NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

+5
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
scrat
ALLAKAKA
Beekeeper
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 5 Empty Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

28th January 2014

I watch, and read the news quite a bit and have noticed that most court cases involve people with foreign-sounding names.

Why is it the case that so many murder and manslaughter cases involve foreign people?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 pm

grumpy old git wrote:look at it this way...forget race for one min

Now...do towns have a greater proportion of scroats per head of population than villages....

go look at the figures....they do...

should we deny that fact because its nasty to stigmatise townies by saying they have more scroats each, or should we accept the essential truth of it and then try to identify why...and what to do about it (build a wall 1 mile high round the towns and fill em with water....only joking)......

the same is true with the issue of crime (whatever crime) the stats show a disproportionality of "other ethnic groups" involved in various crimes....do we pretend this isnt so and its all really due to nasty racists...or do we accept it and do something (reasonable) about it.

No it shows a poor association fallacy, based upon pseudo science because the stats really show that humans commit crime, they do not show why they have committed any of the crimes, because as seen there are 5 reasons, from need (caused by poverty), belief (the person believes the law is wrong), impulse (a crime which is committed on the spur of the moment), influence (alcohol, drugs or peer pressure) and gain (crime committed to gain more wealth).

Thus the belief you have is based on nothing more than skin colour, not why some humans commit crime, hence why you are missing point by miles here, as what affect does the colour of a persons skin have on them committing a crime, when we are all biologically one race?

None

Back to top Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You utterly nasty sly manipulative lying fucking bitch.

You deliberately dragged FTL and I into this thread when we werent even here.

You did it because its her birthday. You utter horror.

Congratulations you have upset her as you intended.

For the record.

I resigned as a mod because of you

and only because of you.

You started fights with the posters and when losing you started endless threads on the mod board slagging them of.

You set out to get Didge banned by constantly baiting him and moaning about him.

You wanted anyone that didnt agree with you gone.

Admin backed you unconditionally - their mistake and what did you do?
You repaid that loyalty by showing you were in charge and untouchable so you posted a picture that you knew had the same name as Quill.
You should know his name you had been researching him since ADO.

Dont you dare give any bullshit about him posting info this was way way before the bridge stuff he shared.
You said you had tried to trace Beekeeper through the Australian Beekeepers Association. You know his real name and address you said. When I pulled you on that - more lies saying it was the God Squad you were finding.

What is wrong with you??!!
Stop schleping your tales of woe round this forum you are no victim except perhaps of your own spite.
Leave me the fuck alone.

Oh dear, how sad, got back some of what she dished out, I'm heartbroken - not.

Quill posted all the personal details he thought he had on Stephen.   You researched Keith and told me about it.   You are both mad.   You both smarmed up to SM when she came on, and yet in the car going up to Liverpool FTL had the nerve to ask me if I had really met her and 'was she alright' like she was some kind of terrorist.   You are both smarmy two faced cowards.   You were happy to have a go at me, but don't like it back, tough shit.   Every single time you write snidey comments about me, you'll get it back three fold.   You want it to stop, fucking shut with the snide remarks.

I dont give a shit what Stephenmarra did or didnt do.

Stop dragging everyone else into your shit. Now its Sexy!

YOU INVITED SEXY TO MY HOUSE

I had never even spoken to her nor had FTL, of course we were nervous

Who is next on your list of deflections
you will run out in the end and then you will have to face up to a few facts.

Fact is you are a hard hearted bitch who's only concern is herself and getting her own way.

You are evil and worst of it is yd a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

the above argument is ONLY valid, if you consider the world as an homogenous and utterly interconnected whole, when clearly, when you are restricted (practically, not hypotheically) to one area ONLY things relevant to that area are valid.

perhaps  instead of saying we are looking at the stats on a racial bassi, we said we are looking at the stats on a regional basis to see if there is any bias towards one race or another committing any given crime IN THAT AREA, then we would be asking a better question

Which as we know humans are biologically one race Victor, as what is it that makes etnicity so different more would commit crimes than others, are you saying in is genetic or their brains are hardwired this way?

no because the relative %ages of crimes perpetrated will likely vary from one country to the next. What is likely to be more constant is the overall crime rate per head ...given the same conditions...you couldnt compare say london and jo'burg for instance

So your argument then is based on one region, would that make a global view of that ethnicity correct that is even not taking into account what can make crime happen of course from, need (caused by poverty), belief (the person believes the law is wrong), impulse (a crime which is committed on the spur of the moment), influence (alcohol, drugs or peer pressure) and gain (crime committed to gain more wealth).

