NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

+9
Andy
Syl
Independent Thoughts
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
nicko
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
13 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Empty Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.
We simply cannot allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:39 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Has anyone noticed that the majority of the ladies who support Trump are remarkably beautiful?  
There are a few attractive Liberals out there, but the rest of them look like Rachel Maddow, Whoopi Goldberg, or Rosie O'Donnell.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Clinton-Trump-war-peace
come on you can say it, they look like the back end of a bus.
it does seem a trait with the left. I guess being so earnest takes all their time and they have none left to care about looks.

#IllGetMeCoat
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Fast-show-29

booby shake

Cheap paid models from his Miss Universe contingent...

Getting their boobs out for the Trump foundation...

Anybody get get selective with the photo's they choose..

Nice deflection there, though, boyz...

Take the heat off poor li'l Deano making such a prat of himself over the past couple of days...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by Andy Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey Doom, while you are back on Flop refuelling yourself, give Stormee a hug. And tell him he isn't missed here.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:39 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:in the words of the guvenator
I'll be back.
Perhaps some more of the sheeple  will give an opinion on what was said in the OP by then.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Teeloj4
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Oh, and your little comparison of the physical attributes of liberal vs. conservative women?Disgusting.

The two of you should learn to act like grown men even you're not, because you're embarrassing the hell out of yourselves. I'm pretty sure you're both married, too -- your wives must be so happy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Okay. I've read the OP a couple of times and I can't see what is wrong with what was said...unless I'm completely misunderstanding the topic.
Isn't Trump saying that he doesn't want illegal immigrants entering unlawfully and then illegally 'jumping the queue' in front of other immigrants who're waiting their turn, patiently?

Or have I missed the point.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:Okay. I've read the OP a couple of times and I can't see what is wrong with what was said...unless I'm completely misunderstanding the topic.
Isn't Trump saying that he doesn't want illegal immigrants entering unlawfully and then illegally 'jumping the queue' in front of other immigrants who're waiting their turn, patiently?

Check out my third-to-last post (or something -- it's long). Basically this whole thread is a bag of gummy DYKs.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I thought it was more than an answer to your question.  I didn't just give you a yes/no, but I gave you a weighted response on a scale of 1 to 10.

It's not lawyers you've heard that about; it's Republican politicians.  Kellyanne Conway gave the Republican mantra when she spoke of "alternative facts".  Possibly, it is an alternative fact that the earth is flat.

head, first you claim that no one responds.  Then you claim that the response is not the one you expected.  Now you say, you will substitute in an answer for me.  Were you the one who was complaining that Wolf didn't know how to debate? Rolling Eyes

Never mind...don't answer that.  I will substitute in your answer for you. Twisted Evil
no one has responded to the op, I have had abuses from bee creep, avoindance from a couple of others. I only recall 2 people making any comment ont he actual post and what was said, one from tommy who agreed  and one from syl who also, if I recall correctly was in favour of what was said.

You I have to presume are against the gist of what was said. I have no idea what ben's view is.
and others seem to have avoided it entirely.

for a forum that hates all things trump it surprises me that there has not been more reaction of either positive or negative viewpoints.

do people here not think americas borders should be protected and those who use illegal labour prosecuted which is effectively what the OP boils down to.

I see someone was brave enough to red stripe it, perhaps they could also comment or maybe they dont have the language skills to make a point coherently.

Dean, it's not a very deep or sophisticated statement.  It's more of a xenophobic rant...Ugg, gotta protect borders...go away bad guys...my hunting grounds!!!  

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Gorillastare

I mean, it doesn't take a lot of analysis to respond to that.

My response was to say it isn't a high priority with me.  I said it, and was done.  

When I saw you deviate from the central topic, I rather thought you agreed...not much here, let's go over there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:33 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
come on you can say it, they look like the back end of a bus.
it does seem a trait with the left. I guess being so earnest takes all their time and they have none left to care about looks.

#IllGetMeCoat
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Fast-show-29

booby shake

Cheap paid models from his Miss Universe contingent...

Getting their boobs out for the Trump foundation...

Anybody get get selective with the photo's they choose..

Nice deflection there, though, boyz...

