NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

+7
Original Quill
Major
Ben Reilly
SEXY MAMA
Raggamuffin
nicko
eddie
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  - Page 4 Empty Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Perhaps I missed something as I was logged on but not online last night.

I saw Veya and didge, getting very riled by their Christianity thread and posting lots of picture posts up.
I saw nothing untoward happen - then this morning I find they're banned?
No reason stated (unless I missed it?) and no behaviours that warrented a banning?

I'll wait for an explanation.

Last edited by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  - Page 4 Empty Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:27 pm

The point is simply this:

Are the moderators allowed to ban anyone simply for disliking them even if no rule is broken?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  - Page 4 Empty Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 pm

eddie wrote:The point is simply this:

Are the moderators allowed to ban anyone simply for disliking them even if no rule is broken?

Apparently they are, so that's the end of it.

I think Victor was right.

Goodnight eddie.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Goodnight rags.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:16 pm

I don't always agree with didge but this is spot on.
shame he left

Glad to see the back of them to be honest. As they should have never been allowed back in the first place which it seems you played an underhanded part in allowing them back on. Which is no surpirse as I remember Dibs came back this recent time under a different name and you were one of the few that was chatting to her. It all fits now.
Now I don't know 100% what is going on but eddie can take it to flap. feel free to ask them to join there.

Push comes to shove
We do this for free for fun, If people are going out of their way to make it not fun I am going to fuck them off.
Everyone doesn't have to agree but we don't have to but up with every trouble maker and disruptive poster that finds us either.

I will be Really blunt
MY LOYALTY IS TO BEN, if people are going to try and ruin his forum I will deal with them.
If this means some of you want to leave or choose to take it as me banning them because it don't like them so be it.
Newsfix doesn't exists to be some wannabe soapie drama.
I will scuttle attempts to make it so.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Crock of shit.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:28 pm

sassy wrote:Oh dear, you really can't see any further than the end of your nose.  No, my post was about why Veya doesn't see the world the way Brits see it and why the 'Moslem' thread would have annoyed him.  Now, my hand has had quite enough typing and is killing me, so night.

Gd job, sassy. Well stated. I too think Veya's opinion matters greatly, and he's the one voice that isn't taken in by what Britain or America thinks. I don't think either one of those countries are as virginal as some on here would like us to think. Veya keeps that in our face, thank god.

As far as the religious thing is concerned, there is a difference between theology and Christian-bashing. Notwithstanding Ben's efforts, Islam is treated most shabbily. However, most all discussions about Christianity are on the theological level. Veya is the one person who discusses Christianity on the doctrinal level.

But Christians tend to think they have a license to complain. It's like...blasphemy! They think because we all went to Sunday school, they are the only, 'true' religion. Veya speaks freely, and he's entitled to. Just like anything else, if the Christians on this site want to push their thesis, let them argue. But they get no more rights than the next person.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:30 pm

eddie wrote:Crock of shit.

Maybe you should reconsider my suggestion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Oh shut the shitting fuck up.
You're on the wrong thread.

Put your glasses on and stay on topic.

Why you and sassy are waffling on about matters that have nothing to do with this topic I simply don't know.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Cause they can see through your shit eddie
You aint as good at deception as you think Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

good to see so many of the same names here and flap.....  Wink
it would be if those names posted anything besides Bitching. Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Whatever you say to me means nothing.

You lost a lot of people's respect today.
No one can trust you.

I'm probably out of here anyway.

Before you ban me for disagreeing with you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:I don't always agree with didge but this is spot on.
shame he left

Glad to see the back of them to be honest. As they should have never been allowed back in the first place which it seems you played an underhanded part in allowing them back on. Which is no surpirse as I remember Dibs came back this recent time under a different name and you were one of the few that was chatting to her. It all fits now.
Now I don't know 100% what is going on but eddie can take it to flap. feel free to ask them to join there.

Push comes to shove
We do this for free for fun, If people are going out of their way to make it not fun I am going to fuck them off.
Everyone doesn't have to agree but we don't have to but up with every trouble maker and disruptive poster that finds us either.

