NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

+6
Major
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women Empty Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 pm

The mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after about 80 women reported sexual assaults and muggings by men on New Year's Eve.
The scale of the attacks on women at the city's central railway station has shocked Germany. About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved. City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said. Women were also targeted in Hamburg. But the Cologne assaults - near the city's iconic cathedral - were the most serious, German media report. At least one woman was raped, and many were groped.

Most of the crimes reported to police were robberies. A volunteer policewoman was among those sexually molested.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

Back to top Go down

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women Empty Re: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:23 pm

germany wanted em...germany's got em, germany can keep em

of course the regressive lefties will say that they should "expect and accept this shift in cultural norms(that women shouldnt be raped) to adapt to THEIR ways...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women Empty REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:11 pm

REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve

Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos.

The sordid details of the horrifying sexual assaults and attacks made against ordinary Germans by large gangs of migrants in Cologne in the early hours of Friday morning are just now emerging.

Far from a small number of sex assaults reported to have been made by German speaking men in initial reports on New Year’s Day, dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

Police in Germany are investigating an alarming series of sexual assaults on women trying to celebrate the New Year by large groups of single men “of Arab or North African appearance”.

Authorities in the city of Cologne are to hold a crisis meeting on Tuesday after police described a group of some 1,000 men who took over the area around the main station on New Year’s Eve.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12082366/German-women-report-string-of-sexual-assaults-by-Arab-and-North-African-men.html

And here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35231046

I bet Germans are loving Merkel right now...!?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women Empty Re: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:15 pm

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t13117-germany-shocked-by-cologne-new-year-gang-assaults-on-women#255822

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women 3a116884945f870924f1ffd3f36fc015

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:19 pm

So someone else posted the story a little while ago... I didn't see it... big deal!!!

Some of us don't have as much time as you to read every single post on here Dodge. ..
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Feeble exuse, why do you not just say, "sorry must have missed"
Not then a load of gibberish as if to excuse your mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Well I obviously didn't see it... no need for the stupid homer Simpson picture... easy to miss a thread...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:47 pm

No need for you to get upset over nothing, blimey lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Not upset fester... just think you are being a bit over dramatic about nothing...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:56 pm

But I do think my headline is a better description of events... don't you?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:00 pm

lol completely wound up.
Now wants to compare which headline is better lol
Showing of little interest in ther actual story themselves

Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Says the chief dummy thrower, hissy fitter and flouncer...

Come on Dodge... it's already the 5th day into the new year and you still haven't deleted your account and come back under a different id yet... You're slacking!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:13 pm

lol and nothing on the topic just posting about me.
This is how easy I find it to debate Tommy .

He has no answer accept to talk about me lol

Anything else lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Not forgetting also how grateful these refugees are.....

funny way of showing it methinks....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Says the hypocrite who has said nothing about topic and just talked about me...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:23 pm

And still about me lol
It speaks volumes when someone is more annoyed about a mistake they have done themselves, by then acting even more childish about the poster who pointed their mistake out.
Unable to move on by any chance and over something ever so trivial?

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm just laughing about how many posts this thread has now got, which bumps it right up the list, while your one is still languishing at the bottom!!!

lol!

Most amusing!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:28 pm

There was no need for the Homer Simpson thing. Some people do start duplicate threads on here, so it's polite to just link to the first one, unless you think someone is doing it on purpose of course.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There was no need for the Homer Simpson thing. Some people do start duplicate threads on here, so it's polite to just link to the first one, unless you think someone is doing it on purpose of course.

Sense of humour failure MkII lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm just laughing about how many posts this thread has now got, which bumps it right up the list, while your one is still languishing at the bottom!!!

lol!

Most amusing!!!

lol Without actually commenting on the actual topic

Score, at least mine had a comment on the topic

Seriously cannot stop laughing, what with you still unable to move on and Rags trying to pontificate over what is polite, as if she is the forums politest poster.

Makes for a Priceless thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:36 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I'm just laughing about how many posts this thread has now got, which bumps it right up the list, while your one is still languishing at the bottom!!!

lol!

Most amusing!!!

Seriously cannot stop laughing, what with you still unable to move on and Rags trying to pontificate over what is polite, as if she is the forums politest poster.

Well I am!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:38 pm

"At least mine had a comment on the topic"

lol!

Now who's trying to compete...!?

Most amusing!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I am

Really?

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Tommy, just saying at least I have had a comment, all you have had is me continuing to laugh in your face at yoiu being this wound up over nothing

Please do continue,, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve

Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos.

The sordid details of the horrifying sexual assaults and attacks made against ordinary Germans by large gangs of migrants in Cologne in the early hours of Friday morning are just now emerging.

Far from a small number of sex assaults reported to have been made by German speaking men in initial reports on New Year’s Day, dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

Police in Germany are investigating an alarming series of sexual assaults on women trying to celebrate the New Year by large groups of single men “of Arab or North African appearance”.

Authorities in the city of Cologne are to hold a crisis meeting on Tuesday after police described a group of some 1,000 men who took over the area around the main station on New Year’s Eve.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12082366/German-women-report-string-of-sexual-assaults-by-Arab-and-North-African-men.html

And here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35231046

I bet Germans are loving Merkel right now...!?

Anyway... back to topic...

The German people are clearly now suffering from treacherous Merkel s actions in allowing the hoards of hostile scumbags into the country... and the EU open borders between eu countries has allowed so many to simply march across Europe!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Main thread here...