Take the heat off poor li'l Deano making such a prat of himself over the past couple of days...

now didn't sassy say something about doxing?
but that is besides the point of course, can you string a sentence together about the actual original post, or do you have wait until monday when a teacher will be able to help you?

have you ever held an original opinion of your very own?

come on you must have a view on what I posted on the very first post in this thread
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Hey Doom, while you are back on Flop refuelling yourself, give Stormee a hug. And tell him he isn't missed here.
come on andwew get out from behind the red button and actually make a comment on the original post, don't you agree with it 100%? Or perhaps you think it is a stupid thing to say. you must have a view, you cant always wait until the mistress tells you what to say surely.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:in the words of the guvenator
I'll be back.
Perhaps some more of the sheeple  will give an opinion on what was said in the OP by then.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Teeloj4
so you think the original post was"a bag of dicks". Is that some sort of texas delicacy?
I would have to guess it probably means you think it is a bad thing to say, but it really is not that clear.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Oh, and your little comparison of the physical attributes of liberal vs. conservative women?Disgusting.

The two of you should learn to act like grown men even you're not, because you're embarrassing the hell out of yourselves. I'm pretty sure you're both married, too -- your wives must be so happy.
sadly we can only go by what is presented.

It must be hard only having those ladies to choose from, I sorta get why you are so angry now all the time

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRumAILdDbifiCjYsULsyIdTxYiYn7VTHNtLTl4KO59jFCXbLQD9A

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:38 pm

eddie wrote:Okay. I've read the OP a couple of times and I can't see what is wrong with what was said...unless I'm completely misunderstanding the topic.

it seems others cannot bring them selves to agree with anything trump says no matter what it is.
so at least that is 3 who have managed to give a straight answer, well done eddiekins
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Check out my third-to-last post (or something -- it's long). Basically this whole thread is a bag of gummy DYKs.
Benjamin button, you really should try to engage more. People might think you dont have an opinion or cannot string one of your own together.
Am I allowed to disagree with you by the way, never sure what the rules of the day are on here?

now go on, have a stab at saying what you actually think about the original post
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
no one has responded to the op, I have had abuses from bee creep, avoindance from a couple of others. I only recall 2 people making any comment ont he actual post and what was said, one from tommy who agreed  and one from syl who also, if I recall correctly was in favour of what was said.

You I have to presume are against the gist of what was said. I have no idea what ben's view is.
and others seem to have avoided it entirely.

for a forum that hates all things trump it surprises me that there has not been more reaction of either positive or negative viewpoints.

do people here not think americas borders should be protected and those who use illegal labour prosecuted which is effectively what the OP boils down to.

I see someone was brave enough to red stripe it, perhaps they could also comment or maybe they dont have the language skills to make a point coherently.

Dean, it's not a very deep or sophisticated statement.  It's more of a xenophobic rant...Ugg, gotta protect borders...go away bad guys...my hunting grounds!!!  

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 2 Gorillastare

My response was to say it isn't a high priority with me.  I said it, and was done.  

When I saw you deviate from the central topic, I rather thought you agreed...not much here, let's go over there.
hallefuvcking lulya, you managed to say something directly and I fully applaud you for it.
I happen to disagree and I wholeheartedly support what was said in the first post, but at least you have finally taken of your lawyers hat and  committed. thank you so much, if only your fellow travellers had the balls to actually say what they mean it would be so refreshing.

As to deviating from the central topic I have only responded to what others have said, I think from most of my posts in this thread I have been quite intent at getting to the nub of what others think about the OP.
I dont think it was I that deviated.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:

hallefuvcking lulya, you managed to say something directly and I fully applaud you for it.
I happen to disagree and I wholeheartedly support what was said in the first post, but at least you have finally taken of your lawyers hat and  committed. thank you so much, if only your fellow travellers had the balls to actually say what they mean it would be so refreshing.

Hahaha...well, I detect a slight bit of sarcasm there.  Razz   Gd for you!  Twisted Evil  I thought I'd given my opinion in my first post.

Deean wrote:As to deviating from the central topic I have only responded to what others have said, I think from most of my posts in this thread I have been quite intent at getting to the nub of what others think about the OP.

Not much, it was more that I thot you'd given up on the topic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Hahaha...well, I detect a slight bit of sarcasm there.  Razz   Gd for you!  Twisted Evil  I thought I'd given my opinion in my first post.

head wrote:As to deviating from the central topic I have only responded to what others have said, I think from most of my posts in this thread I have been quite intent at getting to the nub of what others think about the OP.

