NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

+6
Major
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - Page 2 Empty Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

The mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after about 80 women reported sexual assaults and muggings by men on New Year's Eve.
The scale of the attacks on women at the city's central railway station has shocked Germany. About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved. City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said. Women were also targeted in Hamburg. But the Cologne assaults - near the city's iconic cathedral - were the most serious, German media report. At least one woman was raped, and many were groped.

Most of the crimes reported to police were robberies. A volunteer policewoman was among those sexually molested.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

Back to top Go down

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Where have I stated not accept refugees?
My point is on how many people were let in without any form of checks, which is clearly now effecting Germany to their own failings here.
Would I deport all 1000 of these involved in this incident if they were claiming refugee statusn?
They would be on the next planes out of the country without a shadow of doubt

I was responding to the comments that suggested Germany should regret taking in refugees.

They should regret not checking, as they have now no idea who they have let in and with a terrorist group still known to be on the run from a failed attempt to carry out attacks on New Years Eve

So families would wait a year or so while Germany conducted their background checks. Truly, the milk of human kindness ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

They should regret not checking, as they have now no idea who they have let in and with a terrorist group still known to be on the run from a failed attempt to carry out attacks on New Years Eve

So families would wait a year or so while Germany conducted their background checks. Truly, the milk of human kindness ...

Kind for who exactly?
The victims of these recent attacks by any chance?
You need to check your moral compass as you seem to be placing victims now lesser against unknown people whether refugee's or not?
Do the citizens of Germany now mean nothing then to you?
Or shall they just allow people in free unchecked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Also how many of those who committed these crimes were part of families?

Families is a tad different, but when the majority have been single young men, then should not they have checked?

Again check you moral compass

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 pm

http://libertyfight.com/2014/crime_stats_by_race_NYC_2013.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://libertyfight.com/2014/crime_stats_by_race_NYC_2013.html

Again do white men rape?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:51 pm

it will only get worse as many more ...emboldened by this lots "success" join in

and as Tommy suggests, going on how such stats are "massaged" here, you can bet your life that the crime rate has rocketed since these 800,000 were "welcomed"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:19 pm

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-Muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Where is your milk of human kindness for the victims of these attacks? Is it not worth someone having to wait to be checked if it means that a woman is not raped or attacked?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Ahh...ragga, you dont undestand bens warped world

those women raped, groped and robbed are "ours"  they dont count, they are nothing,

it likely it served em right for even daring to go out late and be dressed to tempt these poor "others" who cant keep their hands to them selves

after all ragga...its only "our" cultural norms here.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Ahh...ragga, you dont undestand bens warped world

those women raped, groped and robbed are "ours"  they dont count, they are nothing,

it likely it served em right for even daring to go out late and be dressed to tempt these poor "others" who cant keep their hands to them selves

He doesn't seem to care about anyone unless they come from another country.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Where is your milk of human kindness for the victims of these attacks? Is it not worth someone having to wait to be checked if it means that a woman is not raped or attacked?

You people aren't reading my posts if you think I don't sympathize with the victims. Try reading what I say and addressing that, rather than your oxygen-starved right-wing fantasies of what liberals believe.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Ahh...ragga, you dont undestand bens warped world

He doesn't seem to care about anyone unless they come from another country.

I wonder how many of you would give two shits about German refugees if they came looking for safe harbor in the UK?

I bet they'd be treated a lot like their eastern neighbors are ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You people aren't reading my posts if you think I don't sympathize with the victims. Try reading what I say and addressing that, rather than your oxygen-starved right-wing fantasies of what liberals believe.

I have read your posts, and you're clearly more concerned about someone having to be checked out than a woman getting raped and having her life ruined.

I don't give a stuff if you call yourself a "liberal" or not. You're the one turning this thread into a rant about the "right" - as usual. Don't pretend that you're better than anyone else just because you care more about some criminal refugees than you care about the victims of crime.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

we dont have to "think" (i.e immagine) that ...it oozes in spadefuls from your "tough its worth it attitude"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have read your posts, and you're clearly more concerned about someone having to be checked out than a woman getting raped and having her life ruined.

