderstood him from the off. I've known Stephen (not personally haha) since being on Sky News forum and he is sound as anything Smile

Les, you know Stephen, sassy knows him, all of Sky knows him...but I have known him longer than any of you.  Indeed, I have known him since 2004.  More importantly, I have known him in other environments you and sassy and the others have not.  He is what you have experienced and he is what I have experienced.

More importantly, neither you nor LD nor sassy can deny that.  I'm not saying he isn't the guy you knew on Sky; it is you all who are making the extraordinary claim that others can never have known him outside of Sky.

I've tried to make that clear from the beginning.  He's not two people; he's one person, that we all have known in different places.  Thank god Didge gets it.  Sassy?  She's hopeless.

Was the Stephnemarra that you knew, also called Stephnemarra or just "Stephen"?

Bearing in mind I wasn't on SF, thank goodness.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:15 am

I've been reading all your PMs & e mails for years & many of you are sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 am

Shady wrote:I've been reading all your PMs & e mails for years & many of you are sick.

Dammit. Knew it would come out.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 am

eddie wrote:
Shady wrote:I've been reading all your PMs & e mails for years & many of you are sick.

Eddie,the last time I made that claim,Quill went bonkers & said he would get the FBI onto me.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 am

Shady wrote:
eddie wrote:

Eddie,the last time I made that claim,Quill went bonkers & said he would get the FBI onto me.

He does seem a tad angry with some people Shady. Watch yourself.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 am

Original Quill wrote:

I've tried to make that clear from the beginning.  He's not two people; he's one person, that we all have known in different places.  Thank god Didge gets it.  Sassy?  She's hopeless.

Quill, it is very unlikely isn't it; that the Stephen you know from 10 years ago is the Stephenmarra who, by sheer luck, happened to end up on Speak Free with you.

Think about it:

You know a Stephen from 2004.
I know a Stephen from 2010 on Sky.
Sky closes end of 2010; we all move to the original ADO- you aren't even on the scene at this point.
Sometime the end of 2011 ADO closes and Inaflap Opens.
The beginning of 2012 Speak Free opens, New ADO also opens.
You joined the new ADO around this time (I don't know if Stephenmarra ever joined ADO).
At this point I have no idea whether you remain in contact with Stephen from 2004.
Sometime in 2012 the place implodes and you, Bee and Lovedust come over to Speak Free.
Stephenmarra, who we have all known on Sky and various forums since joined Speak Free at some point.
And by SHEER COINCIDENCE the Stephenmarra on Sky; who you believe is another Stephen (not a rare name btw) end up on the same forum. 8 years since you were on another forum with this other Stephen and by sheer luck of Sky and numerous off shoots (ADO, ADO2, Electric Sky) all failing. Because had none of that happened you would never have ended up in the same place.

Do you see how far fetched the possibility is. It is very unlikely Stephenmarra is your Stephen  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:00 am

Catman wrote:
lovedust wrote:

One second!

He's been one of the worst on here to promote discord, with his RW targeted attacks, that come straight from the flop cave, he couldn't even be bothered to mention, that most of Drinky's ID's had been exposed on flop, because that would only leave him, and Tess the fucking dog! ::rfth:: 
Fuckin' unbelievable!

A thread about some squabble on a forum I wasn't even on, where I haven't even posted, yet I still get abuse! On looking through the thread I can see that all Didge was doing is trying to keep the peace - waste of time Didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 am

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

One second!

Fuckin' unbelievable!

A thread about some squabble on a forum I wasn't even on, where I haven't even posted, yet I still get abuse!  On looking through the thread I can see that all Didge was doing is trying to keep the peace - waste of time Didge.

Morning Tess

Most rational people could see that but to be honest Tess I think many are just embarrassed now by his pissed delusional abusive rants constantly at people. He really made himself look once again a right wally here with again irrational abuse thrown your way, to the point clearly he has some warped obsession with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Tess. wrote:
Fuckin' unbelievable!

A thread about some squabble on a forum I wasn't even on, where I haven't even posted, yet I still get abuse!  On looking through the thread I can see that all Didge was doing is trying to keep the peace - waste of time Didge.