It HAS to be based on "your" region....the crime stats in outer god knows where are not relevant to the guy in london...all he is concerned about (should be concerned about???) is whats happening in london....he may also of course have a view on the rest of the uk since he is more likely to interact with it than else where....I certainly am not saying that just because "group x" is dispropotionaly represented as murderers in the uk means that they are world wide thus represented...(though I would take some convincing my right to be suspicious is wrong, but that would depend more on the social climate of where i was going...you cannot deny that your chances of being done to a horrible death by a coloured guy is somewhat shall we say enhanced if you choose to go to jo'burg or vist mr mugabe, conversely of course it would probably be significantly reduced if you went to vist aunt Flo half way up an alp in austria....

Dd you take any of these factors into account when assessing the stats

Or just take them as black and white

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Sassy wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

For the record.

and only because of you.

You started fights with the posters and when losing you started endless threads on the mod board slagging them of.

You set out to get Didge banned by constantly baiting him and moaning about him.

You repaid that loyalty by showing you were in charge and untouchable so you posted a picture that you knew had the same name as Quill.

Dont you dare give any bullshit about him posting info this was way way before the bridge stuff he shared.
You said you had tried to trace Beekeeper through the Australian Beekeepers Association. You know his real name and address you said. When I pulled you on that - more lies saying it was the God Squad you were finding.

Stop schleping your tales of woe round this forum you are no victim except perhaps of your own spite.
Leave me the fuck alone.

Oh dear, how sad, got back some of what she dished out, I'm heartbroken - not.

Quill posted all the personal details he thought he had on Stephen.   You researched Keith and told me about it.   You are both mad.   You both smarmed up to SM when she came on, and yet in the car going up to Liverpool FTL had the nerve to ask me if I had really met her and 'was she alright' like she was some kind of terrorist.   You are both smarmy two faced cowards.   You were happy to have a go at me, but don't like it back, tough shit.   Every single time you write snidey comments about me, you'll get it back three fold.   You want it to stop, fucking shut with the snide remarks.

I dont give a shit what Stephenmarra did or didnt do.

Stop dragging everyone else into your shit. Now its Sexy!

YOU INVITED SEXY TO MY HOUSE

I had never even spoken to her nor had FTL, of course we were nervous

Who is next on your list of deflections
you will run out in the end and then you will have to face up to a few facts.

Fact is you are a hard hearted bitch who's only concern is herself and getting her own way.

You are evil and worst of it is you are so fucking plausible by the time people realise what you are its too late you are onto the next victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Now...do towns have a greater proportion of scroats per head of population than villages....

should we deny that fact because its nasty to stigmatise townies by saying they have more scroats each, or should we accept the essential truth of it and then try to identify why...and what to do about it (build a wall 1 mile high round the towns and fill em with water....only joking)......

the same is true with the issue of crime (whatever crime) the stats show a disproportionality of "other ethnic groups" involved in various crimes....do we pretend this isnt so and its all really due to nasty racists...or do we accept it and do something (reasonable) about it.

No it shows a poor association fallacy, based upon pseudo science because the stats really show that humans commit crime, they do not show why they have committed any of the crimes, because as seen there are 5 reasons, from need (caused by poverty), belief (the person believes the law is wrong), impulse (a crime which is committed on the spur of the moment), influence (alcohol, drugs or peer pressure) and gain (crime committed to gain more wealth).

Thus the belief you have is based on nothing more than skin colour, not why some humans commit crime, hence why you are missing point by miles here, as what affect does the colour of a persons skin have on them committing a crime, when we are all biologically one race?

None

FROM NEED (caused by poverty)

BELIEF ( The person believes the law is wrong)

IMPULSE ( A crime which is committed on the spur of the moment)

INFLUENCE ( Alcohol, Drugs or peer pressure)

GAIN ( Crime committed to gain more wealth )

Now which category do ASIAN GROOMING GANGS fit in.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Sassy wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

When you have had a nap read it again because you know I know and FTL knows its the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Never claimed to have tried to close it down, just was hilarious that what brought it down was the infighting between you and others. In other words some of you could not be adult.  I played no part in any of that which now you seek to blame me for your own failings. I just think as well as others that you created your own downfall, that is something to be laughed at  

Priceless

priceless indeed...once more didge proves himself a two face liar

a quote from a few posts up

quote didge...."yes I loved it how your site imploded, I like most of the posters there but reserved special attention for it screwing up for you."

italics my emphasis.

now I bet those mods who all jumped ship are feeling rather silly now they can see how you manipulated them.
of course they be rather cross with you if you deny manipulating them since it will then be see that they were directly involved in trying to bring down the site (though I cant see why they would want to)

so Didly didge...manipulation by a devious and dishonourable troll...or willing co-operation ???

it would be interesting to know.....

