NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

+5
magica
Ben Reilly
nicko
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 2 Empty Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

He jumped out of the train and started to strike at people with an AXE': Horror in Dusseldorf as Kosovan attacker injures seven before he is caught after leaping from a bridge - but police say it's NOT terrorism
A man , 36, was arrested after the savage attack at Dusseldorf's main station
Police said he was from the ex-Yugoslavia and seemed to have mental problems
Among the victims was a 13-year-old girl who was slashed across the upper arm
Passenger tweeted from his train that  a 'crazy man' had been attacking people  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4avXfH5W9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting how the police are quick to claim he was from former yugoslavia rather than say he was a Muslim from kosovo...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 2 Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:52 pm

How many kosovans with the name 'fatmir' do you think there might be who aren't Muslims...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 2 Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

How many kosovans with the name 'fatmir' do you think there might be who aren't Muslims...!?

I don't know...never heard the name. Why go there?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Many Albanians will have this name, of which many Kosvans, descend from that country

Given Name FATMIR
USAGE: Albanian

Meaning & History
Derived from Albanian fatmirë "lucky".

http://www.behindthename.com/name/fatmir

Again that is not evidence it is Muslim, though as i stated, there is a 95% chance the suspect is, but not a 100%

Of which the religion as seen has no relevance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 pm

More about this attacker...

He was due to be deported back in 2013/14, when he then started complaining of mental health issues, which surprise surprise, led to a halt of the deportation and a permission to stay until 2018...

His brother says he bought an AXE a week before the attack... but did nothing about it... although he was supposedly 'well aware' of the 'mental problems'...

Another point... how can authorities be so quick to rule out islamist terrorist motive/links before they have had the chance to analyse his computers/mobile phone/Internet activity at all...?

Or properly assessed his known contacts properly (ie all known social friends/family etc) and had a look into whether any of them may have been part of a wider Islamist cell/plot...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

More about this attacker...

He was due to be deported back in 2013/14, when he then started complaining of mental health issues, which surprise surprise, led to a halt of the deportation and a permission to stay until 2018...

His brother says he bought an AXE a week before the attack... but did nothing about it... although he was supposedly 'well aware' of the 'mental problems'...

Another point... how can authorities be so quick to rule out islamist terrorist motive/links before they have had the chance to analyse his computers/mobile phone/Internet activity at all...?

Or properly assessed his known contacts properly (ie all known social friends/family etc) and had a look into whether any of them may have been part of a wider Islamist cell/plot...!?

Lying again.

Kneip said the suspect's brother had worried when he bought an axe about a week earlier.

And when he realized his brother had left their home in Wuppertal, 30 kilometres west of Düsseldorf, he phoned the police to report him missing.

With screams echoing around the station concourse and the wounded bleeding on the ground, police chased the man along railway tracks until he leapt off a four-metre bridge to evade arrest.
Lying on the ground, the injured man told the first officers on the scene that "he had been ready to be shot dead by police," said local crime squad chief Dietmar Kneip.
"We call that 'suicide by cop'," he told a press conference. "But luckily we were able to arrest him."

He suffered serious multiple broken bones from the fall, police said, and was taken to hospital. 

https://www.thelocal.de/20170310/dusseldorf-axe-attack-suspect-identified-as-man-with-mental-problems

Notice how I post links and where you avoid?

How can you be so paranoid?

Are you now saying that those qualified are incompetent in diagnosing.

Where is this evidence that he only claimed mental health problems, when he was due to be deported 4 years ago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:23 pm

If I had a mentally Ill brother and I knew he had bought an axe... for no legitimate practical reason... I wouldn't have left him with possession of it for even a minute... let alone a week!!!

The axe would have been removed immediately... and I would have advised his mental health team about it... seeking action to move him into some sort of restrictive care facility!

But what about my other points...?

"Another point... how can authorities be so quick to rule out islamist terrorist motive/links before they have had the chance to analyse his computers/mobile phone/Internet activity at all...?

Or properly assessed his known contacts properly (ie all known social friends/family etc) and had a look into whether any of them may have been part of a wider Islamist cell/plot...!?"
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If I had a mentally Ill brother and I knew he had bought an axe... for no legitimate practical reason... I wouldn't have left him with possession of it for even a minute... let alone a week!!!