I don't give a stuff if you call yourself a "liberal" or not. You're the one turning this thread into a rant about the "right" - as usual. Don't pretend that you're better than anyone else just because you care more about some criminal refugees than you care about the victims of crime.

You're mistaken, once again, about what I think about this. I do think that screenings would have created a far greater humanitarian crisis than what it is -- the New Year's crime spree included.

This whole thread springs from the right-wing mentality -- that's the whole premise of this paranoia. Somehow because these people are foreign refugees of a different faith, that justifies treating each one of them as a potential terrorist, regardless of their plight? That sort of thinking is right-wing down to the DNA.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

we dont have to "think" (i.e immagine) that ...it oozes in spadefuls from your "tough its worth it attitude"

No, that's only in your clouded mind. I don't support crime, I'm actually quite opposed to it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:31 pm

clearly the german authorities have 2bitten off more than they can chew" and are demonstrably powerless to do anything about it

what do YOU suggest should be done to avoid the regretable but inevitable result that, given the authorities are powerless in the face of this, the german populace invoke their undeniable right to self protection...and start going around tooled up

oh yes of course...thats right...you would criminalise THEM
and tell them to suck it up.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're mistaken, once again, about what I think about this. I do think that screenings would have created a far greater humanitarian crisis than what it is -- the New Year's crime spree included.

This whole thread springs from the right-wing mentality -- that's the whole premise of this paranoia. Somehow because these people are foreign refugees of a different faith, that justifies treating each one of them as a potential terrorist, regardless of their plight? That sort of thinking is right-wing down to the DNA.

Paranoia? You do know that the incidents actually happened don't you? You think it's worth turning a blind eye to potential rapists and violent yobs entering the country, but that doesn't make you virtuous in any way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:32 pm

whilst this happens again.....and again.....and again......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Lord Foul wrote:clearly the german authorities have 2bitten off more than they can chew" and are demonstrably powerless to do anything about it

what do YOU suggest should be done to avoid the regretable but inevitable result that, given the authorities are powerless in the face of this, the german populace invoke their undeniable right to self protection...and start going around tooled up

I'm pretty sick of you assuming you know what I think. I also believe in the fundamental right to self defense, something that you in the UK appear to have abolished.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:clearly the german authorities have 2bitten off more than they can chew" and are demonstrably powerless to do anything about it

I'm pretty sick of you assuming you know what I think. I also believe in the fundamental right to self defense, something that you in the UK appear to have abolished.

ok then....so they start going round "tooled up" (brit venacular for carrying a knife) ....and then what???

open warfare between groups...

truely allah guides the lefties Shocked

what do you think would have happened at that shindig then Ben, assuming every german youth there was "tooled" and ready to use it??

HUH????

1000 peices of scum. facing however many angry and armed youths????

is THAT what you ACTUALLY WANT?

becasue if you have your "right to self defence" AND you have concentrated criminal attack....you kinda have......war.....in all but name

YOUR trouble is...you want it all ways...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

ok then....so they start going round "tooled up" (brit venacular for carrying a knife) ....and then what???

what do you think would have happened at that shindig then Ben, assuming every german youth there was "tooled" and ready to use it??

HUH????

becasue if you have your "right to self defence" AND you have concentrated criminal attack....you kinda have......war.....in all but name

No, you just think people are pieces of shit who can't carry weapons without forming homicidal mobs sectioned by ethnic or religious background ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

HUH????

No, you just think people are pieces of shit who can't carry weapons without forming homicidal mobs sectioned by ethnic or religious background ...

no, actually, what I do know is that given a situation where weapons are carried, and the situation in the OP happens, those weapons WILL be used, inevitably...
and with little cause....

