NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

+9
Andy
Syl
Independent Thoughts
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
nicko
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
13 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Empty Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.
We simply cannot allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Entering another country illegally is the criminal part...

What you are attempting to say, is animal species cannot migrate, as its criminal.
That any animal seeking to better their chances of survival or a better quality of life. Cannot enter any land claimed by those who are takers. Its like claiming the Elephants residing in one land, are going to attempt to deny anyone else sharing the land they also live in. Even though they only claimed to own it through force of might. Even better though. Is that you yourself being here, would not even be living here. If not for such migrations to these lands.

Hypocrisy much?

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:33 am

And you wonder why I say you're mad.. !?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:03 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:we all agree on the need to better secure the border and punish employers who chose to hire illegal immigrants, we are a generous and welcoming people in the united states but those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.
We simply cannot allow people to pour into the united states, undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country

And yet by his policies on this, it shows he is wrong in applying the above view in practice. As the policies he has implemented conflict with the constitution and utterly fail in making the US any safer. Its also based off a poor guilt by association, not even looking at the root cause of crime itself. Its blaming all illegal immigrants for crime, which is clearly incorrect. To base a policy, this is some how going to make the US safer. The comprehension to build a wall thousands of miles long, will be utterly ineffective also. It will be impossible to monitor the entire length of this wall, let alone man it. People will simple tunnel under.

Ever heard of the "Great Escape"

If Trump really wanted to tackle crime and make the US safer. He would tackle poverty, not only within the US, but the Central American countries. Make life better in all countries, where then people would have no need to leave the problems they face.

So is he right?

No, but because the view offered fails completely to tackle the claims made on security, safety etc. Its poorly trying to push a problem away, when the nation already has a crime problem.

can I just clarify that you understand what the term illegal means?
if you are an ILLEGAL immigrant you have committed a crime. you have entered the country ILLEGALLY

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. Many people who are here "illegally" actually entered the country legally (like on a visa) and then overstayed. That's not a crime. Entering the country unlawfully is a misdemeanor, but merely being in the country without proper authorization is a civil violation and not subject to any kind of criminal penalty:

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/07/is-illegal-immigration-a-crime-improper-entry-v-unlawful-presence.html

The punishment for the misdemeanor of improper entry is no more than six months in jail and a $250 fine.

I was totally clear in my opinion on your deceptive OP. And my invitation for you to eat a bag of dicks couldn't possibly have been more clear Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:04 am

Oh, and the red stripe was from me, too. I'm not a big fan of people lying to me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:49 am

Thorin wrote:

What you are attempting to say, is animal species cannot migrate, as its criminal.
That any animal seeking to better their chances of survival or a better quality of life. Cannot enter any land claimed by those who are takers. Its like claiming the Elephants residing in one land, are going to attempt to deny anyone else sharing the land they also live in. Even though they only claimed to own it through force of might. Even better though. Is that you yourself being here, would not even be living here. If not for such migrations to these lands.

Hypocrisy much?

Laughing

And to make both Devil_breath's original lying b/s post and Tommy's idiotic nonsense even more irrelevent --

In both the USA and Australia, those "illegal immigrants" who have actually entered the country illegally, make up less than 5% of the total --  over 95% have entered on legal visas and then overstayed their welcome, . In Oz, the great majority travel in on regular flights.

Neither Tommy nor Deano seems to have the faintest clue about what they're writing about..
With  both of them, their opinions seem to be pure unsubstantiated reactionary garbage...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:01 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
booby shake

Cheap paid models from his Miss Universe contingent...

Getting their boobs out for the Trump foundation...

Anybody can get selective with the photo's they choose..

Nice deflection there, though, boyz...

Take the heat off poor li'l Deano making such a prat of himself over the past couple of days...

now didn't sassy say something about doxing?
but that is besides the point of course, can you string a sentence together about the actual original post, or do you have wait until monday when a teacher will be able to help you?

have you ever held an original opinion of your very own?

come on you must have a view on what I posted on the very first post in this thread

Rolling Eyes

First  off  fuck_brain,  I'm not "dox'ing" you, as many on here already know who you are  !

Secondly --  I have commented on your idiotic and fallacious o/p a couple of times above  --  you're simply too stupid and thick to realise it..