Not much, it was more that I thot you'd given up on the topic.[/quote]Only a slight bit Wink

I have been trying to get some response on what was said in the OP for 2 days now, that hardly giving up. I had to leave earlier because I had to do something else.
It also gave others time to give their own opinions, although apart from you, eddie, syl and tommy that seems to have failed.

But I always treasure bee creeps and andwews input as I love to see care in the community in action.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:15 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.
We simply cannot allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country

And yet by his policies on this, it shows he is wrong in applying the above view in practice. As the policies he has implemented conflict with the constitution and utterly fail in making the US any safer. Its also based off a poor guilt by association, not even looking at the root cause of crime itself. Its blaming all illegal immigrants for crime, which is clearly incorrect. To base a policy, this is some how going to make the US safer. The comprehension to build a wall thousands of miles long, will be utterly ineffective also. It will be impossible to monitor the entire length of this wall, let alone man it. People will simple tunnel under.

Ever heard of the "Great Escape"

If Trump really wanted to tackle crime and make the US safer. He would tackle poverty, not only within the US, but the Central American countries. Make life better in all countries, where then people would have no need to leave the problems they face.

So is he right?

No, but because the view offered fails completely to tackle the claims made on security, safety etc. Its poorly trying to push a problem away, when the nation already has a crime problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.

And yet by his policies on this, it shows he is wrong in applying the above view in practice. As the policies he has implemented conflict with the constitution and utterly fail in making the US any safer. Its also based off a poor guilt by association, not even looking at the root cause of crime itself. Its blaming all illegal immigrants for crime, which is clearly incorrect. To base a policy, this is some how going to make the US safer. The comprehension to build a wall thousands of miles long, will be utterly ineffective also. It will be impossible to monitor the entire length of this wall, let alone man it. People will simple tunnel under.

If Trump really wanted to tackle crime and make the US safer. He would tackle poverty, not only within the US, but the Central American countries.

So is he right?

No, but because the view offered fails completely to tackle the claims made on security, safety etc. Its poorly trying to push a problem away, when the nation already has a crime problem.
well done old boy, you managed to make your points without getting sidetracked.
so just to clarify you dont agree at all with what is said in the OP and you think the person who said it is totally wrong.you think it is ok to allow illegal immigrants in and that employers should not face any consequences for employing them.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Thorin wrote:

If Trump really wanted to tackle crime and make the US safer. He would tackle poverty, not only within the US, but the Central American countries.

So is he right?

well done old boy, you managed to make your points without getting sidetracked.
so just to clarify you dont agree at all with what is said in the OP and you think the person who said it is totally wrong.

Yes, its wrong and no matter who said it as I have reasoned why.
I love how you call me boy, hilarious.
So yes totally wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:25 pm

If you are opposed to the op statement then you must be mad...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Ah the quack doctor Tommy, spouting off his usual irrelevance.

Counter my points, if you think I am wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

so in your perfect world illegal immigrants could come and take anyone's job, bosses could employ them rather than those who are legal and would requiring paying more and there would be no retribution for those companies.
why do you hate those that are prepared to enter a country legally and go through all the hoops that entails.

with that sort of thinking you might as well just spit in their faces and be done with it.

But if you disagree with that thinking then that's your opinion.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Thorin wrote:

If Trump really wanted to tackle crime and make the US safer. He would tackle poverty, not only within the US, but the Central American countries. Make life better in all countries, where then people would have no need to leave the problems they face.

So is he right?

yep I have noticed that banks have taken to leaving their cash lying out in the street because vaults and walls can always be tunnelled into so what the point of them.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Thorin wrote:

So is he right?

can I just clarify that you understand what the term illegal means?
if you are an ILLEGAL immigrant you have committed a crime. you have entered the country ILLEGALLY
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Thorin wrote:

So is he right?

yep I have noticed that banks have taken to leaving their cash lying out in the street because vaults and walls can always be tunnelled into so what the point of them.