He hasn't said that at all. While is is vindictive to revel in the sites collapse he didn't say he actually tried to get it closed. Nor do I see 'how' any of us were manipulated. None of us wanted the place to close or chose for it to. We quit entirely due to reasons given.

Sass frankly your reveling in this is repulsive.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 pm

grumpy old git wrote:[

no because the relative %ages of crimes perpetrated will likely vary from one country to the next. What is likely to be more constant is the overall crime rate per head ...given the same conditions...you couldnt compare say london and jo'burg for instance

It HAS to be based on "your" region....the crime stats in outer god knows where are not relevant to the guy in london...all he is concerned about (should be concerned about???) is whats happening in london....he may also of course have a view on the rest of the uk since he is more likely to interact with it than else where....I certainly am not saying that just because "group x" is dispropotionaly represented as murderers in the uk means that they are world wide thus represented...(though I would take some convincing my right to be suspicious is wrong, but that would depend more on the social climate of where i was going...you cannot deny that your chances of being done to a horrible death by a coloured guy is somewhat shall we say enhanced if you choose to go to jo'burg or vist mr mugabe, conversely of course it would probably be significantly reduced if you went to vist aunt Flo half way up an alp in austria....

You are still not grasping this Victor

We know that humans commit crimes.

We know the 5 main reasons people commit crimes

Need (caused by poverty), belief (the person believes the law is wrong), impulse (a crime which is committed on the spur of the moment), influence (alcohol, drugs or peer pressure) and gain (crime committed to gain more wealth).

Not one then is because a person is white they committed the crime, not one is they committed the crime because they were black, is the point starting to hit home?

So you are you trying to tell me more blacks commit crimes because they are black, or that it is because of one of the following reasons?

Need (caused by poverty), belief (the person believes the law is wrong), impulse (a crime which is committed on the spur of the moment), influence (alcohol, drugs or peer pressure) and gain (crime committed to gain more wealth).

So why show levels of ethnicity unless your views is based upon the fact humans are separate races and that in some way the skin colour of humans is a denominating factor in crime being committed? Is that what you are saying?
Is it because their brains are different, or their hands, or hearts somehow in anyway biologically  different to white people?

Seriously I am really interested to know your theory behind not why we already know why crime happens, because of Need (caused by poverty), belief (the person believes the law is wrong), impulse (a crime which is committed on the spur of the moment), influence (alcohol, drugs or peer pressure) and gain (crime committed to gain more wealth), but that you think another factor is now based on ethnic groups being biologically different to a reason behind crime?

Last edited by PhilDidge on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Yes he is and yes we have had a fallout over how he handles things there and he knows I had no intention of doing anything as it was all bravado, which he knows himself view private PM.

A self confessed liar who is full of piss and wind , glad you admit your failing Didge

So we all know your intent though allakaka, posting private information of posters personal details, trying to manipulate the points system, the list goes on with your abuse on forums, but hey even you are given a new chance here and clearly not doing a good job at that
Now tell us all your ID name on the early ADO , DEBUNKER ?
Subjected to abuse from the first post

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

I have always been Didge on ADO, ask Sphinx, in fact I really want you to, please do as she will know very well if I was ever a multi ID, let me  know ASAP as I really want to see the egg on your face 

Hilarious, now you really are losing the plot. And if I remember very well all you could do was abuse debunker, because he made you look what you really are stupid.

As to lying that is very funny coming from you after ADOgate, where I am king exposed you 

You really are going to be in for a shock soon.

:D

Just for the record Didge, on ADO you were Black Prince and you denied you were Didge before eventually changing to Didge. And if Sphinx tells the truth (which she usually does) then she will conform that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I have always been Didge on ADO, ask Sphinx, in fact I really want you to, please do as she will know very well if I was ever a multi ID, let me  know ASAP as I really want to see the egg on your face 

Hilarious, now you really are losing the plot. And if I remember very well all you could do was abuse debunker, because he made you look what you really are stupid.

As to lying that is very funny coming from you after ADOgate, where I am king exposed you 

Just for the record Didge, on ADO you were Black Prince and you denied you were Didge before eventually changing to Didge. And if Sphinx tells the truth (which she usually does) then she will conform that.

But for the record Irn, why are you saying from a claim of multi id where I was the same poster was I not?

take your time, was I a multi id on first ado?

No, did I start on on ado two as black Prince and ask for my name to change to mu usual?

Is it a crime to have my name different for a change?

No, pointless and shit stirring Irn, as seen Eilzel, FTL and Nems have shown I created no trouble and you are trying to keep pathetic old feuds going.

