NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

+5
magica
Ben Reilly
nicko
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station Empty Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

He jumped out of the train and started to strike at people with an AXE': Horror in Dusseldorf as Kosovan attacker injures seven before he is caught after leaping from a bridge - but police say it's NOT terrorism
A man , 36, was arrested after the savage attack at Dusseldorf's main station
Police said he was from the ex-Yugoslavia and seemed to have mental problems
Among the victims was a 13-year-old girl who was slashed across the upper arm
Passenger tweeted from his train that  a 'crazy man' had been attacking people  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4avXfH5W9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting how the police are quick to claim he was from former yugoslavia rather than say he was a Muslim from kosovo...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Interesting how the police are quick to claim he was from former yugoslavia rather than say he was a Muslim from kosovo...

Even more interesting is how you have to incorporate a total irrelevancy into the story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:56 pm

It's not irrelevant... I've seen several articles about this... the police saying he was from yugoslavia instead of that he is a Muslim from kosovo is very telling...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's not irrelevant... I've seen several articles about this... the police saying he was from yugoslavia instead of that he is a Muslim from kosovo is very telling...

The police are saying the man had psychiatric problems, and the incident was not terrorist related. You are inventing this part of the story. It's fake news.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:13 pm

Nearly every attack on the public now the report always states that the person has mental problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Nearly every attack on the public now the report always states that the person has mental problems.

Yes, it's quite prevalent.  Partially, that's because they are expanding the scope of mental disorders.  Also, it's because they are becoming more proficient in diagnosing mental abnormalities.

What's frightening is when we normalize behaviors that are due to mental illness.  Trump comes to mind.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:58 pm

He was a Muslim from Kosovo, mental problems my arse.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:02 pm

nicko wrote:He was a Muslim from Kosovo,   mental problems my arse.

Did you get this on Trump's fake news?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Do mentally healthy people often attack random strangers with axes?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Quill no, got it from Sky news. Why do they try to cover it up?

Is it because it's a Muslim?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:37 pm

There was another attack, this time with a machette, hurting a 80 year old man.

They're nuts!

Sorry I can't put up the link as I'm on my tablet.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:32 pm

The lefties on here will not stand for criticism of Muslims.

They will stick to their beliefs as they are having their heads sawn off !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:52 pm

nicko wrote:Quill no, got it from Sky news.    Why do they try to cover it up?

I have no basis to believe that it was a Muslim.  Sky News...meh, remember the Sky website?  Pretty bad.

There's been no report over here that he is Muslim.  But, should it turn out that he was, what connection would that have to the attack?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:36 pm

OH God don't you read the papers, not the ones in America, they never report whats happening in France and Germany or Sweden.

Just like ours , frightened of upsetting the Muslims.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Should we have a new policy of reporting the religion of every criminal?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Why not, might prove to you just how the Muslims are acting.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:46 pm

nicko wrote:Why not, might prove to you just how the Muslims are acting.

You mean like, they're really funny?

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:06 pm

You
might take it seriously when your head is being detached from your body, it's being done on a regular basis in the middle east.

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:20 pm

nicko wrote:You
might take it seriously when your head is being detached from your body,   it's being done on a regular basis in the middle east.

"When"???
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Quill no, got it from Sky news.    Why do they try to cover it up?

I have no basis to believe that it was a Muslim.  Sky News...meh, remember the Sky website?  Pretty bad.

There's been no report over here that he is Muslim.  But, should it turn out that he was, what connection would that have to the attack?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/several-injured-in-axe-attack-at-duesseldorf-train-station/2017/03/09/366557e8-0513-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.d1d7c318584a
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:04 am

Washington Post wrote:Apparently it was a psychological disorder of the perpetrator that led to the deed,” Kneib said.

There were no indications of terrorism-related motives, Kneib said.

Told ya so.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:01 am

well thank the Lord for that the religion of peace were not involved Rolling Eyes

I still don't believe it though .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:29 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I have no basis to believe that it was a Muslim.
 Sky News...meh, remember the Sky website?  Pretty bad.

There's been no report over here that he is Muslim
.  But, should it turn out that he was, what connection would that have to the attack?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/several-injured-in-axe-attack-at-duesseldorf-train-station/2017/03/09/366557e8-0513-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.d1d7c318584a

Suspect in German train attack was an asylum seeker from Kosovo, officials say

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:well thank the Lord for that the religion of peace were not involved Rolling Eyes

The authorities said he was from yugoslavia too... which was a lie and an attempt to hide the fact he was a Muslim asylum seeker from Kosovo...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:28 pm

But still no connection to terrorism.  You appear to be going on about an association fallacy:

Wiki wrote:An association fallacy is an informal inductive fallacy of the hasty-generalization or red-herring type and which asserts, by irrelevant association and often by appeal to emotion, that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another.