Thirdly --  as far as "independent" thinking and discussion on my part goes,  I'm already outdoing both you and  your new spamming BFF and fellow troll 'No-Independent Thoughts', on here on a daily basis.  So I'm goodmthere, thanks..         Cool
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:in the words of the guvenator
I'll be back.
Perhaps some more of the sheeple  will give an opinion on what was said in the OP by then.

Idea

The true "sheeple" on Newsfix are your faithful floptard foot_soldiers, DYKhead...

I haven't seen them commenting on your poorly presented o/p here, yet..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:38 am

have you got stuck in a groove, you seem to be repeating yourself.
have I broken you?????????

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 3489511464

THE ONLY THING that you have broken on here this week is your own already weak and disreputable reputation, DYKbrain...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:49 am

Dyk,Brain?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:59 am

nicko wrote:
Dyk,Brain?

Just say it out loud and as one word...

Cool
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:48 am

ohh I see now, dick brain, Not very original is it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Cool

A play on words doesn't need to be original, nicko...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Bit like 'flea keeper'...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Thorin wrote:

Hypocrisy much?
shocked to hear you think mexicans are little more than animals
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

can I just clarify that you understand what the term illegal means?
if you are an ILLEGAL immigrant you have committed a crime. you have entered the country ILLEGALLY

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. Many people who are here "illegally" actually entered the country legally (like on a visa) and then overstayed. That's not a crime. Entering the country unlawfully is a misdemeanor, but merely being in the country without proper authorization is a civil violation and not subject to any kind of criminal penalty:

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/07/is-illegal-immigration-a-crime-improper-entry-v-unlawful-presence.html

The punishment for the misdemeanor of improper entry is no more than six months in jail and a $250 fine.

I was totally clear in my opinion on your deceptive OP. And my invitation for you to eat a bag of dicks couldn't possibly have been more clear Twisted Evil
so you are saying all those mexicans that truck over the border all have visa's and just overstayed?

thank heavens you cleared that up.
an illegal immigrant is illegal. the clue is in the name.
someone who overstays a visa can also be deported.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Oh, and the red stripe was from me, too. I'm not a big fan of people lying to me.

ah bless, what's the lie benjamin button.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Hypocrisy much?

in oz they ship them to a different country
Laughing

And to make both Devil_breath's original lying b/s post and Tommy's idiotic nonsense even more irrelevent --

In both the USA and Australia, those "illegal immigrants" who have actually entered the country illegally, make up less than 5% of the total --  over 95% have entered on legal visas and then overstayed their welcome, . In Oz, the great majority travel in on regular flights.

Neither Tommy nor Deano seems to have the faintest clue about what they're writing about..
With  both of them, their opinions seem to be pure unsubstantiated reactionary garbage...
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:21 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Hypocrisy much?

Laughing

so you are saying that the actual number of illegals in america is well past the 60million mark if only 5% are illegal and obama deported 3 million of them
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:23 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

now didn't sassy say something about doxing?
but that is besides the point of course, can you string a sentence together about the actual original post, or do you have wait until monday when a teacher will be able to help you?

have you ever held an original opinion of your very own?

come on you must have a view on what I posted on the very first post in this thread

Rolling Eyes

First  off  fuck_brain,  I'm not "dox'ing" you, as many on here already know who you are  !

Secondly --  I have commented on your idiotic and fallacious o/p a couple of times above  --  you're simply too stupid and thick to realise it..

Thirdly --  as far as "independent" thinking and discussion on my part goes,  I'm already outdoing both you and  your new spamming BFF and fellow troll 'No-Independent Thoughts', on here on a daily basis.  So I'm goodmthere, thanks..         Cool
many know who sassy is but she gets apoplectic when her name is mentioned. I have even seen her election results. chortle.

no you didn't comment on the op at all the first time you called me jerk off.

but am I right in thinking that you think the op was total rubbish and illegals should not be deported and those who employ them should not be prosecuted?
I really want to be clear about that because, it may be down to cultural differences, but I cannot really make head nor tale of what you mean half the time.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:28 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
I'll be back.
Perhaps some more of the sheeple  will give an opinion on what was said in the OP by then.

Idea

The true "sheeple" on Newsfix are your faithful floptard foot_soldiers,  DYKhead...

I haven't seen them commenting on your poorly presented o/p here,  yet..
poorly presented, do you mean it is something from an idiot or just poor grammar?

