NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "PM" Underground.......

+9
Stephenmarra
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
gerber
Irn Bru
SEXY MAMA
Cass
Raggamuffin
eddie
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 3 Empty The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

......The "PM" Underground....... - Page 3 Wtf_217 Why hide, why not post openly? What have you got to hide, another agenda? The "PM" Underground....... - Page 3 Confus35

Back to top Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 3 Empty Re: The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:06 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I beg to differ, too.  Stephen used to snoop into PMs on Female First.  He sanctioned Aqua for sending a PM about another site to a fellow-poster.  Very jealous, he was.

Tho it may be an extra you have to add on.

Just to clarify: the "Stephen" to whom Quill refers has nothing to do with our own Stephenmarra. Who's a very nice chap.

Ah ! thanks' for that LD kind of you to say,  you're a good un yourself.  I love you  I love you  I love you 
He's not starting all this crap  up again is he ?  I find it all a bit sad and pathetic really.
If I've misread it Quill I apologise, if not, stop making a prat of yourself.   As I'm the only Stephen on the Forum, would you please clarify your post.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Just to clarify: the "Stephen" to whom Quill refers has nothing to do with our own Stephenmarra. Who's a very nice chap.

Ah ! thanks' for that LD kind of you to say,  you're a good un yourself.  I love you  I love you  I love you 
He's not starting all this crap  up again is he ?  I find it all a bit sad and pathetic really.
If I've misread it Quill I apologise, if not, stop making a prat of yourself.   As I'm the only Stephen on the Forum, would you please clarify your post.

Oh I do hope he's not being stupid enough to start that up again, especially after showing himself to be racially prejudiced against Pakistani people on the 'accents' thread, after all his screaming about the TM case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 pm

so not sure where to put this message but kind of have to get it off my chest....and I am getting close to bitch slapping the sister again but hey ho.

I spent some time earlier this evening spooning my stepfather's ashes into a cardboard container.....now there's a sentence I never thought I would have to write......seems mum has now decided to keep a bit back to take with her when she moves....fair play...just wish I had known before hand so could get the funeral home to do it, but hey it's ok - I just had to concentrate very hard to not let tears get mixed up in it or sneeze....probably the most bizarre thing I have ever done....but that's life.

Yesterday when I picked him up, I had a few more errands to run so I took him to the Post Office (for which he did a hell of a lot of business over the years) and the Library cause he loved books and probably helped me to decide to become a librarian. Mum was pleased.

Anyhoos had scampi and chips and scraps (best part really) tonight - no pork  Sad Shocked but I did at breakfast and at lunch we had that smoked ham....delish it was.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Cass wrote:so not sure where to put this message but kind of have to get it off my chest....and I am getting close to bitch slapping the sister again but hey ho.

I spent some time earlier this evening spooning my stepfather's ashes into a cardboard container.....now there's a sentence I never thought I would have to write......seems mum has now decided to keep a bit back to take with her when she moves....fair play...just wish I had known before hand so could get the funeral home to do it, but hey it's ok - I just had to concentrate very hard to not let tears get mixed up in it or sneeze....probably the most bizarre thing I have ever done....but that's life.

Yesterday when I picked him up, I had a few more errands to run so I took him to the Post Office (for which he did a hell of a lot of business over the years) and the Library cause he loved books and probably helped me to decide to become a librarian. Mum was pleased.

Anyhoos had scampi and chips and scraps (best part really) tonight - no pork  Sad Shocked but I did at breakfast and at lunch we had that smoked ham....delish it was.

Oh Cass, so hard.   When we scattered my girl's ashes under the tree, there was just so much of it.   My grandaughter suddenly looked up to the sky and said 'you know Mum, you'd have made this so much easier if you had gone on that diet'!!   We just fell about, even though we cried. You say and do so many weird things at times like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Oh Cass that's a horrid job.
We put my dad's ashes into a big plant pot and planted a shrub in it.
It was a windy kind of day so I'm sure some of my dad skipped up,off the street.....

Glad you had scampi, it's my fave :-)

Glad you feel you can come here too....if it saves your sister getting a slap  Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Cass wrote:so not sure where to put this message but kind of have to get it off my chest....and I am getting close to bitch slapping the sister again but hey ho.

So sorry Cass... That's very sad... Well done for getting through the day. x

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Cass been there only once but been there.......................

Only one words describes the feeling and I apologise in advance " Shit ".............. Someone has to do it, you and I seemed to have the short straws but then again....... maybe we are the stronger from he outside......

Anyway ou can now relax with the knowledge that Stepdad is at peace, mother is coming to peace and you have done all that is humanly possible to do including dripping butter down your chin from too many crumpets.

I only have two friends BTW.