Morning Tess

Most rational people could see that but to be honest Tess I think many are just embarrassed now by his pissed delusional abusive rants constantly at people. He really made himself look once again a right wally here with again irrational abuse thrown your way, to the point clearly he has some warped obsession with you.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t2985-freedom-of-choice-to-accept-or-refuse-treatments

Wanker.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:20 am

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Morning Tess

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t2985-freedom-of-choice-to-accept-or-refuse-treatments

Wanker.  Razz 

Bless, I do not deny getting annoyed sometimes and to throwing abuse sometimes, but you do it daily and again abuse Tess, when she was not even posting on this, showing you have some warped obsession with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:27 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Wanker.  Razz 

Bless, I do not deny getting annoyed sometimes and to throwing abuse sometimes, but you do it daily and again abuse Tess, when she was not even posting on this, showing you have some warped obsession with her.

No obsession at all.
You and Tess the dog frequently jump on me on threads, bring up my name.
So stop whinging wanker.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 am

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No obsession at all.
You and Tess the dog frequently jump on me on threads, bring up my name.
So stop whinging wanker.  Razz 

No all we do is comment when you are abusive, which is daily from you, I guess you have made an early start on Johnny Daniels this morning

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

cyclops   Many people can often seem to spend so much time contemplating their own navels, that they end up pee'ing all over their own feet...

Fortunately for us lone wolves, we don't see the need to waste too much time on such introspections..

You kiddies really do need to get outside more, get down and get your paws into the earth.  :.3chuthluL/:
Does you keep bees?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Quill, it is very unlikely isn't it; that the Stephen you know from 10 years ago is the Stephenmarra who, by sheer luck, happened to end up on Speak Free with you.

Think about it:

You know a Stephen from 2004.
I know a Stephen from 2010 on Sky.
Sky closes end of 2010; we all move to the original ADO- you aren't even on the scene at this point.
Sometime the end of 2011 ADO closes and Inaflap Opens.
The beginning of 2012 Speak Free opens, New ADO also opens.
You joined the new ADO around this time (I don't know if Stephenmarra ever joined ADO).
At this point I have no idea whether you remain in contact with Stephen from 2004.
Sometime in 2012 the place implodes and you, Bee and Lovedust come over to Speak Free.
Stephenmarra, who we have all known on Sky and various forums since joined Speak Free at some point.
And by SHEER COINCIDENCE the Stephenmarra on Sky; who you believe is another Stephen (not a rare name btw) end up on the same forum. 8 years since you were on another forum with this other Stephen and by sheer luck of Sky and numerous off shoots (ADO, ADO2, Electric Sky) all failing. Because had none of that happened you would never have ended up in the same place.

Do you see how far fetched the possibility is. It is very unlikely Stephenmarra is your Stephen  Wink 

Voice of reason Les. It's like saying to a judge, I met a man called Stephen in 2004 who did this. The man in the dock your honour has the same name, so he must be the same person. Of course, let's not take into account that the first man I met had the name Stephen IRL, and this Stephen is just a name he uses on the internet.

Bloody good logical lawyer, not.

We know that the Stephen he is talking about is a real dodgy character, Stephenmarra is NOT called Stephen IRL and is a very nice bloke, so here we have a lawyer using the daftest argument and linking the two with his obsession. Defamation of Character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:31 pm

lovedust wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Agreed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:03 pm

I do have undisclosed information regarding this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Stephenmarra stands accused by Quill of running an international computer hacking ring. Quill, if you have any evidence now would be a great time to produce. If not these allegations should be withdrawn once and for all - and an apology might be in order?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:58 pm

lovedust wrote:Stephenmarra stands accused by Quill of running an international computer hacking ring. Quill, if you have any evidence now would be a great time to produce. If not these allegations should be withdrawn once and for all - and an apology might be in order?