Well tommy, eddie and syl said they agree with what was said.
quill doesn't and was sort of uncomplimentary about it. Ben seems unable to make up his mind, you seem to be on the side of those who think the person who said it was a fool or worse. Ddge also seems to be on the nay side although its always hard with him as he does tend to let his mind stray all over the place.
have I missed anyone out, if so I do apologise.

But we are getting there slowly.

what exactly dont you like about what was said. do not be scared to tell me your true feeling as I wont be offended. after all we are all supposed to tell the truth here aren't we.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:29 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
have you got stuck in a groove, you seem to be repeating yourself.
have I broken you?????????

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 3489511464

THE ONLY THING that you have broken on here this week is your own already weak and disreputable reputation,  DYKbrain...
ah bless, good to know you think I have a reputation, I am so flattered that a colossal intellect such as yourself thinks so.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:30 pm

nicko wrote:Dyk,Brain?
now now, nicko, one of the specials, they are allowed to say what they like.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

so you are saying all those mexicans that truck over the border all have visa's and just overstayed?

Oh my, what Ben is trying to further expand on my point and over how the view made by Trump is ultimately wrong. Is that the majority come into country through legal means, thus rendering building a wall redundant. When it already is redundant, as it will be ineffective in stopping people crossing into the US anyway. Its going to have to be 2,000 miles long. Its going to be a waste of 26 billion pounds in cost to build, due to the fact its as stated not getting to the root core problem. Of people suffering in their own countries looking towards one that claims to stand for Liberty, the irony. On top of that it will be impossible to constantly monitor, let alone the annual cost ( no doubt at least 4-5 billion) in manpower and maintenance to maintain. Let alone as already stated, that it will be ineffective from preventing people from entering the US. And the Israeli one with the West Bank is 600 miles long and costs over a billion each year to maintain. Where even there the Palestinians built tunnels. Now Israel has a very genuine case due to a real security threat on its borders and even then is ineffective in stopping terrorist attacks. If fails to stop the rearmament of Hamas either. Where also over 250,000 illegal foreign workers and African migrants are residing in Israel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Seriously, though...
The women that support Trump look flawless. It's almost as if beautiful people reject Liberalism.

Just compare:

Here we have two women with big pretty smiles, and hats that would suggest that they definitely are not Liberals.
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Trump_abd050_5994316

And over here, we have a famous Liberal woman.  She has a big pretty smile, too, but...  she just doesn't pull it off, the way the two other girls did.  Agreed?
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Maddow_a

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:09 pm

What liberal values are they surrendering these girls?

Equal rights for women?

Freedom of Speech?

Freedom of Expression?

Civil Rights?

Democracy?

Freedom of religions and beliefs?

Ect

So tell me what Liberal values are they rejecting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Screen-Shot-2016-10-13-at-5.54.50-PM-800x430

Ah yes, beautiful, blond Trump supporters...

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Tvv

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 _87149985_gettyimages-500116224

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Campaign_2016_Trump-7bc02

Make America white again.  Dude, notice anything else common to every one of them?  They're all old and white.  And even those will begin to drop out when they see Republicans fucking with their Social Security and Medicare.

But you provide me with an illustration that soo confirms my point about RW's.  They are so, so superficial.  It's not only that they have no original thought, but they go in for symbolic, cliched-thinking: jingles, catch-phrases, big tits and bleached blond hair.

Even though Rachael Maddow is a gay woman, she comes from the Bay Area (Castro Valley), she's Oxford/Stanford educated, gives us original thought and is brilliant in her business of providing relevant, cutting, news.

Who needs a Barbie doll?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Equal rights for women?
Unless you're a Republican woman, or one that happens to be the daughter of our President, or a pro-life woman.

Freedom of Speech?

Hahahaha!  Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 371740092
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Free-speech-meme3

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Free-speech-free-speech-politics-1317961520

Civil Rights?

Democrats fought against and voted against civil rights.  I've outlined this and provided sources, numerous times in these threads.

Democracy?

Again...  Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 371740092

DNC lawyers have just responded to a class-action lawsuit over their primary being rigged, arguing that maintaining a fair and balanced primary was merely a “political promise.”

The lawyers argued that “Courts have uniformly rejected attempts to litigate on the basis of purported political promises, including ‘statements of principle and intent in the political realm.”

Essentially, the DNC’s promise to remain neutral and fair during the primary is a political promise similar to “policy proposals made in campaign platforms that aren’t fulfilled when in office.”

