NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

+5
magica
Ben Reilly
nicko
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 3 Empty Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

He jumped out of the train and started to strike at people with an AXE': Horror in Dusseldorf as Kosovan attacker injures seven before he is caught after leaping from a bridge - but police say it's NOT terrorism
A man , 36, was arrested after the savage attack at Dusseldorf's main station
Police said he was from the ex-Yugoslavia and seemed to have mental problems
Among the victims was a 13-year-old girl who was slashed across the upper arm
Passenger tweeted from his train that  a 'crazy man' had been attacking people  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4298896/Terror-attack-feared-Dusseldorf.html#ixzz4avXfH5W9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting how the police are quick to claim he was from former yugoslavia rather than say he was a Muslim from kosovo...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 3 Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:33 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:

They stated he had mental health problems, because they had been to his apartment.
So again you make false claims
Lets put this to the test then shall we?

When did the attack actually happen?

What time was it reported first?

When was it reported about the Police going to his apartment?
didn't they state mental issues because that is what he claimed in order to stop himself being returned to kosovo

He has a long history of mental Illness.
Not sure you constitute that as a claim.

Back to top Go down

Dusseldorf axe attack at train station - Page 3 Empty Re: Dusseldorf axe attack at train station

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't come to any conclusion. I was going by this:

It doesn't state which medication it was, or what the diagnosis actually said, but medications can be used for a variety of conditions. If he has actually been diagnosed, fair enough.

Then I suggest you research further Rags

Meanwhile, police in Germany on Friday also ruled out terrorism in Thursday evening’s axe attack on a train station in Dusseldorf.

The attacker, who was arrested after the attack, was reportedly suffering from mental health problems.

The man had been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic with a history of high anxiety and self-harm, police said, ruling out a terrorist motive..

terrorism was ruled out within hours. Hardly time to do a full investigation on his social media, internet use and phone records.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Thorin wrote:

Then I suggest you research further Rags

terrorism was ruled out within hours. Hardly time to do a full investigation on his social media, internet use and phone records.

Yes it is

Again what are you basing your claim that they cannot?

Your experience of being an imaginary cop?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Thorin wrote:

http://govtslaves.info/police-can-hack-your-phone-in-2-minutes/

That is with a phone.

Now think what they can do with a computer Tommy

Ask Lord Foul, to ask Korben and he will concede on this
you can encrypt any pc so the drives cannot be read with out the encryption key.
It is a standard option on windows these days.

my phone can also encrypt the sd card using the pin I set which can be any length, I decided more than 16 digits was overkill but it could be if I wished, that would take far longer to crack than the 2 minutes used in your example to find the code 0000, now if you add in alphanumeric keys as well it increases the decryption time by quite a lot

Also add in the time it would take for police to collect all his devices and log/process them as case evidence, before actually handing them over to the tech teams for them to start their work in accessing all of it... then the time taken for investigators to actually read through it all...!!!

We are talking many weeks/months!!!

The authorities claimed nothing to do with Islamist terrorism almost immediately!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
it took me 3 days to decode a simple zip file password using the brute force method on a reasonably fast quad core pc, something most police forces might have.
something using 256bit or 512bit encryption could take weeks if not months on a supercomputer.  

you and quite possibly your imaginary friend have, as LF says, been watching too much CSI.

PMSL

So you are the bench mark for hacking PC's now and that is your evidence.
Thanks for the laugh
no I am pointing out that using the brute force method, which is using every possible combination starting from 0 and working upwards it took a reasonably fast pc 3 days to crack a fairly simple zip password.
A pc of a type that police forces may have access to.
not a super computer that the NSA or CIA might have access to but wont be sharing with plod.
you said it took 2 minutes to crack a phone with the number 0000, that could have conceivably been the first combination tried or it could have been the 1000'th

had they used an 8 digit code that example you gave could take nearly 14 days to go through all the combinations.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
you can encrypt any pc so the drives cannot be read with out the encryption key.

my phone can also encrypt the sd card using the pin I set which can be any length, I decided more than 16 digits was overkill but it could be if I wished, that would take far longer to crack than the 2 minutes used in your example to find the code 0000, now if you add in alphanumeric keys as well it increases the decryption time by quite a lot

Also add in the time it would take for police to collect all his devices and log/process them as case evidence, before actually handing them over to the tech teams for them to start their work in accessing all of it... then the time taken for investigators to actually read through it all...!!!

