NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

+6
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
nicko
Syl
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 7 Empty Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Hundreds of Muslim parents and their children – dressed up as superheroes – protested outside a primary school in Britain on Thursday against planned lessons on LGBT rights.

More than 200 protesters organized the demonstration against Parkfield Community School in Birmingham over the school program called “No Outsiders” that includes teachings about homosexuality, including same-sex relationships and marriages, and challenges homophobia.

The organizers accused assistant head Andrew Moffatt, who is gay, of promoting LGBT rights against the wishes of the parents, who carried placards reading “Say no to sexualizing children” and “respect and be respected.”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hundreds-of-Muslim-parents-protest-school-in-britain-over-lgbt-curriculum
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 7 Empty Re: Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

So you agree to access to knowledge, which places the parents protesting here, in the wrong, correct?

You cannot have it both ways and as seen parents may think they know best, but that may not be what is best

The point is allowing children to have access to knowledge so they can come to form their own views

Their parents will teach them their beliefs and the school will offer up more differing views

Hence they have no reason to protest against the school, as they are denying their children access to knowledge, controlling them like slaves

I've already said what I think about the protest situation. There is no point trying to force these parents to accept something they don't want to accept. I don't think the "lessons" are necessary, so the best thing is to not bother with them.

Green from me Raggs!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 7 Empty Re: Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Tell ISIS their efforts to enforce their religious opinions on others is flimsy, do you know they "this is sparta" kicked gay Iraqis off rooftops on a daily basis.

Secondly religious freedom is a human right enshrined in Law.

And here's the kicker, your opinions on religion are invalidated by the fact that religious freedom, specifically the right to manifest and practice your religion in private and PUBLIC are backed up by law.

Your opinion isn't backed by law, so your desire to see all faith schools shut down is in fact violating those peoples human rights.

Since it's only my opinion, it isn't violating anything Wink

Correct

And their desire to stop THEIR children from. Learning about LBGT stuff isn't violating anything either

Is it??

Their children have a right to a proper education that will enable them to be a functioning member of 21st century Britain. Something that should not be at the whims of their parent's antiquated beliefs.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thor wrote:

So anyone that wants to supress knowledge and education for children

Some people like to drink their own piss... some people like to shit on each other...

Should children be taught that this is right/normal/natural, at a very early age, all in the name of "inclusivity" and to prevent the "supression of knowledge"...!?

False equivalency

As no child is being taught to like drinking piss and eating their own shit

The fact that you use that to compare to children learning that some children have two dads, or two Moms, really shows up the absurdity of your argument

Your second sentence does not even make any comprehensive sense

Should children be given access to knowledge and education?

Yes

So what your argument really is, has nothing to do with being inclusive. As you have already decided that we should exclude people. By the view you are making a claim to what is right, normal, natural etc.

So by the above Tommy has automatically viewed that children should not learn about disabilities. As using his reasoning its not normal and natural, as its caused by defects, illness or injury.

Hence what tommy has decided is that he wants to make a claim on what is right, normal and natural. Which would mean no religious education. As what is normal and natural about a deity and religious beliefs?

So that has Tommy now supressed children learning religious beliefs, and excluding people with disabilities.

Now homosexuality is naturally found within many species.
That debunks Tommy;s claim around natural

Its very normal in today's society for their to be gay couples, and gay parents
That debunks Tommy;s claim around normal

Nobody can force themselves to be attracted to who they are not attracted to. Hence Tommy cannot force himself to be attracted to men and neither can Eizel make himself be attracted to women. This science on neurology of attraction, shows that homosexuality and hetrosexuality are both neither right or wrong. Its simple natural to be attracted to some people. Its neither moral or immoral to be hetrosexual and homosexual. As nobodies well being is effected by this
That debunks Tommy's third view around what is right

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Correct

And their desire to stop THEIR children from. Learning about LBGT stuff isn't violating anything either

Is it??

Their children have a right to a proper education that will enable them to be a functioning member of 21st century Britain. Something that should not be at the whims of their parent's antiquated beliefs.

It's not as if the parents are asking schools to teach children that homosexuality is wrong. I don't think that not having lessons in it will make these children non-functioning members of society.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Correct

Is it??