PMSL, you are now equating thousands of square miles to prevent entry, to that of vaults of safes, no bigger than a few hundred square yards. The area of a vault is vastly less of an area to keep secure. The border with the US and Mexico is 2000 miles long. I bet they have already started to dig the tunnels. I mean just look at how far less Israel has to defend against Gaza, is only 37 miles, and they cannot prevent tunnels from continually being built

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Thorin wrote:

So is he right?

if you are an ILLEGAL immigrant you have committed a crime. you have entered the country ILLEGALLY

You mean the concept of legal?
Yes I understand, as how can people looking to better their lives, be illegal, ethically based on the measures the US has in place that denies them bettering their lives? Also the US was born and created from illegal immigration, talk about double standards. The US because its lifestyle is far better than poorer nations, is going to continually draw people, fleeing poverty and oppression. The US needs to tackle this issue at its root core, poverty itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:52 pm

I find it astounding how some people try to argue that 'illegal' immigrants aren't criminals...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Thorin wrote:

Yes I understand, as how can people looking to better their lives, be illegal, ethically based on the measures the US has in place that denies them bettering their lives? Also the US was born and created from illegal immigration, talk about double standards. The US because its lifestyle is far better than poorer nations, is going to continually draw people, fleeing poverty and oppression. The US needs to tackle this issue at its root core, poverty itself.
no not the concept, but the meaning.

you dont become an illegal immigrant by accident, most plan to enter the country illegally knowing the consequences if caught.
The crime is entering the country illegally. There are enough signs up telling people of the consequences.

I dont think you comprehend at all what the meaning of a country is or what the term illegal immigrant means.
this is not some wishy washy tree hugging dream land, this is the real world of international border and specific requirements for entry into the country.

It's not just mexicans that can be illegal immigrants you know. you try and walk into America with out the correct documentation and see how far you get. Try the I am just bettering my life argument and see how far you get.
by taking a job in america they are depriving some one who is legally there of that job so it is not a victimless crime.
The employers most certainly are breaking many laws but again you seem to think that is ok.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
I find it astounding how some people try to argue that 'illegal' immigrants aren't criminals...

you would think they would get it as the clue is in the name
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Thorin wrote:

The crime is entering the country illegally. There are enough signs up telling people of the consequences.

I deleted out everything that was irrelevant to the debate and point made
We can argue all day long over the ethics or meaning of words on illegal.
All irrelevant, as is it really a crime to want to better your life and enter a country doing so?
Ethically its not
All of which is not even the point.
The claim based off securing the borders to this problem is wrong and false.
Its not tackling the root cause of the problem, people being drawn there, fleeing from poverty and oppression.
Attempting to push the problem away, is simply not going to happen, building walls, or placing the entire US army on the border with Mexico. People will continually be drawn there and continually gain entry in vast numbers.

So again as I stated before, your view on legality, is irrelevant and fails to understand the problem here.

Hence why the claim to Trump being right, is factually wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Thorin wrote:

All irrelevant, as is it really a crime to want to better your life and enter a country doing so?
Ethically its not
Its not tackling the root cause of the problem, people being drawn there, fleeing from poverty and oppression.
Attempting to push the problem away, is simply not going to happen, building walls, or placing the entire US army on the border with Mexico. People will continually be drawn there and continually gain entry in vast numbers.

So again as I stated before, your view on legality, is irrelevant and fails to understand the problem here.

I dont think you can argue over the meaning of the word illegal.
I think it is perfectly clear to almost anyone.
it is illegal to enter the country without the proper papers, to do so is a crime. To work there is another crime. to pay someone who is illegal is yet another crime. to traffic people illegally into a country is yet another crime. I dont see any ambiguity in what constitutes illegal in the case.

you might argue that a refugee is illegal, but they will claim asylum when entering the country that puts them in a different category.

I dont recall vast quantity's of mexicans scrambling across the border and rushing to the nearest immigration officer and asking for asylum. Maybe it is a common occurrence but I haven't read of that, and anyway that is not what we are talking about.
In fact this whole issue is a sideways step from the OP, although I grant it is interesting and perhaps deserves a thread of its own.

should the title be

do you understand what illegal means.
???

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

didn't he do that by saying he agreed with the op
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Thorin wrote:

Ethically its not

it is illegal to enter the country without the proper papers, to do so is a crime. To work there is another crime. to pay someone who is illegal is yet another crime. to traffic people illegally into a country is yet another crime. I dont see any ambiguity in what constitutes illegal in the case.

you might argue that a refugee is illegal, but they will claim asylum when entering the country that puts them in a different category.