The authorities claimed nothing to do with Islamist terrorism almost immediately!!!

Again another imaginary detective

Why would it need months, when there is no indication of a political or religious motivation.

Again you and head keep spouting lots of claims and not backing them up

The Police clearly were at his apartment not long after his capture.

It does not then take long to check up on his medical history.

One thing is clear, the paranoia from you both on this is quite hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Thorin wrote:

PMSL

So you are the bench mark for hacking PC's now and that is your evidence.
Thanks for the laugh
no I am pointing out that using the brute force method, which is using every possible combination starting from 0 and working upwards it took a reasonably fast pc 3 days to crack a fairly simple zip password.
not a super computer that the NSA or CIA might have access to but wont be sharing with plod.
you said it took 2 minutes to crack a phone with the number 0000, that could have conceivably been the first combination tried or it could have been the 1000'th

I am pointing out you are talking gibberish, as it takes seconds to just simply crack a password
Like I said, you are no computer wiz and the Police have experts that can even remotely hack into your PC
You then make absurd claims as to what the Police use
Again, you just make things up as you go along

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Thorin wrote:

The Police in this country have the power to hack into your PC remotely and it takes little time to do.
Love your continued hearsay
PMSL again

The attack happened in Germany... and as he was out swinging an axe at people at the time, rather than being at home... it is very likely that his computer wasn't even switched on at the time... so impossible for anyone to access remotely!

All his tech stuff would have to be found and recovered first, and then processed as listed evidence before being sent off elsewhere for analysis... this would take weeks/months!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Thorin wrote:

The Police in this country have the power to hack into your PC remotely and it takes little time to do.
PMSL again

The attack happened in Germany... and as he was out swinging an axe at people at the time, rather than being at home... it is very likely that his computer wasn't even switched on at the time... so impossible for anyone to access remotely!

All his tech stuff would have to be found and recovered first, and then processed as listed evidence before being sent off elsewhere for analysis... this would take weeks/months!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

PMSL again

Well they were at his house soon after the attack.
So they would not even need to remotely hack the PC.
He may not even have had his computer locked
Not that it was even needed, as he has mental health problems
Again you are making up claims to what the Police do.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Thorin wrote:

PMSL again
gaining access to a pc remotely does not give you access to encrypted files.
well I suppose it might yours because I am sure you use password as your encryption.

do you know how big a 256 bit encryption key is.

its not like a 4 digit pin with only 9999 combinations.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Thorin wrote:

PMSL again
well I suppose it might yours because I am sure you use password as your encryption.

You really are out of touch with technology.
You keep making these bold claims without any comprehension of what they can do.
So instead of hearsay, lets have some evidence.

Not that it matters its clear he has mental health problems

The suspect in the attack was identified in the German news outlet Spiegel Online as 36-year-old Fatmir H. On Friday, police found a doctor’s diagnosis inside the suspect’s apartment, some 20 miles away in the city of Wuppertal, as well as medication indicating that he was paranoid schizophrenic, according to Dietmar Kneib of the North Rhine-Westphalia state criminal police.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Why would it need months, when there is no indication of a political or religious motivation.

how can the police know that in hours. when it takes a long time to investigate some, days if not weeks.
you seem to believe everything that you read. the fact that within minutes or hours they were saying no terrorism should ring alarm bells that a proper investigation is not being done.

you certainly cannot say there isn't any more than I can say there is. A full investigation needs to be done. It wouldn't be the first time that daesh has used a mentally unstable person to further their aims.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Thorin wrote:

how can the police know that in hours. when it takes a long time to investigate some, days if not weeks.
you seem to believe everything that you read. the fact that within minutes or hours they were saying no terrorism should ring alarm bells that a proper investigation is not being done.

you certainly cannot say there isn't any more than I can say there is. A full investigation needs to be done. It wouldn't be the first time that daesh has used a mentally unstable person to further their aims.

So your reasoning is that sometimes it takes longer to investigate.

That is your reason then?

Sometimes?

PMSL

Again more absurd claims it was now within minutes, from hours when they stated it was not terrorism.