I will be Really blunt
MY LOYALTY IS TO BEN, if people are going to try and ruin his forum I will deal with them.
If this means some of you want to leave or choose to take it as me banning them because it don't like them so be it.
Newsfix doesn't exists to be some wannabe soapie drama.
I will scuttle attempts to make it so.

by that it seems you mean ban any contrary posts
you banned them with no clear reason (other than you were having a power trip to show eddie how big your balls are Rolling Eyes )

since they "returned" they have behaved NO worse than anyone else...yourself included

yet you and didge went "kicking the doors in for spite rather than reason

so much for the tolerance of the leties

yet again thanks for proving that the worst enemies of "multiculturalism" are the biggest proponents of it

since you clearly dont like contrary opinion I'll save you the trouble of banning me..(which if you are to deny that your treatment of them was inconsistant you must, becsuse I have posted opinion just as harsh and uncompromising as thiers)

so veya ...enjoy your little left conclave where opionion is totally controlled and restricted (dunno what you will talk about...I'd take up knitting if I were you)

@ BEN

thanks for having me....but I hope you understand there are principles at stake here....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:22 am

I hope you understand this is an internet forum, vic, not something to expend so much pointless energy and emotion over. Good god, some people just thrive on drama.

I only have so many minutes of my life left and I'd hate to think of how many of them I've wasted on this nonsense.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:29 am

THAT ben is not the point....

veyas attitude is...

but hey ho you are right...I will cease expending energy and emotion here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:32 am

victorismyhero wrote:THAT ben is not the point....

veyas attitude is...

I'd prefer that you just settle down, have some fun and stop making this into a HUGE IMPORTANT THING.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 am

Pfft...do me a favour...delete me...I cant.... the yahoo email I used has been "recycled due to inactivity"...

so i cant verify...

either that or your stuck with me poking your concience and insulting veya.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:40 am

victorismyhero wrote:THAT ben is not the point....

veyas attitude is...

Speakfreely Victor Cool Cool Cool
Have A nice X-mas hope you can find somewhere nice to go... Wink

you know how much of a pain people can make it, you decided to kill an entire forum, I decided to try and Amputate something first Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:10 am

That's a fair point veya makes vic. Isn't banning two renowned trouble causers far less drastic than terminating a forum? If it gets to a point where Ben or other mods hate what the forum has become or is becoming you can surely understand why they'd want to cut out the perceived cause.

They could just terminate the forum. And restart only with original members. Is that preferable?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:29 am

thank you Les.

As much as we want people to express opinions, there is a point where as an admin I feel our forum is being spammed by Bigots and it is getting to the point of promoting the exact opposite of what it was meant to.

Some people seem very quick to jump to defense of bigots...
and very slow to condemn them...
unless of course they think it is anti British.  Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:15 am

eddie wrote:Oh shut the shitting fuck up.

Why you and sassy are waffling on about matters that have nothing to do with this topic I simply don't know.

This here is admin ^ was I right or was I right?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:28 am

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes - considering that he accused Nicko of killing children.

Yes and he accused me of being damaged by an inappropriate relationship with my father. So a bit of practice what you preach wouldn't go amiss

Totally false, Nems.  I accused you of having a dysfunctional relationship, not inappropriate.  You are being dishonest.  You have relationship issues with male figures; nothing sexual.

As for nicko, anyone who has been in combat since Vietnam, including Iraq and Afghanistan, has killed children.  Nicko knows it, and he knows I know it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:51 am

The only thing I know you stupid idiot is your head is so far up your arse you could lick the back of your neck!!!. " Killed children in VIETNAM" I RISKED MY LIFE TO SAVE THEM. wHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT WAR? your just an arse licking Keyboard Warrior who, if if you came face to face with a real man,you would shit your self.Your nothing mate, just a wank stain on the face of humanity!!!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:07 am

Original Quill wrote:

This here is admin  ^ was I right or was I right?

