NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

+6
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
nicko
Syl
Eilzel
HoratioTarr
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 3 Empty Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Hundreds of Muslim parents and their children – dressed up as superheroes – protested outside a primary school in Britain on Thursday against planned lessons on LGBT rights.

More than 200 protesters organized the demonstration against Parkfield Community School in Birmingham over the school program called “No Outsiders” that includes teachings about homosexuality, including same-sex relationships and marriages, and challenges homophobia.

The organizers accused assistant head Andrew Moffatt, who is gay, of promoting LGBT rights against the wishes of the parents, who carried placards reading “Say no to sexualizing children” and “respect and be respected.”

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hundreds-of-Muslim-parents-protest-school-in-britain-over-lgbt-curriculum
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 3 Empty Re: Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by nicko Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Didge, re my last post. I'm not "talking bollocks" as you say, ALL that I described happened in San Francisco. It was on TV,. and I'v seen it personally.
It's not Bollocks, although there were plenty about,
please don'tcall me a liar MATE !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum - Page 3 Empty Re: Hundreds of Muslim parents protest school in Britain over LGBT curriculum

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You can't change people's beliefs, and you can't stop them telling their children what they think is right or wrong. If schools insist on going against this, they will just have more protests on their hands.

Telling Muslims (or anyone else) that they should leave this country if they don't like it is showing intolerance and bigotry.

Its some Muslims and Jews threatening to leave themselves and nobody told to them to leave and option is open for them to leave

So a poor twist on the words used

As to people changing their beliefs. It happens all the time and Muslims and Christians preach in order for people to change their beliefs

Nobody stops them from doing so, do they now Rags?

So nobody is stopping the parents filling their heads with bigoty illiberal crap

What the school is doing is teaching all children tolerance and inclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:23 pm

nicko wrote:Didge, re my last post.  I'm not "talking bollocks" as you say,   ALL that I described happened in San Francisco.  It was on TV,. and I'v seen it personally.

Show me the news reports and videos to back up your claim mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:25 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That is something at least, though I'm sure there is a long way to go Smile

Small steps x

but sexy you just said you believe fully in the koran and that a sin is a sin. if that's the case do you really want these steps taken? do you want your own children to be in an environment of ''being gay is perfectly ok''? because that in itself contradicts your own beliefs? don't you find that confusing? cos i certainly do,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:30 pm

gelico wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Small steps x

but sexy you just said you believe fully in the koran and that a sin is a sin.  if that's the case do you really want these steps taken?  do you want your own children to be in an environment of ''being gay is perfectly ok''?  because that in itself contradicts your own beliefs?  don't you find that confusing?  cos i certainly do,,,,

Hi Gelico,

Yes I believe in the Quran fully but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t support any Gay person. A lot of things are sinful but we can’t help and commit them.

Humans are flawed and we have just got to accept that not everything will be 100% pure.

We all commit sins.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Didge, how can I show you a report that was on TV a few years ago ? Thousands must have seen it,ask around !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm

nicko wrote:Didge, how can I show you a report that was on TV a few years ago ? Thousands must have seen it,ask around !

I need evidence and surely you can use google to back up your claim mate

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:38 pm

It's not up to me , your the one who thinks I'm lying. Your the expert on bringing up Media and TV reports .
I don't have a clue !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:

but sexy you just said you believe fully in the koran and that a sin is a sin.  if that's the case do you really want these steps taken?  do you want your own children to be in an environment of ''being gay is perfectly ok''?  because that in itself contradicts your own beliefs?  don't you find that confusing?  cos i certainly do,,,,

Hi Gelico,

Yes I believe in the Quran fully but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t support any Gay person. A lot of things are sinful but we can’t help and commit them.

Humans are flawed and we have just got to accept that not everything will be 100% pure.

We all commit sins.

Do you think that homosexuality is a sin?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hi Gelico,

We all commit sins.

Yes.

But I also believe that you can’t help who you fall in love with.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes.

OK. I just wasn't sure what your stance is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yes.

Do you?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:55 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you?

