NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

+5
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
scrat
ALLAKAKA
Beekeeper
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 2 Empty Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

28th January 2014

I watch, and read the news quite a bit and have noticed that most court cases involve people with foreign-sounding names.

Why is it the case that so many murder and manslaughter cases involve foreign people?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:15 pm

So apart from Andy actually trying to debate the topic, the two forum trouble makers intents is to attack posters, most amusing typical trait of some of the left

Back to top Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Manchesters most wanted, 28th Jan,2014.

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 2 Captur29

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 2 Captur30

13 out of the 30 are Foreigners, the FACTS speak for themselves.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:19 pm

How many are British, or is colour now your determining factor for who can be British?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:31 pm

ABDIAZIZ HUSSAN.

RIZAN JAFFER.

WASEEM HUSSIAN.

ASGHAR BUTT.

ZAFAR IQBAL.

SAEED AHMAD.

FARUKH FAROOQ.

That's 7 out of 30 with ASIAN ORIGIN.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Asian ethnicity

Are they British or not?

Simple question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:34 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

he is a liar and a hypocrite you know scrat.....

Translated:

"Mommy,. Mommy, i do not like didge, he does not play fair because he knows better than me so all I can do is piss and bitch about him in the poor hope he might react."

awww digi poo....I'M not the one who goes cying to mummy....nor do i sneak around behind peoples back.
Oh and liar any hypocrite...cant be abuse, because its true.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So apart from Andy actually trying to debate the topic, the two forum trouble makers intents is to attack posters, most amusing typical trait of some of the left

Oh stop crying didge...no one is listening to you .....

so thats what its come down to is it...challenge didge and you are a trouble maker...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:36 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Translated:

"Mommy,. Mommy, i do not like didge, he does not play fair because he knows better than me so all I can do is piss and bitch about him in the poor hope he might react."

awww digi poo....I'M not the one who goes cying to mummy....nor do i sneak around behind peoples back.

Really, it seems that is how you used to run your forum.

Again you make absurd accusations onto me clearly with no intent to deabte, which it seems is all you are capable of.

If this is all you can do clearly you have leaps and bounds to do in growing up

So please continue acting the child, I am loving it!

:D

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Asian ethnicity

Are they British or not?

Simple question

Are they IMPORTS ? a simple question.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:38 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:So apart from Andy actually trying to debate the topic, the two forum trouble makers intents is to attack posters, most amusing typical trait of some of the left

so thats what its come down to is it...challenge didge and you are a trouble maker...

I am laughing my pants off at you sweet darling.

All can see the only one doing the trouble making is yourself here yet again honey!

Last edited by PhilDidge on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Asian ethnicity

Are they British or not?

Simple question

Are they IMPORTS ? a simple question.

Weird, I ask you a question which by asking that you have no idea then, talk about making your point moot

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 pm

9 out of the 30 will most definitely be Muslims.

Is the Muslim population 30% of the UK.

perhaps Didge thinks they were wrongly convicted by a Wacist system.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:44 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

So now we are onto religion, so all Asians are now Muslim are they?

This methodology gets better by the minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

Again you make absurd accusations onto me clearly with no intent to deabte, which it seems is all you are capable of.

So am I didge so am i ...you show your true colours, ...question..... are all "liberalists" of the same mould as you??? I suspect they are.

Oh...and dont pride yourself too much didge....having just admitted you attempted to close down SF out of spite, let me tell you, and others will back me up....whilst you any have caused "trouble" you didnt cause the close.....I closed it to protect myself from the consequences of an entirely different fall out....YOU were merely an inconvenience.......ask TTS...for a start

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:46 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

All can see the only one doing the trouble making is yourself here yet again honey!

Honey is it now....

mmmm..is that deliberate/...is didg poo a girly/ (would explain a lot....permanent PMS) or is he gay???

oohhh the conundrum lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:48 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

So am I didge so am i no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown ...you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown show your no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  true colours, ...question..... are all "liberalists" of the same mould as youno debate just personal gobbledygook thrown ??? I suspect they are.

Oh...and dont pride yourself no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  too much didge....having just admitted you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown attempted to close down SF out of spite no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown , let me tell you, and others will back me up....whilst you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown any have caused "trouble" you didnt cause the close.....I closed it to protect myself from the consequences of an entirely different fall out....YOU no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  were merely an inconvenience.......ask TTS...for a start

Never claimed to have tried to close it down, just was hilarious that what brought it down was the infighting between you and others. In other words some of you could not be adult.  I played no part in any of that which now you seek to blame me for your own failings. I just think as well as others that you created your own downfall, that is something to be laughed at  

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:48 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Now stop being a bit of a cunt because you fall into the same category as the other IMPORTS.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:50 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Honey is it now....

mmmm..is that deliberate/...is didg poo a girly/ (would explain a lot....permanent PMS) or is he gay???

oohhh the conundrum lol! 

Is it wrong to be gay now darling?

