NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imam Blames Cologne Rapes on Women

4 posters

Go down

Imam Blames Cologne Rapes on Women Empty Imam Blames Cologne Rapes on Women

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:19 am

This guy would get on famously with Australia’s Catmeathead Sheik. And possibly Bill Cosby.
Imam Blames Cologne Rapes on Women Cologne-Imam-640x480Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume.
Speaking to major Russian channel REN TV, Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf’s remarks came during a 12 minute segment bringing Russians up to date with the latest developments in the migrant invasion of Europe. Sandwiched between eyewitness-footage of migrantrampages in Cologne, women being sexually assaulted by apparently Arab gangs, and a segment on a surge of interest in self defence courses in Germany the Imam told the interviewer: “we need to react properly, and not to add fuel to the fire”. Explaining in the view of Salafist Islam why hundreds of women found themselves groped, sexually assaulted and in some cases raped by gangs of migrant men in cities across Germany the Imam said: “the events of New Year’s Eve were the girls own fault, because they were half naked and wearing perfume. It is not surprising the men wanted to attack them. [Dressing like that] is like adding fuel to the fire”.

Wow, he really is the Cologne Imam.
But seriously, he is doing what supporters of the palestinians constantly do: deprive Muslims of any agency and ability to control themselves. How Islamophobic.

http://www.israellycool.com/2016/01/20/imam-blames-cologne-rapes-on-women/

Back to top Go down

Imam Blames Cologne Rapes on Women Empty Re: Imam Blames Cologne Rapes on Women

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:01 pm

He's just simply a twat.

These extremists just want everyone to behave like them and be like them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:25 pm

The more telling point is it is idiots like him that are hindering any form of integration. Making the victims the guilty party, its disgusting and any Muslim worth his or her salt should be condemning him, but I bet you will only hear a wall of silence. His views fundementally are sexist and demonizing of women. Yet he is a spiritual adviser to many Muslims.

Is it getting to the point that again such people like any teacher should be barred from teaching if what they teach is fundementally against the well being and equality of groups of people in the country? Should we not have the same employment laws applicable to religious teachers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:25 pm

drip...
drip....
drip...

why hasnt he been arrested and deported for "incitement"

I wonder if he will keep his gob shut when the good men of cologne decide a few of these types need teaching a lesson....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:28 pm

and, if you think about what he is saying.....

it is quite clear that these "Muslims" are primitive savages that cant behave in a decent manner

that they are too primitive to cope with the concept of "keeping their dicks in their trousers..."

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:41 pm

One does wonder why women would be half naked outside on New Year's eve though. I guess they don't feel the cold. If we ever have a problem like this here, will girls be advised to remember to put their skirts or trousers on over those things they call leggings but which are really footless tights? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and, if you think about what he is saying.....

it is quite clear that these "Muslims" are primitive savages that cant behave in a decent manner

that they are too primitive to cope with the concept of "keeping their dicks in their trousers..."

It's quite clear that many in the West continue to blame rape victims for being attacked, saying that they shouldn't have dressed provocatively or gone to a certain area.

That is, if you actually think about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:One does wonder why women would be half naked outside on New Year's eve though. I guess they don't feel the cold. If we ever have a problem like this here, will girls be advised to remember to put their skirts or trousers on over those things they call leggings but which are really footless tights? Laughing

They should be able to parade around naked without worrying about being raped ... not expecting not to be fined for indecency, though Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

It's quite clear that many in the West continue to blame rape victims for being attacked, saying that they shouldn't have dressed provocatively or gone to a certain area.

yup. especially the leftie, who as we all know puts the perps well being BEFORE the victim and or potential future victims Laughing

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

yup. especially the leftie, who as we all know puts the perps well being BEFORE the victim and or potential future victims  Laughing

Man, that's your go-to move, isn't it -- accusing me of supporting horrible violent crimes?

It's almost like you can't help yourself.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:One does wonder why women would be half naked outside on New Year's eve though. I guess they don't feel the cold. If we ever have a problem like this here, will girls be advised to remember to put their skirts or trousers on over those things they call leggings but which are really footless tights? Laughing

They should be able to parade around naked without worrying about being raped ... not expecting not to be fined for indecency, though Smile

So why have you done anything but condemn the Iman on here?
Or say how problematic it is with religions how they are sexist and make the victims out to be guilty?
Should he lose like any teacher would the right to teach, if for example a teacher turn around in the UK and said "homosexuals are to blame for being executed in Muslim countries, as they only have themselves to blame for being gay"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

yup. especially the leftie, who as we all know puts the perps well being BEFORE the victim and or potential future victims  Laughing

Man, that's your go-to move, isn't it -- accusing me of supporting horrible violent crimes?

now just where did I say that Ben? you realise you are becoming paranoid

Suspect

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Or say how problematic it is with religions how they are sexist and make the victims out to be guilty?
Should he lose like any teacher would the right to teach, if for example a teacher turn around in the UK and said "homosexuals are to blame for being executed in Muslim countries, as they only have themselves to blame for being gay"?

