NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools

4 posters

Go down

Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools Empty Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Schools inspectors have expressed "extreme concern" about the number of children being taught in illegal schools.

One hundred suspected unregistered schools have been identified by inspectors since a team was set up in January to look into the problem.

In April, 350 children were found at seven suspected schools given warning notices by inspectors in Birmingham, London, Luton, Staffordshire and Wolverhampton.

In a letter to Education Secretary Nicky Morgan, Ofsted chief Sir Michael Wilshaw warned: "The evidence that they have gathered so far during this short period firmly reinforces my belief that there are many more children hidden away from the view of the authorities in unregistered schools across the country than previously thought.

"What we have found so far is likely to represent only a small proportion of the illegal schools operating across the country. Inspectors are hearing about suspected new cases every week."

http://news.sky.com/story/1696898/hundreds-of-pupils-hidden-in-illegal-schools

and we ALL know who's running them dont we......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools Empty Re: Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools

Post by eddie Mon May 16, 2016 8:39 pm

From the link:

December, the Education Secretary said she was determined to "eradicate" schools that are illegally set up with a narrow Islam-focused curriculum, as part of the Government's commitment to "tackling extremism in all its forms".

The Ofsted chief has said that the schools are "placing children at risk and undermining the Government's efforts to ensure that all schools are promoting British values, including tolerance and respect for others."

This is worrying.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools Empty Re: Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:From the link:

December, the Education Secretary said she was determined to "eradicate" schools that are illegally set up with a narrow Islam-focused curriculum, as part of the Government's commitment to "tackling extremism in all its forms".

The Ofsted chief has said that the schools are "placing children at risk and undermining the Government's efforts to ensure that all schools are promoting British values, including tolerance and respect for others."

This is worrying.

dont expect great things...remember this is the body that downgraded an excellent school in lincolnshire...for not having enough pictures of "ethnics" in a county where there are very few ethnics.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 pm

You have obviously missed all the reports that a lot of the illegal schools in London are Jewish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Ps I thought we weren't allowed picture signatures?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 16, 2016 8:48 pm

sassy wrote:Ps I thought we weren't allowed picture signatures?

Aye, no images, and that is deffo an image. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 8:51 pm

anything to diminish the culpability of the Muslim ...Even if true.....then thats merely another issue to be dealt with...

of course I realise that as an ardent lefty the jews are a greater concern than thier murderous counterparts on the other side....

not, of course that I have seen any evidence of jews bombing cafes/murdering british soldiers outside their home baracks/beheading innocent civilians......over HERE <<<
stop trying to bury Muslim wrongdoings under a pile of shit labeled "well the jews do it"

the fact is (and which fact i am sick of repeating to you) is that neither is acceptable and should be sorted

you however are quite inclined to shout out one and hide the other......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 8:56 pm

there ya go buttercup(s)......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Just to balance things up a bit, here's an article about Jewish schools.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/illegal-jewish-schools-department-of-education-knew-about-council-faith-school-cover-up-as-thousands-a6965516.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Actually I think both should be stopped vic, because they put children in danger. I was replying to your 'well we all know who's doing it'. I prefer to deal in facts not bigotry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:there ya go buttercup(s)......

It's a bit big - couldn't you make it smaller?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 9:04 pm

interesting, however other issues aside ....are these schools teaching these jewish boys to become haters of the west, and the next generation of jewish terrorists aimed at the heart of our country?????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 9:08 pm

sassy wrote:Actually I think both should be stopped vic, because they put children in danger. I was replying to your 'well we all know who's doing it'. I prefer to deal in facts not bigotry.

whilst fully and fundamentally ignoring the fact that tyhe Muslim ones are not only dangerous to the children, but the rest of us too......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:41 pm

USS Liberty and the killing of American sailors.

Spain has an arrest warrant out for Netanyahu for killing it's citizens

Israel using British passports when assassinating people in the West

Just off the top of my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 pm

And BTW, some of the illegal schools are not 'faith' schools, they are schools charging people a fortune for crap education.  Parents register them as 'home schooled' because they don't like what the Tories are doing, and then put them in the illegal schools and get ripped off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 9:50 pm

yeah yeah....

all true of course....BUT....

whatever you dont dont mention Muslims
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Your sig is too big and too dark and it's offputting

And no, I ain't sucking it up
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 10:20 pm

there...Its not too dark now Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Now it just hurts.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Anything he can do I can do better
I can do anything better than him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:25 pm

So these are considered a 'BAD THING' - these non-registered schools?