What’s worse is that the DNC’s lawyers claimed that Bernie Sanders’ supporters were aware that the DNC and chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz were biased against their candidate, an argument that has never been substantiated.
http://thepoliticalinsider.com/dnc-rigged-stole-election-from-bernie-sanders/

Yeah, the Democratic party loves democracy soooooo much that they made a farce out of it.  The DNC's own attorney is arguing in court that maintaining a fair and balanced primary was merely a “political promise.”  Just a promise... that they had no intention of keeping.  The Democratic Primary wasn't a democratic event, as it was "promised" to be.  So much for democracy within the Liberal ranks, huh? Wink

LOL!  Yeah, so long as you're not Christian or Jewish.

So, in summary...
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Ebaaf065feb36a292d272c7044078e49

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Logic

Last edited by Lord Independent Thoughts on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Thorin wrote:

Oh my, what Ben is trying to further expand on my point and over how the view made by Trump is ultimately wrong. Is that the majority come into country through legal means, thus rendering building a wall redundant. When it already is redundant, as it will be ineffective in stopping people crossing into the US anyway. Its going to have to be 2,000 miles long. Its going to be a waste of 26 billion pounds in cost to build, due to the fact its as stated not getting to the root core problem. Of people suffering in their own countries looking towards one that claims to stand for Liberty, the irony. On top of that it will be impossible to constantly monitor, let alone the annual cost ( no doubt at least 4-5 billion) in manpower and maintenance to maintain. Let alone as already stated, that it will be ineffective from preventing people from entering the US. And the Israeli one with the West Bank is 600 miles long and costs over a billion each year to maintain. Where even there the Palestinians built tunnels. Now Israel has a very genuine case due to a real security threat on its borders and even then is ineffective in stopping terrorist attacks. If fails to stop the rearmament of Hamas either. Where also over 250,000 illegal foreign workers and African migrants are residing in Israel.
for about what seems like the millionth time this is about illegal immigrants.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Screen-Shot-2016-10-13-at-5.54.50-PM-800x430

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Tvv

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 _87149985_gettyimages-500116224

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Campaign_2016_Trump-7bc02

Make America white again.  Dude, notice anything else common to every one of them?  They're all old and white.  And even those will begin to drop out when they see Republicans fucking with their Social Security and Medicare.

But you provide me with an illustration that soo confirms my point about RW's.  They are so, so superficial.  It's not only that they have no original thought, but they go in for symbolic, cliched-thinking: jingles, catch-phrases, big tits and bleached blond hair.

Even though Rachael Maddow is a gay woman, she comes from the Bay Area (Castro Valley), she's Oxford/Stanford educated, gives us original thought and is brilliant in her business of providing relevant, cutting, news.

Who needs a Barbie doll?
do you have a problem with the elderly, or are they called seniors over there?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:52 pm

anyone back on topic it seems to me that had I put a poll in this thread it would be OP being right, winning and those against the op losing. Still time to go either way though boys and girls. Lets really hear your views on the OP, not on mythical people who have overstayed their visa. Do you think illegals should be allowed and employers not prosecuted for employing them?

once again I will nail my colours to the mast and say I wholeheartedly support the comments in the op.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Benjamin button wrote:
that's better at least you have started to say what you mean. so do you think the quote is wrong and the person who wrote it an idiot/fool/bigot or any other term you might like to choose?

Nice try, The DYK. You found this language in the 2008 Democratic Party platform, and now you're trying to get the evil stupid lefties to condemn it.

Of course, like any fundamentally dishonest and dishonorable person, you omitted a lot of context from the passage, and that omission makes your version of the passage look a lot more hard-nosed than it actually is. So let's go ahead and discuss the actual language put forth by the Democratic Party in 2008, before Obama took office (not after he left, as your headline implies):

We cannot continue to allow people to enter the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. The American people are a welcoming and generous people, but those who enter our country's borders illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of the law. We need to secure our borders, and support additional personnel, infrastructure, and technology on the border and at our ports of entry. We need additional Customs and Border Protection agents equipped with better technology and real-time intelligence. We need to dismantle human smuggling organizations, combating the crime associated with this trade. We also need to do more to promote economic development in migrant-sending nations, to reduce incentives to come to the United States illegally. And we need to crack down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants. It's a problem when we only enforce our laws against the immigrants themselves, with raids that are ineffective, tear apart families, and leave people detained without adequate access to counsel. We realize that employers need a method to verify whether their employees are legally eligible to work in the United States, and we will ensure that our system is accurate, fair to legal workers, safeguards people's privacy, and cannot be used to discriminate against workers.