The axe would have been removed immediately... and I would have advised his mental health team about it... seeking action to move him into some sort of restrictive care facility!

But what about my other points...?

"Another point... how can authorities be so quick to rule out islamist terrorist motive/links before they have had the chance to analyse his computers/mobile phone/Internet activity at all...?

Or properly assessed his known contacts properly (ie all known social friends/family etc) and had a look into whether any of them may have been part of a wider Islamist cell/plot...!?"

1) Speculative. Again as soon as he did leave the house the brother called the Police. What you would do, is not the bases for what others would do, more to the point, the fact you have never had to face this situation

2) So you are saying people cannot buy tools now? If you think the law should change based on mental health, then that is a different matter. What you are doing is making poor arguments based off hindsight. Clearly he had never hurt anyone before and his brother called the Police to say he was missing, thus there is no sign to show of any threat. Which is the case with many with mental illness who commit harm, when its too late.

3) They can easily rule out based on an actual mental health problem and again as I stated earlier, where was the "Allah Akbar"

Do you rule out terrorism on every murder, when not Muslims who commit the crime Tommy or suspect terrorism in every single one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Waffle!!!

How do you know what I have had to deal with in the past!?

I'm telling you what I and I suspect the vast majority of normal decent people would have done in the situation claimed by the brother!!!

Mentally Ill brother comes in with an axe... having just bought it for no legitimate practical reason... questions would be asked immediately... and action would be taken immediately too!!!

Simple as that!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Waffle!!!

How do you know what I have had to deal with in the past!?

I'm telling you what I and I suspect the vast majority of normal decent people would have done in the situation claimed by the brother!!!

Mentally Ill brother comes in with an axe... having just bought it for no legitimate practical reason... questions would be asked immediately... and action would be taken immediately too!!!

Simple as that!

1) Because I know you constantly lie. I have exposed you twice on this thread for doing so

2) Yes you are paranoid based on anti-Muslim sentiments you have

3) Again what you would do, is not the base standard for everyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 pm

I only speak the truth!

Show the lies you claim...?

Or apologise!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I only speak the truth!

Show the lies you claim...?

Or apologise!

I showed two lies

One, you claimed that the authorities lied over him coming from former Yugoslavia

Second, you claimed the brother did nothing, he actually called the Police

That is two lies

Every other person with even basic sense can see you lied or you were simply that utterly stupid you cannot read properly

So which is it?

You are utterly a right dimwit or you lied?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:00 pm

He came from kosovo...

The brother did nothing for a week while knowing the scumbag had an axe...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He came from kosovo...

The brother did nothing for a week while knowing the scumbag had an axe...

Is Kosovo from the former Yugoslavia?

Yes

Was he born in Yugoslavia?

Yes

You claimed this was a lie, when in fact it was you either being a right idiot by not reading properly what was written or you did read it right and tried to lie.

The brother acted when he left the house and reported to the Police.
Why would he act before hand?

He though did act and called the Police, you claimed he did not act.

That is a lie, when in fact it was you either being a right idiot by not reading properly what was written or you did read it right and tried to lie.

So which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:36 pm

You don't know where he was born!

And when he arrived in Germany, in 2009, he came from kosovo!!!

His brother says he knew that he had bought an axe a week earlier... but did nothing about it!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Opening line from Washington post...

"Suspect in German train attack was an asylum seeker from Kosovo, officials say"

Where did it say he's a Muslim, TOMMY????
it can be inferred as the majority population in kosovo are Muslim.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You don't know where he was born!

His brother says he knew that he had bought an axe a week earlier... but did nothing about it!!!

Sorry, so if he was not born in Yugoslavia, how can he  then be Kosovan?

PMSL

Care to think again on that stupidity?

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:43 pm

he could have been a perfect recruit for daesh as they can easily manipulate people to do their bidding.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:44 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Where did it say he's a Muslim, TOMMY????
it can be inferred as the majority population in kosovo are Muslim.

It can be inferred, but Tommy claimed he was Muslim

Two differnt things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:45 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:he could have been a perfect recruit for daesh as they can easily manipulate people to do their bidding.