Both still have fathers Ashes .................. Best buddy coming to dinner tomorrow and a fellow Lanacastrian has his Dad's in the sitting room in the sideboard cupboard. Wife finally drew the line when last year - bud decided his Dad was joining them for Christmas dinner and got Ashes form sideboard and put in centre of dining table............... I kid you not. Wife went - well she is still in orbit......

Other buddy has father's Ashes in an urn and kept on top of Rabbit hutch in garage............. Says hello everyday as Rabbit is fed and watered......

My own
He went up Holcombe Hill to Peel Tower and is happy as Larry......................
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Christmas Dinner - love it! I think I will hold off breaking down till i get home to Mr. C god love him - won't know whats hit him but I am taking him jelly babies. I can only say I know what you have gone through. Shit is correct but had to be done right?

Forgive if I have already said this, but we are taking him home to Yorkshire and sprinkling him near Leeds. Also going to take a trip round as I have never been with family to see where he was born, and the stepbros etc...and meeting up with his niece and nephews and families for a pub lunch so should be good - and stopping by on sunday to see my sis and bro in law and their boys....then back to nose to the grindstone for a few more days. And more pork products.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Just so you know - you all ROCK....this whole ordeal has been made a bit more bearable by me being able to come on and here and let loose so a huge MWAH to you all xxxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Cass wrote:Christmas Dinner - love it! I think I will hold off breaking down till i get home to Mr. C god love him - won't know whats hit him but I am taking him jelly babies. I can only say I know what you have gone through. Shit is correct but had to be done right?

Forgive if I have already said this, but we are taking him home to Yorkshire and sprinkling him near Leeds. Also going to take a trip round as I have never been with family to see where he was born, and the stepbros etc...and meeting up with his niece and nephews and families for a pub lunch so should be good - and stopping by on sunday to see my sis and bro in law and their boys....then back to nose to the grindstone for a few more days. And more pork products.

Enjoy the road trip.. but beware of the Scratchings.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:28 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:Christmas Dinner - love it! I think I will hold off breaking down till i get home to Mr. C god love him - won't know whats hit him but I am taking him jelly babies. I can only say I know what you have gone through. Shit is correct but had to be done right?

too late crossed off me list...as well as crackling....I am going to TRY and take home some goose fat and some local beef dripping in a old goosefat jar....wish me luck x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

too late crossed off me list...as well as crackling....I am going to TRY and take home some goose fat and some local beef dripping in a old goosefat jar....wish me luck x

They will all be after your roast taters Cass. You are doing really well, your family must be so glad that they have you to lean on. Afterwards you can go home and lean on hubby xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
Cass wrote:

They will all be after your roast taters Cass.   You are doing really well, your family must be so glad that they have you to lean on.   Afterwards you can go home and lean on hubby xx

cheers hon - so you and the gerbs are in charge of having a whip round for my bail if I get busted ok?
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Cass wrote:
Sassy wrote:

They will all be after your roast taters Cass.   You are doing really well, your family must be so glad that they have you to lean on.   Afterwards you can go home and lean on hubby xx

cheers hon - so you and the gerbs are in charge of having a whip round for my bail if I get busted ok?

Absolutely!   My avatar is a painting I did to signify her turning into a butterfly from the chrysalis she was and the fact she was free of the pain. I mixed a very tiny bit of her ashes in with the paint.   Weird I know, but it means part of her is always in the room with me.

Last edited by Sassy on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Cass wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yep I'm in......

£1 for Cass........ Best bit will Dogman whatever he is called form Hawaii with his lovely large wife come over and to get the bond.. We might be on the telly honey bunch.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
Cass wrote:

Absolutely!   My avatar is a painting I did to signify her turning into a butterfly from the chrysalis she was and the fact she was free of the pain.  I mixed a very tiny bit of her ashes in with the paint.   Weird I know, but it means part of her is always in the room with me.

That is the loveliest thing.....................
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:43 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Absolutely!   My avatar is a painting I did to signify her turning into a butterfly from the chrysalis she was and the fact she was free of the pain.  I mixed a very tiny bit of her ashes in with the paint.   Weird I know, but it means part of her is always in the room with me.

That is the loveliest thing.....................

agreed!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:44 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:

Yep I'm in......

£1 for Cass........  Best bit will Dogman whatever he is called form Hawaii with his lovely large wife come over and to get the bond..  We might be on the telly honey bunch.......

I see, so you want me to skip bail so Dogbreath and the evil blonde will come over and hunt me down and you lose your dosh just sos you can meet him and be on telly?

sounds like a plan to me
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:44 pm

It helped make me feel a bit better xxx

Your trip round seeing everyone is a really good idea Cass, it sounds a bit like a celebration of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

Yep I'm in......