We must also improve the legal immigration system, and make our nation's naturalization process fair and accessible to the thousands of legal permanent residents who are eager to become full Americans. We should fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy that hampers family reunification, the cornerstone of our immigration policy for years. Given the importance of both keeping families together and supporting American businesses, we will increase the number of immigration visas for family members of people living here and for immigrants who meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill, as long as appropriate labor market protections and standards are in place. We will fight discrimination against Americans who have always played by our immigration rules but are sometimes treated as if they had not.

For the millions living here illegally but otherwise playing by the rules, we must require them to come out of the shadows and get right with the law. We support a system that requires undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, pay taxes, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens. They are our neighbors, and we can help them become full tax-paying, law-abiding, productive members of society.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=78283
nope I didn't find it there, but now you agree with it? I checked you previous posts before this one and nowhere did you comment on the OP.

I wont disagree with your description of lefties as stupid though. Well done benjamin button.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
I'll be back.

Idea

The true "sheeple" on Newsfix are your faithful floptard foot_soldiers,  DYKhead...

I haven't seen them commenting on your poorly presented o/p here,  yet..
poorly presented, do you mean it is something from an idiot or just poor grammar?

quill doesn't and was sort of uncomplimentary about it. Ben seems unable to make up his mind, you seem to be on the side of those who think the person who said it was a fool or worse. Ddge also seems to be on the nay side although its always hard with him as he does tend to let his mind stray all over the place.

what exactly dont you like about what was said. do not be scared to tell me your true feeling as I wont be offended. after all we are all supposed to tell the truth here aren't we.

I never said I agreed I was trying to make sense of what it was you were all debating if I'm honest.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:09 pm

eddie wrote:Okay. I've read the OP a couple of times and I can't see what is wrong with what was said...unless I'm completely misunderstanding the topic.
Isn't Trump saying that he doesn't want illegal immigrants entering unlawfully and then illegally 'jumping the queue' in front of other immigrants who're waiting their turn, patiently?

Or have I missed the point.

This is what I said and now I'm reading what everyone else is saying - it's getting technical and I am lost!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:13 pm

TDYK wrote:

Both "elderly" and "seniors" are used synonymously, here.

I can't tell if Original Quill is poking fun at elderly people or not, either.  Those ladies look terrific for their age, though.  Perhaps he should have looked up a few Liberals, the same age, for comparison.  

I should probably help him find a few...
Ah, yes, here we go.  I typed in "Liberal Elderly Hillary Supporter" and these were the top two results:

This lady seems to be 70... going on 19, in her grand daughter's clothes.
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Older-anorexic-woman-10-300x220

And, below, we have Nancy Pelosi.  She is an elderly woman who seems to have aged in quite a peculiar way...
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Ff659747f74d0063ce9d93bde9f1365c

Last edited by Lord Independent Thoughts on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Thorin wrote:

Who says you need to be seeking asylum, when the country is not classified as a war zone?
You see you are using misdirection again off legality, not understanding why people are drawn there.
Are you saying Mexico is not in poverty with near 50% of its populace?
You see, again you go off a law that claims people are illegal, for wanting to better their life and off a view, they should wait decades in the hope of a better life. I ask you, would, you wait decades and then never have hope you will be accepted, when you have mouths to feed?
So spare the misdirection and answer the points on whether Trump was right?

As seen you are avoiding, because you clearly now his views are wrong and ineffective

So try again

The claim based off securing the borders to this problem is wrong and false.
Its not tackling the root cause of the problem, people being drawn there, fleeing from poverty and oppression.
Attempting to push the problem away, is simply not going to happen, building walls, or placing the entire US army on the border with Mexico. People will continually be drawn there and continually gain entry in vast numbers.

So again as I stated before, your view on legality, is irrelevant and fails to understand the problem here.

Yes lets get back to the topic

As seen Trump is wrong

And as usual the Flapper is left flapping unable to respond

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Screen-Shot-2016-10-13-at-5.54.50-PM-800x430

Who needs a Barbie doll?

They are called 'seniors'. And I have no problem with seniors, I'm past my prime myself. But, let's face it, America is a racist nation. So older Americans are more liable to fit the mold of the Trump thesis: Make America White Again. Trump is the last gasp of a dying American brand: older, whiter America.