I dont recall vast quantity's of mexicans scrambling across the border and rushing to the nearest immigration officer and asking for asylum. Maybe it is a common occurrence but I haven't read of that, and anyway that is not what we are talking about.
In fact this whole issue is a sideways step from the OP, although I grant it is interesting and perhaps deserves a thread of its own.

shoudl the title be

???

Who says you need to be seeking asylum, when the country is not classified as a war zone?
You see you are using misdirection again off legality, not understanding why people are drawn there.
Are you saying Mexico is not in poverty with near 50% of its populace?
You see, again you go off a law that claims people are illegal, for wanting to better their life and off a view, they should wait decades in the hope of a better life. I ask you, would, you wait decades and then never have hope you will be accepted, when you have mouths to feed?
So spare the misdirection and answer the points on whether Trump was right?

As seen you are avoiding, because you clearly now his views are wrong and ineffective

So try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Thorin wrote:

By claiming someone is mad, by having no qualifications to classify someone as mad?

As seen, neither of you can counter my reasons, as why the OP position is wrong and flawed and will not make the borders any securer or safe.
Now I can continue to watch you around in circles over avoiding my points, or you actually address them

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Thorin wrote:

Ethically its not

isnt the root cause the responsibility of the country that the people are leaving?

but we are getting sidetracked onto another totally different issue.

this issue is about dealing with illegal immigrants and the bosses who employ them and securing the border. this is an issue that could affect numerous country's around the world.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Thorin wrote:

Ethically its not

isnt the root cause the responsibility of the country that the people are leaving?

this issue is about  dealing with illegal immigrants and the bosses who employ them and securing the border. this is an issue that could affect numerous country's around the world.

1) Yes, as the problem of poverty is a world issue. We all start out in life, owing money to that system, which people pay a miniscule amount into.

2) The issue here is about whether Trump was right or wrong. You claimed he was right and as seen he is wrong. So again, if poverty was resolved in Mexico, do you think people would actually then stay in far greater numbers?

3) As seen the view to even secure the borders, is flawed and ineffective, due to the vast distance to secure

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Thorin wrote:

shoudl the title be

???

Who says you need to be seeking asylum, when the country is not classified as a war zone?
You see you are using misdirection again off legality, not understanding why people are drawn there.
You see, again you go off a law that claims people are illegal, for wanting to better their life and off a view, they should wait decades in the hope of a better life. I ask you, would, you wait decades and then never have hope you will be accepted, when you have mouths to feed?

As seen you are avoiding, because you clearly now his views are wrong and ineffective

So try again

someone who seeks asylum is not an illegal immigrant. they are 2 very different kettles of fish.
In this case america says you need to enter the country legally or you have committed a crime that can get you deported.

I think that is clear to pretty much anyone.

next time you go there, try and sneak in and see what happens when you get caught.
I have found that it is far better to fill in the forms truthfully and on time and say yes sir when you arrive at the immigration gate. IT is not a right to be allowed into america or any country for that matter.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Thorin wrote:

So try again

someone who seeks asylum is not an illegal immigrant. they are 2 very different kettles of fish.
In this case america says you need to enter the country legally or you have committed a crime that can get you deported.

I think that is clear to pretty much anyone.

1) You do understand if a country is designated and classed to have people fleeing as refugees, do you not?
So its again people like you deciding who is or not refugees. To me, anyone fleeing poverty and high levels of crimes, should be classified as refugees. Its just a political status, which rightly gives rights to people.

I deleted out the gibberish again

Now third time asking]

So try again

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Thorin wrote:

By claiming someone is mad, by having no qualifications to classify someone as mad?

As seen, neither of you can counter my reasons, as why the OP position is wrong and flawed and will not make the borders any securer or safe.
Now I can continue to watch you around in circles over avoiding my points, or you actually address them

In your own time
you are a very literal person aren't you. I guess you dont get out much, yes I know I am assuming too much there,
you dont need to be a doctor to think some ideas are mad.

what points have you made. I think you are the one weaving all over the place, I am pretty much trying to stick to the topic and getting an answer from all and sundry about what was written in the OP. you answered that some time ago and have since meandered into trying to have a philosophical debate about the meaning of illegal when I reckon everyone on this forum except perhaps for you understands perfectly well what illegal means.

so feel free to wander aimlessly around trying to score imaginary points to boost your self aggrandisement score I am not playing that game tonight.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Thorin wrote:

