NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "PM" Underground.......

+9
Stephenmarra
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
gerber
Irn Bru
SEXY MAMA
Cass
Raggamuffin
eddie
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Empty The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

......The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Wtf_217 Why hide, why not post openly? What have you got to hide, another agenda? The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Confus35

Back to top Go down

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Empty Re: The "PM" Underground.......

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Sending you a big virtual hug Cass The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Hug_437xxx

Sometimes it's easier to hold it together when you are being the rock for everyone around you and there is so much to do.  If you're anything like me it'll hit you hard when the practical things are done and you are back home.  When it does please please allow yourself time to grieve  Sad You have Mr C, Junior and Senior who will all be there to pick you up and replace the pieces  I love you xxxxxxx

As for Indian food, lovely The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Yum14 No sausages tonight then??? Has BigAndy put you off???  Razz

:heart30: 

i KNOW....no thank goodness he hasn't, but i did have some of last week's smoked ham with melted cheddar on lush brown bread for lunch...tomorrow will be sausages and bacon  ::happ:: the sister has also promised to make another home made cauliflower cheese.

i can always sleep in 2015 lol - actually rest of the year will be interesting as mum wants to be over my side of the pond by christmas so we will wait and see....i don't start back at work until monday -can't wait to see the mess that is my inbox both real and email  Rolling Eyes - so i will have the weekend for cuddles with everyone.

Aww you're going to miss all these food treats when you go home!  Get an extra case and take back as much as you can  I love you xxx

My Hubby has relatives in the States and they always ask for twiglets, extra mature cheddar cheese, granary bread, gravy, Quavers, Fruit Pastilles, Cadburys Mini Eggs, the list is endless  lol! 

Great your Mum is coming over, a new beginning The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Hug51x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Cass, just let me know and I will send you emergency sausage parcels x
The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Food_smilie_sausage

Will be lovely to have your mum there x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Hope you get a supply of sausages once you are back home Cass, and this next paragraph doesn't refer to you.

So, was the opening post about pm's re sausages, or are there two people desperately trying to stop Quill having to answer for his treatment of Stephen. Stephen who I might add, they welcomed with open arms and say they like. Perhaps the pm's in question were Quill's, trying to get his little posse in order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Aint got a flippin clue what this thread's about.

I do like the odd sausage though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Aint got a flippin clue what this thread's about.

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Well, apparently the opening post didn't say what it was about either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Sassy wrote:

ftl started the thread to raise the issue of people pursuing "hidden agenda" in "the pm underground".

Quill then took the opportunity to say stephenmarra is a bad
'un because he really dislikes a stephen he met in 2004 and stephenmarra's real name is stephen. Although it would now appear to transpire that it isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:48 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sassy wrote:

ftl started the thread to raise the issue of people pursuing "hidden agenda" in "the pm underground".

Quill then took the opportunity to say stephenmarra is a bad
'un because he really dislikes a stephen he met in 2004 and stephenmarra's real name is stephen. Although it would now appear to transpire that it isn't.

And of course Quill won't back down and apologise and keeps putting forward a case so full of holes a Judge would throw it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:53 pm

And others keep making the same posts to try and stir it up again. Stephen has has his say Quill has had his say. Time to move along folks, nothing to be gained by stirring this up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Now I wonder why Quill has been buttering up some people over the last few days? I can hear the sound of thundering hooves LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 pm

NemsAgain wrote:And others keep making the same posts to try and stir it up again. Stephen has has his say Quill has had his say. Time to move along folks, nothing to be gained by stirring this up again.

Like you are always doing, Liverpool gurl, you are nothing but an empty Mc Donalds paper cup, discarded on a Liverpool street!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Cass, just let me know and I will send you emergency sausage parcels x

I luvs you girlies xxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Cass, just let me know and I will send you emergency sausage parcels x

I luvs you girlies xxx

Well it would be a sad world if you couldnt rely on a mate for a sausage parcel !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:And others keep making the same posts to try and stir it up again. Stephen has has his say Quill has had his say. Time to move along folks, nothing to be gained by stirring this up again.

Like you are always doing, Liverpool gurl, you are nothing but an empty Mc Donalds paper cup, discarded on a Liverpool street!  Razz 

Is that really necessary?
You have already been told once tonight by Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Cass wrote:

I luvs you girlies xxx

Well it would be a sad world if you couldnt rely on a mate for a sausage parcel !

this is true....anyway pet pills kicking in....just off phone to one of my dearest mates IRL, had a good boo hoo, indian has gone down a treat so off to noddy land busy day tomorrow...I should have had you go down the shop to pick out junior junior's treats LOL but there is a big place here where I can at least get him a Stevie G postcard and little bits...night darling xxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

this is true....anyway pet pills kicking in....just off phone to one of my dearest mates IRL, had a good boo hoo, indian has gone down a treat so off to noddy land busy day tomorrow...I should have had you go down the shop to pick out junior junior's treats LOL but there is a big place here where I can at least get him a Stevie G postcard and little bits...night darling xxx