Is every white, christian Englishman a warmonger?  Hmmm...seems they are often involved in wars.  Ahhh...but that's an association fallacy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:38 pm

You said...

"I have no basis to believe that it was a Muslim. "

And

"There's been no report over here that he is Muslim. "

I put up a link to the Washington post that showed otherwise...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You said...

And

Then I said:

Original Quill wrote:But, should it turn out that he was [Muslim], what connection would that have to the attack?

Damn tommy...it's the very next sentence.  Is that too much to read?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:well thank the Lord for that the religion of peace were not involved Rolling Eyes

The authorities said he was from yugoslavia too... which was a lie and an attempt to hide the fact he was a Muslim asylum seeker from Kosovo...

There's always a cover up to protect them because it makes Merkel look stupid for what she did .

It's spreading world wide just some countries are in denial .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:

And

Then I said:

Original Quill wrote:But, should it turn out that he was [Muslim], what connection would that have to the attack?

I was responding to your statements... where you 'told us so'...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 pm

"I have no basis to believe that it was a Muslim.  "

And

Your link doesn't say that at all -- show us where it says he's a Muslim.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Actually its you who is lying.

The 36-year-old man, who was described as being from "the former Yugoslavia" and living in the nearby city of Wuppertal, suffered serious injuries and is being treated in hospital.

http://news.sky.com/story/man-attacks-commuters-with-axe-at-dusseldorf-rail-station-10796171

The authorities were not lying, you simply cannot read again.

There is a 95% chance he is Muslim, but that is not 100%.

Now I think its very convenient to claim when any such attacks happen, that its due to mental health, (which I find suspect) but in this case. There is nothing to suggest Islamic extremism.
Normally, you have the, trade mark "Allah Akbar". So far I have seen nothing from any witnesses  stating this.
Which sways against terrorism.

So his religion would be irrelevant in this attempted case of murder/manslaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Then I said:

I was responding to your statements... where you 'told us so'...

I know. You obviously couldn't be arsed to read it all.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Looks like Quill, Ben and didge are the ones who can't be bothered to read things...

In the op... right near the top... does it or does it not say he is kosovan...!?

And as copied directly from this article link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4avXfH5W9

I posted this link too...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/several-injured-in-axe-attack-at-duesseldorf-train-station/2017/03/09/366557e8-0513-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.b5afe8b1873a

What does it say in the opening line of article...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks like Quill, Ben and didge are the ones who can't be bothered to read things...

In the op... right near the top... does it or does it not say he is kosovan...!?

And as copied directly from this article link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4avXfH5W9

I posted this link too...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/several-injured-in-axe-attack-at-duesseldorf-train-station/2017/03/09/366557e8-0513-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.b5afe8b1873a

What does it say in the opening line of article...?

Is Kosovo part of the former Yugoslavia?

Yes

Opening lines in each

Police said he was from the ex-Yugoslavia and seemed to have mental problems

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4b2Tw7wWC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BERLIN — The suspect in an ax attack at a German train station that wounded nine people Thursday was a mentally disturbed asylum seeker from Kosovo, officials said Friday. They said there was no indication of any political or religious motive for the attack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/several-injured-in-axe-attack-at-duesseldorf-train-station/2017/03/09/366557e8-0513-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.16eebaf791c7

Verdict

Tommy is very stupid it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Opening line from Washington post...

"Suspect in German train attack was an asylum seeker from Kosovo, officials say"
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

"Suspect in German train attack was an asylum seeker from Kosovo, officials say"

Where did it say he's a Muslim, TOMMY????
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And?

You claimed the authorities were lying when they said he was from the former Yugoslavia.

It was you that lied, as there was nothing wrong with that statement

Again its you being so conspiracy crackpot theory insane, claiming a cover up, over one you invented yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:43 pm

And

Can you re-post the link which claims he's a Muslim please Tommy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:

And

Can you re-post the link which claims he's a Muslim please Tommy.

I already looked at it, it doesn't claim that at all.

Nothing pisses me off in quite the same way as when someone makes a claim and posts a link but the link doesn't back up the claim. It's an attempt to deceive members of the forum.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Where did it say he's a Muslim, TOMMY????

Like you said the religion part is irrelevant.

Tommy as per usual misread articles over the suspect being from the former Yugoslavia. Understands he is from Kosovo (which is the former Yugolavia), of which 95% are Muslim. Then invents a conspiracy around this, based not off any facts, but his presumption the suspect is a Muslim. Even though its plain no matter whether the suspect is a Muslim or not, its not a terrorist attack Ben

Medical documents found at the man's home in the nearby city of Wuppertal indicated that the suspect had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, said Dietmar Kneip, a senior police official.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Here's the complete text of the article at Tommy's link:

By Anthony Faiola and Rick Noack March 10 at 10:15 AM

BERLIN — The suspect in an ax attack at a German train station that wounded nine people Thursday was a mentally disturbed asylum seeker from Kosovo, officials said Friday. They said there was no indication of any political or religious motive for the attack.