Dont be a hypocrite!
You read that disgusting cock sucking post to me from Veya!
You are transparent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:08 am

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes and he accused me of being damaged by an inappropriate relationship with my father. So a bit of practice what you preach wouldn't go amiss

Totally false, Nems.  I accused you of having a dysfunctional relationship, not inappropriate.  You are being dishonest.  You have relationship issues with male figures; nothing sexual.

As for nicko, anyone who has been in combat since Vietnam, including Iraq and Afghanistan, has killed children.  Nicko knows it, and he knows I know it.

No Im not dishonest, you are a hypocrite - see above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:10 am

nicko wrote:The only thing I know you stupid idiot is your head is so far up your arse you could lick the back of your neck!!!.  " Killed children in VIETNAM" I RISKED MY LIFE TO SAVE THEM.   wHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT WAR? your just an arse licking Keyboard Warrior who, if if you came face to face with a real man,you would shit your self.Your nothing mate, just a wank stain on the face of humanity!!!!!

Nicko don't waste your time on him. America has spent the last god knows how long re writing history on Vietnam.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:35 am

Eilzel wrote:That's a fair point veya makes vic. Isn't banning two renowned trouble causers far less drastic than terminating a forum? If it gets to a point where Ben or other mods hate what the forum has become or is becoming you can surely understand why they'd want to cut out the perceived cause.

They could just terminate the forum. And restart only with original members. Is that preferable?

Noooooooo! Shocked
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:40 am

Original Quill wrote:

This here is admin  ^ was I right or was I right?

Yes.
Have you seen the way veya swears at people?

Never saw you complain about that Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:41 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:That's a fair point veya makes vic. Isn't banning two renowned trouble causers far less drastic than terminating a forum? If it gets to a point where Ben or other mods hate what the forum has become or is becoming you can surely understand why they'd want to cut out the perceived cause.

Noooooooo! Shocked

Haha, rhetorical question Sexy Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:18 am

victorismyhero wrote:Pfft...do me a favour...delete me...I cant.... the yahoo email I used has been "recycled due to inactivity"...

so i cant verify...

either that or your stuck with me poking your concience and insulting veya.

If you really want to delete your account, set up another yahoo email account, then go into your profile here and change your email address. I did that because the one I used to register for this place was inaccessible too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:07 am

All the time I've been here, I've never seen Veya lift a finger to do any moderating. He's never stepped in when things got too heated. I would never have asked him to step in because I knew he'd do fuck all. He once told Didge and I to stop posting pics, but that's about it. Now suddenly he's waving his ban stick around and saying that he's going to "deal" with people.

Has it all changed around here then? Will members now be banned for "pissing off" Veya? Does that mean anyone who he disagrees with?

If Ben and Veya didn't want VOD and HF here, why did they not say so when they joined again? VOD joined again back in July, and HF joined in September. Why not say something then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:All the time I've been here, I've never seen Veya lift a finger to do any moderating. He's never stepped in when things got too heated. I would never have asked him to step in because I knew he'd do fuck all. He once told Didge and I to stop posting pics, but that's about it. Now suddenly he's waving his ban stick around and saying that he's going to "deal" with people.

Has it all changed around here then? Will members now be banned for "pissing off" Veya? Does that mean anyone who he disagrees with?

If Ben and Veya didn't want VOD and HF here, why did they not say so when they joined again? VOD joined again back in July, and HF joined in September. Why not say something then?  

What she said

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:40 am

What they said.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's too much religion-bashing on here in general IMO. Then you get factions forming where Christians are played off against Muslims, or whatever.

In a way, it's hard to avoid the subject of Muslims because of the ISIS business out in Syria and Iraq, but that doesn't mean there needs to be continual bashing of Muslims in general, and there's certainly no need for the Christian-bashing - that's just Didge, Veya, and others stirring it up and being malicious IMO.

Are there any Muslims on here?

There are two - Fuzzy Zack and Sexy Mama.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:11 pm

As if he didn't know.

