NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

+5
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
scrat
ALLAKAKA
Beekeeper
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 6 Empty Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

28th January 2014

I watch, and read the news quite a bit and have noticed that most court cases involve people with foreign-sounding names.

Why is it the case that so many murder and manslaughter cases involve foreign people?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:01 am

Well, isn't this just a flock of gooneybirds?

I didn't even realise this was going on. See Ben...I told you these Brits are a barrel of monkeys. At least they keep it to one thread.

C'mere, I've saved us two lounge chairs in the balcony. Get some popcorn and take a load off. We'll have a look.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:25 am

Sassy, p. 4, wrote:Quill posted all the personal details he thought he had on Stephen.

Sassy, are you still making up stories about this?  I just responded to Stephen in kind and started discussing his background just as he had been attacking mine.  You keep hauling out the old hacksaw that I was wrong about Stephen.  If I was wrong, no harm, no foul, right?  So Vic had no business giving me a ban.  Simple logic, eh?

Alternatively, if I was right, then Vic was right for banning me.  Then, where he erred is he didn't ban Stephen, as Stephen was doing the exact same thing.

Therein, lies the demise of Speak Free.  The place was rampant with favoritism and cronyism from the old Sky days...and you were the worst of them on that score, sassy.  You turned on Didge and you did the same to Phil.  Both were banned unnecessarily.  It was about then that people got a little tired of your schtick.  We all objected  You pussy-whipped ole Vic into allowing you to run roughshod all over the place.

When I got banned and Stephen didn't, that was the straw that broke the camel's back for everyone.  You pushed it to the limit and the straw broke, Sassy.  I wasn't even there.  It happened on my forced vacation in late September.  FTL and Nems, your too best friends...you even turned on them when they were telling you to cool it.  You are responsible for it all.

And you can't play see-saw with logic right now.  If I was wrong about Stephen's background, then no need to ban, right?  Well, I was correct...events proved that, sure enough.  You sound so fake trying to deny that nowadays.  I realize you want to deny it for Stephen's sake...but it just has no credulity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 am

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy, p. 4, wrote:Quill posted all the personal details he thought he had on Stephen.

Sassy, are you still making up stories about this?  I just responded to Stephen in kind and started discussing his background just as he had been attacking mine.  You keep hauling out the old hacksaw that I was wrong about Stephen.  If I was wrong, no harm, no foul, right?  So Vic had no business giving me a ban.  Simple logic, eh?

Alternatively, if I was right, then Vic was right for banning me.  Then, where he erred is he didn't ban Stephen, as Stephen was doing the exact same thing.

Therein, lies the demise of Speak Free.  The place was rampant with favoritism and cronyism from the old Sky days...and you were the worst of them on that score, sassy.  You turned on Didge and you did the same to Phil.  Both were banned unnecessarily.  It was about then that people got a little tired of your schtick.  We all objected  You pussy-whipped ole Vic into allowing you to run roughshod all over the place.

When I got banned and Stephen didn't, that was the straw that broke the camel's back for everyone.  You pushed it to the limit and the straw broke, Sassy.  I wasn't even there.  It happened on my forced vacation in late September.  FTL and Nems, your too best friends...you even turned on them when they were telling you to cool it.  You are responsible for it all.

And you can't play see-saw with logic right now.  If I was wrong about Stephen's background, then no need to ban, right?  Well, I was correct...events proved that, sure enough.  You sound so fake trying to deny that nowadays.  I realize you want to deny it for Stephen's sake...but it just has no credulity.

Nail - head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:42 am

Original Quill wrote:Well, isn't this just a flock of gooneybirds?

I didn't even realise this was going on.  See Ben...I told you these Brits are a barrel of monkeys.  At least they keep it to one thread.

C'mere, I've saved us two lounge chairs in the balcony.  Get some popcorn and take a load off.  We'll have a look.

You say these Brits are a barrel of monkeys and in the very next post you go and do exactly the same thing as some of them Brits have been doing.  Smile 

Just keep pouring more fuel on the fire eh?

And I doubt that Ben is remotely interested in what went on in the past other than hoping that whatever it was people will drop it and move on.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:08 am

Original Quill wrote:

Another one who posted somebody else's details, Jesus Christ what a disgusting thing to do.

Oh, by the way, Mr Lawyer/writer - it's two!

And again, thanks for trashing another of my threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 am

Beekeeper wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Excellent point Ben.

Let's take a look at Australia - lots of British people moving over there.  Committing much crime?  No.

What other foreigners are over there I wonder?  I'll leave that to our Australian friends - come on Australian friends - all those shootings - who's carrying them out?

cyclops   "- all those shootings.." !!!

WHERE did that comment come from, "Big"Andy ?