Night love, I didnt know he was Stevie G fan! when you are home and have had a chance to catch your breath we will have to see what I can send him xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 pm

He is #8 on all his teams as is his brother...even though he is acanaries fan and they support Scotland - they have always said he's a cracker...night xxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Cass wrote:He is #8 on all his teams as is his brother...even though he is  acanaries fan and they support Scotland - they have always said he's a cracker...night xxx

Night xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 pm

It was stirred up when yet another little seed was sown against stephenmarra earlier in this thread ( this time he's supposedly a jealous, untrustworthy sort who secretly spies on people's pm's); what's to be gained - quite obviously - is the stoppage of these unwarranted attacks for good. Did you know stephenmarra left speakfree because they made him so uncomfortable?

Please explain why someone should have to put up with continued attacks against their character just because another poster bears a decade-old grudge against a completely different man?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

You can fuck right off Liverpool gurl.

I have highlighted your crap, couldn't give a fuck what you say, or what he says TBF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:34 am

Liverpool gurl is a massive stirrer on here, along with the idiot Didge....And Tess the fucking dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

Sassy wrote:Hope you get a supply of sausages once you are back home Cass, and this next paragraph doesn't refer to you.

So, was the opening post about pm's re sausages, or are there two people desperately trying to stop Quill having to answer for his treatment of Stephen.   Stephen who I might add, they welcomed with open arms and say they like.   Perhaps the pm's in question were Quill's, trying to get his little posse in order.

Sassy it seems obvious to me that this was one of those threads done in the heat of the moment seeing as the OP has not responded to the first few posts.

The Stephenmarra stuff happened after FTL made the initial post and to be fair to her, I don't think she'd have got involved in it all?

Anyway it's turned into a sausage fest now lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 am

cyclops 

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 am

Talking of sausages...

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:53 am

Angry Cat

over reacting woofitz

Monkey Trolling both  tongue  tongue  tongue 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:53 am

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:04 am

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:11 am

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Laughing....Troll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:14 am

Trollcass!

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 am

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:44 am

Forgot, that they got the witch Thatcher on there!

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:02 am

I think it was all started on this thread by Mogs (Lovedust), who made it the point to remind us...  

Lovedust wrote:
Just to clarify: the "Stephen" to whom Quill refers has nothing to do with our own Stephenmarra. Who's a very nice chap.

Then it was picked up by Stephenmara:

Stephenmara wrote:
Ah ! thanks' for that LD kind of you to say,  you're a good un yourself.          
He's not starting all this crap  up again is he ?  I find it all a bit sad and pathetic really.
If I've misread it Quill I apologise, if not, stop making a prat of yourself.   As I'm the only Stephen on the Forum, would you please clarify your post.

My response was: "to respond would be gratuitous."

Quill wrote:
It seems that you and Sassy have a problem. For me to respond would be gratuitous.

Clearly, I was reluctant, as it was my desire to put the subject behind me for the sake of peace on Ben's board.

Then Stephen twice begged me in to comment, with sassy milling about like a yipper dog.  Lol

Stephenmara wrote:No. 1: Wright !  OK ! to ask   you to explain an ambiguous post is gratuitous, OK let me think about this.Sorry  you still come across as a prat. Sorry !

No. 2: Quill thinks I'm computer  savvy enough  for such a venture.    
Honestly Quill you're making a prat of yourself and totally pissing me off, if you think I'm  this guy, report me to the authority, I've got nowt to hide or shut the fuck up.

Stephen is good at running away, as you point out Mogi.  Gone now, he did the same thing at Speak Free.

Last edited by Original Quill on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:46 am

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Zorro1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:54 am

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFxkioEolp4jcnWL-yzZcA-gIebv7ghNEUTPx1QUoPh3AiG0oQ

Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:55 am

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

I have highlighted your crap, couldn't give a fuck what you say, or what he says TBF!

I'm sorry to hear that, but I can change that in a hurry.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:56 am

The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 9k=

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Catman wrote:

If you want, but things have always moved on, an on, an on....Where Sky ex forums have been concerned!

Perhaps you could get JD to put another poll on, or something Rolling Eyes 

I didn't come that high, apart from the multi ID issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:47 am

Catman wrote:Trollcass!

Laughing 

Are you kidding me??? How is Cass a troll?
She's said goodbye to a loved one recently and comes here for light relief and you call her a troll?
What has she ever done to you?

Perhaps you should grow the fuck up!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:00 am

eddie wrote:

Laughing 

She's said goodbye to a loved one recently and comes here for light relief and you call her a troll?

Perhaps you should  grow the fuck up!