Anyway:

I'm stuggling to see why you don't think they broke the rules.

After telling people to stay of the 'Christian' threads, VOD then starts the 'Moslem' thread, pretending to be doing it for ultruistic reasons:

There you go , i would like to see some inspiring quotes from islam .

Veya then posts (as requested by VOD) 2 inspirational texts from the Q'ran

VOD follows those with:

veya where are the piss take posts for moslems ?
are you too much of a coward to post anything up that insults islam

So, the thread was started to stir trouble, why the hell else would they be starting a thread about quotes from the Q'ran?

Veya even replied with:

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6KGmkEttszTUAs1dUewaOmnk5jhWLq5K--F1AQQhAAp05I74d3g

If people here think they started that thread for a nice reason, they are really obtuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:13 pm

sassy wrote:As if he didn't know.

Anyway:

I'm stuggling to see why you don't think they broke the rules.

After telling people to stay of the 'Christian' threads, VOD then starts the 'Moslem' thread, pretending to be doing it for ultruistic reasons:

There you go , i would like to see some inspiring quotes from islam .

Veya then posts (as requested by VOD) 2 inspirational texts from the Q'ran

VOD follows those with:

veya where are the piss take posts for moslems ?
are you too much of a coward to post anything up that insults islam

So, the thread was started to stir trouble, why the hell else would they be starting a thread about quotes from the Q'ran?

Veya even replied with:

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6KGmkEttszTUAs1dUewaOmnk5jhWLq5K--F1AQQhAAp05I74d3g

If people here think they started that thread for a nice reason, they are really obtuse.

Why would Stormee know who's a Muslim here?

Others have started threads for the wrong reasons, and they weren't banned for it. You've done it yourself, so should you be banned?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:15 pm

You are joking lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 pm

sassy wrote:You are joking lol

No - you've started threads about other members, which is against the rules.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Do you mean altruistic?
Be fair Sassy you are not unbiased.
Good forward planning though - giving Veya a mention !
just don't mention Aborigines when you are on one about displaced people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:You are joking lol

What the hell are you talking about.  'You are joking' referred to Stormee not knowing who the Muslims are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:17 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What the hell are you talking about.  'You are joking' referred to Stormee not knowing who the Muslims are.

No, I'm not joking about that.

What about you breaking the rules? Should you have been banned?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Stormee wrote:I have only been here a short while but the mayhem has sent my blood pressure soaring.

Due to the above I offer my services as a mod to help attain at least a modicum of decorum and courteousness.  Smile Smile Smile

Could anyone help or has it gone too far?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stormee.

Word of advice chicken - ditch the Golliwog wont go down too well with the right on lefties Wink

Back to top Go down

Stormee wrote:I have only been here a short while but the mayhem has sent my blood pressure soaring.

Due to the above I offer my services as a mod to help attain at least a modicum of decorum and courteousness.  Smile Smile Smile

Could anyone help or has it gone too far?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stormee.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Nems wrote:Do you mean altruistic?

Stop using the word biased/unbiased as though you are entirely impartial.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:23 pm

My word this is ludicrious and descending into the normal pit, I expect they love it, and all over to people not worth the breath to cool my porridge.

I'll leave you to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:23 pm

sassy wrote:My word this is ludicrious and descending into the normal pit, I expect they love it, and all over to people not worth the breath to cool my porridge.

I'll leave you to it.

So you agree you should have been banned for breaking the rules then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:Do you mean altruistic?

Stop using the word biased/unbiased as though you are entirely impartial.
Who am I against?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:My word this is ludicrious and descending into the normal pit, I expect they love it, and all over to people not worth the breath to cool my porridge.

I'll leave you to it.

No but she needs to stay on the right side of Ben and Veya
There are no flies on Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No but she needs to stay on the right side of Ben and Veya
There are no flies on Sassy

Well she said that VOD broke the rules by starting the Muslim devotional thread. However, Sassy has broken the rules herself by starting threads designed to insult or provoke another member.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next