Australia has quite low rates of shootings.   I've never personally known anyone around here who was killed, or even wounded, by a deliberate shooting act, nor used a gun to take their own lives ~ HOW many people in the Americas, much of Europe or Asia, or Britain itself, could make the same claim, I wonder ?

THOSE mythical rumours of increased rates of shootings in Australia were created by an "official" spokesman for the NRA a couple of years ago, carried on by the ever-faithful Faux_News network and then picked up by those "usual suspect" anti-Oz journo's in such British gutter press titles as the Daily Mail, Telegraph and Guardian rags..
PITY those stories never had any basis in truth, isn't it ?    ::rfth::

Are you serious?

Well that just goes to show that not only do you have no idea about crime in Britain but you're not taking an interest in goings-on closer to home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Another one who posted somebody else's details, Jesus Christ what a disgusting thing to do.

Keeping on saying it doesn't make it true.   I have never published anyone's details.   The only person who has ever done that is Quill.   As it turns out he was wrong, but he still thinks he was right, and he pm'd me saying just that.    And Victor was right to ban him, because he thought he was publishing real details, not only of the poster concerned, but his wife as well. And Stephen wasn't doing anything of the sort, Quill just didn't like the fact that Stephen was telling him he was an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 am

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Keeping on saying it doesn't make it true.   I have never published anyone's details.   The only person who has ever done that is Quill.   As it turns out he was wrong, but he still thinks he was right, and he pm'd me saying just that.    And Victor was right to ban him, because he thought he was publishing real details, not only of the poster concerned, but his wife as well.    And Stephen wasn't doing anything of the sort, Quill just didn't like the fact that Stephen was telling him he was an idiot.

I'm talking about Quill, who to my knowledge is the only one who has proudly claimed to have done it - he doesn't even seem to care.

I've no idea what you have done sassy, apart from act in a disgusting way towards me when I joined speakfree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:47 am

And after what you normally called me, you didn't expect a reaction? I thanked you for your apology, but at that time you hadn't made it. And I always react to outright racism and always will.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:47 am

@Andy
most are Aussie born, very few new immigrants commit these crimes. And the Lebanese ones that they like to focus on reject Islam, I know I have got drunk with some before  drunken  drunken  drunken . they are really very Aussie (or at least like Blacktown Aussies, but we are one of the more criminal areas, thriving black market  :::grouch:: )

The gang related shootings are just that INTERNAL gang shootings. The closest to an 'innocent' victim was the daughter of a gang member (was standing behind him, not dead just wounded same with dad)

and 36 injuries (only 10 resulting in death) over 12 months in a city of 4 million  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Didn't Terminator teach you  :::grouch::  'Never make zero sum statements' so Never ask for zero injuries.

It REALLY is a media beat up. They want to give the police more powers to search/detain 'contacts and associates' which they say is to fight bikie crime but it is worded such a way that it would allow them to do it to any group, club or organisation. (Bikie crimes are really at an all time low, but so is every other crime but fraud. not that the paper like to print that  Wink )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 am

Sassy wrote:And after what you normally called me, you didn't expect a reaction?   I thanked you for your apology, but at that time you hadn't made it.   And I always react to outright racism and always will.

So you think i'm a racist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 am

Yes Andy, in words on one syllable, I think you are a racist. And if you are not, you had better do something about changing people perceptions of you, because I would imagine, if they are honest, a lot of other people feel the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:54 am

Sassy wrote:Yes Andy, in words on one syllable, I think you are a racist.

Why is that sassy?

I've never said anything racist. I've always told you i'm not racist and you yourself admitted just weeks ago you'd never seen anything racist from me.

I think you said I had "racist tendencies"? I'm not sure what that means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:55 am

If you can't tell why, perhaps that is why I think you are a racist. Obviously something you don't acknowledge to yourself and try to dress it up in your own mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 am

Sassy wrote:If you can't tell why, perhaps that is why I think you are a racist.   Obviously something you don't acknowledge to yourself and try to dress it up in your own mind.

That's your, and didge's problem - you just can't debate.

You can argue for argument's sake, but that's it.

Then you can throw silly insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:20 am

You are the one who asked if I thought you were a racist. If you don't like the answer, don't ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:33 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nail - head.

Quill @   I was the only person who asked for Phil not to be banned and you appear to think you know about stuff that was going on in the mod lounge, now I wonder who was going against all the rules and common decency and telling you?  

Nems @   I didn't realise that our friendship was so fragile that a discussion on a social media site would be enough to make the two of you so bitter in the way you have been hounding after me for months now. If both of you keep going at me like that then don't go complaining when I respond.

I have tried to phone you to try and talk this through to see if we can sort it out but you obviously would prefer to keep it going. - not my choice.