So be a good chap and move on, as it is boring for all here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Does the "why matter at this point...the crimes have been done (leaving aside any "over enthusiasm" by our wonderful law enforcement where ethnicity is concerned)

true humans commit crime...but as the figures show, humans with certain identifying traits, commit varying proportions of crime often beyond what you would expect from "random distribution"

You are conflating two issues here, regardless of YOUR belief you are in a minority, the visible identifiable facts speak otherwise...rightly or wrongly, this is where the liberalist mentality falls apart and makes more problems than it solves....

Didge...I KNOW what you mean, but those factors of cause that you identify are ALSO related to "race" except possibly belief.

amongst which ethnic group is poverty the greatest?
amongst which ethnic group is influence (especially drugs and peer pressure) the greatest
if you include belief, amongst which "collective" group is this the greatest

If you fail to recognise this then you will fail at crime prevention every time, because you will fail to address the correct solution to the required cause....

thats not "racism" thast seeing whats there .....

for instance...is there any point in aiming anti gang education at children in some leafy suburb of a posh town...no
hOWEVER there is great point in aiming it to the children living in the (and i hate this term) "black areas2 of certain towns....

as to WHY humans commit crime...well thats been poured over for centuries by better minds than you or I and they all seem eventually to end up with the same conclusion.....because they can...which is a rather sad indictment of the human "race"

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:14 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

None

The above is the 5 main factors behind all crime, to break down to sex crime it is:

physiological/biological (e.g., imbalanced hormones, being sexually attracted to children);
sociocultural (e.g., being exposed to broader social messages supportive of aggression);
developmental/environmental (e.g., having witnessed domestic violence); and
situational/circumstantial (e.g., having easy access to victims, extreme levels of stress).

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

None

No reply to this one ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

The above is the 5 main factors behind all crime, to break down to sex crime it is:

physiological/biological (e.g., imbalanced hormones, being sexually attracted to children);
sociocultural (e.g., being exposed to broader social messages supportive of aggression);
situational/circumstantial (e.g., having easy access to victims, extreme levels of stress).

in all crime you actually miss out one other cause...that the perp is just an evil bastard.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:18 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

in all crime you actually miss out one other cause...that the perp is just an evil bastard.....

Explain the science behind evil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I realise that Victor, but I was on the receiving end of all of their bile, so I have an interest in it all coming out.    But I'll leave the rest to you, because you have certainly done a good job in exposing it.

Exposing what, that now where I was not involved, you are claiming I manipulated the others, one moment

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

You were the guilty one, in factask any on there if I had anything to do with your melt down?

Please do, hilarious I am now being blamed for you posting details about posters, you really cannot make it up how badly guilty you are to now blame me when I was never involved.

Please some more of Victor being a paranoid loon this is priceless  

@Didge

I never posted any personal details, Quill is the one that did that.

@FTL

I suggest you read back and see where Victor got the truth out of Didge, where he establishes that Didge manipulated you lot to stop being Mods.

Re the previous bitchfest you and Nems and Didge directed at me then don't get dragged in like you did by your friend. I ignored three posts directed at me and they were not witty by any means. You then piped up by saying ...

The logic is equivalent to "it's all about me me me" and "look at me me me". The reason for the protest fades into the background because it's more about the protesters than the cause

Sorry Irn, I wasn't referring to Margaretta tbh

To be honest Irn this thread has descended into "I've protested for the cause", "I'm a better protester and more committed than you" and "You are weak willed and never protested against anything which makes you a bad person"    

More about the protester and little about the cause itself

Some people will use anything to try and win an online argument  

These were all directed at me by you. And the first mention you got was from your friend who said...

It was only to get at me Didge, Im sorry you got caught up in it.

You're friend then posted...

Its as FTL correctly states some will do anything because winning an online argument is everything

I've gone back and amended my post to say 'your friend' instead of FTL so that you don't get so upset in future and you are unable to play the victim card when clearly you were actively involved in the discussion.

I will add, my illness was brought up because Nems deliberately targeted something she knew I couldn't do at the moment to provoke and Didge commented it was witty.    Being the 'little miss, look at me, aren't I a sweet, look at all the emoticons I post, I must be lovely' when in fact the two of you are schoolyard schoolgirl bullybitches, you jumped on it.   Well, I might be down at the moment, but I'm not out, and you start on me and I will get up, chew you up and spit out the pieces.   Others might be fooled by you, I know how manipulative you are and spiteful to the nth degree.   You try to portray yourself as this wouldn't hurt a fly, girly, oh so cute, fluffy toy figure.   But that isn't the truth is it?   The real FTL is quite happy to get together a gang to persue someone who was a friend, because they had the audacity to say they were not going to do what you wanted them to do, dared to disagree, so for months and months you manipulate others to carry on your spiteful vendetta, never minding who it hurts.   It's not me who is the manipulator, I come straight out with what I think and people know where I stand on everything.   You, little miss smarmy, put on one face while doing another and throw your hands up in horror when anyone bites back.   Well tough, because I know you, and I know what you are, a manipulative, devious, two faced bitch.  