The suspect in the attack was identified in the German news outlet Spiegel Online as 36-year-old Fatmir H. On Friday, police found a doctor’s diagnosis inside the suspect’s apartment, some 20 miles away in the city of Wuppertal, as well as medication indicating that he was paranoid schizophrenic, according to Dietmar Kneib of the North Rhine-Westphalia state criminal police.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Thorin wrote:

And it's not the first time that authorities have tried to hide/downplay the islamist involvement of criminal/terrorist incidents...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And it's not the first time that authorities have tried to hide/downplay the islamist involvement of criminal/terrorist incidents...

Paranoia alert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 pm

No... its a 'reality alert'!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No... its a 'reality alert'!!!

No, just your paranoia.

Night Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:44 pm

Thorin wrote:

I am pointing out you are talking gibberish, as it takes seconds to just simply crack a password
Like I said, you are no computer wiz and the Police have experts that can even remotely hack into your PC
You then make absurd claims as to what the Police use
Again, you just make things up as you go along
you are the one making outlandish claims. it can take a short time to crack a simple 4 digit pin becasue there are only 9999 combinations.
make it 8 digits and it becomes 100million combinations. make it 16 digits and it becomes 10,000,000,000,000,000 that's 10 quadrillion combinations. if you assume a computer can do 1billion combinations a second it would take 10million seconds to try them all. or 19 years give or take using a brute force attack, even if you cracked it half way through that could take 9½years. of course there are other ways besides brute force which can speed things up, but that example just used a 16 digit pin using numbers 0-9
so anyway you break in past the pin then you have to access the actual files which may well have far greater encryption on them than a 16 digit pin.

I have just looked at my c drive, its a small SSD 228GB and it has 350000 files on it, many of course can be discounted as being windows, or temp files or program files, but you see the issue there, a huge number of files that could be encrypted not once but several times all with different encryption keys, and those only 1 of my drives. I have several terrabytes spread over several other usb and network drives which could all be encrypted and any one of which could be that vital clue to a terrorist plot but which one are the police going to decrypt in seconds.
just getting the properties on some of my drives takes quite a while.

On another drive I have over 40000 pictures I have taken, any or all of them could hide encrypted data files.

I have around 50Gb of cloud storage spread over several different suppliers.

I have lots of different email address's which I use for different purposes, again any or all of them could be storing encrypted documents.

this is why computer analysis of peoples drives takes a long time. Then of course there is the mass of data that has been deleted but still exists on the hard drive, unless of course it is shredded rather than just deleted. I have recovered pictures taken years ago from hard drives long after the pictures are deleted. a 1 TB hard drive takes several hours if not longer to be examined by an automatic data recovery program.

your utter nonsense about it taken seconds to examine a pc is delusional at best.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Well they were at his house soon after the attack.
So they would not even need to remotely hack the PC.
He may not even have had his computer locked
Not that it was even needed, as he has mental health problems
Again you are making up claims to what the Police do.
do you imagine plod rushes in and turns on the computer and just goes to the folder saying terrorist plans?
it all goes to the forensic labs to be investigated. That would take time, far longer than the few hours they took to declare that it was not terrorist related.
a claim that has been made before only to be shown to be incorrect after the actual analysis has been done.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Again where is the evidence on hacking?

I see you making lots of unsubstantiated claims

No proof on what the Police even use or can do.

So again for the fourth time post up some evidence

Last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 pm

No... your denial complex kicking in again...

How many examples do you need to see to start admitting the truth...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Thorin wrote:

You keep making these bold claims without any comprehension of what they can do.

what does that prove. As I keep saying daesh often use the mentally ill as they are so easily manipulated.
all that proves is he had a doctors note. It does not prove he had no contact with terrorists. Only further investigation can prove that one way or another.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No... your denial complex kicking in again...

How many examples do you need to see to start admitting the truth...!?

PMSL what denial?

There is no denial about your paranoia here.

You see an attack by a possible Muslim and immediately you think its terrorism

The Police have ruled this out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Thorin wrote:

what does that prove. As I keep saying daesh often use the mentally ill as they are so easily manipulated.
all that proves is he had a doctors note. It does not prove he had no contact with terrorists. Only further investigation can prove that one way or another.

Well that would be a neat trick, if he had the mental illness before even ISIS existed

Or did you not figure that one out Sherlock?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Thorin wrote:

Sometimes?