£1 for Cass........  Best bit will Dogman whatever he is called form Hawaii with his lovely large wife come over and to get the bond..  We might be on the telly honey bunch.......

I see, so you want me to skip bail so Dogbreath and the evil blonde will come over and hunt me down and you lose your dosh just sos you can meet him and be on telly?

sounds like a plan to me

Do you think she's got a crush? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Sassy wrote:
Cass wrote:

sounds like a plan to me

Maybe with English crumpets dripping with butter, bacon, curry from a take away........winning the sweets ( Booby prize ) in the pub quiz, loving the cool sensual rain, Sunday roasts............. Theme running here....... Sassy it seems to be all about food.....

pig pig LOL
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:53 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Maybe with English crumpets dripping with butter, bacon, curry from a take away........winning the sweets ( Booby prize ) in the pub quiz, loving the cool sensual rain, Sunday roasts.............  Theme running here....... Sassy it seems to be all about food.....

pig pig LOL

you see through me so easily  :<:i}: 
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:54 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Maybe with English crumpets dripping with butter, bacon, curry from a take away........winning the sweets ( Booby prize ) in the pub quiz, loving the cool sensual rain, Sunday roasts.............  Theme running here....... Sassy it seems to be all about food.....

pig pig LOL

And why not, away from hubby, so no sex, concentrate on the next best thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:23 pm

m'k adieu me lovely peeps....long day and I am doing the driving.

drive on the left, drive on the left, drive on the left...........
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Cass wrote:m'k adieu me lovely peeps....long day and I am doing the driving.

drive on the left, drive on the left, drive on the left...........

Oh please remember!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:23 am

Cass wrote:Just so you know - you all ROCK....this whole ordeal has been made a bit more bearable by me being able to come on and here and let loose so a huge MWAH to you all xxxx

You're the best Cass xxx
I know you stole my cookies and stuff but you're still great. Stay strong and know we are all here for you xxx
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:35 am

Cass

You have given us so much pleasure, humour and reality over the years, but you have now given me and i would like to think I can speak for all who know you ............. Something so special over the last few weeks. You have allowed us to share in your grief and your pain.

Both of which are very private. I feel honoured that we can share and without meeting each other X 50 + members

You are a superstar. My one regret is you will be returning home and i will not have the pleasure of meeting you in person.

Gods speed

gerbs

xx
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:03 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
The "PM Underground" can be a dark, fearsome and sinister place.

It often raises my hackles, ere I find myself chasing the odd trolls and rabbits back down their holes and into their "PM Underground" lairs.  

Welcome aboard, wolf!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:58 am

Stephenmarra wrote:
lovedust wrote:

It seems that you and Sassy have a problem. For me to respond would be gratuitous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:04 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

It often raises my hackles, ere I find myself chasing the odd trolls and rabbits back down their holes and into their "PM Underground" lairs.  

Welcome aboard, wolf!

Same for me, LW. Been chatting with you about the Malaysian Airliner, but forgot to welcome you.

So, welcome.  cheers 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:04 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Welcome aboard, wolf!

Welcome back, Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Cass wrote:Just so you know - you all ROCK....this whole ordeal has been made a bit more bearable by me being able to come on and here and let loose so a huge MWAH to you all xxxx

Right back atcha Cass The "PM" Underground....... - Page 3 Mwa13Be thinking of you today, hope it goes ok  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Cass wishing you the best i know it couldn't have been easy xxxx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

It seems that you and Sassy have a problem.  For me to respond would be gratuitous.

Wright !  OK ! to ask   you to explain an ambiguous post is gratuitous, OK let me think about this.Sorry  you still come across as a prat. Sorry !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It seems that you and Sassy have a problem.  For me to respond would be gratuitous.

Wright !  OK ! to ask   you to explain an ambiguous post is gratuitous, OK let me think about this.Sorry  you still come across as a prat. Sorry !

I don't see it as gratuitous (unjustified, without reason). The reason is that Quill spoke of a Stephen who did something nasty. As you are the only Stephen on here, Lovedust just asked him to say that you weren't the Stephen. Now that is a reason, therefore the answer is not gratuitous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Quill, you claimed on this board last month that Stephenmarra and the spiteful, jealous, pm-reading Stephen you keep going on about were one and the same. It's actually quite reasonable for him to ask if that's still what you're claiming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:42 pm

lovedust wrote:Quill, you claimed on this board last month that Stephenmarra and the spiteful, jealous, pm-reading Stephen you keep going on about were one and the same. It's actually quite reasonable for him to ask if that's still what you're claiming.

I think that's a connection that was established on Speak Free, by Victor. By sanctioning me, he admitted the connection between Stephen and Stephen. Otherwise, Victor would have said you're wrong, and walked away...no harm no foul.