Re the previous bitchfest you and Nems and Didge directed at me then don't get dragged in like you did by your friend. I ignored three posts directed at me and they were not witty by any means. You then piped up by saying ...

The logic is equivalent to "it's all about me me me" and "look at me me me". The reason for the protest fades into the background because it's more about the protesters than the cause

Sorry Irn, I wasn't referring to Margaretta tbh

To be honest Irn this thread has descended into "I've protested for the cause", "I'm a better protester and more committed than you" and "You are weak willed and never protested against anything which makes you a bad person"  

More about the protester and little about the cause itself

Some people will use anything to try and win an online argument  

These were all directed at me by you. And the first mention you got was from your friend who said...

It was only to get at me Didge, Im sorry you got caught up in it.

You're friend then posted...

Its as FTL correctly states some will do anything because winning an online argument is everything

I was on that thread and that is exactly what happened. The message really is quite clear in that if you keep poking at stick at someone several times until you get a response then don't bother bleating about the response that you get.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Seriously victor can you post properly I have no idea what you post when it is no show as different, it is so poor on your part

Again you miss the point, you say

true humans commit crime...but as the figures show, humans with certain identifying traits, commit varying proportions of crime often beyond what you would expect from "random distribution"

What are these traits that are different biologically between a different ethnicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

But for the record Irn, why are you saying from a claim of multi id where I was the same poster was I not?

No, did I start on on ado two as black Prince and ask for my name to change to mu usual?

No, pointless and shit stirring Irn, as seen Eilzel, FTL and Nems have shown I created no trouble and you are trying to keep pathetic old feuds going.

You really need to read what I posted. I never said you had a multi ID. I was just pointing out for the record that Didge was not your first ID on ADO as you claimed.

If the others you have mentioned had not dragged themselves into the Margaretta D'Arcy thread to have a go (most of which were ignored) then they wouldn't have got the response that they did so who really is keeping the old feuds going really is quite clear now.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 pm

grumpy old git wrote:

What are these biological traits different between each ethnicity?

You are conflating two issues here, regardless of YOUR belief you are in a minority, the visible identifiable facts speak otherwise...rightly or wrongly, this is where the liberalist mentality falls apart and makes more problems than it solves....
No minority, you are arguing a factor based on skin colour or ethnicity being a factor which it never is

Didge...I KNOW what you mean, but those factors of cause that you identify are ALSO related to "race" except possibly belief.
But we are only one race, thus again you should be able to define differences in the human race, that would make people commit more crime based on an ethnicity  

amongst which ethnic group is influence (especially drugs and peer pressure) the greatest

If you fail to recognise this then you will fail at crime prevention every time, because you will fail to address the correct solution to the required cause....
Eh, I have just being showing t you the factors behind crimes, thus you are now in a agreement on other factors and not it being the ethnicity, do you not see that by what you just said?

Er it is as you have just given causes to crime not related to the ethnicity, one group no matter an ethnicity maybe n the lowest groups, showing it is the lowest groups where you find the majority of crime, thus you rendered the ethnicity moot

as to WHY humans commit crime...well thats been poured over for centuries by better minds than you or I and they all seem eventually to end up with the same conclusion.....because they can...which is a rather sad indictment of the human "race"

So in conclusion you helped show yourself ethnicity does not play apart

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

YES, this is the most logical explanation.

(1)physiological/biological (e.g., imbalanced hormones, being sexually attracted to children);

(2)sociocultural (e.g., being exposed to broader social messages supportive of aggression);
YES, it is cultural

(3)developmental/environmental (e.g., having witnessed domestic violence); and

(4)situational/circumstantial (e.g., having easy access to victims, extreme levels of stress).

Now which group do ASIAN GROOMING GANGS go in or do you need to break it down to a further subsection , until it suits you.

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You really need to read what I posted. I never said you had a multi ID. I was just pointing out for the record that Didge was not your first ID on ADO as you claimed.

If the others you have mentioned had not dragged themselves into the Margaretta D'Arcy thread to have a go (most of which were ignored) then they wouldn't have got the response that they did so who really is keeping the old feuds going really is quite clear now.

