NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

+5
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
scrat
ALLAKAKA
Beekeeper
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 7 Empty Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

28th January 2014

I watch, and read the news quite a bit and have noticed that most court cases involve people with foreign-sounding names.

Why is it the case that so many murder and manslaughter cases involve foreign people?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

But as I rightly predicted it gave the other poster an excuse to come back at you because of your potty mouth.
Seriously, grow up!

You are the one that's fanning the flames on here, like you often do and refuse to take the medicine that you dish out to others, and move on, you irritating little man.

I have not sworn or thrown abuse at you but given you sound advice for you to spout off even more abuse, seriously, you need to start listening to people and start to grow up

Back to top Go down

Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is It Mainly Immigrants Who Kill People In The UK Now?

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Keeping on saying it doesn't make it true.   I have never published anyone's details.   The only person who has ever done that is Quill.   As it turns out he was wrong, but he still thinks he was right, and he pm'd me saying just that.    And Victor was right to ban him, because he thought he was publishing real details, not only of the poster concerned, but his wife as well.    And Stephen wasn't doing anything of the sort, Quill just didn't like the fact that Stephen was telling him he was an idiot.

I'm talking about Quill, who to my knowledge is the only one who has proudly claimed to have done it - he doesn't even seem to care.

I've no idea what you have done sassy, apart from act in a disgusting way towards me when I joined speakfree.

Andy, everything I said about Stephen is on the open Internet. Stephen Reay is the head of a mega-site known as Female first. He is in the Internet News daily. If you google his name, you can learn everything I said. Try it yourself:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/female-first-owner-first-active-1232893

We've already established that revealing facts that have been made public by the people themselves, is not a violation of Internet rules. Stephen's public persona was first thing on my mind when I posted about him. Even then, I would have had no reason to post anything, except he had already started it doing it about me.

Now the only interest you have in this discussion is you are member of the RW'ers, the third front, and for a year or so you have craved to drive a wedge in between the two sides of Speakfree. Pleeeze...any self-righteousness from the likes of you is completely mendacious.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:45 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

You are the one that's fanning the flames on here, like you often do and refuse to take the medicine that you dish out to others, and move on, you irritating little man.

I have not sworn or thrown abuse at you but given you sound advice for you to spout off even more abuse, seriously, you need to start listening to people and start to grow up

There is nothing in the rules that says that you can't swear, you have difficulty in dealing with that fact, and have done ever since you arrived here.

If you don't like it, you could always fuck off to Flap, where swearing isn't allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

There is nothing in the rules that says that you can't swear, you have difficulty in dealing with that fact, and have done ever since you arrived here.

If you don't like it, you could always fuck tourette's syndrome off to Flap, where swearing isn't allowed.

Dear me, its like talking to a 5 year old after being caught red handed at school swearing at the teacher, then denying any wrong.
You clearly have never learnt any life lessons have you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:52 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

If you don't like it, you could always fuck tourette's syndrome off to Flap, where swearing isn't allowed.

Dear me, its like talking to a 5 year old after being caught red handed at school swearing at the teacher, then denying any wrong.

I don't need to learn any lessons in life from you.

Sanctimonious prat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I don't need to learn any lessons in life from you.

Sanctimonious prat.tourette's syndrome

Potty mouth again, can you post anything without throwing abuse, how many posts where none was given and yet you reply nearly in everyone with your potty mouth

Again be a good chap and grow up eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Looks like this thread is losing its general interest; I'm locking it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7