NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

+9
Andy
Syl
Independent Thoughts
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
nicko
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
13 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 8 Empty Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.
We simply cannot allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 8 Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
not one of the illegal immigrants has entered legally. You insult every single one of those who go through legal procedures by associating them with those who dont.

Yes they have enter legally, many coming in on holidays or to visit relatives.

Glad I do insult all those who go through the legal system to you, even though I doubt many would share your claim on this.

What a daft misdirection load of drivel

Post up all enter illegally with evidence, or you are wrong?
once a visa runs out you are in a country illegally.

arguing semantics is fine but just shows you do not understand, but then that is not a surprise is it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 8 Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:21 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Blame the people who were there and their descendants who still occupy the lands...

we do but they ARE PAYING REPARATIONS
not telling the aboriginals they should be grateful!!!!

Don't want Blame Stop Whinging about your position and Start trying to fix those you stepped on to get to that position.
Cause twats like you don't seem to understand YOU ANCESTORS are the ones that caused and profited from suffering AND YOU DON'T KNOW suffering at all

AND it was in your life time up until the 1970's British aristocrats where stealing from aboriginals
I am surprised you can bring yourself to live in such a hellhole.
you after all are a descendant of those invaders. you should surely be hanging your head in shame every day of your sorry existence.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:22 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:IT's a wonder you two can walk with the massive chips on your shoulders.

Fuck off you piece of Shit you get upset when People say YOUR NOT THE BEST

And you expect us to take it when people say we should be grateful for being Raped

You are a Hypocritical fuckwit
you just get upset
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 pm

anyway good to know you leftist idiots hate what obama and clinton said,
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are carrying on the same antagonism, proving that you wish to be a part of the problem, not the cure.  This, then, is not my problem.  Ta...

You have a problem in that you can't help trolling and sticking your beak in to defend your racist, xenophobic, abusive mates.

Don't be an asshole, Raggs. You don't want to dialogue; you live for your diatribes. I'm just telling you what's up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You have a problem in that you can't help trolling and sticking your beak in to defend your racist, xenophobic, abusive mates.

Don't be an asshole, Raggs.  You don't want to dialogue; you live for your diatribes.  I'm just telling you what's up.

I'm tired of you leaping in to defend your nasty mates, completely ignoring what they say, and blaming everyone else. You're on ignore for a while.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Don't be an asshole, Raggs.  You don't want to dialogue; you live for your diatribes.  I'm just telling you what's up.

I'm tired of you leaping in to defend your nasty mates, completely ignoring what they say, and blaming everyone else. You're on ignore for a while.

Awwwwwwww.....

My heart is broken. I expect you will sneak a peek, tho. You can't resist me. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:19 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Fuck off you piece of Shit you get upset when People say YOUR NOT THE BEST

And you expect us to take it when people say we should be grateful for being Raped

You are a Hypocritical fuckwit

you just get upset

Rolling Eyes

So says resident hero DYKface...

He who ran off to Turkey to avoid serving his country..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:29 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

A couple of things wrong with Ragg's claims there :

* the genuine "trolls" on here are on Ragg's side == DYKhead, NITwit, nicko, Horatio, Nems..

Despite all of their endless lies, the floppettes on here can't show any genuine examples of me, Quill, Andy or sassy actually "trolling" this forum !

* Ragg's uses the terms "racist, xenophobic and abusive mates.." against Quill's friends on here !
When all along the true racists are on the right == Stormee, nicko, Tommy, Horatio, Syl, and those disgusting pigs hiding away back on DYKnose's incredible_shrinking_forum.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8