No I don't, but I don't mind others thinking it is, as long as they don't treat gay people badly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Do you?

No I don't, but I don't mind others thinking it is, as long as they don't treat gay people badly.

Ok.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Well this is awkward.

I think you might be off elizels Christmas list mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:13 pm

I'd like to know what Les thinks about that, given that SM is clearly not a nasty person and doesn't seem bigoted.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'd like to know what Les thinks about that, given that SM is clearly not a nasty person and doesn't seem bigoted.

I can't wait to hear what he thinks about this.

Considering how hard he has gone in on this, I don't really think he has any option but to get all screechy and angry with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

My brother's gay.   He does none of the above.  So you're talking shite.

So is mine and he doesn't do any of that shit either.

But your brother and my brother are not examples of gay men, they are just men who happen to be gay

In that case you should have marked your post 'some gays' and not 'gays'. Some straight people are just the same. Look at me, me, me. It's not unique to the gay community.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:50 pm

nicko wrote:Didge, re my last post.  I'm not "talking bollocks" as you say,   ALL that I described happened in San Francisco.  It was on TV,. and I'v seen it personally.

I highly recommend making Didge/Thor your foe in the settings. That means every time he posts those long rambling rants all you get is this

This post was made by Thor who is currently on your ignore list.

I wish I'd thought of it ages ago. Free's up the threads very nicely for a much better viewing experience.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:52 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes.

Give me one good reason that homosexuality is a sin?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Jesus said, "no man should lie down with another man" , but that's their business , don't bother me whatsoever !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:18 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:

Hi Gelico,

We all commit sins.

but that's my point. the koran states that punishment for homosexuality is death. if you believe the koran fully then you have to believe that.

your post is not written from the stance of a good Muslim woman abiding by the koran but simply by a good woman.

do you see the difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:24 pm

nicko wrote:Jesus said,  "no man should lie down with another man" ,   but that's their business ,  don't bother me whatsoever !

I don't think he did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:26 pm

nicko wrote:Jesus said,  "no man should lie down with another man" ,   but that's their business ,  don't bother me whatsoever !

There's absolutely no proof Jesus said that.   He was also supposed to have said

Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

and blah blah blah...
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:31 pm

gelico wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hi Gelico,

We all commit sins.

but that's my point.  the koran states that punishment for homosexuality is death.  if you believe the koran fully then you have to believe that.

your post is not written from the stance of a good Muslim woman abiding by the koran but simply by a good woman.

No it doesn’t.

The holy Quran doesn’t mention punishment for homosexuality
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:32 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yes.

It states it in the Quran.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Well this is awkward.

Don’t be silly.

Me n Les are real life FB friends.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm

H/T, Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit the Earth ? Taking a bloody long time to do it 'aint they ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:09 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

And who says the Quran is Judge, Jury and Executioner?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Don’t be silly.

Of course you are

Everyone on here is involved in some weird hill Billy brother sister incest fuck fest.

I bet you lot have all met in person

*shudders at the thought*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

If you believe in everything in the blood book then how can you be Besties with Les??

The blood book says not to take friends from amongst us infidels

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:56 pm

Sexy thinks homosexuality is a sin. I've never been shy about my feelings towards her religion.

We disagree, but we see each other as humans first. She congratulated me on my marriage. People can have utterly opposed views and still be friends, a fact which may escape you.

She is ten times the person you are.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:35 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:

but that's my point.  the koran states that punishment for homosexuality is death.  if you believe the koran fully then you have to believe that.

No it doesn’t.

some of the hadiths do. do you disregard the hadiths and only focus on the koran itself?

in hadiths mohamed said ''allah curses those who behave like the people of Lut'' as in homosexual practices. 'he considered it a total abomination on par with adultery which is death
''if a man be on another man they are both adulterers'' and the same for women.

his companions discussed the matter wholesale which is why there are different punishments according to different schools of thought but it is still punished quite harshly - according to sharia law which is based on the koran which you believe fully in.

i'm in a fog with your comments if i'm honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:37 am

Eilzel wrote:

Sexy thinks homosexuality is a sin. I've never been shy about my feelings towards her religion.