Everyone mildly to the right of Phil is a troll and is unwelcome Eddie. It is the way of certain posters on here to drive out any posters who do not conform. M'Lud one of the best RW posters has been made to feel as unwelcome as it can possibly get. I can only presume it is because he makes them look like the prats they are.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:32 am

lovedust wrote:

It was stirred up when yet another little seed was sown against stephenmarra earlier in this thread ( this time he's supposedly a jealous, untrustworthy sort who secretly spies on people's pm's); what's to be gained - quite obviously - is the stoppage of these  unwarranted attacks for good. Did you know stephenmarra left speakfree because they made him so uncomfortable?

Please explain why someone should have to put up with continued  attacks against their character just because another poster bears a decade-old grudge against a completely different man?

LD its not Stephen making all these posts though is it?

Im sure both Stephen and Quill are perfectly able to take it to PMs if they wish to thrash it out.

The fact that both of them have had very little to say suggests they have no desire to do so.

Both are perfectly able to speak for them selves too.

Sorry, anyone else commenting is just stirring.

Didnt you and Quill and Bee used to be friends? I know both of them have sung your praises to me.
Yet another friendship ruined. The "PM" Underground....... - Page 5 213872d1391446975-toonies-tummies-2014-smiley_sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:33 am

kevins58 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laughing 

Everyone mildly to the right of Phil is a troll and is unwelcome Eddie. It is the way of certain posters on here to drive out any posters who do not conform. M'Lud one of the best RW posters has been made to feel as unwelcome as it can possibly get. I can only presume it is because he makes them look like the prats they are.

Well you know the old saying.....

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen  Smile 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 am

Morning Eddie

I did not even notice the remarks until you pulled him, utterly unbelievable and disgusting, she never has a bad word about anyone and the fact she is coming here to take her mind off the family loss is clearly lost on this idiot, to then have him be utterly nasty for no reason is beyond contempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 am

I see Phil's reverted to his old MO - constant abuse at what he perceives as vulnerable posters, with the usual spamming of endless stupid Youtubes. He's almost as boring as Andrea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 am

Catman wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

If you want, but things have always moved on, an on, an on....Where Sky ex forums have been concerned!

Perhaps you could get JD to put another poll on, or something Rolling Eyes 

I didn't come that high, apart from the multi ID issues.

So just how high was you when did come then Phil? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 am

guys please, it doesn't bother me one jot although in spite of my self I can't help feeling pity - just the way I am wired. But thanks for thinking of me x

Tess I wish you could have seen some of the horses/ponies on the Yorkshire dales, I wanted them ALL!

It's a glorious day here in East Anglia - hope this finds you all well. just plain old crumpets for breakkie but sausages in toad in the hole for dinner tonight - SHAZAM. Off into Norwich later for some legalese stuff so will be looking for a greasy spoon for a bacon butty for lunch - HOOHAH.

Have a great day one and all xxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:50 am

lovedust wrote:

It was stirred up when yet another little seed was sown against stephenmarra earlier in this thread ( this time he's supposedly a jealous, untrustworthy sort who secretly spies on people's pm's); what's to be gained - quite obviously - is the stoppage of these  unwarranted attacks for good. Did you know stephenmarra left speakfree because they made him so uncomfortable?

Please explain why someone should have to put up with continued  attacks against their character just because another poster bears a decade-old grudge against a completely different man?

I see Quill is still refusing to apologise even though his case has more holes in it than a colander.   What a coward. He's now even pretending that Stephen 'ran away'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sassy on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:50 am

Cass wrote:guys please, it doesn't bother me one jot although in spite of my self I can't help feeling pity - just the way I am wired. But thanks for thinking of me x

Tess I wish you could have seen some of the horses/ponies on the Yorkshire dales, I wanted them ALL!

It's a glorious day here in East Anglia - hope this finds you all well. just plain old crumpets for breakkie but sausages in toad in the hole for dinner tonight - SHAZAM. Off into Norwich later for some legalese stuff so will be looking for a greasy spoon for a bacon butty for lunch - HOOHAH.

Better than all of us me Lady

I still am appalled at his unwarranted attack and it was unjustified.

have a wonderful day, and see you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:04 am

Cass wrote:guys please, it doesn't bother me one jot although in spite of my self I can't help feeling pity - just the way I am wired. But thanks for thinking of me x

Of course folk will think of you Cass, we all have or will lose a loved one, horses are great btw, my sister and step mum had horses, ponies are adorable in particular  I love you  x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 am

eddie wrote:

Laughing 

Perhaps you should realise, that i can say what the fuck i like, just as you like to say the fuck you like.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:38 am

Tess. wrote:I see Phil's reverted to his old MO - constant abuse at what he perceives as vulnerable posters, with the usual spamming of endless stupid Youtubes.  He's almost as boring as Andrea!

Oh look....It's Tess the dog (woof! woof!) and Didge (the liar/wanker) doing their usual trolling of threads.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next