No as seen since coming on you have no debated anything here but drag on more pathetic feuds, plus jumping on me having a different name to a charge of multi id, please spare me the nonsense Irn  

You ignore nobody brought up Nems and FTL except sassy, your excuse is now over something that happened another time, when it is FTL's birthday for goodness sake

So move on you are backing something that is tiresome for all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

(1)physiological/biological (e.g., imbalanced hormones, being sexually attracted to children);

(2)sociocultural (e.g., being exposed to broader social messages supportive of aggression);

(3)developmental/environmental (e.g., having witnessed domestic violence); and

(4)situational/circumstantial (e.g., having easy access to victims, extreme levels of stress).

Now which group do ASIAN GROOMING GANGS go in or do you need to break it down to a further subsection , until it suits you.

Why are you asking me, do you not know yourself?

I know you are not the brightest spark, but do you need me to hold your hand and direct you to everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 5 Sigh34 Please don't threaten me, I don't know why you feel the need to keep dragging up the past.

You did on Friday night, and you're not going to get away with doing it again.

For the record.

and only because of you.

Leave me the fuck alone.

FTL and you dragged yourselves into the other thread and you persevered until you eventually provoked a response so it really doesn't do to bleat about the response that the two of you got. Maybe you should just learn not to have a go at people if you don't like what you get back.

And just for the record, I was the first Mod to ask Victor to remove me as a mod because Didge started to claim that I was using mod status in arguments against him to get an advantage in debates. That was a load of crap and I certainly wasn't going to let him use it again. That's when the other mods left as well and I never saw anything in the mod lounge that supports what you claim.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

What are these biological traits different between each ethnicity?

No minority, you are arguing a factor based on skin colour or ethnicity being a factor which it never is

But we are only one race, thus again you should be able to define differences in the human race, that would make people commit more crime based on an ethnicity  

Eh, I have just being showing t you the factors behind crimes, thus you are now in a agreement on other factors and not it being the ethnicity, do you not see that by what you just said?

Er it is as you have just given causes to crime not related to the ethnicity, one group no matter an ethnicity maybe n the lowest groups, showing it is the lowest groups where you find the majority of crime, thus you rendered the ethnicity moot

So in conclusion you helped show yourself ethnicity does not play apart

sorry didge you got the wrong end of the stick there...whether is a cause or not, ethnicity DOES play a part, clearly, since CERTAIN ethnic groups ARE over represented for certain crimes...inescapable FACT. However....WHY this should be the cause is the most important point

we can I think, assume that for instance a coloured child brought up in decent surrounding, with all that implies, will be no more likely to offend than a white child thus brought up...which I guess is what you are saying, and I have never implied otherwise.

which leaves us with the problem of WHY is there the obvious and visible imbalance in some ethnic groups.
the answer is of course that these "minority groups" for various reasons have become marginalised and thus more likely to suffer the problems which CAUSE crime.
the reasons for this marginalisation are many and most though not all are due to "racist" attitudes by the majority groups....you will find this wherever two different groups clash ...
as you say...the "lowest group" in the pecking order....is the one with problems

However like it or not....in THIS "region" i.e the UK those "lowest groups" are??????

does not the SAME argument apply when the boot is on the other foot so to speak???.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No as seen since coming on you have no debated anything here but drag on more pathetic feuds, plus jumping on me having a different name to a charge of multi id, please spare me the nonsense Irn  

You ignore nobody brought up Nems and FTL except sassy, your excuse is now over something that happened another time, when it is FTL's birthday for goodness sake

This thread has developed into two different discussions and you have been involved in both of them so you really should take the advice you are giving me by staying out of the one you have been discussing with others which is the one you are now discussing here with me. So isn't it you that should have moved on?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Why are you asking me, do you not know yourself?

I know you are not the brightest spark, but do you need me to hold your hand and direct you to everything?

But Didge you are always proclaiming your superior intellect over that of others , but here we have you posting up causes and yet you have no answer to a simply question , could it be because you have nowhere further to run without giving an answer.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:56 pm

grumpy old git wrote:

sorry didge you got the wrong end of the stick there...whether is a cause or not, ethnicity DOES play a part, clearly, since CERTAIN ethnic groups ARE over represented for certain crimes...inescapable FACT. However....WHY this should be the cause is the most important point
No it does not and you just proved it does not, you stated quite clearly over you is in the groups of poverty, that rules out ethnicity, sorry you are going around now talking gobbldygook

we can I think, assume that for instance a coloured child brought up in decent surrounding, with all that implies, will be no more likely to offend than a white child thus brought up...which I guess is what you are saying, and I have never implied otherwise.
Which means no factor on his skin colour or ethnicity

which leaves us with the problem of WHY is there the obvious and visible imbalance in some ethnic groups.
the answer is of course that these "minority groups" for various reasons have become marginalised and thus more likely to suffer the problems which CAUSE crime.
Which again has to do with social factors not the ethnicity itself does it not, you are making this easier by explaing how ethnicity does not play a part

the reasons for this marginalisation are many and most though not all are due to "racist" attitudes by the majority groups....you will find this wherever two different groups clash ...
as you say...the "lowest group" in the pecking order....is the one with problems
Thus racist attitudes are traits that are learnt, we do not genetically pass them on, so again this is a social factor towards minority groups, thus ethnicity plays no part in the crime, unless it is a racist crime being the only exception