Quill is doing nothing more that stirring it all up again and his version of events is pure fantasy and unworthy of someone who is employed in the legal industry, and very insulting to TTS and Victor, who you profess to admire.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:38 am

@andy
THIS IS NOT MEANT AS AN INSULT
Regarding your racist tendencies (which I still diagnose as xenophobia  :::grouch:: )
You seem to go out of your way to seek news stories to confirm your view that foreigners are the problem with Britain. That comes across as racist to many people.

Even on for this post; YOU see mainly foreigners killing people. when in reality
http://www.police.uk/ there is less crime than ever before and Grumpy showed there has been very little change in the incarceration statistics by ethnicity.

Now you pointed out that, yes there seem to be a lot of Britain feeling the same, well xenophobia is natural for many people just like any phobia. I wonder what the stats would be for fears spiders? the reality is that even in Australia with the most dangerous spiders the threat/impact is very small but people still fear them.

I don't blame you at all, you just read and accept what is presented in the newspapers too easily. Look up statistics for your self, take averages you can't possibility make an accurate judgement by taking cherry picked cases 1 by 1.  :-:bravo:-:  :-:bravo:-:  :-:bravo:-: 

Remember if something was truly common, it would not be interesting enough for the media to bother reporting  study
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:31 am

Again veya, you don't know about UK crime.

Neither does didge.

As I have said, statistics will lie - I've shown you how.

If I list every murder or certain crime every day, will that be an accurate record, or will a load of bar charts be better?

Have you read my other thread - gone to the article and taken 20 minutes to understand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Again veya, you don't know about UK crime.

Neither does didge.

If I list every murder or certain crime every day, will that be an accurate record, or will a load of bar charts be better?

Have you read my other thread - gone to the article and taken 20 minutes to understand?

Hilarious, so you say others do not know, stats lie, but you know.

Now there is the most absurd logic found,

Stats on homicides or violent crimes do not lie, there are other measures on these which you cannot refute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:13 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Again veya, you don't know about UK crime.

Neither does didge.

Stats on homicides or violent crimes do not lie, there are other measures on these which you cannot refute

Will it say British if the murderer has a British passport didge?

In the news, will it say "mohammed mohammed, from Kent", if mohammed has lived at a Kent address for two weeks after coming from Nigeria?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 pm

A quiet day in the killing capital:

A woman who helped hide her murderer boyfriend from the police is facing jail today (Weds) after she was convicted of perverting the course of justice. Arber Barbatovci, 20, was one of five thugs who killed Hani Hicham Abou El Kheir, 16 in one of London's most exclusive areas because he lived on the wrong side of the street. He fled to Bristol where his girlfriend Donjeta Gashi, 20, joined him and stayed with him at the Full Moon Backpacker Hotel for two days. Gashi denied perverting the course of justice but was convicted by a jury. After the jury returned its verdict Judge Charles Wide said he was concerned about the 'facility with which she lies'. 'Obviously she must be prepared for custody,' the judge added. - See more at: http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/#sthash.Cl5yIETR.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Will it say British if the murderer has a British passport didge?

In the news, will it say "mohammed mohammed, from Kent", if mohammed has lived at a Kent address for two weeks after coming from Nigeria?

No foreign born is foreign born, there is a clear differnce on this with the stats, so that is a copout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Well You ARE his biggest fanboy so I think you might be slightly biased

I disagree with Didge on many issues but on this one he has rinsed you good and proper.

didge can barley form a coherent sentence at the best of times

you actually understand his nonsensical posts, which i sure as hell don't, then it means you're as stupid as he is and you know what they say about birds of a feather and all that

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:52 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I disagree with Didge on many issues but on this one he has rinsed you good and proper.

you actually understand his nonsensical posts, which i sure as hell don't, then it means you're as stupid as he is and you know what they say about birds of a feather and all that

Birds of a Feather ? they are probably sharing the same Nest ( some big hairy arsehole).

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Birds of a Feather ? they are probably sharing the same Nest ( some big hairy arsehole).

WACIST!!!!

oh wait no wrong one

HOMOPHOBE!!!

::rfth:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:09 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

WACIST!!!!

oh wait no wrong one

HOMOPHOBE!!!

::rfth:: 

Oh No !!! Not a Visit from the Gay Mafia.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm just wondering if a surgeon were to save your life, and it so happened he was gay,would he be shown the same contempt and homophobic abuse as Phil gets?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 pm

if phil was the surgeon I'd keep my bum on the bed!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm just wondering if a surgeon were to save your  life, and it so happened he was gay,would he be shown the same contempt and homophobic abuse as Phil gets?

Reflects very badly on the forum, doesn't it JD.  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm just wondering if a surgeon were to save your  life, and it so happened he was gay,would he be shown the same contempt and homophobic abuse as Phil gets?

