NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the strictest school in Britain? Hundreds of pupils are put into isolation and forced to wear shaming signs around their necks for trivial offences such as looking at a clock and having over-shiny shoes

5 posters

Go down

Is this the strictest school in Britain? Hundreds of pupils are put into isolation and forced to wear shaming signs around their necks for trivial offences such as looking at a clock and having over-shiny shoes   Empty Is this the strictest school in Britain? Hundreds of pupils are put into isolation and forced to wear shaming signs around their necks for trivial offences such as looking at a clock and having over-shiny shoes

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 pm

[*]Strict new rules have been set at Merchants Academy in Withywood, Bristol
[*]Badly dressed pupils wear tags saying: 'I have 24 hours to sort out my uniform'
[*]Parents say as many as 100 children have been kept in isolation for minor issues
[*]There are fears the keep so many pupils out of the classroom will affect learning

A school where 'hundreds' of students have been put into isolation and others have been forced to wear humiliating tags has been branded 'the strictest in Britain' by furious parents. The hardline behaviour policy at Merchants' Academy, in Withywood, Bristol, includes kids being punished for having shoes which are too shiny, tapping tables and looking at the clock. Pupils who flout rules have been forced to wear lanyards stating 'I have 24 hours to sort out my uniform'. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4702896/Is-strictest-school-Britain.html#ixzz4n60mF2EH 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Is this the strictest school in Britain? Hundreds of pupils are put into isolation and forced to wear shaming signs around their necks for trivial offences such as looking at a clock and having over-shiny shoes   Empty Re: Is this the strictest school in Britain? Hundreds of pupils are put into isolation and forced to wear shaming signs around their necks for trivial offences such as looking at a clock and having over-shiny shoes

Post by Andy Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Didn't  the Nazis force people to wear bracelets and lanyards?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Is this the strictest school in Britain? Hundreds of pupils are put into isolation and forced to wear shaming signs around their necks for trivial offences such as looking at a clock and having over-shiny shoes   Empty Re: Is this the strictest school in Britain? Hundreds of pupils are put into isolation and forced to wear shaming signs around their necks for trivial offences such as looking at a clock and having over-shiny shoes

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:28 pm

pffft...i'd say its being run by leftys...afterall being scrufy (i.e. NOT having shiney shoes) is a lefty trait innit....and of course being tidily dressed and well turned out is an "elitist" thing isnt it...

wonder if the next step is having to wear a lable for doing well in your studies....cos of course its "good to be fick innit" is the lefty mantra....cant have anyone standing out and above the herd can we...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:20 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Lord Foul wrote:pffft...i'd say its being run by leftys...afterall being scrufy (i.e. NOT having shiney shoes) is a lefty trait innit....and of course being tidily dressed and well turned out is an "elitist" thing isnt it...

Haha...a lot of loose associations there, vic. Most liberals I know wear button-down shirts, and tennies.

Victor wrote:wonder if the next step is having to wear a lable for doing well in your studies....cos of course its "good to be fick innit" is the lefty mantra....cant have anyone standing out and above the herd can we...

The standard is wearing the phi-beta-kappa key. Lefties don't necessarily renounce the spirit of standing out, it's just that they are too busy using their heads to bother with symbols.

Symbols and awards are usually for fat-cat conservatives, who have long since gone to sleep on their purpose in life.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:pffft...i'd say its being run by leftys...afterall being scrufy (i.e. NOT having shiney shoes) is a lefty trait innit....and of course being tidily dressed and well turned out is an "elitist" thing isnt it...

Haha...a lot of loose associations there, vic.  Most liberals I know wear button-down shirts, and tennies.

Victor wrote:wonder if the next step is having to wear a lable for doing well in your studies....cos of course its "good to be fick innit" is the lefty mantra....cant have anyone standing out and above the herd can we...

The standard is wearing the phi-beta-kappa key.  Lefties don't necessarily renounce the spirit of standing out, it's just that they are too busy using their heads to bother with symbols.  

Symbols and awards are usually for fat-cat conservatives, who have long since gone to sleep on their purpose in life.

I think you miss (represent) the point....wearing the lable is not an award...its a punishment.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Haha...a lot of loose associations there, vic.  Most liberals I know wear button-down shirts, and tennies.

The standard is wearing the phi-beta-kappa key.  Lefties don't necessarily renounce the spirit of standing out, it's just that they are too busy using their heads to bother with symbols.  

I think you miss (represent) the point....wearing the lable is not an award...its a punishment.....

No...I turned the point.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 pm

and failed...

the whole point surely is that kid(kids?) thus punished for "too shiney shoes"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:34 pm

wonder if the next step is having to wear a lable for doing well in your studies....cos of course its "good to be fick innit" is the lefty mantra....cant have anyone standing out and above the herd can we...

geek

Those "lefties" that you associate with over there must be a uniquely eccentric lot, Victor...

Doesn't sound anything like the "left wing" in this part of the world..

The scruffy, uncouth and "lowest denominator" mob down here tends to be more uncaring and apolitical, rather than genuine left- or right-leaning politically, while a clear sub-group of "scruffy" yobboes are most likely the ones voting for the extreme right-wing xenophobe parties like One Nation.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down