Running an international computer hacking ring ?   Shocked  I don't know whether to be insulted or flattered that  Quill thinks I'm computer  savvy enough  for such a venture.  ::smthg:: 
Honestly Quill you're making a prat of yourself and totally pissing me off, if you think I'm  this guy, report me to the authority, I've got nowt to hide or shut the fuck up.
Thanks for the comments guys  I love you    much appreciated this is just starting to get silly.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Well, lets just hope after reading all that lot, Quill finds some sense and a conscience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:56 pm

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Off_to12 This thread is about sausages The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Bbq_211 Yum! ::D::The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Giggl166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:55 pm

lovedust wrote:Stephenmarra stands accused by Quill of running an international computer hacking ring. Quill, if you have any evidence now would be a great time to produce. If not these allegations should be withdrawn once and for all - and an apology might be in order?

Seems Quill would rather say away than 'man up' and apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Anyone got a loudhailer to call Quill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:41 pm

feelthelove wrote:The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Off_to12 This thread is about sausages The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Bbq_211 Yum! ::D::The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Giggl166

yes indeed it is....had a lovely one for breakfast from the stock on the B&B where I stayed...and bacon ohhhhh the bacon...lovely trip...Leeds is smashing, the dales STUNNING beyond belief. Had a proper carvery with his leeds niece and great nieces and nephew but sad to report - The Yorkshire puddings were NOT GOOD - pfft I can do better than that but all in all a sad but wonderful journey.

Am beyond tired. I only tried to go the wrong way once - you are all safe to go back to that general area. The circle of life is completed. He has a great view up there! xxxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:45 pm

What a lovely place to do it. Shame about the yorkshire pudding though! I expect you are drained now, take some time for yourself, you have done so much for everyone else xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 am

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Then this is there problem, allow them to decide if they wish to resolve it or continue to be at logger heads.

If people continue to reply and make remarks, then of course it will continue, but only they can really sort out any difference they have

Well, I said I didn't want to respond.  It seems that you and Stephen are bending over backward to keep this going.

The simple fact is that Victor tacitly admitted that Stephenmara was Stephen Reay. And, you can see for yourself...he's still the same asshole.

Now I suggest you get some sleep sassy.  You're too old to be carrying on like this.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:22 am

Shady wrote:
eddie wrote:

I never said anything like that Shady. At least not that I remember.

I have notified the FBI about some events on the web. But the truth is, they are not really interested. They hack people themselves.

Privacy is a thing of the past.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:53 am

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Off_to12 This thread is about sausages The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Bbq_211 Yum! ::D::The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Giggl166

yes indeed it is....had a lovely one for breakfast from the stock on the B&B where I stayed...and bacon ohhhhh the bacon...lovely trip...Leeds is smashing, the dales STUNNING beyond belief. Had a proper carvery with his leeds niece and great nieces and nephew but sad to report - The Yorkshire puddings were NOT GOOD - pfft I can do better than that but all in all a sad but wonderful journey.

Am beyond tired. I only tried to go the wrong way once - you are all safe to go back to that general area. The circle of life is completed. He has a great view up there! xxxx

Glad it went well Cass, it sounds beautiful.  Get some rest, you need to take care of yourself too.  There's an awful lot more sausages out there to be eaten before you go home!!!  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, I said I didn't want to respond.  It seems that you and Stephen are bending over backward to keep this going.

The simple fact is that Victor tacitly admitted that Stephenmara was Stephen Reay.  And, you can see for yourself...he's still the same asshole.

Now I suggest you get some sleep sassy.  You're too old to be carrying on like this.

OK Quill,
As long as you don't link it to "marra"  because it's not fucking me, you can post about this other Stephen until your hart's content. As long as Ben agrees to it.
Go for it Quill because I don't know who or what he is and mores to the point I don't care ! as long as it's not linked to "marra"
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Well Stephen, it seems he really is too stupid to see that not all people with the name Stephen are the same person. Frankly, if he was my lawyer he would have to pay me! As for me being too old, rather a stupid comment coming from someone older than me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Sassy wrote:Well Stephen, it seems he really is too stupid to see that not all people with the name Stephen are the same person.   Frankly, if he was my lawyer he would have to pay me!    As for me being too old, rather a stupid comment coming from someone older than me.
 ::smthg::   ::lightsab::  (Sorry Quill)  :<:i}:
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well Stephen, it seems he really is too stupid to see that not all people with the name Stephen are the same person.   Frankly, if he was my lawyer he would have to pay me!    As for me being too old, rather a stupid comment coming from someone older than me.
 ::smthg::   ::lightsab::  (Sorry Quill)  :<:i}:

Think this might be more appropriate  ::troll:: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:42 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Cass wrote:

Glad it went well Cass, it sounds beautiful.  Get some rest, you need to take care of yourself too.  There's an awful lot more sausages out there to be eaten before you go home!!!  I love you xxx

had a nap but I can't really rest until I go home (yeah like that will happen lol)...I phoned Mr. C and junior this morning - ended up in floods silly ole me....was lovely to hear them but not best pleased I woke them up - I said your phone alarm has been already going off for 15 minutes already - it went off again in the background LOL....silly boys. I said hello too the to dog and one of the cats. Junior had a good tournament this weekend but they lost in the final 1-0 but in the very first game he scored a cracker into the top right corner from 25 yards out. Oi Les, want him for Man City? LOL

tomorrow busy again with house valuation, stamp and various collection valuations, returning the motability car, picking up the proper death certificate and at some point have to find Liverpool stuff for junior, already got Norwich stuff for senior and a few treats for Mr. C but the most important thing tonight is.............

INDIAN FOOD.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

had a nap but I can't really rest until I go home (yeah like that will happen lol)...I phoned Mr. C and junior this morning - ended up in floods silly ole me....was lovely to hear them but not best pleased I woke them up - I said your phone alarm has been already going off for 15 minutes already - it went off again in the background LOL....silly boys. I said hello too the to dog and one of the cats. Junior had a good tournament this weekend but they lost in the final 1-0 but in the very first game he scored a cracker into the top right corner from 25 yards out. Oi Les, want him for Man City? LOL

tomorrow busy again with house valuation, stamp and various collection valuations, returning the motability car, picking up the proper death certificate and at some point have to find Liverpool stuff for junior, already got Norwich stuff for senior and a few treats for Mr. C but the most important thing tonight is.............

INDIAN FOOD.

I think when you get back Me Lady, you deserve a holiday, make sure all the boys back home chip in to help, you could do with a few days having your feet up and get some long overdue time to relax.

Best wishes to all your family Me Lady

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

INDIAN FOOD.

Sending you a big virtual hug Cass The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Hug_437xxx

Sometimes it's easier to hold it together when you are being the rock for everyone around you and there is so much to do.  If you're anything like me it'll hit you hard when the practical things are done and you are back home.  When it does please please allow yourself time to grieve  Sad You have Mr C, Junior and Senior who will all be there to pick you up and replace the pieces  I love you xxxxxxx

As for Indian food, lovely The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Yum14 No sausages tonight then??? Has BigAndy put you off???  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:38 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

I think when you get back Me Lady, you deserve a holiday, make sure all the boys back home chip in to help, you could do with a few days having your feet up and get some long overdue time to relax.

Best wishes to all your family Me Lady

xx

cheers hon x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Sending you a big virtual hug Cass The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Hug_437xxx

Sometimes it's easier to hold it together when you are being the rock for everyone around you and there is so much to do.  If you're anything like me it'll hit you hard when the practical things are done and you are back home.  When it does please please allow yourself time to grieve  Sad You have Mr C, Junior and Senior who will all be there to pick you up and replace the pieces  I love you xxxxxxx

As for Indian food, lovely The "PM" Underground....... - Page 4 Yum14 No sausages tonight then??? Has BigAndy put you off???  Razz

:heart30: 

i KNOW....no thank goodness he hasn't, but i did have some of last week's smoked ham with melted cheddar on lush brown bread for lunch...tomorrow will be sausages and bacon  ::happ:: the sister has also promised to make another home made cauliflower cheese.

i can always sleep in 2015 lol - actually rest of the year will be interesting as mum wants to be over my side of the pond by christmas so we will wait and see....i don't start back at work until monday -can't wait to see the mess that is my inbox both real and email  Rolling Eyes - so i will have the weekend for cuddles with everyone.

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next