And back to square 1 with the "my views are more important than their views"

So suddenly your concern is proper education for kids, man you're all heart.

So if ofsted gives a faith school their top rating,which suggests that said school is delivering a proper education why do you think that school should be shut down??

And what do you consider to be a functioning member of 21 century Britain??

I have no criminal record or convictions of any kind (not even speeding)

Im employed

I pay taxes

I drive, legally, I do my mots and services to make sure I'm as safe as I can be.

I'm a serviceman with an unblemished record of service spanning almost 2 decades.

I don't smoke or take drugs and I'm not in a gang (apart from the royal marines - THE BEST FUCKING GANG IN THE WORLD)

I don't steal, lie or go around hurting people.

If someone crashed their car or collapsed in the street I'd help them as best I could.

I believe in equality of opportunity for everyone, as opposed to sub group specific rights, and don't descrimate based on any of the protected characteristics.

I'm Not opposed to gay marriage or adoption.

All of the above is the result of receiving a proper education without any LBGT curriculum embedded

Does this make me a functioning member of 21st century Britain??

How would I rate in your view compared to someone like philagain??

So how exactly does not receiving LBGT instruction at school make a person unfit for British society in 2019?? Thats got to be one of the most Arrogant ideas you have ever dreamed up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

It's not as if the parents are asking schools to teach children that homosexuality is wrong. I don't think that not having lessons in it will make these children non-functioning members of society.

https://twitter.com/Jasperbunny/status/1102991461975494657

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

All of the above is the result of receiving a proper education without any LBGT curriculum embedded

So how exactly does not receiving LBGT instruction at school make a person unfit for British society in 2019?? Thats got to be one of the most Arrogant ideas you have ever dreamed up

First flaw in the above:

Just because you claim not be prejudiced. Does not mean others are not taught to be prejudiced does it?

Second Flaw:

This is an "No Outsider" programm, which is teaching children to be inclusive to all. Why leave out people who are gay?

Third Flaw:

Why is there hate crimes against homosexuals?

Fourth Flaw:

We already know from Polls, that around 50% of Muslims want to criminalize homosexuality. They are also against gay teachers teaching to the tune of 47%

The above shows that even more kids have access to knowledge and education to ensure a more inclusive society for the future

If there was no homophobia, then there would be no need, but there is hate against homosexuals

Hence it does not take rocket science to understand that kids should have access to knowledge and education. To have the ability to challenge any belief

Last edited by Thor on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That has nothing to do with what I said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

It shows they are against equality being taught for homosexuals

As what is wrong with equal rights for homosexuals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Also Rags, notice how they say discrminating against their children's beliefs?

Its the parents beliefs that have indoctrinated their children with

What I would like to know, is how is having knowledge, discriminating against their beliefs?

All the child is being taught is equality and to be inclusive.

That child can then make up their own mind

Last edited by Thor on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nothing. They're not asking for rights to be taken away from homosexual people, and they're not asking schools to teach that homosexuality is wrong.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Nothing. They're not asking for rights to be taken away from homosexual people, and they're not asking schools to teach that homosexuality is wrong.

So why can equality be taught for religious people and not homosexuals?

They are against this being taught, which is part of UK law, which they would have to abide by these rights on equality in the work place.

So why should learning this at school be wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:36 pm

It's not equality or inclusion... it's promotion of the homosexual agenda...

Section 28 was there to prevent this... and should be reinstated!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's not equality or inclusion... it's promotion of the homosexual agenda...

Section 28 was there to prevent this... and should be reinstated!

What agenda would this be tommy?

I see you ran away from other points..... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They are against this being taught, which is part of UK law, which they would have to abide by these rights on equality in the work place.

Do young children get taught about the drink driving laws, trespass laws, divorce laws, the annual leave laws at work? They don't need to be taught these laws.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Do young children get taught about the drink driving laws, trespass laws, divorce laws, the annual leave laws at work? They don't need to be taught these laws.