German police swarmed the main train station in Düsseldorf around 9 p.m. Thursday after a man on a commuter train began striking exiting passengers with an ax, officials said.

The suspect in the attack was identified in the German news outlet Spiegel Online as 36-year-old Fatmir H. On Friday, police found a doctor’s diagnosis inside the suspect’s apartment, some 20 miles away in the city of Wuppertal, as well as medication indicating that he was paranoid schizophrenic, according to Dietmar Kneib of the North Rhine-Westphalia state criminal police.

World News Alerts

Breaking news from around the world.

The suspect was being treated at a hospital for severe injuries suffered after he jumped off a bridge to try to escape police. Of the nine victims, four suffered serious injuries, though none were in critical condition, officials said.

“Apparently it was a psychological disorder of the perpetrator that led to the deed,” Kneib said.
Special police commandos arrive at the main train station in Düsseldorf after nine people were injured by a man with an ax on March 9, police said. (Federico Gambarini/AFP/Getty Images)

There were no indications of terrorism-related motives, Kneib said. But the bloody rampage nevertheless marked the latest act of violence by an asylum seeker to rock Germany. The nation has suffered a series of attacks in recent months, including an assault on a Christmas market in December that left 12 dead. Islamist militants who entered Germany masquerading as migrants have committed some of the attacks, but Thursday’s incident also punctuated concerns over violence not related to terrorism.
ADVERTISING

The suspect was not part of the wave of more than 1 million migrants who have arrived in Germany over the past two years, officials said. He arrived in 2009 and was granted a residence permit on humanitarian grounds.

The attack occurred as a commuter train pulled into Düsseldorf central station shortly before 9 p.m. local time. The attacker suddenly started to hit passengers with an ax from behind, officials said. One of the passengers managed to push the attacker off the train, and the conductor closed the door, preventing potential further injuries, officials said.

According to police, the attacker tried to get back into the train by beating and kicking the door. When he was unsuccessful, he began walking up and down the platform and downstairs into the main hall. When police officers approached, the man fled across the tracks. The chase ended with the attacker jumping off a nearby bridge.

The suspect’s brother, who knew about his mental issues and that he had recently bought an ax, had reported him missing the day of the attack, authorities said. Police said Friday that they have not been able to question the suspect because of his injuries.

Among the victims was a 13-year-old girl who suffered severe arm injuries and two Italian tourists. Besides the girl, the other victims are between 30 and 50 years of age, officials said.

More than 500 officers were involved in the police operation, including special forces.

An amateur video apparently shot from the scene showed a shellshocked eyewitness walking around bloodstained floors as police tend to a wounded person on the ground.

“The guy just started striking at people with an ax,” the unidentified man in the video says. “I’ve never seen anything like that in my life. Directly next to me he started hitting people with an ax.”

Noack reported from London. Stephanie Kircher in Berlin contributed to this report.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Okay it's as I thought, I was assuming I'd missed something but I didn't . The guy has mental health issues and it was fuck all to do with religion.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Kosovo was part of yugoslavia about 25 years or so ago... but unless he arrived by time travel, directly from the former yugoslavia... then it is a lie to say that he was from there!

He is an asylum seeker from Kosovo!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Okay but here's what I think the problem is:

You see "kosovan" you think "Muslim" and you think "terror attack".

I just saw a mentally ill man.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Kosovo was part of yugoslavia about 25 years or so ago... but unless he arrived by time travel, directly from the former yugoslavia... then it is a lie to say that he was from there!

He is an asylum seeker from Kosovo!!!

So its within living time.
So its not a lie to say this.
Again you are inventing bullshit to cover for your stupidity

He is an asylum seeker from Kosovo, the former Yugoslavia, of which when he was born, it was Yugoslavia.
So he was born Yugoslavian.
Which makes stating former Yugoslavia even more important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Tommy STILL hasn't proven his strong assertion that Fatmir H. is a Muslim, which is the main point of this entire discussion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:08 pm

He is an asylum seeker from Kosovo and is a Muslim!

He arrived in Germany in 2009... FROM KOSOVO!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:Okay but here's what I think the problem is:

You see "kosovan" you think "Muslim" and you think "terror attack".

I just saw a mentally ill man.

It's just the way racism and bigotry grow.  One sees a black man, he thinks good dancer, but dumb.  One sees an Asian, and he thinks shirt laundry.  Tommy sees double: someone from Yugoslavia...is a Muslim...is a terrorist. Association fallacy.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He is an asylum seeker from Kosovo and is a Muslim!

And was born in Yugoslavia.

These is no evidence of what religion he is. Not that the religion is even relevant here.

So on both counts, you have made yourself look a right idiot again

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He is an asylum seeker from Kosovo and is a Muslim!

Okay, just calm down and provide proof.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next