But more to the point, the cliched blond hair and big tits is giving way to Americans who are more attracted to original thought and creative answers. Blond hair and big tits are a part of America's past too, like white seniors...women have become mature, thinking beings who no longer need to sell sex in order to succeed in this world.

It's all a dying brand in America. Why do you think Republicans need to resort to voter suppression and border walls? It's because, on the numbers, their candidate lost by 10-million votes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:43 pm

OQ wrote:
Trump is the last gasp of a dying American brand: older, whiter America

What are you saying?  That you are discriminate against "older" people because you don't like "old white America"?
Wow.  That's pretty disrespectful and insulting.  The Seniors have lived before you and helped build the nation that you currently enjoy.  Have some respect for your elders.  Geez.

OQ wrote:
Who needs a Barbie doll?

Apparently Trump supporters don't need one, but have one anyway.
Barbie Keleigh (a.k.a. the "real life Barbie") is also a Trump supporter.  

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Cl7difNUgAIyTGb

Like I said, I find it very uncanny that some of the world's most beautiful people are Trump supporters.  It's like you can just look at someone and tell if they're a Trump supporter, or not.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:
TDYK wrote:

Both "elderly" and "seniors" are used synonymously, here.

I can't tell if Original Quill is poking fun at elderly people or not, either.  Those ladies look terrific for their age, though.  Perhaps he should have looked up a few Liberals, the same age, for comparison.  

I should probably help him find a few...
Ah, yes, here we go.  I typed in "Liberal Elderly Hillary Supporter" and these were the top two results:

This lady seems to be 70... going on 19, in her grand daughter's clothes.
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Older-anorexic-woman-10-300x220

And, below, we have Nancy Pelosi.  She is an elderly woman who seems to have aged in quite a peculiar way...
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Ff659747f74d0063ce9d93bde9f1365c

If you read for content, instead of clichés, you'll see (as Dean did) that I was speaking not about the female objects, but the obsession of the RW observers.

You began this concern by touting the big tits and blond hair of the Trump supporters. I merely pointed out that such is the preoccupation of RW'rs, as in other walks of life: absorption with the superficial.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:53 pm

IT wrote:What are you saying?  That you are discriminate against "older" people because you don't like "old white America"?
Wow.  That's pretty disrespectful and insulting.  The Seniors have lived before you and helped build the nation that you currently enjoy.  Have some respect for your elders.  Geez.

Why is it "discrimination" for you?  Why not reality?  Do you just disregard voter trends in older, white Americans?  Has detail been so lost in the smoke of RW 'alternative facts' that truth is indistinguishable from sentiment?

Shoulda taken that philosophy class, IT...you would have learned about the 'fact-value' distinction.  You make extra work for us: we have to fill in for your ignorance before going on to explain where you are wrong.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 pm

OQ wrote:
Why is it "discrimination" for you?  Why not reality?

The reality is that you feel that the elderly don't matter and their opinions should count less, if at all, than someone younger.  That's called "age discrimination".  Shame.

If this is your true stance on the matter, then tell me why you Liberals were trying to put a salty old lady in the Oval Office?  One that represented "more of the same" from the sale old failed establishment?

OQ wrote:
You began this concern by touting the big tits and blond hair of the Trump supporters.

*Gasp!!*
That's such a misogynist and chauvinistic thing to say!!  You're the only person to make such piggish remarks about those ladies!
I commented on their beauty and their smiles.  You're the one that transformed this conversation into judging other women's mammary glands.  Just because they're beautiful doesn't give you justification to talk about them like they're pieces of meat.  Shame!

@Everyone else,
Sorry, but I'm going to have to post pictures of women hiding their bosoms, from this point forward, because Mr. Perv Alert, above, can't be respectful to the pretty ladies.

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Babes-for-Trump-144

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:27 pm

IT wrote:The reality is that you feel that the elderly don't matter and their opinions should count less, if at all, than someone younger.  That's called "age discrimination".  Shame.

And where did I say that?  Remember when I called you 'cheap'?  Lying is also cheap...but it's your reputation, so I won't lecture.

The real fact is that older, white Americans statistically favor the conservative values of America.  America was born in slavery, then moved on to peonage, ante-bellum, segregation, and now the open racism of Donald Trump...the conservative values of America.  Hence, by voter facts, I place older, whiter Americans predominately in that class.  