80 women were raped.....that justifies the use of a weapon....without thought or recourse to the doctrine of "reasonableness"

but what of those merely (in your terms) groped...what then if the boyfriend of one of those happened to be nearby, or just a would be "protector" standing up for the womans "cultural norms2 (of NOT being groped)

what of those who were robbed?

you want my wallet...OK ...oh dear it seems I have made a hole in you and you are leaking......

mob rule???

that would turn an incident into a riot....

people, especially groups of people, and certainly large groups of people are NOT "disciplined" nor is a crowd particularly "intelligent"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:07 pm

The question is - how are they going to catch all these men, and what will they do with them if they do catch them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:11 pm

well ragga, the truth is they aint going to catch em....

and, if they did, at the first cry of "you is only doing this cos i is a Muslim/black/whatever"...... just like here they will let em go....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:12 pm

so in order to avoid accusations of my second point...they will not persue the first very hard at all....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:15 pm

I don't think they'll even try to catch them. It will be put down to a "cultural" issue or "teething problems" These crimes won't be treated as individual ones where each perpetrator should be caught and convicted and deported.

I think that the fact that Germany opened the doors to help these people makes it worse because they're repaying that kindness by committing these crimes, but then again, it was a bit silly to assume that it would all be sweetness and light.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 pm

agreed Ragga, sadly, as ever, the good german people are getting what the german govt deserves.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
But I do think my headline is a better description of events... don't you?

No I don't actually. Didge (correctly) used the headline that the BBC went with and the exact one I was just about to post up!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:06 pm

So the "You're so welcome here!" banners were a little presumptuous by the Germans and predicted by most others.

Catch the fuckers and send them home.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:27 pm

[quote="Raggamuffin"]I don't think they'll even try to catch them. It will be put down to a "cultural" issue or "teething problems" These crimes won't be treated as individual ones where each perpetrator should be caught and convicted and deported.

I think that the fact that Germany opened the doors to help these people makes it worse because they're repaying that kindness by committing these crimes, but then again, it was a bit silly to assume that it would all be sweetness and light. [/quote]
.............................................................................................................
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
(sorry, messed up quote)

If the German authorities are anything like the British ones I think you are right.
The Muslim Pakistani gangs were allowed to groom, rape and abuse vulnerable white youngsters in areas of GB for DECADES before the situation was taken seriously.

Hopefully though  the safety of local women in Germany and other EU countries who have taken in hordes of refugees will be given priority.
Obviously the men who have carried out attacks should be found and dealt with, not only for the victims sake but for the thousands of genuine refugees who need all the help and support they can get without being tarred with the same brush.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:29 pm

This will be brushed under the carpet and if you talk about it too much, or refer to it as a "problem" you will be labelled many things; all of them falling under the umbrella of racism.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:00 pm

I used the headline from the another source of the story and found it much more descriptive over events and accurate...

Where does it say that we can only put bbc headlines anywhere! ?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Syl wrote:

If the German authorities are anything like the British ones I think you are right.
The Muslim Pakistani gangs were allowed to groom, rape and abuse vulnerable white youngsters in areas of GB for DECADES before the situation was taken seriously.

Hopefully though  the safety of local women in Germany and other EU countries who have taken in hordes of refugees will be given priority.
Obviously the men who have carried out attacks should be found and dealt with, not only for the victims sake but for the thousands of genuine refugees who need all the help and support they can get without being tarred with the same brush.

I think that all the attacks will be lumped together as a cultural issue and nothing will be done to arrest the perpetrators.

The Mayor of Cologne is already treating it as some kind of misunderstanding or "confusion" about what is acceptable.

Mayor Reker also said a “better explanation” to asylum seekers was needed about the meaning of the annual carnivals.

