NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

+9
Andy
Syl
Independent Thoughts
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
nicko
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
13 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Empty Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:51 am

we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.
We simply cannot allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:54 am

Laughing

Hey,  jerk_off...

Don't you know that you're supposed to reference your quotes..

Otherwise, it's pure plagiarism  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:20 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

Hey,  jerk_off...

wouldn't abuse be against the rules.
Its almost like you are trying to disrupt the thread for some reason because you dont agree with what was said.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Don't all these "lefties" do that?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:21 pm

nicko wrote:Don't all these "lefties" do that?
it's not abuse when the specials do it, haven't you got that yet.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:11 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.
We simply cannot allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country

Totally agree!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:39 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
nicko wrote:Don't all these "lefties" do that?

Quit whining, Dean. Wolf's merely pointing out that you forgot to give attribution to your passage.

On a scale of ten, I would give closed borders a 2. Essentially, behind such defensiveness is protectionism, and protectionism is born of a feeling you are not good enough. The US doesn't need protectionism...we already know we are good.

I would give healthcare a 10 in importance.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Quit whining, Dean.  Wolf's merely pointing out that you forgot to give attribution to your passage.

On a scale of ten, I would give closed borders a 2.  Essentially, behind such defensiveness is protectionism, and protectionism is born of a feeling you are not good enough.  The US doesn't need protectionism...we already know we are good.

no he was being passive aggressive at best
or is "jerk_off" a term of endearment in your neck of the woods

so you dont agree with what was originally posted then, what is wrong with it?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Quit whining, Dean.  Wolf's merely pointing out that you forgot to give attribution to your passage.

On a scale of ten, I would give closed borders a 2.  Essentially, behind such defensiveness is protectionism, and protectionism is born of a feeling you are not good enough.  The US doesn't need protectionism...we already know we are good.

"Jerk-off" is a reference to masturbation. But it's hardly a bad or swear word. It is, more significantly, a metaphor for one who does useless, ineffectual things (as in masturbation), that look like the real thing, but don't get to the reality of the matter (erm, pregnancy). I use the same metaphor at times, as it conveys a lot that happens in life. I believe there is even an emoji listed for it, it's that common: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 1132368643

By not connecting your passage to any underlying meaning, or some author who might inform us as to what it means, you leave us in a world of meaninglessness. Actually, underlying it all is this sentiment: we'd like to know more. In a way, you should be proud. Now, carry on...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:

"Jerk-off" is a reference to masturbation.  But it's hardly a bad or swear word.  It is, more significantly, a metaphor for one who does useless, ineffectual things (as in masturbation), that look like the real thing, but don't get to the reality of the matter (erm, pregnancy).  I use the same metaphor at times, as it conveys a lot that happens in life.  I believe there is even an emoji listed for it, it's that common: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 1132368643

By not connecting your passage to any underlying meaning, or some author who might inform us as to what it means, you leave us in a world of meaninglessness.  Actually, underlying it all is this sentiment: we'd like to know more.  In a way, you should be proud.  Now, carry on...

Are not able to infer what the op is about then?

It was written in english wasn't it?

I agree with what was written 100%.
what about the rest of you.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:

"Jerk-off" is a reference to masturbation.  But it's hardly a bad or swear word.  It is, more significantly, a metaphor for one who does useless, ineffectual things (as in masturbation), that look like the real thing, but don't get to the reality of the matter (erm, pregnancy).  I use the same metaphor at times, as it conveys a lot that happens in life.  I believe there is even an emoji listed for it, it's that common: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 1132368643

By not connecting your passage to any underlying meaning, or some author who might inform us as to what it means, you leave us in a world of meaninglessness.  Actually, underlying it all is this sentiment: we'd like to know more.  In a way, you should be proud.  Now, carry on...

Veni, vidi, vici, as Caesar said.  In this case, I came, I saw, I interpreted...and I was right. As far as your OP is concerned, what else do you expect? You truncated discussion by failing to elaborate, or permit any elaboration. It's just lay there like a...well, you get the picture.

Dean wrote:I agree with what was written 100%.