The fact that I am white, and past my prime, is evidence that it is not an absolute.

When a population makes up the core of a political movement, you are justified in seeing them as synonymous.    History of racism = historical (older) beliefs = older believers = Republicans = a dying breed.  The Republicans represent that dying breed.  The Republican Party is representative of an older, whiter population...which is, in fact, dying.

The Republican Party is dying, racism in America is dying, and progressivism is on the rise.  It's a changing base, and hence we see Republicans are fucking round with the mechanisms of voting: immigration, voter suppression, allegations of voter fraud.  

These are facts having nothing to do with what you or I want. So whether you or I wish to discriminate is irrelevant. You have some strange sense of association. Imagine if you had children.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Equal rights for women?
Unless you're a Republican woman, or one that happens to be the daughter of our President, or a pro-life woman.

Freedom of Speech?

Hahahaha!  Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 371740092
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Free-speech-meme3

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Free-speech-free-speech-politics-1317961520

Civil Rights?

Democrats fought against and voted against civil rights.  I've outlined this and provided sources, numerous times in these threads.

Democracy?

Again...  Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 371740092

DNC lawyers have just responded to a class-action lawsuit over their primary being rigged, arguing that maintaining a fair and balanced primary was merely a “political promise.”

The lawyers argued that “Courts have uniformly rejected attempts to litigate on the basis of purported political promises, including ‘statements of principle and intent in the political realm.”

Essentially, the DNC’s promise to remain neutral and fair during the primary is a political promise similar to “policy proposals made in campaign platforms that aren’t fulfilled when in office.”

What’s worse is that the DNC’s lawyers claimed that Bernie Sanders’ supporters were aware that the DNC and chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz were biased against their candidate, an argument that has never been substantiated.
http://thepoliticalinsider.com/dnc-rigged-stole-election-from-bernie-sanders/

Yeah, the Democratic party loves democracy soooooo much that they made a farce out of it.  The DNC's own attorney is arguing in court that maintaining a fair and balanced primary was merely a “political promise.”  Just a promise... that they had no intention of keeping.  The Democratic Primary wasn't a democratic event, as it was "promised" to be.  So much for democracy within the Liberal ranks, huh? Wink

LOL!  Yeah, so long as you're not Christian or Jewish.

So, in summary...
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Ebaaf065feb36a292d272c7044078e49

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Logic

Laughing

Once again, poor little know-nothing I/T has proven that he has no clue of just what genuine "Liberalism" is...

No surprise really, when all of his references above are from far-right-wing Teabagger blogsites..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Hahaha! That's funny.
Hey, thanks for inviting me over to your house, yesterday. It was really fun watching you teach me how to dance. I have to admit that, for a little gnome, you've got some rhythm. I hope you don't mind if I share the video I took of you dancing around:

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:35 am

Razz

Trying to post your self-portrait video on here, and then claim it's your opponent, NITwit...

You really are getting desperate, these days..

Considering you obviously don't even know where I am, anyway.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:46 pm

eddie wrote:

I never said I agreed I was trying to make sense of what it was you were all debating if I'm honest.
so you dont agree with the op stateement then?

really there are only 2 options agree/disagree after that you can add how great or stupid it is.

surely it really isn't hard to understand the op statement is it.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Who says you need to be seeking asylum, when the country is not classified as a war zone?
You see you are using misdirection again off legality, not understanding why people are drawn there.
Are you saying Mexico is not in poverty with near 50% of its populace?
You see, again you go off a law that claims people are illegal, for wanting to better their life and off a view, they should wait decades in the hope of a better life. I ask you, would, you wait decades and then never have hope you will be accepted, when you have mouths to feed?
So spare the misdirection and answer the points on whether Trump was right?

As seen you are avoiding, because you clearly now his views are wrong and ineffective

So try again

The claim based off securing the borders to this problem is wrong and false.
Its not tackling the root cause of the problem, people being drawn there, fleeing from poverty and oppression.
Attempting to push the problem away, is simply not going to happen, building walls, or placing the entire US army on the border with Mexico. People will continually be drawn there and continually gain entry in vast numbers.

So again as I stated before, your view on legality, is irrelevant and fails to understand the problem here.