However like it or not....in THIS "region" i.e the UK those "lowest groups" are??????
Poor people, of which in this country we have all groups within this section some more than others explaining higher level in some meaning the factor is the poverty but not the ethnicity

does not the SAME argument apply when the boot is on the other foot so to speak???.....

Not really as seen you are actually making my job easier here but showing even more it is not ethnicity being the factor behind crime, only when it is a racist attack would the ethnicity of the victim be a factor, of which racism is a trait learn not something humans are born with, so on all factors you have helped proved ethnicity has no play in this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

This thread has developed into two different discussions and you have been involved in both of them so you really should take the advice you are giving me by staying out of the one you have been discussing with others which is the one you are now discussing here with me.  So isn't it you that should have moved on?

Oh do come down off your perch and grow up for once, move on its boooooring

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Not to worry Didge I've answered them myself. With My opinion.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Not to worry Didge I've answered them myself. With My opinion.

Well done and good for you that you came to your own conclusions

Give yourself a round of applause

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

This thread has developed into two different discussions and you have been involved in both of them so you really should take the advice you are giving me by staying out of the one you have been discussing with others which is the one you are now discussing here with me.  So isn't it you that should have moved on?

If you didn't want this part of the discussion to continue then you really shouldn't have poked your nose into it in the first place to keep it going. I'll leave you to ponder over that in the hope that you actually take your own advice

Okay dokay
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

If you didn't want this part of the discussion to continue then you really shouldn't have poked your nose into it in the first place to keep it going. I'll leave you to ponder over that in the hope that you actually take your own advice

Okay dokay

Of which you are guilty of doing continually distracting this thread with your so called moral high ground towards other posters, so yes you ponder why you also keep responding, as you are using the same logic unto me you are doing yourself, so if you don;t mind take your debate elsewhere and start a new thread and allow others to debate here, which is only fair is it not

So do the decent thing and start your own thread on old feuds with no relevance to the forum and allow others to debate and when i am back tomorrow I hope you contribute to this thread on what it is about not handbags at dawn

Thanks and bye

Last edited by PhilDidge on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 pm

shakes head......

well at last we hit a concensus

we are agreed are we not, that no one ethnic group, given identical circumstances, is more prone to crime in general than any other?

However, the CAUSES of crime tend to differ (and be more severe in most cases) depending upon ones socio economic group....yes?

what is the greatest source of socio economic dislocation??

ETHNICITY....yes? (regardless of why this should be so...OR the wrongness of it...we know its wrong and needs sorting but that isnt the point at the moment)

Therfore, if you IGNORE the ethnic dispropotionality in crime, you risk mistargeting your efforts (and therefor resources) at the risk A) of failure(because the group you are working with will see it as irrelevant) and B)the risk of loseing value for money

As I pointed out...its NO use targeting anti gang education on white scroats, they dont work that way (in general)
Its no good targeting anti prostitution education to would be IRA terrorists
its no good targeting anti extremism education to a group of would be romanian mafia
and so on

you HAVE to target the right thing to the right place...and that means accepting what the figures show..(even if you dont accept the "interpretation" Some would like to place on them)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Yes you do have to target the right thing Victor the reasons behind crime and how to prevent them, so we are agreed, but ethnicity really has no bearing on why crime is committed unless the victim is a victim of racial hate, of which though is born from social prejudice views not any genetic trait

Night and have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:39 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Okay dokay

Of which you are guilty of doing continually distracting this thread with your so called moral high ground towards other posters, so yes you ponder why you also keep responding, as you are using the same logic unto me you are doing yourself, so if you don;t mind take your debate elsewhere and start a new thread and allow others to debate here, which is only fair is it not

So do the decent thing and start your own thread on old feuds with no relevance to the forum and allow others to debate and when i am back tomorrow I hope you contribute to this thread on what it is about not handbags at dawn

Thanks and bye

No, you decided to involve yourself in this discussion when you really didn't have to so it is only fair to bring it to your attention that the advice you are now handing out wasn't heeded by yourself.
If it isn't obvious by now that you were just pouring fuel on the fire then it never will be.
I'm just adding a bit of balance to this discussion because it certainly was required.