Gang building is frowned upon in an intellectual site like this.  If you need help in your ideas, use the PM system. You have failed to pick up your own conversation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Obama deported millions of illegal immigrants and cracked down on those who hired them. This bloviation from Trump is hardly revolutionary.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:59 pm

OQ wrote:
Quit whining, Dean. Wolf's merely pointing out that you forgot to give attribution to your passage.

Who said his post was a quote? How do you (or LegHumpingWolfie) know that wasn't his personally written opinion? If it was an original statement, why would it need to be accredited to anyone, especially if it's posted by the original author?
You see, boys and girls, this is a perfect example of how Liberals jump to conclusions and make quick assumptions based on very little (if any) evidence.

I Googled portions of his quote. Results pointed to this thread on this site.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:
OQ wrote:

Who said his post was a quote? How do you (or LegHumpingWolfie) know that wasn't his personally written opinion? If it was an original statement, why would it need to be accredited to anyone, especially if it's posted by the original author?
You see, boys and girls, this is a perfect example of how Liberals jump to conclusions and make quick assumptions based on very little (if any) evidence.

I Googled portions of his quote.  Results pointed to this thread on this site.

I googled all of it when he first posted, and I agree...it comes back only to this thread.  I think the misunderstanding comes from the all-italics, connoting a passage quotation.

But he had only to point that out...instead he turns his own thread into this diversion. You see that I for one went on to answer him substantively; Dean usually has some pretty provocative things to say and he's good at it.  But he never followed through, choosing to go in this side direction.

My guess was that he wasn't that into the original point of the thread, and he wanted to go elsewhere.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:36 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.

Nothing wrong with that quote at all....every country should know who is coming in and who is going out.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Veni, vidi, vici, as Caesar said.  In this case, I came, I saw, I interpreted...and I was right.  As far as your OP is concerned, what else do you expect?  You truncated discussion by failing to elaborate, or permit any elaboration.  It's just lay there like a...well, you get the picture.

Dean wrote:I agree with what was written 100%.

Gang building is frowned upon in an intellectual site like this.  If you need help in your ideas, use the PM system.  You have failed to pick up your own conversation.
so a few posts now and you still fail to address the statement made in the first thread.
i have no idea what you mean by gang building. are you kim woodburn? she was obsessed with gangs.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Obama deported millions of illegal immigrants and cracked down on those who hired them. This bloviation from Trump is hardly revolutionary.
over 3 million he deported. Not such a fuss about that from some people was there.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I Googled portions of his quote.  Results pointed to this thread on this site.

I googled all of it when he first posted, and I agree...it comes back only to this thread.  I think the misunderstanding comes from the all-italics, connoting a passage quotation.

But he had only to point that out...instead he turns his own thread into this diversion.  You see that I for one went on to answer him substantively; Dean usually has some pretty provocative things to say and he's good at it.  But he never followed through, choosing to go in this side direction.

My guess was that he wasn't that into the original point of the thread, and he wanted to go elsewhere.
instead of waffling and deflecting perhaps you would address what is written.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Obama deported millions of illegal immigrants and cracked down on those who hired them. This bloviation from Trump is hardly revolutionary.
over 3 million he deported. Not such a fuss about that from some people was there.

So did Obama "allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country," or was it "over 3 million he deported"?

Trying to have it both ways?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Dean wrote:instead of waffling and deflecting perhaps you would address what is written.

Dean, on my very first post I answered your chosen subject:

Original Quill wrote:On a scale of ten, I would give closed borders a 2. Essentially, behind such defensiveness is protectionism, and protectionism is born of a feeling you are not good enough. The US doesn't need protectionism...we already know we are good.

We had a dialogue going.  You never came back.  You picked up on the side argument, and as I say, "went elsewhere".  It appeared to me that for whatever reason you didn't want to address your own chosen topic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:08 am

Original Quill wrote:
Dean wrote:instead of waffling and deflecting perhaps you would address what is written.

Original Quill wrote:On a scale of ten, I would give closed borders a 2. Essentially, behind such defensiveness is protectionism, and protectionism is born of a feeling you are not good enough. The US doesn't need protectionism...we already know we are good.