PMSL

Again more absurd claims it was now within minutes, from hours when they stated it was not terrorism.

you appear to think that no investigation is needed because the man was a schizophrenic, because terrorists never manipulate the mentally ill I suppose.

do you honestly think that the police will have stopped investigating him because of that. You are claiming he is not a terrorist because YOU know it. I am saying we dont know he isn't until he has been investigated, that the difference between you and me, I dont lap up what is written as being the only truth.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Thorin wrote:

Sometimes?

PMSL

you appear to think that no investigation is needed because the man was a schizophrenic, because terrorists never manipulate the mentally ill I suppose.

do you honestly think that the police will have stopped investigating him because of that. You are claiming he is not a terrorist because YOU know it. I am saying we dont know he isn't until he has been investigated, that the difference between you and me, I dont lap up what is written as being the only truth.

Lots of hearsay based off no reason.

First of all you have to offer any reason that this was terrorism?

Don't you think the Police are better placed to rule out terrorism, than some nobody from Turkey?

You are just making poor substantiated assumptions..

There is zero evidence linking this to terrorism, that fact, might give you a clue and again he has a long history of mental illness, long before Isis existed

Yes we know you buy Fake news all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Thorin wrote:Again where is the evidence on hacking?

Last chance
what has hacking got to do with this person, you are the only one who claims police can hack your pc in seconds.

but here is some info on supercomputers and brute force attacks

https://www.quora.com/How-fast-could-the-worlds-fastest-supercomputer-brute-force-crack-a-password

now I doubt a police forensic lab would have access to such a supercomputer but I am sure you will spend the next few hours proving me wrong.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Thorin wrote:Again where is the evidence on hacking?

Last chance
what has hacking got to do with this person, you are the only one who claims police can hack your pc in seconds.

https://www.quora.com/How-fast-could-the-worlds-fastest-supercomputer-brute-force-crack-a-password

now I doubt a police forensic lab would have access to such a supercomputer but I am sure you will spend the next few hours proving me wrong.

Quora?

PMSL

I want some real evidence and you failed to deliver

So if I prove to you that Police forces use the same kit as intelligence services, are you going to eat humble pie?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Thorin wrote:

Don't you think the Police are better placed to rule out terrorism, than some nobody from Turkey?

There is zero evidence linking this to terrorism, that fact, might give you a clue and again he has a long history of mental illness, long before Isis existed

the type of attack and the profile of the attacker would give probably cause to suspect their may be a terrorism aspect to this case. the fact that daesh are known to manipulate the mentally ill into doing their bidding and the fact that daesh have called for Muslims to attack kuffirs with knives, axes and trucks would also suggest it should be a line of enquiry.
at no point, unlike you , have I made any suggestion as to what the motive was.

I have said the police decided rather quickly that it wasn't terrorist related before they had any chance to do any in depth investigation.

You seem to think sloppy police work is good police work.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Funny Didge...

You claimed he was from yugoslavia as it was before kosovo existed... now you try to claim his possible Islamist terrorist links could not have been from before isis existed...!?

Although he could be affiliated to any number of groups from before then!!!

What a twat!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Thorin wrote:

the type of attack and the profile of the attacker would give probably cause to suspect their may be a terrorism aspect to this case. the fact that daesh are known to manipulate the mentally ill into doing their bidding and the fact that daesh have called for Muslims to attack kuffirs with knives, axes and trucks would also suggest it should be a line of enquiry.

I have said the police decided rather quickly that it wasn't terrorist related before they had any chance to do any in depth investigation.

What a load of tripe.
Never laughed so hard in all my life.
Again where are you basing any of the above on Police methods?
There was no trade mark "allah akbar" for a start.
There is nothing linking this to terrorism, only your paranoia based on the suspect being possible Muslim.
I just posted a report by the IDF which demolishes your theory on this very thing.
Where most attacks in the recent stabbings were not motivated by ideology

You seem to be just inventing a load of bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Funny Didge...

You claimed he was from yugoslavia as it was before kosovo existed... now you try to claim his possible Islamist terrorist links could not have been from before isis existed...!?

What a twat!!!

Ah so abuse thrown.
What were you saying Tommy about abuse.
How could he be part of daesh as head claimed, if he had a mental health history long before it existed?
I never stated he could not be of another group

That is what I stated in counter to him

Try reading properly, your consistent failing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:08 pm

An Islamist terrorist attacker doesn't necessarily have to be shouting 'Allah akbar' while carrying out the attack for it to be an Islamist terrorist attack.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:An Islamist terrorist attacker doesn't necessarily have to be shouting 'Allah akbar' while carrying out the attack for it to be an Islamist terrorist attack.