The reason I'm asking is; many parents wanted to get away from the Public School System and all of it's quagmire/union teacher/NCLB messed up protocol curriculum and became very pro-active in Magnet Schools.
What are Magnet Schools?
Home | About MSA | What are Magnet Schools?

Magnet Schools

Magnet schools are built on the foundation of five pillars and are free public elementary and secondary schools of choice that are operated by school districts or a consortium of districts. Magnet schools have a focused theme and aligned curricula in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), Fine and Performing Arts, International Baccalaureate, International Studies, Micro Society, Career and Technical Education (CTE), World Languages (immersion and non-immersion) and many others. Magnet schools are typically more “hands on – minds on” and use an approach to learning that is inquiry or performance/project based. They use state, district, or Common Core standards in all subject areas, however, they are taught within the overall theme of the school.
Most magnet schools do not have entrance criteria, but rather, embody the belief that all students have interests and talents that families and educators believe are better cultivated in a magnet school. They often use a random computer-based lottery system for admission. There are also “Talented & Gifted” magnet schools that may utilize student assessment data and teacher or parent recommendations for selection. 
Diversity is an important element of a magnet school. Since student interest in a theme is the only eligibility criteria to attend a magnet school, students from a wide array of backgrounds attend magnet schools. As a result, they promote higher level cognitive and social learning. Magnet schools make the extra effort to create a sense of classroom and school community and cultivate school spirit. Curriculum is also clear and transparent for families so they can more fully engage in the learning of their students. 
Magnet schools serve all students including English learners as well as students receiving Special Education services. Transportation is typically also provided for no cost to families.  
http://www.magnet.edu/about/what-are-magnet-schools
Sadly they aren't widely available out here in rural America but are in most metropolitan cities of 250,000 population or higher.

Worst case scenario; children are getting some 'IFFY' lesson plans - best case scenario they are at least getting some class studies and somewhere to learn Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools 2190311264

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Mon May 16, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 16, 2016 10:25 pm

The green and red are annoying
Just stop with the colours people!

And Vic!
We don't need your words in bold. We simply know yours are the wisest/cleverest/blah blah Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Ok, I'll desist lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:27 pm

eddie wrote:The green and red are annoying

And Vic!
We don't need your words in bold. We simply know yours are the wisest/cleverest/blah blah Rolling Eyes

OMG...now we have the BATTLE OF THE SIG wars going on~~~my eye's...my eyes are bleeding from all that neon yellow --- OMG. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:36 pm

4EVER2 wrote:So these are considered a 'BAD THING' - these non-registered schools?

The reason I'm asking is; many parents wanted to get away from the Public School System and all of it's quagmire/union teacher/NCLB messed up protocol curriculum and became very pro-active in Magnet Schools.
What are Magnet Schools?
Home | About MSA | What are Magnet Schools?

Magnet Schools

Magnet schools are built on the foundation of five pillars and are free public elementary and secondary schools of choice that are operated by school districts or a consortium of districts. Magnet schools have a focused theme and aligned curricula in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), Fine and Performing Arts, International Baccalaureate, International Studies, Micro Society, Career and Technical Education (CTE), World Languages (immersion and non-immersion) and many others. Magnet schools are typically more “hands on – minds on” and use an approach to learning that is inquiry or performance/project based. They use state, district, or Common Core standards in all subject areas, however, they are taught within the overall theme of the school.
Most magnet schools do not have entrance criteria, but rather, embody the belief that all students have interests and talents that families and educators believe are better cultivated in a magnet school. They often use a random computer-based lottery system for admission. There are also “Talented & Gifted” magnet schools that may utilize student assessment data and teacher or parent recommendations for selection. 
Diversity is an important element of a magnet school. Since student interest in a theme is the only eligibility criteria to attend a magnet school, students from a wide array of backgrounds attend magnet schools. As a result, they promote higher level cognitive and social learning. Magnet schools make the extra effort to create a sense of classroom and school community and cultivate school spirit. Curriculum is also clear and transparent for families so they can more fully engage in the learning of their students. 
Magnet schools serve all students including English learners as well as students receiving Special Education services. Transportation is typically also provided for no cost to families.  
http://www.magnet.edu/about/what-are-magnet-schools
Sadly they aren't widely available out here in rural America but are in most metropolitan cities of 250,000 population or higher.