I'm moving on now and would hope that you and the others who have been involved in keeping this going will do the same and not repeat the same mistakes again in future.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Like a damned playground in here only less mature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:00 pm

In which case, definitely above your level lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Like a damned playground in here only less mature

To be honest Smelly, I think Didge has been running rings round you on this all night.

Shame eh?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:02 pm

At least Didge didn't regurgitate the Second world war again.

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Sassy wrote:In which case, definitely above your level lol

anything above the level of your slime trail is good.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

To be honest Smelly, I think Didge has been running rings round you on this all night.

Shame eh?

Well You ARE his biggest fanboy so I think you might be slightly biased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:06 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Sassy wrote:In which case, definitely above your level lol

anything above the level of your slime trail is good.

Slime trail??

Is sassy doing the splits again??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:The people at the low end of the economic ladder tend to be immigrants. The people at the low end of the economic ladder tend to have a higher crime rate. This has been generally true no matter what the country of origin for the immigrants and no matter what society they're joining.

Excellent point Ben.

Let's take a look at Australia - lots of British people moving over there. Committing much crime? No.

What other foreigners are over there I wonder? I'll leave that to our Australian friends - come on Australian friends - all those shootings - who's carrying them out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Shame eh?

Well You ARE his biggest fanboy so I think you might be slightly biased

I disagree with Didge on many issues but on this one he has rinsed you good and proper.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Just nipped over to the website - haven't picked and chosen - these are the only 3 court cases today regarding killings:

28th Jan

Five thugs who killed a schoolboy because he lived on wrong side of the street are facing years behind bars today (Tues). Hani Hicham Abou El Kheir, 16, died after he was stabbed 20 times after he was chased by a 10-strong gang armed with a 'formidable' array of weapons. He was cut down in a 'brutal and merciless attack' near his home in Pimlico, southwest London, last January yards away from some of London's most expensive properties. Hani was assaulted with weapons including swords, a meat cleaver, knives and a Taser stun gun, he was forced to the ground where he was stabbed through the heart and left for dead. - See more at: http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/#sthash.9pujcAtd.dpuf

28th Jan

A businessman was stabbed to death by two fellow Romanians 'to teach him a lesson' after a fight at a party, a court heard today (TUES). Edward Fustei, who ran a company supplying labourers for work in the railway industry, was chased from his home and knifed four times in the chest, neck and arms. The 33 year-old collapsed in a nearby garden and managed to say: 'Those bastards have killed me', before falling unconscious. It is claimed he was murdered by brothers Dan Cozma, a 31 year-old construction worker, and Ciprian Cozma, 25. - See more at: http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/#sthash.9pujcAtd.dpuf

Terrified shoppers ran in panic after a man was stabbed to death during a mass brawl in London's biggest shopping centre, the Old Bailey heard. Liam Woodards, 24, was knifed in the chest after a standoff between two gangs at Westfield Stratford City next to the Olympic Park. The fatal attack, which took place weeks before the 2012 Games, sparked mass violence as the rival groups chased each other and hurled chairs and bottles, it is claimed. Nii-Azu Kojo-Smith, who was 17 at the time but is now 19, is accused of murder while six others are accused of violent disorder for their part in the brawl. - See more at: http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/#sthash.9pujcAtd.dpuf

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Here's the problem, they are probably all classed as British.

It's good for him and it's good for the authorities when they produce the stats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am

http://www.citizensreportuk.org/reports/teenage-murder-london.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:44 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Here's the problem, they are probably all classed as British.

It's good for him and it's good for the authorities when they produce the stats.

Andy, can you tell me in your own words why you believe that the crime levels amongst the ethnic or foreign immigrant community are proportionately higher than in the remainder of the community?

If you believe this to be true then can you please show the stats for convictions for ALL levels of crime ranging from what is considered to be 'white collar' crime, fraud, tax evasion and the like?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:44 am

Doesn't the UK have a Breuro of Statistics?
Cant you just look it up
I am sure Andy is Mistaken

http://www.ukcrimestats.com/
Well I'll be Cool England and Wales have actually gone down in Crime in Every Category.

http://www.police.uk/
Latest statistics show that crime is continuing to fall in England and Wales. Both key, independent measures of crime – police recorded crime and the Crime Survey for England and Wales – show crimes against households and adults fell by 10% in the year to September 2013.

Well it looks like the influx of foreigners is balancing out all you Criminal Brits. Andy I’d suggest the News is just doing the normal beat up thing. Statistically the increase in foreign citizens has seen ALL crimes go down. Now the law of averages suggest that this would occur IF the introduced group has a Lower average than the native group.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next