Yes lets get back to the topic

As seen Trump is wrong

And as usual the Flapper is left flapping unable to respond
unable to respond, I have said my bit numerous times, I fully agree with and endorse the OP, it's you who has wandered all over the even comparing mexicans to migrating animals to avoid answering.
but bless you, it is fun watching you squirm away desperate to try and inflate that ego of your a little more, careful though eventually it will pop.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:

They are called 'seniors'.  And I have no problem with seniors, I'm past my prime myself.  But, let's face it, America is a racist nation.  So older Americans are more liable to fit the mold of the Trump thesis: Make America White Again.  Trump is the last gasp of a dying American brand: older, whiter America.

But more to the point, the cliched blond hair and big tits is giving way to Americans who are more attracted to original thought and creative answers.  Blond hair and big tits are a part of America's past too, like white seniors...women have become mature, thinking beings who no longer need to sell sex in order to succeed in this world.

It's all a dying brand in America.  Why do you think Republicans need to resort to voter suppression and border walls?  It's because, on the numbers, their candidate lost by 10-million votes.
didn;t the democrats, or their forebears practically bring the KKK into existence, wasn't it the republicans that wanted to free the slaves or actually freed them.

remember this?
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Clinton-gore-confederate-1992
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:54 pm

OQ wrote:
Trump is the last gasp of a dying American brand: older, whiter America

What are you saying?  That you are discriminate against "older" people because you don't like "old white America"?

OQ wrote:
Who needs a Barbie doll?

Apparently Trump supporters don't need one, but have one anyway.
Barbie Keleigh (a.k.a. the "real life Barbie") is also a Trump supporter.  

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Cl7difNUgAIyTGb

Like I said, I find it very uncanny that some of the world's most beautiful people are Trump supporters.  It's like you can just look at someone and tell if they're a Trump supporter, or not.
a lot of those elders would have fought for the freedoms that allow people to denigrate them today. Although those people are a dying breed sadly.

we in britain lost a real hero this week
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 3D1F5CFC00000578-0-image-a-1_1486907476615
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4216958/Spitfire-pilot-dies-just-days-101st-birthday.html
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
IT wrote:The reality is that you feel that the elderly don't matter and their opinions should count less, if at all, than someone younger.  That's called "age discrimination".  Shame.

And where did I say that?  Remember when I called you 'cheap'?  Lying is also cheap...but it's your reputation, so I won't lecture.

The real fact is that older, white Americans statistically favor the conservative values of America.  America was born in slavery, then moved on to peonage, ante-bellum, segregation, and now the open racism of Donald Trump...the conservative values of America.  Hence, by voter facts, I place older, whiter Americans predominately in that class.  

The fact that I am white, and past my prime, is evidence that it is not an absolute.

When a population makes up the core of a political movement, you are justified in seeing them as synonymous.    History of racism = historical (older) beliefs = older believers = Republicans = a dying breed.  The Republicans represent that dying breed.  The Republican Party is representative of an older, whiter population...which is, in fact, dying.

The Republican Party is dying, racism in America is dying, and progressivism is on the rise.  It's a changing base, and hence we see Republicans are fucking round with the mechanisms of voting: immigration, voter suppression, allegations of voter fraud.  

These are facts having nothing to do with what you or I want.  So whether you or I wish to discriminate is irrelevant.  You have some strange sense of association.  Imagine if you had children.
I think most people realise the error of their ways when they grow up and become conservative. It is common sense really.

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:

They are called 'seniors'.  And I have no problem with seniors, I'm past my prime myself.  But, let's face it, America is a racist nation.  So older Americans are more liable to fit the mold of the Trump thesis: Make America White Again.  Trump is the last gasp of a dying American brand: older, whiter America.

But more to the point, the cliched blond hair and big tits is giving way to Americans who are more attracted to original thought and creative answers.  Blond hair and big tits are a part of America's past too, like white seniors...women have become mature, thinking beings who no longer need to sell sex in order to succeed in this world.

It's all a dying brand in America.  Why do you think Republicans need to resort to voter suppression and border walls?  It's because, on the numbers, their candidate lost by 10-million votes.
didn;t the democrats, or their forebears practically bring the KKK into existence, wasn't it the republicans that wanted to free the slaves or actually freed them.

remember this?
Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Clinton-gore-confederate-1992

No! And nobody else does, either! http://www.snopes.com/clinton-gore-92-confederate/

Remember this?

Donald Trump the president of the united states of america is absolutely right - Page 3 Xin_54206050419369372402624
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next