And you could be a worshiper of a cult called Trump, of which this cult can manipulate people to do their bidding.

You see how dumb a claim your post was yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:he could have been a perfect recruit for daesh as they can easily manipulate people to do their bidding.

And you could be a worshiper of a cult called Trump, of which this cult can manipulate people to do their bidding.

You see how dumb a claim your post was yet?
the difference is that trump does not call for people to attack kuffirs with knives axes and trucks.

you have automatically assumed that there is no terrorist link in this case before any investigation of the suspect can take place. But then that is your illiberal bias leaping to the fore.
Daesh have form for recruiting and manipulating the mentally ill. WE have heard the mental issues line trotted out several times in recent years only after investigation a Daesh link is found.

what is clear is that person should not have been in germany in the first place and maybe those injured yesterday would not be laying in hospital.

The illiberals are very keen to say, if stopping gun ownership saves one life it is worth it, why dont they feel the same about deporting illegal immigrants.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Thorin wrote:

PMSL

kosovo was part of yugoslavia so he could have been both before Yugoslavia broke up. Now he can only be kosovan as yugoslavia does not exist.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Thorin wrote:

PMSL

Because he came into Germany claiming to be from kosovo...

But what about my other points about authorities being so quick to dismiss links to Islamist terrorism before they had time to check out his phone/computer/Internet access/social contacts etc...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

PMSL

Because he came into Germany claiming to be from kosovo...

But what about my other points about authorities being so quick to dismiss links to Islamist terrorism before they had time to check out his phone/computer/Internet access/social contacts etc...!?

So how can he then be from Kosovo Tommy if he claimed?

That destroys your whole argument.

If he is 36 and from Kosovo, then he was born in Yugoslavia

The authorities claim that is where he came from.

So if he is not from Kosovo, then he is not from Yugoslavia

DOH

You really are just that embarrassing at times Tommy

What suggestions is there that it was Islamic, when he suffers from a mental health problem?

They searched his flat

They have spoken to his family

And yet nothing to point towards ISIS or Islamic extremism?

I think its very easy to rule out Islamic extremism here, as do you even understand what schizophrenia is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:22 pm

There is nothing to say where he was born.

He entered Germany in 2009 claiming asylum and claiming to be from kosovo.. although I have also read that he may have Moroccan parent/s...

The authorities could not have possibly done an in depth investigation of either his mobile phone, computer, Internet history or his wider social contacts when they made their categorical claim that there was nothing islam8st terrorism linked to his axe attack!!!

Before you rule something out... it needs to be fully investigated...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There is nothing to say where he was born.

He entered Germany in 2009 claiming asylum and claiming to be from kosovo..  although I have also read that he may have Moroccan parent/s...

The authorities could not have possibly done an in depth investigation of either his mobile phone, computer, Internet history or his wider social contacts when they made their categorical claim that there was nothing islam8st terrorism linked to his axe attack!!!

Before you rule something out... it needs to be fully investigated...

So how is he Kosovan, if not from Kosovo, the former Yugoslavia?

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 2 2686688521

Can they not do a search within 24 hours?

You really are behind with the times on technology.

See, again you make up bullshit, to further fuel your paranoia Tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:50 pm

He entered Germany claiming to be Kosovan...

It's quite simple...

And how long would it take to aquire access to an iPhone and/or a password/encrypted computer and all its files...!?

This stuff needs to be given to experts for proper analysis that could take weeks/months or even longer to fully access... and only then and after time spent fully investigating the rest of his movements and social contacts could it be ruled out that there was any Islamist terrorist links!!!

The authorities seemed to rule it out after only an hour or two...!!!

That plus the attempt to disguise his kosovan/Muslim background by claiming he was from yugoslavia... and you wonder why people smell bullshit!!!???

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He entered Germany claiming to be Kosovan...

It's quite simple...

And how long would it take to aquire access to an iPhone and/or a password/encrypted computer and all its files...!?

This stuff needs to be given to experts for proper analysis that could take weeks/months or even longer to fully access... and only then and after time spent fully incestigating the rest of his movements and social contacts could it be ruled out that there was any Islamist terrorist links!!!

The authorities seemed to rule it out after only an hour or two...!!!