We disagree, but we see each other as humans first. She congratulated me on my marriage.

well, there you are you see les. that's what i was trying to say to sexy before

she's able to congratulate you because she's a nice, non judgemental, woman who sincerely wishes you well. but that's not very korany like behaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:02 am

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

We disagree, but we see each other as humans first. She congratulated me on my marriage.

well, there you are you see les.  that's what i was trying to say to sexy before

she's able to congratulate you because she's a nice, non judgemental, woman who sincerely wishes you well.  but that's not very korany like behaviour

Again, my view on the Koran, like all religious doctrines, is very low. They are also interpreted very differently by their followers. For me personally, that devalues them all, and the Koran certainly calls for some pretty aggressive actions at the same time as preaching peace and tolerance. But whatever. It only bothers me when followers use their interpretation to do bad things. It's why I'd ban faith schools and why I'd tell the parents in the OP to fuck themselves Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:05 am

gelico wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No it doesn’t.

some of the hadiths do.  do you disregard the hadiths and only focus on the koran itself?

in hadiths mohamed said ''allah curses those who behave like the people of Lut'' as in homosexual practices.  'he considered it a total abomination on par with adultery which is death
''if a man be on another man they are both adulterers''  and the same for women.

his companions discussed the matter wholesale which is why there are different punishments according to different schools of thought but it is still punished quite harshly - according to sharia law which is based on the koran which you believe fully in.

i'm in a fog with your comments if i'm honest

I'm not, so maybe you can explain why you are in a fog

Is this your interpretaion of Islam or hers?

Is like saying, you are a Christian, of which you are. So why are you friends with Eizel

Your interpretation is also wrong to claim homosexuality. If anything the inhabitants of Lot were near all bisexual

Its actually about sodomy, practiced by all the inhabitants of Lot. I mean why else did they kill all the women Gelico, bar an old woman?

No where does it mention a problem with muff diving.... Laughing

I mean no where does it actually say homosexuality within the Quran or hadiths.

In fact I think Muslims would be hard pressed to argue against lesbians

What then should Muslims say to Homosexuals who do not practice sodomy?

The majority of Homosexuals do not engage in sodomy. Around 30% of gay couples and around 30% of hetrosexual couples engage in anal sex.

And this is the problem with religion, it can be intrepreted many ways

Of course the majority interpretation calls for punishment for homosexuality, but its really a dumb argument to base what you think Islam should teach on this, compared to what Sexy thinks it should be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:20 am

This is a very interesting article on all of this

https://www.edudivers.nl/faq/quran_about_homosexuality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:58 am

Eilzel wrote:

We disagree, but we see each other as humans first. She congratulated me on my marriage. People can have utterly opposed views and still be friends, a fact which may escape you.

We all know if she was a Christian you would have a different view.

You're just a bigot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:59 am

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:

well, there you are you see les.  that's what i was trying to say to sexy before

she's able to congratulate you because she's a nice, non judgemental, woman who sincerely wishes you well.  but that's not very korany like behaviour

Again, my view on the Koran, like all religious doctrines, is very low. They are also interpreted very differently by their followers. For me personally, that devalues them all, and the Koran certainly calls for some pretty aggressive actions at the same time as preaching peace and tolerance. But whatever. It only bothers me when followers use their interpretation to do bad things. It's why I'd ban faith schools and why I'd tell the parents in the OP to fuck themselves Smile

Never read the qur'an clearly

And very tolerant

Loving the irony

The religious want to ban homosexual lessons in school

The homosexual wants to ban religion in schools

I struggle to see who which side of this coin is the more intolerant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:07 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Never read the qur'an clearly

And very tolerant

Loving the irony

The religious want to ban homosexual lessons in school

The homosexual wants to ban religion in schools

I struggle to see who which side of this coin is the more intolerant

I see smelly is living in the land of make belief again and thinks nobody else has read the quran.