I imagine some do in lessons later in secondary school. So yes, but a child does not need to learn the above this early, as it will not effect them. Being gay can effect children, as it will effect children with gay parents

Inclusion equality training is very important and this protest proves exaclty why it should be taught early

You still avoided my questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:45 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I imagine some do inlessons yes, but a child does not need to learn the above this early, as it will not effect them. Being gay willl  effect children, as it will effect children with gay parents

Inclusion equality training is very important and this protest proves exaclty why it should be taught early

Where do they teach children about equality for religious people?

I'm sure they'll find out later about the laws in the work place.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

I imagine some do inlessons yes, but a child does not need to learn the above this early, as it will not effect them. Being gay willl  effect children, as it will effect children with gay parents

In the "No Outsider" Programm. They teach the basics of this

Nobody is teaching the actual law, but the basics of equality, with inclusion

You are still avoding the questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where does it say that in the No Outsiders programme?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

"Inclusion equality training"

A more Hitler youthy sounding term would be difficult to find

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Where does it say that in the Outsiders programme?

Read back, I even posted the programm and books on this

So I guess you cannot answer the questions

Inclusion means teaching the basics of equality, as this course sets out to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

"Inclusion equality training"

A more Hitler youthy sounding term would be difficult to find

Wow, so you compare teaching inclusion to something completely opposite the hate taught to the Hitler Youth

That really has to go down as the most embarressing thing you have ever come out with

Also we know you keep giving Tommy  a green for his views

I watched your count  Laughing

So clearly you agree with Tommy to bring back section 28?

Why not come out and openly admit this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:55 pm

CBA.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:CBA.

Well its not fault you are being lazy

Its on the thread Rags Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:57 pm

I'm not going back through the thread. You find it and tell me what you're on about. You brought up another subject, not me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not going back through the thread. You find it and tell me what you're on about. You brought up another subject, not me.  

So you continually avoid answering my points and questions and now demand me to find something I already posted, because you cant be arsed?

What did your last slave die of? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not going back through the thread. You find it and tell me what you're on about. You brought up another subject, not me.  

So you continually avoid answering my points and questions and now demand me to find something I already posted, because you cant be arsed?

What did your last slave die of?   Laughing

I answered your questions. Who are you to demand I do anything? If you want to talk about another issue, post what this programme says. If you can't, then stop hassling me about it
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

some of the hadiths do.  do you disregard the hadiths and only focus on the koran itself?

in hadiths mohamed said ''allah curses those who behave like the people of Lut'' as in homosexual practices.  'he considered it a total abomination on par with adultery which is death
''if a man be on another man they are both adulterers''  and the same for women.

his companions discussed the matter wholesale which is why there are different punishments according to different schools of thought but it is still punished quite harshly - according to sharia law which is based on the koran which you believe fully in.

i'm in a fog with your comments if i'm honest

Is like saying, you are a Christian, of which you are. So why are you friends with Eizel

why do you babble so?

why are you suddenly declaring me to be a christian?

Back to top Go down

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

Is like saying, you are a Christian, of which you are. So why are you friends with Eizel

why do you babble so?

I thought you were a Christian, am sure you have said so

If not, then I was wrong and apologise

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Why don't they just tell kids at school that everyone is equal in law and there's an end to it. There's no need for all this fuss. We didn't need to be told that at school anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So.

There appears to be an assumption that unless children are taught not to hate or discriminate against gays they automatically will.

What a load of shit that assumes the very worst of people is the norm.

Its the same as that bullshit Gillette advert that all men are rapists who need to be taught not to rape women.

Utter crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

What did your last slave die of?   Laughing

I answered your questions. Who are you to demand I do anything? If you want to talk about another issue, post what this programme says. If you can't, then stop hassling me about it

That means you are avoiding debate, so thanks for playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:So.

There appears to be an assumption that unless children are taught not to hate or discriminate against gays they automatically will.

Its the same as that bullshit Gillette advert that all men are rapists who need to be taught not to rape women.

Utter crap

Exactly!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:05 pm

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

why do you babble so?

You're lucky

Earlier sexymama. and this cretin basically told me that I hate my brother and want to feed him to ISIS because he is gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That means you are avoiding debate, so thanks for playing

I'll avoid the shite you're coming out with - there are others to debate this issue with - people who don't introduce red herrings.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:So.