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t13120-revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-and-steal-at-one-german-train-station-on-new-years-eve

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:13 pm

The BBC are now saying that women were also attacked in Hamburg!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Interesting perspective -- 1 in 31 U.S. adults is under some form of correctional control (i.e. in prison, on probation or on parole) for criminal offenses.

If the figure of roughly 1,000 young men holds up, that means that only one of every 800 refugees Germany has taken in were involved in this.

Your collective reaction is the sort of thing that makes people not take the right seriously.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:26 pm

By the way, I merged the topics. Tommy, you might consider not putting German news in the UK section. Makes sense to me, anyway ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Interesting perspective -- 1 in 31 U.S. adults is under some form of correctional control (i.e. in prison, on probation or on parole) for criminal offenses.

If the figure of roughly 1,000 young men holds up, that means that only one of every 800 refugees Germany has taken in were involved in this.

Your collective reaction is the sort of thing that makes people not take the right seriously.

It's got nothing to do with the "right". It's nice to see that you treat this kind of thing so lightly and use it to score some kind of silly point.

Also, only two people other than you have commented on the actual story.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Interesting perspective -- 1 in 31 U.S. adults is under some form of correctional control (i.e. in prison, on probation or on parole) for criminal offenses.

It's got nothing to do with the "right". It's nice to see that you treat this kind of thing so lightly and use it to score some kind of silly point.

What am I supposed to say? "Gosh, that's awful. You shouldn't do that." Those are the obvious sentiments and I don't think you should have to say them in order not to come across as approving of these deeds.

What I won't say is, "I bet Germany regrets taking in all those desperate families now!" 1,000 of them don't get to speak for the whole, I'd think anyone with half a brain (or heart) would understand that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's got nothing to do with the left, either. That is the point. It's statistically irrelevant.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What am I supposed to say? "Gosh, that's awful. You shouldn't do that." Those are the obvious sentiments and I don't think you should have to say them in order not to come across as approving of these deeds.

What I won't say is, "I bet Germany regrets taking in all those desperate families now!" 1,000 of them don't get to speak for the whole, I'd think anyone with half a brain (or heart) would understand that.

If you have an issue with what Victor said, why don't you address him directly instead of trying to turn it into a "right wing" issue?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:55 pm

Ben is back to the old "it's only a few" waffle...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:56 pm

this was...predictable

and there will be more
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:08 pm

There has already been huge rises in crimes by these immigrants across Europe but are all under reported and treated as isolated incidents to hide the truth about it all.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Lord Foul wrote:this was...predictable

and there will be more

Wouldn't you predict that within a population of 800,000, there would be at least 1,000 or so criminals? What a stupid observation.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

and there will be more

Wouldn't you predict that within a population of 800,000, there would be at least 1,000 or so criminals? What a stupid observation.

It's not just general criminal behaviour though is it? It wasn't spread out over time, and it involved crimes against women in particular in a couple of particular areas. If 80 women had been targeted in one area in the US in one day, wouldn't you be concerned?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:21 pm

It's not just a little bit of petty crime by individuals here and there though is it!?

This is a 1000 strong mob of them on one night, attacking, robbing and raping the German public.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

and there will be more

It's not just general criminal behaviour though is it? It wasn't spread out over time, and it involved crimes against women in particular in a couple of particular areas. If 80 women had been targeted in one area in the US in one day, wouldn't you be concerned?

Eighty women are raped every hour in New York City!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All in one place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All in one place?

I have to correct myself on that claim, actually (the lesson -- don't ever trust the Google summary of a site). However, in the U.S. as a whole, a woman is assaulted every nine seconds: http://www.ncadv.org/learn/statistics
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

All in one place?

I have to correct myself on that claim, actually (the lesson -- don't ever trust the Google summary of a site). However, in the U.S. as a whole, a woman is assaulted every nine seconds: http://www.ncadv.org/learn/statistics

But by a gang a thousand strong on one night in one place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Would that be almost exclusively being white women raped by blacks by any chance..?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Would that be almost exclusively being white women raped by blacks by any chance..?

Would that be absurd to think white men do not rape and that you even worse try to make rape a racial issue insulting many women victims?
Please spare the forum you racist tripe/

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

All in one place?

I'm not saying ignore it. I'm saying, don't make this into a reason not to accept the other 799,000 refugees.

Let's imagine Germany's refugee population was a single city. Would you deport a city of 800,000 residents because 1,000 of them went on a crime spree one night?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I'm not saying ignore it. I'm saying, don't make this into a reason not to accept the other 799,000 refugees.

Let's imagine Germany's refugee population was a single city. Would you deport a city of 800,000 residents because 1,000 of them went on a crime spree one night?

Where have I stated not accept refugees?
My point is on how many people were let in without any form of checks, which is clearly now effecting Germany to their own failings here.
Would I deport all 1000 of these involved in this incident if they were claiming refugee statusn?
They would be on the next planes out of the country without a shadow of doubt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Almost no chance of that at all -- 80 percent of rapes in the U.S. are committed by someone who knows the victim -- a friend, lover or family member. America is still too segregated for the majority of those offenders preying on white victims to have been black.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

My point is on how many people were let in without any form of checks, which is clearly now effecting Germany to their own failings here.
Would I deport all 1000 of these involved in this incident if they were claiming refugee statusn?

I was responding to the comments that suggested Germany should regret taking in refugees.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I was responding to the comments that suggested Germany should regret taking in refugees.

They should regret not checking, as they have now no idea who they have let in and with a terrorist group still known to be on the run from a failed attempt to carry out attacks on New Years Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next