Not seen Eizel call for religion to be banned in school

So there is only one side here a small group of Muslim, Christian and Jewish parents that are against teaching inclusion. Hence they are the ones that are bigoted here

You really are obsesed with Eizel.

I think you are unable to deal with the fact your brother is homosexual and constantly attack Eizel. Taking your frustrations out on him because of this and the conflict you have within your own beliefs.

It certainly would go some way to understand your warped hateful obsession against Eizel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You're just a bigot

Actually its you being ignorant and bigoted here. Where you seem to want people to hate each other, if they disagree

So lets give you lots of love.... Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnDgZuGIhHs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am

Since elizel is suddenly so tolerant of religious folk having a dim view of homosexuality and gay marriage.

I wonder if he can comment on this video which shows people who are against gay marriage and the gay agenda being viciously attacked by people who are overcome with rainbow rage ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:19 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Since elizel is suddenly so tolerant of religious folk having a dim view of homosexuality and gay marriage.

I wonder if he can comment on this video which shows people who are against gay marriage and the gay agenda being viciously attacked by people who are overcome with rainbow rage ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-xScLIevw0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:11 am

Lets face the real reality of what this is really about.

Its the supression of free speech, knowlege and liberal values being taught within schools.

Schools are a place of learning and in certain countries around the world. They surpress knowledge and beliefs. As they dont want people to be able to see for themselves or make their own mids up for themselves. Hence people will restrict things like evolution, secularism etc, as they fear such knowledge.

It also shows how lacking in faith they are within their own beliefs. As they wish such teaching to be supressed. This is what it really boils down to. Its why some people that follow the Abrahamic religions fear children being taught inclusion. As they believe it directly conflcts with their beliefs. Its shows they are not open to their children learning, but want this to be supressed, in order that they can control their own children's beliefs.

As seen this is never allowing children to grow and actually come to their own beliefs and ideas. In other words. Its stunting the learning growth of children. Hence if we surrender to a few bigoted parents on this. Then we are failing all children in providing them with the tools to succeed in life. Its why you will always find people whether political or religious, when dogmatic. That most fear people having acess to all knowledge. As they fear this loss of control over other people. This is steeped dogmatically in the very fabrics of the Abrahamic religions. When Eve listens opens her eyes to knowledge, by eating from the tree of knowledge. The deity wanted to deny Adam and Eve knowledge. 

So this is a battle of ideas. Where one side is wanting to be open to teach all children and another trying to supress knowledge for children, as they fear knowledge itself. As knowledge leads people to question things and when people question things it leads to doubt. Hence these people live in fear, because they are already full of doubt, but cannot admit to this. As they clearly lack faith in their own beliefs. Someone strong in faith does not fear their beliefs being challenged, but here these parents fear knowledge. As they know it rightly challenges their beliefs.

Children are not the property of parents, they are merely their guardians in helping to raise them into the world, with an open mind. So they can come to choose their own paths in life. Its why schools happen to be the best places for children to learn, if they take a neutral stance politically.

Knowledge should never be supressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You're just a bigot

You really want that to be true, don't you.

Shame it's not, eh Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You're just a bigot

You really want that to be true, don't you.

Shame it's not, eh Rolling Eyes

I don't want it to be true it is true

You think wanting to ban faith schools is a sign of tolerance???

I don't care too much, you're the one making a fool of yourself.

You're the one suffering from rainbow rage.

You're the one who is going to die a bitter and twisted because you couldn't control what people feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:02 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

And who says the Quran is Judge, Jury and Executioner?

Obviously Muslims do!!!!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:03 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Don’t be silly.

Of course you are

Everyone on here is involved in some weird hill Billy brother sister incest fuck fest.

I bet you lot have all met in person

*shudders at the thought*

Awww are you jealous?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

If you believe in everything in the blood book then how can you be Besties with Les??

The blood book says not to take friends from amongst us infidels

I don’t know how many times I have to say this to you!

The Quran states to be ‘friends’ with everyone one.

You clearly haven’t botheted reading it and have the audacity to argue with a Muslim who’s been reading and understanding it all her life.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 am

Eilzel wrote:

Thank you x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next