We had a dialogue going.  You never came back.  You picked up on the side argument, and as I say, "went elsewhere".  It appeared to me that for whatever reason you didn't want to address your own chosen topic.
I asked you several times what you felt about the OP.
and the thread title is rather clear
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:11 am

so what we appear to have is some who agree with what was written, and some who seem to be unable to have any opinion upon what was written.

Is it because I said trump was absolutely right and some people cannot even bring themselves to agree with that?
maybe what I wrote in the OP people disagree with although we haven't heard a peep from anyone saying that.
I am very confused.

I might shed a tear,
but it wont be as refreshing as a snowflake tear.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 69049006
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:55 am

nicko wrote:
Don't all these "lefties" do that?

Rolling Eyes

YO, nicko....

Parachuting into threads again..

That's not nice !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:58 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

Hey,  jerk_off...

Its almost like you are trying to disrupt the thread for some reason because you dont agree with what was said.

Laughing

NO disruptions or diversions from me, Devil_breath...

Just pointing out your grammatical incompetency..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:01 am

Who's your wolfie?
And why is it humping this man's leg?

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Hqdefault

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:11 am

Suspect

NOTE FURTHER to Dean's insipid excuses, and I/T's 15-year-old's attempt at deflection...

IN Deano's opening paragraph he wrote : "we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states.." implying that the author is living (and voting..) in the USA,  in fact it looks to be written by an American citizen..

As Dean is a Brit living in Turkey, neither way does he fit the authorship of that quote.

Plagiarism, or pure fiction, it's a load of wrong-headed nonsense either way..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:18 am

Who's your wolfie?
And why is it humping this man's leg?

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Hqdefault

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 1763903427

That's not a wolf...

It's a husky..

P.S. Being the respectable wolfie that I am, I only shag she-wolves, or maybe the occasional foxy-lady..

More likely that pic's of your boyfriend humping your leg, NIT..

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:30 am

Original Quill wrote:

And I told you...what do you not understand?  It's right up there ^. Everyone has seen it now. You chose to argue rather than respond.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:03 am

LegHumpingWolfie wrote:
It's a husky..

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that.  It definitely looks like a large, husky, and well fed wolfie.
You should make it your avatar because it's very fitting.  Seriously, let me explain...

Your "debating" style isn't really debating... and it doesn't have any style.  
You obnoxiously cling to a person who's opinions differ from yours (kind of like when a dog mounts a person's leg), and then you make useless, pointless, and disgustingly nasty jabs at that person (just like when a dog starts poking your pant leg, with its "pink thing").  It's more annoying than anything, but you still feel disgusted with the whole experience.

Respect others' private space (different from a "Safe Space", btw) and keep your "pink thing" away from everyone's legs and to yourself.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:58 am

LegHumpingWolfie wrote:
It's a husky..

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that.  It definitely looks like a large, husky, and well fed wolfie.
You should make it your avatar because it's very fitting.  Seriously, let me explain...

You obnoxiously cling to a person who's opinions differ from yours (kind of like when a dog mounts a person's leg), and then you make useless, pointless, and disgustingly nasty jabs at that person (just like when a dog starts poking your pant leg, with its "pink thing").  It's more annoying than anything, but you still feel disgusted with the whole experience.

Respect others' private space (different from a "Safe Space", btw) and keep your "pink thing" away from everyone's legs and to yourself.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 3489511464

WHEN you actually give us a genuinely independently thought-through, relevent and half-comprehensible thought bubble on here, worth discussing...

Instead of your usual spamming run of teabagger and alt.right puff pieces..

Then, you might find people willing to debate topics with you.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 1763903427
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:36 am

I always welcome a good debate... but you've gotta stop trying to touch people with your pink thing!

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:44 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Laughing

NO  disruptions or diversions from me,  Devil_breath...

Just pointing out your grammatical incompetency..
fair enough wankstain.
you do know what grammatical means dont you?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:47 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Suspect

NOTE FURTHER to Dean's insipid excuses, and I/T's 15-year-old's attempt at deflection...

IN Deano's opening paragraph he wrote : "we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states.." implying that the author is living (and voting..) in the USA,  in fact it looks to be written by an American citizen..

As Dean is a Brit living in Turkey, neither way does he fit the authorship of that quote.