That plus the attempt to disguise his kosovan/Muslim background by claiming he was from yugoslavia... and you wonder why people smell bullshit!!!???

Its quite simple

1) You claimed the authorities lied by saying he came from the former Yugoslavia. If he is from Kosovo and born before its creation, he would be Yugoslavian.

2) 60 -120 minutes, how do you think they find paedo's from abandoned computers?

3) Does it, when he suffers from a serious mental health condition?

Errrrrr no. 

The authorities clearly are not suffering the mild form of anxiety problem you seem to have.

Paranoia

You suffer this, of which many people normally do, based off confirmation bias, but in your case, the confirmation is based on you being wrong on two lies you made and a third you cannot even yet confirm.
The religion of the suspect.
You went off a percentage of the population of Kosovan and now even argue that he might not be. Which would diminish the chances of then being Muslim. 

On every aspect its not reason you are forming these views from, but paranoia and anti-Muslim bigotry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:18 am

you are wrong didge...

it takes far longer than 60-120 mins to decrypt a properly encrypted computer...

you have been watching too much csi....

I dont doubt the NSA could decrypt much faster than the cops...what with these super computers....

but the cops dont have access to this kind of tech....the security people dont trust em with it...

AND even after getting acces to the hard disk the data needs decrypting and , if the nut job is intelligent possibly decoding too...and THAT can be a labour of ages....

instance

I hide my (evil) messages on an encrypted hard drive (layer 1) in an encrypted file (layer 2) in coded form (layer 3)

so firstly you have to crack the layer 1 and 2 encryption THEN decode the file which may look like

185 329 762

and you "may" eventually conclude that its a "book code" wher the numbers refer to the letter found at

page 1 line 8 letter 5 etc

of course the message you decode may THEN be ...the cat sat on the mat....

now..unless you THEN ALSO either have his phrase book (which may not exist if the number of messages to send are few in number (ie, instructions on when and where to attack) since these could be learned face to face with his contact) you are buggered....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:22 am

1) It takes far longer?

Lets go with that first of all, since you have been out of the game so long. Now I know it takes minutes, as one of my mates is a computer wiz

2) There is no mass encryption, hence the flawed nature of your claim

So the bases of your claims, is that he is an operative of ISIS and his computer is protected by some high tech computer protection and yet has major mental health problems.

Sorry buddy you are as paranoid as Tommy here.

You speak to any Computer wiz, how long, it takes to check the data of a computer, when they have access to that PC.

Like I say, you are out of touch with time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:09 am

"Breaking a symmetric 256-bit key by brute force requires 2128 times more computational power than a 128-bit key. Fifty supercomputers that could check a billion billion (1018) AES keys per second (if such a device could ever be made) would, in theory, require about 3×1051 years to exhaust the 256-bit key space."

And don't you remember the FBI being stumped at how to get into this Islamist terrorists iPhone last year...!?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-cracked-iphone-encryption-averted-legal-showdown-apple/story?id=38014184
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:"Breaking a symmetric 256-bit key by brute force requires 2128 times more computational power than a 128-bit key. Fifty supercomputers that could check a billion billion (1018) AES keys per second (if such a device could ever be made) would, in theory, require about 3×1051 years to exhaust the 256-bit key space."

And don't you remember the FBI being stumped at how to get into this Islamist terrorists iPhone last year...!?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-cracked-iphone-encryption-averted-legal-showdown-apple/story?id=38014184

http://govtslaves.info/police-can-hack-your-phone-in-2-minutes/

That is with a phone.

Now think what they can do with a computer Tommy

Ask Lord Foul, to ask Korben and he will concede on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:25 am

The police were stating not terrorist related very soon after attack... long before they had time to acquire and investigate all his phone/computer/Internet data and before they had time to find out his movements and social contacts.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

The police were stating not terrorist related very soon after attack... long before they had time to acquire and investigate all his phone/computer/Internet data and before they had time to find out his movements and social contacts.

They stated he had mental health problems, because they had been to his apartment.
So again you make false claims
Lets put this to the test then shall we?

When did the attack actually happen?

What time was it reported first?