Utter crap

Who said they automatically will?

People have to be taught to hate, of which some people are.

You are a glowing example of what it means to be taught to hate

This helps to teach inclusion to all

So here is the next pont, what is the harm in teaching this, if as you believe above?

If there is no harm in teaching children to be inclusive, what then are you objecting to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

why do you babble so?

You're lucky

Earlier sexymama. and this cretin  basically told me that I hate my brother and want to feed him to ISIS because he is gay

Neither of us claimed the above

I said you were at odds with him being gay, based on your beliefs

Its so bad how you lie, it really is now comical

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

why do you babble so?

You're lucky

Earlier sexymama. and this cretin  basically told me that I hate my brother and want to feed him to ISIS because he is gay

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:13 pm

What is our Aim?

Teach children about the Equality Act 2010 and British Values

Reduce vulnerability to radicalisation and extremism

Prepare children for a life in modern Britain

Teach children to be proud of who they are while recognising and celebrating difference and diversity

Develop resilience in children.

Create a positive school ethos where everyone feels they belong

http://www.equalitiesprimary.com/

Why would anyone object to this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsG-byFIfTY

Posters are warned, that smelly has rated this video clip over 18, with an EDL intellect age of 2.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Small steps....I love that.

In the  UK, Homosexuality was legalised in 1967, it took till 2014 until gay marriage was legalised, small steps.
You cant change attitudes, opinion, society and laws overnight, but they can be changed with time.

Religion holds back progress imo, society may change, but religious books are set in stone, it's a pity they cant be updated to move with the times.

There would be no point having religious books if they changed according to the opinions and whims of others. That's kind of the point of religion - it stays the same in a changing world. Of course there are some changes within Churches but why should a Church budge on their fundamental beliefs just because some people don't like them?

They've had to budge though. I think they should, because what was written 2,000 years ago doesn't always fit in with the here and now.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:03 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There would be no point having religious books if they changed according to the opinions and whims of others. That's kind of the point of religion - it stays the same in a changing world. Of course there are some changes within Churches but why should a Church budge on their fundamental beliefs just because some people don't like them?

They've had to budge though.   I think they should, because what was written 2,000 years ago doesn't always fit in with the here and now.  

And how do you get people to accept change when they Believe that those books are the word of their God???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

They've had to budge though.   I think they should, because what was written 2,000 years ago doesn't always fit in with the here and now.  

And how do you get people to accept change when they Believe that those books are the word of their God???

Ask them to look as skeptically at their own beliefs, as they would of any other religion or belief.

Many wont of course, because it immediatelly opens the door to doubt.

Of course i actually did do this and saw that what I was following, Catholocism. Was a crock of shit

So do you dare to do the same smelly, with your own beliefs?

Anyway, its very clear that people are changing beliefs all the time

You only have to see the huge rise in people that were formely Christian for example. Over the last decade, to now the number of people not believeing.

So the best thing to do. Is to encourage people to exapnd their knowledge and to critical look at their own beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Update the books to fit with a less archaic  society and begin to teach from them.
Some of the wording isnt understood or has been misinterpreted anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Update the books to fit with a less archaic  society and begin to teach from them.

+1

As the books were originally edited and selected based more on the teachings of Paul. That is a brilliant idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:23 pm

You may find this interesting Syl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi_library

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Books_of_the_Bible_and_the_Forgotten_Books_of_Eden

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

+1

As the books were originally edited and selected based more on the teachings of Paul. That is a brilliant idea.

Thank you.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:32 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

As you can see it was men three centuries later that decided what should form what Christianity we see today

To me, Christians have lost the central message of Jesus's teaching and follow more the views and beliefs of Paul. It took people to screw up what basically was a good message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:48 pm

How come this is now about Christians and St Paul? Let's talk about Muslims changing the Koran and how they would feel about that.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Change the law. What was OK at the time of Christ, isn't OK now. Law changes have meant that homosexuals are now not committing any crime or face a death sentence for who they are, women can't be stoned for infidelity, and people are no longer burned at the stake....to name a few.

The Bible, the Koran...whatever Holy book you want to name. All written by men to control the masses. Mostly baloney peppered with some wisdom.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next