Worst case scenario; children are getting some 'IFFY' lesson plans - best case scenario they are at least getting some class studies and somewhere to learn Hundreds Of Pupils 'Hidden' In Illegal Schools 2190311264

They are unregulated so can employ anyone - in some case peados, some of the faith schools don't even teach English and most of them are physically dangerous, with things like blocked fire escapes etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:43 pm

They are unregulated so can employ anyone - in some case peados, some of the faith schools don't even teach English and most of them are physically dangerous, with things like blocked fire escapes etc.
Well, that would be a bad thing...but here in the states our children are 'LOCKED' in so those doors can't be accessed anyway --- just never know what 'gun nut' will want to have target practice on some easy targets as we've had happen before.

Well, shoot...here I was hoping that those were along the line of our Magnet School program...but seems my hopes just doesn't make it a sure thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:46 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Well, that would be a bad thing...but here in the states our children are 'LOCKED' in so those doors can't be accessed anyway --- just never know what 'gun nut' will want to have target practice on some easy targets as we've had happen before.

Well, shoot...here I was hoping that those were along the line of our Magnet School program...but seems my hopes just doesn't make it a sure thing.

Afraid not, nothing like.   But reading about those Magnet schools, they sound the kind of education I think all children deserve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:The green and red are annoying

And Vic!
Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 10:52 pm

David Cameron declines to condemn 'faith school fakes' in wide-ranging Times interview

In an interview today David Cameron makes a direct attack on the Prime Minister as that "strange man in Downing Street".  The Times chooses to splash his remarks about non-believers going to church in order to get their children into church schools.  The Tory leader refuses to condemn parents that the newspaper describes as 'faith school fakes':
“I think it’s good for parents who want the best for their kids. I don’t blame anyone who tries to get their children into a good school. Most people are doing so because it has an ethos and culture. I believe in active citizens.”
Melanie Phillips is unimpressed:
"For a politician who aspires to lead his country to endorse lying and cheating is to give the public the message that he himself is not to be trusted. The implication that ‘active citizenship’ means securing advantage by not telling the truth is deplorable. It is possible to acknowledge the fact that so many parents are driven to play the system in this way by the appalling standards in our schools, and to decry the pressures that drive them to do this, without endorsing systematic deception. If Cameron has indeed crossed that line, this will be held against him by a public which already suspects that he is not a man of principle, and taken as proof that their instincts are correct."

http://conservativehome.blogs.com/torydiary/2008/01/david-cameron-d.html

Cameron obviously approved of faith schools back in 2008, just as long as the church ran them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon May 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yeah yeah....

all true of course....BUT....

whatever you dont dont mention Muslims
Don't mention the Muslims! I mentioned them once but I think I got away with it.  Suspect
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 11:06 pm

hmmm more lefty deflecting from the truth...I dont see many "church schools" promoting terrorism either....

seem you wish to hide from this uncomfortable truth
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Nope, pointing out you were twisting the truth and being a bigot without looking at the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 11:39 pm

yeah well everyone who doesnt overlook the uncomfortable truth is a bigot aren't they......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 11:41 pm

in fact the reality is "bigot" is the favoured way of the lefty appologist to try to shut down ANY conversation they dont like
trouble is...you have overused it, its lost its meaning...

hard luck.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Bit like you have overused the 'lefty' stupidity  Twisted Evil   Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 16, 2016 11:51 pm

trouble for YOU is....the lefty tag is self evidently true...

you have tried...unsuccessfully to "bury" the sole single and salient fact that those ILLEGAL (that is to say CRIMINAL) Muslim schools are the very ones promoting jihad, terrorism and the destruction of the west, and its replacement by wahabbism

now those illegal (and also criminal ) jewish schools are not doing anything like the same and cannot be compared on THAT score (what the israeli govt dose is another matter)

and most certainly church schools in this country are unlikely to be unregistered OR carrying out illegal acts of te nature I described.

you just wish to obfusticate and deflect from the actions of "your friends" REGARDLESS of the danger they present...

the illegal schools should ALL be taken down

but it would seem to me the illegal islamic ones are a priority, and warrant even further investigation of their facilitators...(owners/paymasters/preachers/teachers)

Indeed I would go so far as to say ALL faith schools should be closed...they are an anachronism, and unnecessary in todays secular world.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down