Even though I am not gay, do you think it is now an insult to call someone gay.

take your time on that one

Am sure those who are Homosexual here will be dying to know why you think it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

So am I didge so am i no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown ...you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown show your no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  true colours, ...question..... are all "liberalists" of the same mould as youno debate just personal gobbledygook thrown ??? I suspect they are.

Oh...and dont pride yourself no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  too much didge....having just admitted you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown attempted to close down SF out of spite no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown , let me tell you, and others will back me up....whilst you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown any have caused "trouble" you didnt cause the close.....I closed it to protect myself from the consequences of an entirely different fall out....YOU no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  were merely an inconvenience.......ask TTS...for a start

Never claimed to have tried to close it down, just was hilarious that what brought it down was the infighting between you and others. In other words some of you could not be adult.  I played no part in any of that which now you seek to blame me for your own failings. I just think as well as others that you created your own downfall, that is something to be laughed at  

Priceless

Are you denying that you threaten to CLOSE DOWN '' inaflap ''

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:52 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Now stop being a bit of a cunt no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  because you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  fall into the same category as the other IMPORTS.

So you have no idea of the faith and are basing this on a poor assumption based on ethnicity now.

How many Asians in Britain?

How many Muslims?

How many Muslims here are Asian?

take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:52 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Priceless

No what i did was threaten dean

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:55 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Now stop being a bit of a cunt no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  because you no debate just personal gobbledygook thrown  fall into the same category as the other IMPORTS.

So you have no idea of the faith and are basing this on a poor assumption based on ethnicity now.

How many Asians in Britain? To fucking many

How many Muslims? To Fucking many

How many Muslims here are Asian?To Fucking many

take your time

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:56 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

How many Asians in Britain?  To fucking many

How many Muslims? To Fucking many

How many Muslims here are Asian?To Fucking many

take your time

Well I think the above is clear on your view of Asians Mr Potty mouth

So you have no answer then, thus clearly showing your true colours.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

And Dean is INAFLAP as the sole owner and Admin.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:59 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Oh how you try to play the INNOCENT on here , with your past record of abuse , fucking hilarious.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:01 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Yes he is and yes we have had a fallout over how he handles things there and he knows I had no intention of doing anything as it was all bravado, which he knows himself view private PM.

So we all know your intent though allakaka, posting private information of posters personal details, trying to manipulate the points system, the list goes on with your abuse on forums, but hey even you are given a new chance here and clearly not doing a good job at that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Oh how you try to play the INNOCENT on here , with your past record of abuse , fucking hilarious.

Quite correct, past, not now, and as seen you are still being a potty mouth, and the only reason is you are getting embarrassed over your own poor posts on here

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:07 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Yes he is and yes we have had a fallout over how he handles things there and he knows I had no intention of doing anything as it was all bravado, which he knows himself view private PM.

A self confessed liar who is full of piss and wind , glad you admit your failing Didge

So we all know your intent though allakaka, posting private information of posters personal details, trying to manipulate the points system, the list goes on with your abuse on forums, but hey even you are given a new chance here and clearly not doing a good job at that
Now tell us all your ID name on the early ADO , DEBUNKER ?
Subjected to abuse from the first post

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:10 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

A self confessed liar who is full of piss and wind , glad you admit your failing Didge

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

I have always been Didge on ADO, ask Sphinx, in fact I really want you to, please do as she will know very well if I was ever a multi ID, let me  know ASAP as I really want to see the egg on your face 

Hilarious, now you really are losing the plot. And if I remember very well all you could do was abuse debunker, because he made you look what you really are stupid.

As to lying that is very funny coming from you after ADOgate, where I am king exposed you 

You really are going to be in for a shock soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:13 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

I have always been Didge on ADO, ask Sphinx, in fact I really want you to, please do as she will know very well if I was ever a multi ID, let me  know ASAP as I really want to see the egg on your face 

Hilarious, now you really are losing the plot. And if I remember very well all you could do was abuse debunker, because he made you look what you really are stupid.

Debunker , now there was a TROLL with a '' Potty mouth ''.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:14 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Debunker , now there was a TROLL with a '' Potty mouth ''.

Yes he was as bad as you, but he was intelligent, he just could not handle abuse and went off the rails all the time, but am still waiting for you to come back from asking Sphinx over your paranoid claim i was a multi id.

i really want to see you look really silly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh well back to the Topic of exposing foreign criminals IMPORTED into the UK, I'm sure Bigandy will join me in posting them day by day.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:19 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Oh well back to the Topic of exposing foreign criminals IMPORTED into the UK, I'm sure Bigandy will join me in posting them day by day.

Well we are still trying to establish who are foreign, this part is based on names so far, not facts

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Two men arrested after double sexual assault in Swindon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-25918051

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Hmm i thought this was about a claim to foreigners who kill people?

Oh well seems the goal posts have been changed

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:36 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Hmm i thought this was about a claim to foreigners who kill people?

Oh well seems the goal posts have been changed

We English would actually say ' The goalposts have MOVED ''.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Dear me, give allakaka a moral victory over the wording of a phrase, about all he can do .

