NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

+6
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
nicko
Syl
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 8 Empty Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Hundreds of Muslim parents and their children – dressed up as superheroes – protested outside a primary school in Britain on Thursday against planned lessons on LGBT rights.

More than 200 protesters organized the demonstration against Parkfield Community School in Birmingham over the school program called “No Outsiders” that includes teachings about homosexuality, including same-sex relationships and marriages, and challenges homophobia.

The organizers accused assistant head Andrew Moffatt, who is gay, of promoting LGBT rights against the wishes of the parents, who carried placards reading “Say no to sexualizing children” and “respect and be respected.”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hundreds-of-Muslim-parents-protest-school-in-britain-over-lgbt-curriculum
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 8 Empty Re: Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by nicko Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:34 pm

Got to agree with that H/T !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 8 Empty Re: Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

And how do you get people to accept change when they Believe that those books are the word of their God???

Change the law.   What was OK at the time of Christ, isn't OK now.   Law changes have meant that homosexuals are now not committing any crime or face a death sentence for who they are, women can't be stoned for infidelity, and people are no longer burned at the stake....to name a few.

The Bible, the Koran...whatever Holy book you want to name.  All written by men to control the masses.  Mostly baloney peppered with some wisdom.  

please dont tell me you would seriously consider using legislation to control and dictate and in effect edit religion??

wouldnt that be just a bunch of rules written by men to control the masses?? how would that be any different to religion??? because you say so?? and what would change and who would change it??

the laws against homosexuality were never brought about by religion, the UK is not a theocracy, and yes women still get stoned to death for adultery in plenty of Muslim countries.

what youre talking about isnt getting people to accept change, its forcing them to accept it.

whoooooooooo boy!!!!!!

i hope youre ready for a holy war, because thats what youre talking about starting.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:55 pm

it seems that Muslim trumps gay in the hate crime stakes
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Change the law.   What was OK at the time of Christ, isn't OK now.   Law changes have meant that homosexuals are now not committing any crime or face a death sentence for who they are, women can't be stoned for infidelity, and people are no longer burned at the stake....to name a few.

The Bible, the Koran...whatever Holy book you want to name.  All written by men to control the masses.  Mostly baloney peppered with some wisdom.  

please dont tell me you would seriously consider using legislation to control and dictate and in effect edit religion??  

wouldnt that be just a bunch of rules written by men to control the masses?? how would that be any different to religion??? because you say so?? and what would change and who would change it??

the laws against homosexuality were never brought about by religion, the UK is not a theocracy, and yes women still get stoned to death for adultery in plenty of Muslim countries.

what youre talking about isnt getting people to accept change, its forcing them to accept it.

whoooooooooo boy!!!!!!

i hope youre ready for a holy war, because thats what youre talking about starting.

You're very good at trying to put words into people's mouths, aren't you?

I don't believe in the Bible...or any other written tome purporting to be written by God. That doesn't mean I don't believe in some higher Divine energy...just that I can't be be arsed buying into the dogma created and then manipulated over the ages to suit whoever or whatever male dominated group decided at any given time that humanity should abide by it.

Nobody needs to 'edit' religion. It's doing just fine all on its own in that respect.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:26 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:it seems that Muslim trumps gay in the hate crime stakes

Of course

You got a group of lunatics who are known for murdering innocent teeny boppers at concerts and various other acts of religious terrorism and murder, who is going to tell them "NO"??

The Muslim communitys use of Islamterroism has effectively guaranteed that they are at the top of the intersectional special victim pile of shit

must be galling for the intersectional LBGT mafia who thought Muslims were their buddies in the fight against the white male patriarchy to suddenly find themselves being stabbed in the back.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to eat popcorn and watch the left eat its own

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 8 Images12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:28 am

Thor wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsG-byFIfTY

Posters are warned, that smelly has rated this video clip over 18, with an EDL intellect age of 2.

Laughing

I see nobody could point out anything wrong with this...

Its clear these lessons are beneficial and also fun

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:30 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

whoooooooooo boy!!!!!!

I don't believe in the Bible...or any other written tome purporting to be written by God.   That doesn't mean I don't believe in some higher Divine energy...just that I can't be be arsed buying into the dogma created and then manipulated over the ages to suit whoever or whatever male dominated group decided at any given time that humanity should abide by it.  

Nobody needs to 'edit' religion.  It's doing just fine all on its own in that respect.

Er no

You said "change the law"

That's legislation for religion.

If this thread doesn't demonstrate just how powerful the Muslim mafia is when it comes to getting their own way on things then nothing will.

In case you haven't noticed, Muslims don't play well with others, how are you planning on enforcing this law change??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:34 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I don't believe in the Bible...or any other written tome purporting to be written by God.   That doesn't mean I don't believe in some higher Divine energy...just that I can't be be arsed buying into the dogma created and then manipulated over the ages to suit whoever or whatever male dominated group decided at any given time that humanity should abide by it.  

Nobody needs to 'edit' religion.  It's doing just fine all on its own in that respect.

Er no

You said "change the law"

That's legislation for religion.

If this thread doesn't demonstrate just how powerful the Muslim mafia is when it comes to getting their own way on things then nothing will.

In case you haven't noticed, Muslims don't play well with others, how are you planning on enforcing this law change??

No that is you being pig shit ignorant as per usual

No where did she claim to have laws changed to legislate religions

You just invented that in your own warped delusional view point

The reality is the these few hundred Muslim parents have not got their way.

The lessons have only been delayed and not stopped. 

Which also for the record, they are supported by Christians and Jews. Are they a mafia also to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:55 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:it seems that Muslim trumps gay in the hate crime stakes

Of course

You got a group of lunatics who are known for murdering innocent teeny boppers at concerts and various other acts of religious terrorism and murder, who is going to tell them "NO"??

The Muslim communitys use of Islamterroism has effectively guaranteed that they are at the top of the intersectional special victim pile of shit

must be galling for the intersectional LBGT mafia who thought Muslims were their buddies in the fight against the white male patriarchy to suddenly find themselves being stabbed in the back.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to eat popcorn and watch the left eat its own

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 8 Images12

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm

He reasons this so well and its very apt for this debate

Defnately worth a watch

If you've watched my channel for any length of time, you'll know that I believe strongly in the principle of secularism. In education and politics especially, religion has an unwarranted influence over the lives of those who do not share the faith, which to me is an injustice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73q2P7EgTvk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:12 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-47536752

An OFSTED report has found all lesson in The Outsiders programme are age-appropriate and cover a range of issues including religions, disabilities, ethinicity and different marriages. 'Age appropriate' being the key words there.

I don't know some people think is being taught to 5 year olds but evidently they are wrong (some would say obviously, and that anyone thinking 'inappropriate'things were being taught to young children were rather overreacting/stupid).

The real reason for the majority of the opposition to the LGBT aspect of this is PAINFULLY obvious Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:12 am

Eilzel wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-47536752

An OFSTED report has found all lesson in The Outsiders programme are age-appropriate and cover a range of issues including religions, disabilities, ethinicity and different marriages. 'Age appropriate' being the key words there.

I don't know some people think is being taught to 5 year olds but evidently they are wrong (some would say obviously, and that anyone thinking 'inappropriate'things were being taught to young children were rather overreacting/stupid).

The real reason for the majority of the opposition to the LGBT aspect of this is PAINFULLY obvious Rolling Eyes

Yes, the real reason. Is they have downloaded the TommyBiblicalQuranicbot homophobic app to their phones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8