Well how many attacks are you aware of, where they have not shouted this?

Again its a big clue to the motivation.

There is no evidence of this here.

There is evidence of mental health, clearly the problem for the cause of the attack.,

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Didge... the date he started claiming to be mentally Ill to avoid deportation, has nothing to do with whatever islamist terrorist group that he may possibly be linked to now or historically...

The thread has gone from vehement claims that he was yugoslavia, not Muslim or kosovan... to ok yes he might have been kosovan but that doesn't mean he was a Muslim... to ok yes he most likely was a Muslim but mental health was the motive... to an argument over which Islamist terrorist group he was linked to!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge... the date he started claiming to be mentally Ill to avoid deportation, has nothing to do with whatever islamist terrorist group that he may possibly be linked to now or historically...

The thread has gone from vehement claims that he was yugoslavia, not Muslim or kosovan... to ok yes he might have been kosovan but that doesn't mean he was a Muslim... to ok yes he most likely was a Muslim but mental health was the motive... to an argument over which Islamist terrorist group he was linked to!!!

1) Gibberish as you have no idea how long he has suffered mental health. Not seen any evidence to show this only started to avoid deportation.

2) No you lied over what the media stated, I corrected you and you looked very silly. He was born in Yugoslavia, the media rightly said he was from the former or Ex-Yugoslavia and we have no idea what religion he is.

3) We know he has a history of mental health and was suicidal

4) Its your paranoia and lies here that have led to this debate been dragged out over 3 pages.

Now unless you have any evidence to back your assumptions.

Then you are done here, and wont waste my time further with you on this

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Thorin wrote:

Quora?

PMSL

So if I prove to you that Police forces use the same kit as intelligence services, are you going to eat humble pie?

Brandon Gregg, worked at Seagate Technology
Written 27 Jun 2013 · Upvoted by Adrian Sanabria, 15 years experience in security as a defender and attacker (pentesting). and Lucas Gates, Professional Hacker.

I am willing to put more faith in him rather than you and your imaginary mate down the pub.

of course that article was written a few years ago so computer power has moved on somewhat, but here another one that explains it in terms even someone like you could understand

https://micahflee.com/2013/01/no-really-the-nsa-cant-break-your-crypto/

now this is just a bit of fun
https://howsecureismypassword.net/

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Thorin wrote:

What a load of tripe.
There is nothing linking this to terrorism, only your paranoia based on the suspect being possible Muslim.
I just posted a report by the IDF which demolishes your theory on this very thing.

are you now suggesting that the stabbings in israel dont have a political ideology now?
you do leap around with your sweeping statements.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Thorin wrote:

Quora?

PMSL

Written 27 Jun 2013 · Upvoted by Adrian Sanabria, 15 years experience in security as a defender and attacker (pentesting). and Lucas Gates, Professional Hacker.

I am willing to put more faith in him rather than you and your imaginary mate down the pub.

of course that article was written a few years ago so computer power has moved on somewhat, but here another one that explains it in terms even someone like you could understand

You can put your faith in him, that is again not evidence and like you say very dated.

Like I say, you have offered no evidence to what the Police use, even though many use the same technology as intelligence services.

You offer no knowledge of what they can do, and base this off your out of date and very amateur knowledge of PC's

I asked for this and you have produced zero

Like Tommy, you are done here on this debate.

You only get so many chances, if you fail, then you are out of the debate.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Thorin wrote:

What a load of tripe.

are you now suggesting that the stabbings in israel dont have a political ideology now?

Most do not.
I am not suggesting this.
The IDF are.

Military brief examines several cases of assaults it says were spurred by domestic problems, depression, despair or mental illness.
A New Israeli army report highlights attacks by Palestinians over the last year and a half that the military says were motivated by a desire to commit suicide, rather than by ideology.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-report-highlights-palestinians-who-sought-suicide-through-attacks/

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Didge = fail!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:32 pm

There seems to be a pattern here in blaming mental health problems for the increasing number of islamist terrorist attacks...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There seems to be a pattern here in blaming mental health problems for the increasing number of islamist terrorist attacks...

How can they be Islamist attacks if they are not motivated Islam?

