NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

+5
magica
Ben Reilly
nicko
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 4 Empty Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

He jumped out of the train and started to strike at people with an AXE': Horror in Dusseldorf as Kosovan attacker injures seven before he is caught after leaping from a bridge - but police say it's NOT terrorism
A man , 36, was arrested after the savage attack at Dusseldorf's main station
Police said he was from the ex-Yugoslavia and seemed to have mental problems
Among the victims was a 13-year-old girl who was slashed across the upper arm
Passenger tweeted from his train that  a 'crazy man' had been attacking people  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4avXfH5W9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting how the police are quick to claim he was from former yugoslavia rather than say he was a Muslim from kosovo...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 4 Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:07 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Most do not.
I am not suggesting this.
The IDF are.

Military brief examines several cases of assaults it says were spurred by domestic problems, depression, despair or mental illness.
A New Israeli army report highlights attacks by Palestinians over the last year and a half that the military says were motivated by a desire to commit suicide, rather than by ideology.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-report-highlights-palestinians-who-sought-suicide-through-attacks/
of course it is nothing to do with the Palestinian authority paying a pension to the families of "martyr's" then

The COGAT report argued that some young people who commit attacks do so in order “to escape their bitter fate and get the recognition of ‘the martyr,’ which will absolve them of all wrongdoing or unusual behaviors, and death will possibly provide their family with financial benefits—receiving compensation from the Palestinian Authority and therefore, not subjecting the family to burdens.”

they might indeed be a little weepy but ultimately they did it for the cause. It is ingrained in them from birth to kill israelis.

Wow you really are a bit slow are you not?
Or unable to read anything unless you do so selective.
Some are down to many reasons, but as seen most did not do this for the cause as you claim to make out.
It even surprised me, but then you only post up the part you want to read and ignore the rest, so I will post it for others to read to further embarrass you again.

The report, published on Thursday by the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT), the IDF branch responsible for civil Palestinian affairs, details three admissions by attackers that their violent actions were the result of “difficult backgrounds that pushed them to commit these attempted suicide attacks.”

The admissions were made during interrogations after the attacks, the report said.
The brief, entitled “Beyond the Knife: How Domestic Problems Can Lead to Terror,” also details three other instances in which the media, family members or Palestinian officials revealed that problems at home led people to commit attacks.
Since October 2015, 40 Israelis, two Americans, a Palestinian and an Eritrean national have been killed in stabbing, car-ramming and shooting attacks.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-report-highlights-palestinians-who-sought-suicide-through-attacks/

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 4 Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:18 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You can put your faith in him, that is again not evidence and like you say very dated.

Like I say, you have offered no evidence to what the Police use, even though many use the same technology as intelligence services.

You offer no knowledge of what they can do, and base this off your out of date and very amateur knowledge of PC's

I asked for this and you have produced zero

Like Tommy, you are done here on this debate.

You only get so many chances, if you fail, then you are out of the debate.

Night
its a bit rich demanding evidence when you have not produced a scrap yourself to back up your ludicrous claims that police can hack your pc in 2 minutes.
I have provided 2 articles that show the difficulties in cracking large encrypted files.
the police do not have access to supercomputer arrays to deal with there forensic work. Unless of course you would like to provide evidence that they do as you are so strong on evidence. your only evidence so far is an imaginary friend you might or might not have met on some drunken night out.
the only person being done, is you, just like a kipper.

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 4 53c2c8196a9af

You are the ones making the claims.
I am going by the outcome of the investigation.
You have gone on your paranoia and anger issues
You provided two media stories that fail to offer any evidence he was an extremist
You fail to offer up any knowledge what the Police use
You failed to even show this was a Muslim
You are then so desperate on numerous threads, you resort to the mentality of a toddler with the worst insults going.
I love it when you constantly get angry

Triggered

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4