When was it reported about the Police going to his apartment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:36 am

How can the authorities so quickly claim that there was no link to Islamist terrorism when they had not had the necessary time to investigate phone/computer/Internet data or his recent movements/social contacts?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:38 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

How can the authorities so quickly claim that there was no link to Islamist terrorism when they had not had the necessary time to investigate phone/computer/Internet data or his recent movements/social contacts?

Done this question already

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:48 am

No... you have not given a tangible answer.

And...

Breaking a symmetric 256-bit key by brute force requires 2128 times more computational power than a 128-bit key. Fifty supercomputers that could check a billion billion (1018) AES keys per second (if such a device could ever be made) would, in theory, require about 3×1051 years to exhaust the 256-bit key space."

That should read '3x10^51' years...

3 x 10 (to the power of) 51
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:52 am

Tommy Monk wrote:No... you have not given a tangible answer.

And...

Breaking a symmetric 256-bit key by brute force requires 2128 times more computational power than a 128-bit key. Fifty supercomputers that could check a billion billion (1018) AES keys per second (if such a device could ever be made) would, in theory, require about 3×1051 years to exhaust the 256-bit key space."

That should read '3x10^51' years...

3 x 10 (to the power of) 51

Than breaking a password Tommy?

Take your time dummy   lol!

Seriously, have never seen you at your most thickest

Even on the speed thread questions. I know you are lying. After claiming you know someone hooked on this.

PMSL

Get a grip mate

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:43 am

On Friday, police found a doctor’s diagnosis inside the suspect’s apartment, some 20 miles away in the city of Wuppertal, as well as medication indicating that he was paranoid schizophrenic, according to Dietmar Kneib of the North Rhine-Westphalia state criminal police.

This is more worrying than which religion he followed.

Was he actually taking the medication? Most people with schizophrenia are not dangerous to others, but this chap obviously is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
On Friday, police found a doctor’s diagnosis inside the suspect’s apartment, some 20 miles away in the city of Wuppertal, as well as medication indicating that he was paranoid schizophrenic, according to Dietmar Kneib of the North Rhine-Westphalia state criminal police.

Was he actually taking the medication? Most people with schizophrenia are not dangerous to others, but this chap obviously is.

This is a problem anywhere Rags, and with such a type of mental illness and lets hope we find out more what has occurred.
The trouble is, are all such people violent or potentially violent?
Do we then lock up all such people in secure hospitals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:05 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This is a problem anywhere Rags, and with such a type of mental illness and lets hope we find out more what has occurred.

Yes - there's only an indication that he was taking medication which is used for paranoid schizophrenia, which doesn't mean he actually has paranoid schizophrenia.

It is a problem though. There have been a few well-publicised incidents involving schizophrenia and violence, so how does anyone know if someone who suffers from it can become dangerous or not? It's not clear if such incidents happen because the sufferer is not taking their medication, or if the medication simply doesn't work for them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes - there's only an indication that he was taking medication which is used for paranoid schizophrenia, which doesn't mean he actually has paranoid schizophrenia.

It is a problem though. There have been a few well-publicised incidents involving schizophrenia and violence, so how does anyone know if someone who suffers from it can become dangerous or not? It's not clear if such incidents happen because the sufferer is not taking their medication, or if the medication simply doesn't work for them.

Eh?

He was diagnosed as being paranoid schizophrenic. That is stated clearly and not anything on medication or its extent of the illness.
How on earth do you come to that conclusion he was not paranoid schizophrenic?

There has been a few well publicized incidents, but again people are assessed based on the balance of risk.
What needs to be clear here if whether that risk clearly was poorly assessed here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:18 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eh?

He was diagnosed as being paranoid schizophrenic. That is stated clearly and not anything on medication or its extent of the illness.

There has been a few well publicized incidents, but again people are assessed based on the balance of risk.
What needs to be clear here if whether that risk clearly was poorly assessed here.

I haven't come to any conclusion. I was going by this:

On Friday, police found a doctor’s diagnosis inside the suspect’s apartment, some 20 miles away in the city of Wuppertal, as well as medication indicating that he was paranoid schizophrenic

It doesn't state which medication it was, or what the diagnosis actually said, but medications can be used for a variety of conditions. If he has actually been diagnosed, fair enough.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Eh?