://?roflmao?/: 

By your logic you are not English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:45 pm

551 homicides (includes murder, manslaughter and infanticide) were reported in the year ending December 2012, a considerable drop on the previous year's total of 638. Homicides are now down to around half of the figure for 2001/2.

Attempted murders also fell, but by a smaller proportion, dropping by 7.6% in comparison to a fall of 13.6% in homicides.

But i can't find statistics on murderers by individuals with a foreign sounding names Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:40 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

Priceless

priceless indeed...once more didge proves himself a two face liar

a quote from a few posts up

quote didge...."yes I loved it how your site imploded, I like most of the posters there but reserved special attention for it screwing up for you."

italics my emphasis.

now I bet those mods who all jumped ship are feeling rather silly now they can see how you manipulated them.
of course they be rather cross with you if you deny manipulating them since it will then be see that they were directly involved in trying to bring down the site (though I cant see why they would want to)

so Didly didge...manipulation by a devious and dishonourable troll...or willing co-operation ???

it would be interesting to know.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:56 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Priceless

quote didge...."yes I loved it how your site imploded, I like most of the posters there but reserved special attention for it screwing up for you."

italics my emphasis.

now I bet those mods who all jumped ship are feeling rather silly now they can see how you manipulated them.
of course they be rather cross with you if you deny manipulating them since it will then be see that they were directly involved in trying to bring down the site
(though I cant see why they would want to)

so Didly didge...manipulation by a devious and dishonourable troll...or willing co-operation ???

It certainly would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially as they have been frantically licking his nether regions on here.

Of course, there will be no apology forthcoming from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 pm

If there is any licking of neither regions to be done then my tongue is in tip-top condition and available for hire by FTL(birthday girl), Nems, Sassy, Tess and Phil (he's had an awful few years and deserves some light relief).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Oh FTL and Nems have been practicing really hard and are masters of the art now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

Honey is it now....

oohhh the conundrum lol! 

Is it wrong to be gay now darling?

Even though I am not gay, do you think it is now an insult to call someone gay.

Did I say that...NO...I asked a question...you know ...like you do when presented with a conundrum....
stop trying to shit stir , stop trying to put words in others mouths to cause trouble where non exists.
all you do is show your true devious lying two faced trollish ness for all to see.

It is quite reasonable to assume that if some-one calls me honey, then either they are female OR they are male and thus gay.

The ONLY other explanation is that they are out on a shitstirring spree....

TROLL ALERT........

take your time on that one

Am sure those who are Homosexual here will be dying to know why you think it is?

No I think the gay folk on here know me well enough to know my stance on this issue .....what some of them DONT know is how a two bit troll called didge manipulated them and left them out to dry....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh FTL and Nems have been practicing really hard and are masters of the art now.

Thanks sass, but for the purposes of this your input isnt asked for.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks guys, this is just what I hoped for this place.

A pile of sh1t with everybody hurling abuse, just like other forums.

Mad 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:
Warning after sex attacker strikes five times on same street
  28 Jan 2014 10:27      

Police have issued an alert after the man struck in the area around Everett Road, Withington, between January 6 and January 25.

The Withington /Fallowfield area , Which is Prone to sexual assaults by ASIANS.

Suspect 

HOW'S Austria this time of year,  Herr 'Kaka  ???

You seem to have quoted the post but have NOTHING TO SAY on the subject . Is your level of intelligence that low,

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh FTL and Nems have been practicing really hard and are masters of the art now.

Thanks sass, but for the purposes of this your input isnt asked for.....

I realise that Victor, but I was on the receiving end of all of their bile, so I have an interest in it all coming out. But I'll leave the rest to you, because you have certainly done a good job in exposing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Hold on - when and why did you lot fall out? You used to be best buddies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:28 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Priceless

How is that, I do think it is hilarious you backed the wrong horse and shat on all your other guests at the forum, that is called Karma

italics my emphasis.

of course they be rather cross with you if you deny manipulating them since it will then be see that they were directly involved in trying to bring down the site (though I cant see why they would want to)
How did I bring your site down when you decided to close it after some of your posters could not stop feuding with each, seriously that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. I have no need to go into names, but are you saying now that I made sassy do what she did? Mate people like you have no idea how to treat people with respect and hence why now we have a place where they do, most people left your place because of your inability to treat people with respect and only came back after you backed down from making your poor decisions under the poorly veiled guise of an amnesty

Manipulation? I missed all the fireworks and then had an email from you stating you were closing, seriously, I have never laughed so much at now, me someone not even involved in the spat is being blamed because I think it is Karma that this happened to you, Priceless  

Yes please tell me who I manipulated on here being as it is was your decision to close down yourself. Talk about again no respect for the guest when we all know sassy created this problem, with your poor loyalty to someone who constantly created the trouble. Now that is called someone being a liar now passing the buck to something I was never involved in, which makes it even more amusing that you did shut down, ha ha Big cry babies like you are not adult enough to run a  forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next