But the Surgeon would not be Promoting his sexuality at the patient.

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:09 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

But the Surgeon would not be Promoting his sexuality at the patience.

Never knew they play cards solo before surgery and promoting this to a deck of cards, how odd??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:21 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

There were gay related news stories being posted before i arrived, if you look closely you will find that Ben has posted a few, you far right wankers will not dictate what is posted to these boards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:25 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

There were gay related news stories being posted before i arrived, if you look closely you will find that Ben has posted a few, you far right wankers will not dictate what is posted to these boards.

Seriously, did you not see the error allakaka just made with his silly childish post and I made him look embarrassing, the job was done, and then you come bowling in to provide ammunition to now start another spat.

Unbelievable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Seriously, did you not see the error allakaka just made with his silly childish post and I made him look embarrassing, the job was done, and then you come bowling in to provide ammunition to now start another spat.

Unbelievable

Excuse me.

My comment was perfectly valid you imbecile, so you're the only one allowed to reply to posts now.

Wanker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Unbelievable

Excuse me.

My comment was perfectly valid you imbecile tourette's syndrome, so you're the only one allowed to reply to posts now.

Wanker tourette's syndrome.

You really do not grasp how you continue to flame spats on here, I mooted his point, you though allow it to continue because he can react to your potty mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Unbelievable

Excuse me.

My comment was perfectly valid you imbecile, so you're the only one allowed to reply to posts now.

Wanker.

Wanker ? Is this proof that you do not talk Shit ALL THE TIME.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

I rest my case, point proven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
I'm just wondering if a surgeon were to save your  life, and it so happened he was gay,would he be shown the same contempt and homophobic abuse as Phil gets?

Suspect 

Cackhead, Smelly_Bum, Drinky and Nicko' don't seem to realise just what "thin ice" they are skating on here, these days !!!

IF somebody in the USA or here in Oz finds one or all of those clowns personally vilifying them, in the same way that they are so often attacking 'Catman' Phil and couple of others on here, then legal action cane taken against them..

IRRESPECTIVE of where they may be sitting when they write their rubbish !    Laughing 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-28/newcastle-cabbie-fined-for-vilifying-homosexuals/4397212

http://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/EnglishPremiership/Reds-Suso-fined-for-gay-slur-20121218

Homophobia, racial abuse, libel, provocation ~ these clowns are repeatedly guilty of all these acts on here !    

Be quiet, fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
I'm just wondering if a surgeon were to save your  life, and it so happened he was gay,would he be shown the same contempt and homophobic abuse as Phil gets?

Suspect 

Cackhead, Smelly_Bum, Drinky and Nicko' don't seem to realise just what "thin ice" they are skating on here, these days !!!

IF somebody in the USA or here in Oz finds one or all of those clowns personally vilifying them, in the same way that they are so often attacking 'Catman' Phil and couple of others on here, then legal action cane taken against them..

IRRESPECTIVE of where they may be sitting when they write their rubbish !    Laughing 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-28/newcastle-cabbie-fined-for-vilifying-homosexuals/4397212

http://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/EnglishPremiership/Reds-Suso-fined-for-gay-slur-20121218

Homophobia, racial abuse, libel, provocation ~ these clowns are repeatedly guilty of all these acts on here !    

Er both Nicko and Drinky are neither racist or homophobes Bee.

They just get fed up of Catman, so they react to what he says with piss take, I don't see it as homophobic, but you are bang on the money with the other two if Cackhead is allakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Excuse me.

My comment was perfectly valid you imbecile tourette's syndrome, so you're the only one allowed to reply to posts now.

Wanker tourette's syndrome.

You really do not grasp how you continue to flame spats on here, I mooted his point, you though allow it to continue because he can react to your potty mouth

I replied to a post that was directed at me, so perfectly entitled to respond, you stupid prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I replied to a post that was directed at me, so perfectly entitled to respond, you stupid prick tourette's syndrome.

But as I rightly predicted it gave the other poster an excuse to come back at you because of your potty mouth.
Seriously, grow up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:39 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
Suspect 

Er both Nicko and Drinky are neither racist or homophobes Bee.

They just get fed up of Catman, so they react to what he says with piss take, I don't see it as homophobic, but you are bang on the money with the other two if Cackhead is allakaka

So homophobic comments don't make a homophobe now.

Idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

I replied to a post that was directed at me, so perfectly entitled to respond, you stupid prick tourette's syndrome.

But as I rightly predicted it gave the other poster an excuse to come back at you because of your potty mouth.
Seriously, grow up!

You are the one that's fanning the flames on here, like you often do and refuse to take the medicine that you dish out to others, and move on, you irritating little man.

Last edited by Catman on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next