@Stephen, you and sassy want to rehash old news. I don't care to revisit it...hence, for me 'to comment would be gratuitous'. If you had anything important to say, i might care about you. But, you're an ignorant fool without the brains god gave a little green apple. And I don't care what you think about me. We've been foes since 2004, FCS. Of course we don't like one another.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
lovedust wrote:Quill, you claimed on this board last month that Stephenmarra and the spiteful, jealous, pm-reading Stephen you keep going on about were one and the same. It's actually quite reasonable for him to ask if that's still what you're claiming.

I think that's a connection that was established on Speak Free, by Victor.  By sanctioning me, he admitted the connection between Stephen and Stephen.  Otherwise, Victor would have said you're wrong, and walked away...no harm no foul.

@Stephen, you and sassy want to rehash old news.  I don't care to revisit it...hence, for me 'to comment would be gratuitous'.  If you had anything important to say, i might care about you.  But, you're an ignorant fool without the brains god gave a little green apple.  And I don't care what you think about me.  We've been foes since 2004, FCS.  Of course we don't like one another.

Christ on a bike, how many more times, even Victor has told you again and again.   You were banned for putting out WHAT YOU THOUGHT was personal information, the intent was there.   With the amount you put out is was lucky that it WASN'T the same Stephen, or I can assure you, Victor would never have let you set a foot back on Speak again because he could have been prosecuted for letting you do it.

Last edited by Sassy on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:05 pm

No, Quill. This is confirmation bias. He banned you so you were right. Had he not banned you, you'd have said "He couldn't ban me because I was right".

You keep bringing this false rumour off. Victor thinks you're factually in error. Beewolf thinks you're factually in error. I think you're factually in error.

Stephenmarra shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable by you on this board in 2014 just because you fell out with a completely different man ten years ago.
Should he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Frankly, if you used an excuse like that in a court of law it would be thrown out. Why the hell should Stephen have to put up with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:12 pm

The Stephnemarra I know is a pretty decent guy, if you want my tuppence worth.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:14 pm

He is, Quill has just got this stupid obsession that makes Stephenmarra's life on any board he is on with Quill, a misery, and it isn't right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Yeah Stephen is great Quill I think you have misunderstood him from the off. I've known Stephen (not personally haha) since being on Sky News forum and he is sound as anything Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Both Stephnemarra and Quill are sound guys, just sometimes people fall out. It is their issue really to resolve if they want to resolve.

It is a shame the site closed down, but then to be a forum owner or moderator makes you hated and liked dependent on the situation based on their own views as to what is right or wrong and to be impossible to be completely unbiased. That is the reality because we are all humans after all and fallible, so sometimes decisions do not go how we ourselves perceive they should, because the views of the owner or moderators can be different to our own.

So yest argue your case, then leave it at that, nothing is going to change the past now, it is done, so best to move on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:Yeah Stephen is great Quill I think you have misunderstood him from the off. I've known Stephen (not personally haha) since being on Sky News forum and he is sound as anything Smile

Thanks Eilzel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:26 pm

It disgusts me that no matter how many times he is told the truth Quill keeps up this pretense. As far as I know, the Stephen he refers to has a criminal record, so keep saying our Stephen is the same one is simply not on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Both Stephnemarra and Quill are sound guys, just sometimes people fall out. It is their issue really to resolve if they want to resolve.

It is a shame the site closed down, but then to be a forum owner or moderator makes you hated and liked dependent on the situation based on their own views as to what is right or wrong and to be impossible to be completely unbiased. That is the reality because we are all humans after all and fallible, so sometimes decisions do not go how we ourselves perceive they should, because the views of the owner or moderators can be different to our own.

So yest argue your case, then leave it at that, nothing is going to change the past now, it is done, so best to move on

This has got nothing to do with Speak, this is here and now, Quill is still saying that Stephenmarra is the same Stephen as the one he knew on Female First, and it is utterly disgusting of him to carry it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Both Stephnemarra and Quill are sound guys, just sometimes people fall out. It is their issue really to resolve if they want to resolve.

This has got nothing to do with Speak, this is here and now, Quill is still saying that Stephenmarra is the same Stephen as the one he knew on Female First, and it is utterly disgusting of him to carry it on.

Then this is there problem, allow them to decide if they wish to resolve it or continue to be at logger heads.

If people continue to reply and make remarks, then of course it will continue, but only they can really sort out any difference they have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Then this is there problem, allow them to decide if they wish to resolve it or continue to be at logger heads.

If people continue to reply and make remarks, then of course it will continue, but only they can really sort out any difference they have

No, we have asked Quill to stop and admit that he is talking about a different person. He refuses to, and unlike last time, we are not going to allow Stephen to put up with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next