I haven't come to any conclusion. I was going by this:

On Friday, police found a doctor’s diagnosis inside the suspect’s apartment, some 20 miles away in the city of Wuppertal, as well as medication indicating that he was paranoid schizophrenic

It doesn't state which medication it was, or what the diagnosis actually said, but medications can be used for a variety of conditions. If he has actually been diagnosed, fair enough.

Then I suggest you research further Rags

Meanwhile, police in Germany on Friday also ruled out terrorism in Thursday evening’s axe attack on a train station in Dusseldorf.

The attacker, who was arrested after the attack, was reportedly suffering from mental health problems.

The man had been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic with a history of high anxiety and self-harm, police said, ruling out a terrorist motive..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:24 am

When someone with mental illness commits a crime, it's very difficult to establish if they knew what they were doing or not. Having paranoid schizophrenia generally doesn't excuse them if they knew they were actually attacking people.

It's a tough one because in such a delusional state, how does the sufferer distinguish between reality and what he's being told in his head? Also, how does anyone predict if someone with PS will become violent or not?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:When someone with mental illness commits a crime, it's very difficult to establish if they knew what they were doing or not. Having paranoid schizophrenia generally doesn't excuse them if they knew they were actually attacking people.

It's a tough one because in such a delusional state, how does the sufferer distinguish between reality and what he's being told in his head? Also, how does anyone predict if someone with PS will become violent or not?

They assess them, as they do with other patients and again its based on the balance of risk.
Here from what I understand he committed lots of cases of self harm, with a history. To then attack others would seem to me to be unusual, based around anxiety Rags. He certainly seems suicidal, but it seems his self harm has developed to a state of desperation for attention by attacking countless people.
That is just my opinion of course and second guessing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Thorin wrote:1) It takes far longer?

Lets go with that first of all, since you have been out of the game so long. Now I know it takes minutes, as one of my mates is a computer wiz

So the bases of your claims, is that he is an operative of ISIS and his computer is protected by some high tech computer protection and yet has major mental health problems.

You speak to any Computer wiz, how long, it takes to check the data of a computer, when they have access to that PC.

it took me 3 days to decode a simple zip file password using the brute force method on a reasonably fast quad core pc, something most police forces might have.
something using 256bit or 512bit encryption could take weeks if not months on a supercomputer.

you and quite possibly your imaginary friend have, as LF says, been watching too much CSI.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Thorin wrote:1) It takes far longer?

it took me 3 days to decode a simple zip file password using the brute force method on a reasonably fast quad core pc, something most police forces might have.
something using 256bit or 512bit encryption could take weeks if not months on a supercomputer.  

you and quite possibly your imaginary friend have, as LF says, been watching too much CSI.

PMSL

So you are the bench mark for hacking PC's now and that is your evidence.
Thanks for the laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:"Breaking a symmetric 256-bit key by brute force requires 2128 times more computational power than a 128-bit key. Fifty supercomputers that could check a billion billion (1018) AES keys per second (if such a device could ever be made) would, in theory, require about 3×1051 years to exhaust the 256-bit key space."

That is with a phone.

you can encrypt any pc so the drives cannot be read with out the encryption key.
It is a standard option on windows these days.

my phone can also encrypt the sd card using the pin I set which can be any length, I decided more than 16 digits was overkill but it could be if I wished, that would take far longer to crack than the 2 minutes used in your example to find the code 0000, now if you add in alphanumeric keys as well it increases the decryption time by quite a lot

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

They stated he had mental health problems, because they had been to his apartment.
So again you make false claims
Lets put this to the test then shall we?

When did the attack actually happen?

What time was it reported first?

When was it reported about the Police going to his apartment?
didn't they state mental issues because that is what he claimed in order to stop himself being returned to kosovo
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Thorin wrote:

That is with a phone.

you can encrypt any pc so the drives cannot be read with out the encryption key.
It is a standard option on windows these days.

my phone can also encrypt the sd card using the pin I set which can be any length, I decided more than 16 digits was overkill but it could be if I wished, that would take far longer to crack than the 2 minutes used in your example to find the code 0000, now if you add in alphanumeric keys as well it increases the decryption time by quite a lot

The Police in this country have the power to hack into your PC remotely and it takes little time to do.
Love your continued hearsay
PMSL again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next