Plagiarism, or pure fiction, it's a load of wrong-headed nonsense either way..
so you either agree with the statement or you dont. you seemed terrified to make a comment about what was written and seem more interested in who it was by.

do you agree or disagree with the op.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 am

Original Quill wrote:

And I told you...what do you not understand?  It's right up there ^.  Everyone has seen it now.  You chose to argue rather than respond.
you gave a comment on borders being a two but didn't say if you agreed or thought the OP statement was right or wrong.
I know it is almost impossible to get a lawyer to give a straight answer but go on break with tradition.

I will take it as read that unless I hear to the contrary that everyone agrees 100% with the OP statement and that in my view would be a right and sensible position to take.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right 3489511464

WHEN you actually give us a genuinely independently thought-through, relevent and half-comprehensible thought bubble on here, worth discussing...

Instead of your usual spamming run of teabagger and alt.right puff pieces..

Then, you might find people willing to debate topics with you.

oh you are a card.
you actually believe you debate.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

So did Obama "allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country," or was it "over 3 million he deported"?

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

good try avoiding the original post. 8/10
do you agree with what was written or not?

I personally think that it is spot on and should applauded and I do applaud it.

seems that those on the left cannot for some reason.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:

And I told you...what do you not understand?  It's right up there ^.  Everyone has seen it now.  You chose to argue rather than respond.
you gave a comment on borders being a two but didn't say if you agreed or thought the OP statement was right or wrong.

I thought it was more than an answer to your question. I didn't just give you a yes/no, but I gave you a weighted response on a scale of 1 to 10.

Dean wrote:I know it is almost impossible to get a lawyer to give a straight answer but go on break with tradition.

It's not lawyers you've heard that about; it's Republican politicians. Kellyanne Conway gave the Republican mantra when she spoke of "alternative facts". Possibly, it is an alternative fact that the earth is flat.

Dean wrote:I will take it as read that unless I hear to the contrary that everyone agrees 100% with the OP statement and that in my view would be a right and sensible position to take.

Dean, first you claim that no one responds. Then you claim that the response is not the one you expected. Now you say, you will substitute in an answer for me. Were you the one who was complaining that Wolf didn't know how to debate? Rolling Eyes

Never mind...don't answer that. I will substitute in your answer for you. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Has anyone noticed that the majority of the ladies who support Trump are remarkably beautiful?
There are a few attractive Liberals out there, but the rest of them look like Rachel Maddow, Whoopi Goldberg, or Rosie O'Donnell.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Clinton-Trump-war-peace

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

You deleted my inclusion of your post from my reply to it and then accuse me of avoiding it. Nice!

Your OP is a classic "do you still beat your wife" question, based on the false assumption that undocumented immigrants have been pouring over the border unchecked and unpunished.

As you yourself have taken pains to point out, about 3 million of them were deported under Obama.

Thus, you have to admit that your OP was written to address a problem that doesn't exist -- i.e., unchecked, unpunished illegal immigration.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I thought it was more than an answer to your question.  I didn't just give you a yes/no, but I gave you a weighted response on a scale of 1 to 10.

head wrote:I know it is almost impossible to get a lawyer to give a straight answer but go on break with tradition.

It's not lawyers you've heard that about; it's Republican politicians.  Kellyanne Conway gave the Republican mantra when she spoke of "alternative facts".  Possibly, it is an alternative fact that the earth is flat.

head wrote:I will take it as read that unless I hear to the contrary that everyone agrees 100% with the OP statement and that in my view would be a right and sensible position to take.

head, first you claim that no one responds.  Then you claim that the response is not the one you expected.  Now you say, you will substitute in an answer for me.  Were you the one who was complaining that Wolf didn't know how to debate? Rolling Eyes

Never mind...don't answer that.  I will substitute in your answer for you. Twisted Evil
no one has responded to the op, I have had abuses from bee creep, avoindance from a couple of others. I only recall 2 people making any comment ont he actual post and what was said, one from tommy who agreed  and one from syl who also, if I recall correctly was in favour of what was said.