Because if I do, you, Tommy, Vic, Stormee, and possibly others would just crow about how old Ben finally figured out what you've been saying about those evil Muslims all along, and I'm not going to play into that.

Any person with their head on straight knows you don't blame the victims of crimes, and anybody halfway informed knows that this happens all across the world when it comes to rape, because some people don't seem to be able to help themselves saying horrible things about rape.

This imam just sounds to me like the crazy Christian Right leaders we have over here; I'm not about to start running around in circles with my hands flailing over my head because he's a Muslim.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

now just where did I say that Ben?   you realise you are becoming paranoid

Suspect

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:23 pm

So you dont support lenient prison sentences in comfortable gaols?

I take it thus that you are in favour of locking rapists up and throwing away the key...in somewhere shall we say "less than comfortable" Twisted Evil
oh hell lets be honest...chained to a wall in a mouldy old dungeon and fed gruel and water..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Because if I do, you, Tommy, Vic, Stormee, and possibly others would just crow about how old Ben finally figured out what you've been saying about those evil Muslims all along, and I'm not going to play into that.

Any person with their head on straight knows you don't blame the victims of crimes, and anybody halfway informed knows that this happens all across the world when it comes to rape, because some people don't seem to be able to help themselves saying horrible things about rape.

This imam just sounds to me like the crazy Christian Right leaders we have over here; I'm not about to start running around in circles with my hands flailing over my head because he's a Muslim.

Point 1) Feeble excuse. I just want you to speak out on wrongs and if something is clearly adding to this problem of which such views are, when cultures blame women for rape on how they look.

Point 2) Yes you made the same point before

Point 3) He is a Salafist, which hard-line conservative Muslims at odds with western culture who want islam to take its place

Point 4) Why did you do everything to evade the actual point on having employment laws for religious teachers, espcially where children are taught by these religious teachers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:So you dont support lenient prison sentences in comfortable gaols?

I take it thus that you are in favour of locking rapists up and throwing away the key...in somewhere shall we say "less than comfortable" Twisted Evil
oh hell lets be honest...chained to a wall in a mouldy old dungeon and fed gruel and water..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I don't accept your premise, Vic -- I think incarceration is about protecting the public from people who are a danger to others, rather than thinking that incarceration is about vengeance.

In other words, I don't support lenient prison sentences, but I do support prisons being safe and reasonably comfortable.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Point 1) Feeble excuse. I just want you to speak out on wrongs and if something is clearly adding to this problem of which such views are, when cultures blame women for rape on how they look.

Point 3) He is a Salafist, which hard-line conservative Muslims at odds with western culture who want islam to take its place

Point 4) Why did you do everything to evade the actual point on having employment laws for religious teachers, espcially where children are taught by these religious teachers

I'd never let this fool within a mile of a teacher's position. But just as Islamic extremism is a problem, Islamophobia is a problem, and I'm not going to use my voice in anyway that might endanger an innocent person. So I'm always going to be precise in my wording on things like this -- he's wrong, people who think this are wrong, but this isn't what all Muslims believe and no policy should be changed based on the rantings of one idiot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:30 pm

well there we differ...

prison is also (or should also be) punishment and a deterrence as an example to others who might get similar ideas...

prisons for some classes of criminals should be awful nasty places which you wouldnt, I mean really wouldnt , want to be.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well there we differ...

prison is also (or should also be) punishment and a deterrence as an example to others who might get similar ideas...

prisons for some classes of criminals should be awful nasty places which you wouldnt, I mean really wouldnt , want to be.....

Prison isn't a deterrent, not in actually scientific studies of whether it is. Actually it makes perfect sense, as we know that some two-thirds or more of released prisoners will end up being charged with a serious crime again after they're released.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'd never let this fool within a mile of a teacher's position. But just as Islamic extremism is a problem, Islamophobia is a problem, and I'm not going to use my voice in anyway that might endanger an innocent person. So I'm always going to be precise in my wording on things like this -- he's wrong, people who think this are wrong, but this isn't what all Muslims believe and no policy should be changed based on the rantings of one idiot.

He is a religious teacher though, as an iman.
You miss the point I am making. We would not allow a teacher in a school to say things as this but we allow a teacher within a Mosque or church to constantly get away with teaching such derisive views that go against the well being and equality of others in that country.
So yes please continue to use something which is illogical islamophobia, claiming it is a phobia to be critical of Islam, which is not the same as anti-Muslim bigotry and thus allow this backward Iman to continue to teach weekly in Mosques that western women are to blame for rape to children. So yes maybe its about time we introduced laws that make religious teachers applicable to the same laws of employment as other teachers where they are involved in teaching children, but please do not allow me to stop you returning your head back firmly into the groun Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down