“We need to prevent confusion about what constitutes happy behaviour and what is utterly separate from openness, especially in sexual behaviour," she said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mayor-of-cologne-says-women-should-have-code-of-conduct-to-prevent-future-assault-a6798186.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:40 pm

well, doesnt this just link into what I was saying to sassy a couple of nights ago...

the lefties expect US to change OUR "norms" to suit "their" ways...

here we have a serious example...

western girls should now cover up to avoid "unwanted attention"

how long before the lefties are advocating the burka for OUR women

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:40 pm

More leftie appeasement from the German authorities. .. see how quick they are to deny that they were some of the new arrivals coming as refugees?

So why didn't it happen last year?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Now we know why the lefties are adverse to a ban on burkas

they are looking for an excuse to impose them on our girls
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well, doesnt this just link into what I was saying to sassy a couple of nights ago...

the lefties expect US to change OUR "norms" to suit "their" ways...

here we have a serious example...

western girls should now cover up to avoid "unwanted attention"

how long before the lefties are advocating the burka for OUR women

As if the halal for all wasn't enough...

Another example...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-35244444
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:33 pm

I must say, I've reviewed everything about this story, and there is nothing to distinguish this night from any other New Year's Eve in the past.  It was life in the big city, as usual.  

Rhetoric and shock do not make for something unusual; crime has always caused shock.  New Years Eve is a big night for celebration in the west.  Drunken incidents always happen...on that night, in particular.  

"The men were of Arab or North African appearance," the police chief said.  So, it's complete hearsay and opinion of one man. Rolling Eyes  

"The area around Cologne Cathedral is a notorious danger zone when it comes to pickpockets and theft," so it was like any other night.  

In fact, it was happening all over that night: "Police in Hamburg are now reporting similar incidents on New Year's Eve in the party area of St Pauli."  Hey, it was New Years Eve.   

"Police were deployed outside the central station because of the crowds on New Year's Eve, but failed to spot the...attacks."  Probably because nothing out of the ordinary was happening.  There are just more revellers and pranksters out that night, that's all.

Sounds like it was a slow news day, eh?  British tabloids are continually trumping up phony stories: "Hey it's New Years...and this is the year of the refugee...let's make up a story about what happens every year, and then correlate it with Syrian refugees."  Selling newspapers...much ado about nothing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Wrong!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Soz, tommie...I just took a closer look at the article, and saw that it had nothing of substance.

It's just some writer who decided to sit down at the computer and describe a normal New Years Eve, and oh yeah...let's say there were lots of Syrians around! No facts. No statistics. No nothing. Just a lot of chit-chat, as far as I can see.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:59 pm

So you agree? There's nothing to the story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:07 pm

No you are talking shit. ..
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle...

Agreed.
How much more rubbish are they going to invent
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:23 pm

I don't think the victims invented anything...

The police are admitting the events too now after originally trying to down play things!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:54 pm

You cannot make anyone see something if they simply don't want to see it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:04 am

Senior politicians have accused the press of self-censorship over fears the men's reported ethnicities could lead to scapegoating of migrants in general, amid tensions in Germany over its high levels of refugee arrivals. More than 120 criminal complaints have been filed by women who were sexually assaulted or robbed, including at least two cases of rape. A police spokesman said at least three quarters of the complaints had a sexual component.
The mass assaults have clear echoes of a phenomenon seen in Egypt during and after the Tahrir Square revolution of 2011 when posses of young men would gather apparently spontaneously around young women and harass them, often violently.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12085182/Cover-up-over-Cologne-sex-assaults-blamed-on-migration-sensitivities.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I don't think the victims invented anything...

The police are admitting the events too now after originally trying to down play things!

Tommy, it was New Years Eve.  There is always some partying.  Alcohol and festivities, and some excessive groping...that's the reason why I never go out on that night.

A careful review of the original article shows that there was nothing inordinate going on.  Same as every other New Years Eve.  The police give every indication of a normal NYE.  

Now, the shit-stirrers are claiming that too little press attention was paid.  Ridiculous. That doesn't even make sense. The press wanna sell papers, not promote somebody's political agenda. Self-censorship? That's as counterintuitive as conservatives caring for people. Believe me, if there were something to it, the press would have been all over it.

Same old, same old...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next