Attacks motivated by Islamism are, but here the IDF has shown that this is not the case on many of the recent attacks.

Why would the IDF lie on something like this?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Funny Didge...

What a twat!!!

Ah so abuse thrown.
How could he be part of daesh as head claimed, if he had a mental health history long before it existed?

what has his having mental health issues before daesh existed got to do with him possibly being manipulated by daesh.
daesh have manipulated people with mental health issues because they are easily manipulated. the former yugoslavia is awash with radicalised Muslims. Bosnia or kosovo may well be daesh's next battlefront.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html

the police may well have said no terrorist link but I dont doubt they would be investigating further.

You may be an utter fool, but I doubt they are.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Thorin wrote:

Ah so abuse thrown.

what has his having mental health issues before daesh existed got to do with him possibly being manipulated by daesh.
daesh have manipulated people with mental health issues because they are easily manipulated. the former yugoslavia is awash with radicalised Muslims. Bosnia or kosovo may well be daesh's next battlefront.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html

the police may well have said no terrorist link but I dont doubt they would be investigating further.

You may be an utter fool, but I doubt they are.

lol so two articles and no evidence he was recruited by ISIS.
Just hot air

More childish abuse from the imaginary Police officer

He was suicidal

You though invent, based off your paranoia outlandish claims and go off media articles on some people who have become extremists

Not only is it desperation on your part, but makes you look embarrassing.

Now put up evidence for your absurd claims or jog on

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

1) Gibberish as you have no idea how long he has suffered mental health. Not seen any evidence to show this only started to avoid deportation.

2) No you lied over what the media stated, I corrected you and you looked very silly. He was born in Yugoslavia, the media rightly said he was from the former or Ex-Yugoslavia and we have no idea what religion he is.

3) We know he has a history of mental health and was suicidal

4) Its your paranoia and lies here that have led to this debate been dragged out over 3 pages.

Now unless you have any evidence to back your assumptions.

Then you are done here, and wont waste my time further with you on this

Night
it has gone over three pages because you keep changing the goalposts.
You blithely accept what is written in the media without daring to question if the investigation is complete or even daring to consider he may have been manipulated.
I am prepared to wait for a full investigation before leaping to a conclusion like you.
You seem to require some loon dressed in black pyjama's waving an islamic flag brandishing an ak47 before you can even entertain the possibility of any terrorist link.
the few facts known, are just that few and far between.
the rest is newspapers trying to fill column inches.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Until all the evidence is fully investigated then it cannot possibly be concluded that he wasn't...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:55 pm

Thorin wrote:

You can put your faith in him, that is again not evidence and like you say very dated.

Like I say, you have offered no evidence to what the Police use, even though many use the same technology as intelligence services.

You offer no knowledge of what they can do, and base this off your out of date and very amateur knowledge of PC's

I asked for this and you have produced zero

Like Tommy, you are done here on this debate.

You only get so many chances, if you fail, then you are out of the debate.

Night
its a bit rich demanding evidence when you have not produced a scrap yourself to back up your ludicrous claims that police can hack your pc in 2 minutes.
I have provided 2 articles that show the difficulties in cracking large encrypted files.
the police do not have access to supercomputer arrays to deal with there forensic work. Unless of course you would like to provide evidence that they do as you are so strong on evidence. your only evidence so far is an imaginary friend you might or might not have met on some drunken night out.
the only person being done, is you, just like a kipper.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:01 am

Thorin wrote:

Most do not.
I am not suggesting this.
The IDF are.

Military brief examines several cases of assaults it says were spurred by domestic problems, depression, despair or mental illness.
A New Israeli army report highlights attacks by Palestinians over the last year and a half that the military says were motivated by a desire to commit suicide, rather than by ideology.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-report-highlights-palestinians-who-sought-suicide-through-attacks/
of course it is nothing to do with the Palestinian authority paying a pension to the families of "martyr's" then

The COGAT report argued that some young people who commit attacks do so in order “to escape their bitter fate and get the recognition of ‘the martyr,’ which will absolve them of all wrongdoing or unusual behaviors, and death will possibly provide their family with financial benefits—receiving compensation from the Palestinian Authority and therefore, not subjecting the family to burdens.”

they might indeed be a little weepy but ultimately they did it for the cause. It is ingrained in them from birth to kill israelis.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next