In your own time
you are a very literal person aren't you. I guess you dont get out much,  yes I know I am assuming too much there,
Thorin wrote:Misdirection and yes you do need a doctor to classify, why someone is mad. Where even worse the claim, was made off believing Trump was right, which I have proved he is wrong

what points have you made. I think you are the one weaving all over the place, I am pretty much trying to stick to the topic and getting an answer from all and sundry about what was written in the OP. you answered that some time ago and have since meandered into trying to have a philosophical debate about the meaning of illegal when I reckon everyone on this forum except perhaps for you understands perfectly well what illegal means.

so feel free to wander aimlessly around trying to score imaginary points to boost your self aggrandisement score I am not playing that game tonight.

These points you keep running away from

So try again

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Thorin wrote:

this issue is about  dealing with illegal immigrants and the bosses who employ them and securing the border. this is an issue that could affect numerous country's around the world.

1) Yes, as the problem of poverty is a world issue. We all start out in life, owing money to that system, which people pay a miniscule amount into.

2) The issue here is about whether Trump was right or wrong. You claimed he was right and as seen he is wrong. So again, if poverty was resolved in Mexico, do you think people would actually then stay in far greater numbers?

3) As seen the view to even secure the borders, is flawed and ineffective, due to the vast distance to secure

Take your time
I certainly agree with the original post there is no denying that, it is common sense.
I can see you are a SJW but instead of wasting your time behind an anonymous computer screen with only a trusty keyboard at your side perhaps your unbounded energy and of course intelligence would be better served out in the real world fighting injustice wherever you find it.

Have you decided on what colour suit and cape you are going to have yet, as you fight the good fight,

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:35 pm

[quote="Thorin"]
you are a very literal person aren't you. I guess you dont get out much,  yes I know I am assuming too much there,

So try again

So again as I stated before, your view on legality, is irrelevant and fails to understand the problem The thing is I am not saying anything about mexico. we are talking about illegal immigrants, the meaning of the term illegal and a host of other caca del toro you have brought up tonight that has little to do with the thread and all to do with boosting your overlarge ego.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 pm

Thorin wrote:

Take your time
I certainly agree with the original post there is no denying that, it is common sense.
I can see you are a SJW but instead of wasting your time behind an anonymous computer screen with only a trusty keyboard at your side perhaps your unbounded energy and of course intelligence would be better served out in the real world fighting injustice wherever you find it.

Have you decided on what colour suit and cape you are going to have yet, as you fight the good fight,

Common sense?

One moment?

Razz

How is it common sense when its not getting to the very root cause of the problem?

How is it common sense, when its impossible to implement securing 2,000 miles of borders?
I mean just look at how far less Israel has to defend against Gaza, is only 37 miles, and they cannot prevent tunnels from continually being built

How is it common sense, why its claiming that attempting to push away a problem, will solve that root cause to the problem?

How is it common sense, when you are left flapping and unable to respond to my views and yet again post about me and not the points on the topic

How many more times are you going o continue to run scared of answering my points here?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 pm

have you got stuck in a groove, you seem to be repeating yourself.
have I broken you?????????

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh NOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Thorin wrote:

shoudl the title be

???

So try again

you really hate that OP dont you.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Thorin wrote:

So try again

So again as I stated before, your view on legality, is irrelevant and fails to understand the problem The thing is I am not saying anything about mexico. we are talking about illegal immigrants, the meaning of the term illegal and a host of other caca del toro you have brought up tonight that has little to do with the thread and all to do with boosting your overlarge ego.

You can say what you like

Its based on whether Trumps views were right

I have proven they are wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Thorin wrote:

So try again

you really hate that OP dont you.

I have no reason to hate stupidity

Some people cannot help being stupid

The view was born from irrational thinking, not one to solve the issue.

Nice deflection again, so how many more times are you going to offer up excuses not to answer my points?

I can do this all day and just smile

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Economic migrants who enter a country illegally are still illegal immigrants and still criminals...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Economic migrants who enter a country illegally are still illegal immigrants and still criminals...

So again back to claiming people wanting to better their lives are criminal, for escaping poverty.
It shows why the law is ethically absurd.
If people had no need to escape poverty or a far better standard of life, they would have no need to move.
The root cause of the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:57 pm

Entering another country illegally is the criminal part...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next