You I have to presume are against the gist of what was said. I have no idea what ben's view is.
and others seem to have avoided it entirely.

for a forum that hates all things trump it surprises me that there has not been more reaction of either positive or negative viewpoints.

do people here not think americas borders should be protected and those who use illegal labour prosecuted which is effectively what the OP boils down to.

I see someone was brave enough to red stripe it, perhaps they could also comment or maybe they dont have the language skills to make a point coherently.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

You deleted my inclusion of your post from my reply to it and then accuse me of avoiding it. Nice!

Your OP is a classic "do you still beat your wife" question, based on the false assumption that undocumented immigrants have been pouring over the border unchecked and unpunished.

As you yourself have taken pains to point out, about 3 million of them were deported under Obama.

Thus, you have to admit that your OP was written to address a problem that doesn't exist -- i.e., unchecked, unpunished illegal immigration.
I didn't delete anything, you may have forgotten that quotes are limited by your settings.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

that's better at least you have started to say what you mean. so do you think the quote is wrong and the person who wrote it an idiot/fool/bigot or any other term you might like to choose?

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Are they now? Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Trump is an outright liar. And quite insane.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/02/andrew-sullivan-the-madness-of-king-donald.html?mid=fb-share-di
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Has anyone noticed that the majority of the ladies who support Trump are remarkably beautiful?  
There are a few attractive Liberals out there, but the rest of them look like Rachel Maddow, Whoopi Goldberg, or Rosie O'Donnell.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Clinton-Trump-war-peace
come on you can say it, they look like the back end of a bus.
it does seem a trait with the left. I guess being so earnest takes all their time and they have none left to care about looks.

#IllGetMeCoat
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right Fast-show-29
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Are they now? Laughing
talking to yourself?
but yes obama deported over 3million with barely a peep from the usual suspects, I'll wager some of them may even have had children whilst in america as well.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Trump is an outright liar. And quite insane.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/02/andrew-sullivan-the-madness-of-king-donald.html?mid=fb-share-di
and that has what to do with the op, you think what was said was insane?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

that's better at least you have started to say what you mean. so do you think the quote is wrong and the person who wrote it an idiot/fool/bigot or any other term you might like to choose?

Nice try, The DYK. You found this language in the 2008 Democratic Party platform, and now you're trying to get the evil stupid lefties to condemn it.

Of course, like any fundamentally dishonest and dishonorable person, you omitted a lot of context from the passage, and that omission makes your version of the passage look a lot more hard-nosed than it actually is. So let's go ahead and discuss the actual language put forth by the Democratic Party in 2008, before Obama took office (not after he left, as your headline implies):

We cannot continue to allow people to enter the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. The American people are a welcoming and generous people, but those who enter our country's borders illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of the law. We need to secure our borders, and support additional personnel, infrastructure, and technology on the border and at our ports of entry. We need additional Customs and Border Protection agents equipped with better technology and real-time intelligence. We need to dismantle human smuggling organizations, combating the crime associated with this trade. We also need to do more to promote economic development in migrant-sending nations, to reduce incentives to come to the United States illegally. And we need to crack down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants. It's a problem when we only enforce our laws against the immigrants themselves, with raids that are ineffective, tear apart families, and leave people detained without adequate access to counsel. We realize that employers need a method to verify whether their employees are legally eligible to work in the United States, and we will ensure that our system is accurate, fair to legal workers, safeguards people's privacy, and cannot be used to discriminate against workers.

We must also improve the legal immigration system, and make our nation's naturalization process fair and accessible to the thousands of legal permanent residents who are eager to become full Americans. We should fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy that hampers family reunification, the cornerstone of our immigration policy for years. Given the importance of both keeping families together and supporting American businesses, we will increase the number of immigration visas for family members of people living here and for immigrants who meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill, as long as appropriate labor market protections and standards are in place. We will fight discrimination against Americans who have always played by our immigration rules but are sometimes treated as if they had not.

For the millions living here illegally but otherwise playing by the rules, we must require them to come out of the shadows and get right with the law. We support a system that requires undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, pay taxes, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens. They are our neighbors, and we can help them become full tax-paying, law-abiding, productive members of society.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=78283
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:34 pm

in the words of the guvenator
I'll be back.
Perhaps some more of the sheeple will give an opinion on what was said in the OP by then.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next